The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2005, 02:40 PM   #361
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
but Kuru's revelation makes him look pretty silly
that is does. . i think i will make the most of a bad situation and stick with boromir as my surefire wolf.

Quote:
Eonwe- He caused a Day 1 double lynching, but that could have been an accident. But more importantly, he has consistently been calling out Kuru, Boro, and I the entire game. Is that why we've been kept alive? With a wolf stirring up suspicion round after round then surely the village will eventually turn on us in fear. That said, perhaps Boro is Eonwe's partner. By lumping Boro with an innocent Kuru and I, perhaps the wolves figure if Boro dies then so do we, or if we die and are proved innocent then Boro might fall off of the radar. Also, I am amazed with the way Eonwe kept his cool and refrained from counter-attacking Anguirel. People who are entirely innocent usually don't act like that.
i've been voteing where my suspicions lie. and no one, except Lalaith, joined me in my voting for kuru. and it doesn't seem like anyone really picked up on you, phantom, as a result of my posts. as for the last two comments, i think i can explain myself very well. i don't really understand this whole thing of pointing fingers to get yourself off the hook. why would i cast suspicion on someone else (when in have no suspicion and no evidence) to same myself. that makes no sense. the point of the game is to lynch wolves. in the process you will lynch some innocents, but they will hopefully point you in the right direction. this tactic of redirecting suspicion doesn't make sense to me, unless you are a wolf. to be honest, phantom, im suprised that you of all people (known for logic as you are) would expect this of me. it doesn't make sense !! not to mention that i didn't think that the thing would really catch on (it didn't, for the most part), so i wasn't really conserned.

that said, i will prolly vote boromir, later in on in about ten minutes.

edit: cross posted with everyone from #355
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 02:44 PM   #362
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Actually, I would personally rather vote for Eonwe. He's the one responsible for that double lynch disaster on DAY ONE and has somehow avoided having his head broken for it.

However, at this point I'm not sure that is a good idea. There seems to be a Boromir88 bandwagon forming. Even Eonwe is joining the party.

I must go count votes.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:44 PM   #363
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

You know, on second thought I may vote for Eonwe whether or not anyone else says they are going to.

I am a bit more confident of him being a wolf than Boromir, and considerably more than Spawn or Lalaith, and the fact is, we NEED TO BE RIGHT!!!

RIGHT NOW!!!

If we don't catch a wolf then the wolves are GOING TO WIN!! Because they know exactly who to KILL TONIGHT!!!

It would be irresponsible of me not to vote for someone who I was fairly confident about.

Kuru and Ang- you have five minutes to sway me. Then I have to go.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:44 PM   #364
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

did i miss something? ang is the ranger. is kuru the hunter? or did i make taht up? *suddenly confused***
Old 09-26-2005, 02:46 PM   #365
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

phantom, you are completely correct. and we will lose if you vote me. take your second pick, please. that way, we have a whole day to hash this out. IF YOU KILL ME, YOU ALL DIE! vote wisely, and vote correctly, becuase you will be killed if you don't.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:48 PM   #366
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

i need to leave like right now. phantom (and everyone else) please don't kill me. it is for your own good.

++Boromir

good luck all.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:52 PM   #367
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Sorry phantom. I don't really know what to tell you. You should do what you think is best. Eonwe does seem more suspicious, but he has finally pulled out the "You'll be sorrrrry!" routine.

I'm probably not going to vote until after 5:30 CST, just to see what develops.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:53 PM   #368
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

Um...Kuru?

What do I do?

Bandwagon on Boromir, my second suspicion?

Vote for Eonwe, my first suspicion (for quite a while)?

I've got to leave really soon.

I'm already late.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:53 PM   #369
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Just saw your post, Kuru. I will vote for Eonwe in 60 seconds unless you say otherwise.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:54 PM   #370
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

...of course, the fact that he is brining up the "You'll be sorrrry!!" routine now is also suspicious.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:55 PM   #371
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Bandwagon. There's a large chance you'll be right anyway. I think Boromir, Eonwe and Lalaith are wolves. Please, unite to avoid being outmanouevred...Eonwe is saving his skin temporarily...

EDIT: He used the you'll be sorry route in his defence before.

Last edited by Anguirel; 09-26-2005 at 02:59 PM.
Anguirel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 02:58 PM   #372
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

+ + Eonwe

I've already given my reasons. If I'm right, then I say Boromir should probably go tomorrow.

If I'm wrong- well...

Good luck, everyone.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:00 PM   #373
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Now watch the wolves choose a third candidate and win...
Old 09-26-2005, 03:05 PM   #374
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

Be ye of good cheer. There are only three wolves (and one of them may already have voted). Boromir already has two votes. I won't allow a double lynching if I can help it. I'm pretty sure Marcolie will do the same. I'll vote for Boromir88 if I have to just to prevent a double lynching.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:28 PM   #375
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I'm back. My word, things are hotting up here.
I said before I'd follow Anguirel but now, mainly because I don't feel confident to cast any kind of casting vote, I've had a better and I hope more helpful idea.

Two proven innocents, Kuru and Marcolie are left to vote, so by voting for Eonwe I'll leave it up to them to decide who they think is definitely the wolf, Boro or Eonwe. That way, we avoid the risk of a double lynching (as Boro, who is still to vote, will not vote for himself whether he is innocent or a wolf)

++EONWE
Old 09-26-2005, 03:28 PM   #376
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Well what can I say, in my defense?

I don't think pleading my innocence will help me in anyway. All I have done has presented what my experiences with wolves be. There's that saying, do as the Romans do, but I urge don't do as the Romans do in Julius Caesar. Meaning have a brain and think for yourself.

If I am lynched today, my innocence will be revealed and I'm assuming there will be no tomorrow?

I tried, I said to seriously look at those who all of suddenly turned. I'm not convinced by Spawn, I think I was on to something when I suspected her as a wolf, really I see no other reason for me to be suspected as a wolf.

Would you say Kuru my suspicions for you are reasonable? I mean somebody needs to step up and say you've led everyone wrongly. I find it difficult to find faith in you since you turned around on your early suspicions and changed them to lynching innocents.

In response to what you said earlier, I clearly explained my reasons for voting for Gil. I explained why I voted for Kitanna yesterday, because one I'm not a wolf, and two I didn't think you were at the time. Though I'm more suspicious of you today (I think my vote will go to Eonwe because I find this bandwagon quite suspicious) and I accepted my blame in the lynching of Wayne. I regret it sorely, but again, my vote counts as one, not 6.

There you have it, I speak what I mean, I'm not feeding my readers with straw.

Edit: So, Kuru is the hunter? If that be the case, then I will scratch my suspicions on you. Before today, I had not doubted you, but after last voting I began to more because you seemed to not have been taking us anywhere, but if you're the hunter then I take back my suspicions...hopefully I have that right.

Last edited by Boromir88; 09-26-2005 at 03:46 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 04:14 PM   #377
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Question

Where is Marcolie?
Old 09-26-2005, 04:25 PM   #378
Márcolië Lamen
Wight

Márcolië Lamen has just left Hobbiton.
Sorry, had a meeting I had to attend to and just got home.

Quote:
I think Boromir, Eonwe and Lalaith are wolves.
I'd have to say the same.

Probably will vote for Eonwe for safety in numbers stuff.
Old 09-26-2005, 04:30 PM   #379
Márcolië Lamen
Wight

I have to go eat so

++Eowne

May you prove to be furry.
Old 09-26-2005, 04:41 PM   #380
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots The End?

The time draweth nigh...I fear something unorthodox. I will refrain for a few more minutes.
Old 09-26-2005, 04:51 PM   #381
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
White Tree

I am more suspicious of Spawn at this moment, but I don't think Eonwe's explained why she's voted for me. It seems like a bandwagon attempt to get rid of one more innocent. But lets hope and take this one day at a time.

++Eonwe

Votes go...

Eonwe- 4
Boromir- 2
Lalaith- 1
Old 09-26-2005, 04:55 PM   #382
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots I was afraid this would happen

Hmm...I'd changed my mind and was thinking it might have been a good idea to try and stage a double lynching. However, since Boromir88 voted the expected way...I guess, for form's sake, I'll put this out of reach.

++ EONWE
Old 09-26-2005, 05:19 PM   #383
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Sorry I'm late. (for explanation of my absence please refer to my ,ast post h=in the Taur-in-Gaurhoth thread.

Expect Eonwe's death soon.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:39 PM   #384
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
(since I have no idea what a boondock saint is, this will have nothing to do with Eonwe's career, I'm also guessing that you're a boy, sorry if thats wrong )

The villagers agreed on Eonwe that day. They led him to the town square positive he was a wolf. As someone led him up to the gallows a villager yelled out:

"This is getting old. Why do always have to lynch them. He must be a wolf so why not kill him a different way then we usually would?"

Everyone agreed to this and starting shooting around ideas about how to lynch him.

"How about we be-head him? Just like he did to Wilwa!" someone shouted with a tear in his eye.

"Yeah make him pay for what he did, by making him live through the same thing."

Everyone agreed to this also. So they brought him to the other side of the town square where the guillotine(sp?) was located.

They put his head in place and someone went towards the lever. As they got ready to pull it they all expected a transformaton.

The blade fell.

No transformation.

They all stared at the head dreading what would happen that night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Living:

Anguirel
Boromir88
Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant
Kuruharan
Lalaith
Márcolië Lamen
the phantom

Dead:
wilwarin538 (mod) - glued in pieces to a wall Night 1.
Cailin (ord) - lynched by villagers on Day 1
Glirdan (ord) - Also lynched by villagers on Day 1
The Perky Ent (seer) - eyes replaced by his own spices on Night 2
WaynetheGoblin(ord) - Coined by villagers on Day 2
Celuien(ord) - croked on Night 3
Gil-Galad(ord) - Fell of a roof top on Day 3
Azaelia of Willowbottom (ord) – Killed and placed on toilet on Night 4
Kitanna(ord) - hung on Day 4
Eonwe(ord) - off with his head on Day 5

Score:
Villagers: 4
Werewolves: 3

I need a name from all who need to give me names. I will post the death once i get those names.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:20 PM   #385
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

The villagers gathered in the town square for what they were sure was the last time. They looked around and noticed that it was Marcolie Lamen who was missing.

They decided not to go to her(?) house. Three of them were about to be killed, why put themselves through having to see another dead friend?

The last six stood around in a circle, waiting for the wolves to transform. Kuruharon and Anguirel had taken off their cloaks reveiling their weapons and armour. Both of them ready to protect and fight.

Dancing Spawn just stood there.

The phantom, Boromir88 and Lalaith started to laugh.

"This was great!" phantom said with a grin. "You guys had both your hunter and guardian and still lost."

"Path......etic" Lalaith said giggling furiously.

"Well, Tinseltown is ours now." Boromir said starting to get a little more serious.

They transformed. Kuru and Anguirel did their best to try to protect Spawn, their final villager, but the wolves were to strong.

Tinseltown had gone from 17 to 3.

From the town of Tinsel to the town of Wolves.

WEREWOLVES WIN!!!
Old 09-27-2005, 01:24 PM   #386
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Seer(Perky) Dreams:
Azealia of Willowbottom
the phantom

Ranger(Anguirel):
Boromir88
the phantom
Eonwe
Marcolie Lamen
Lalaith

Hunter(Kuru):
Lalaith
the phantom
Kitanna
Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant
Boromir88

The cursed villager was Kitanna.

Congratulations to the Wolves! Everyone played well.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:59 PM   #387
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

I'll be doing my usual post game summary sometime tomorrow. But for now, let me just say...

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!!!
Old 09-27-2005, 02:10 PM   #388
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

I knew who you wolves were the moment you bandwaggoned Eonwe, disobeying my order to bandwagon Boro...argh...

Well, I can't say I didn't do my best. phantom, your decoy dream advertisement about Azaelia saved your wolf hide last night...

What?? It wasn't a decoy dream? Hmmm...

Last edited by Anguirel; 09-27-2005 at 03:00 PM.
Anguirel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 02:43 PM   #389
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
*EXHALE*

PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how angry I got when you killed me! I had everything worked out after I knew you were a wolf. The day after my dream, I would get you lynched, revealing my position. I'd have to trust that the ranger did his job and protected me. That night, I was going to dream about Boromir (because he was on the top of my suspicions) and then get him lynched the next day. 2 werewolves would be dead!. But I guess that's what I get for being so obvious about being the seer. With all my 'gut feelings' and all that. But (And I think i'll take the time to look for it later) , there were so many places where it was dead obvious that the phantom was a werewolf. From his very first post, where he says he's going from village to village running from the wolves. Anyone stop to think that he could be the person he keeps running from? Mr. Hide, anyone?

Not to mention constant mentions of 'Why haven't Kuruharan, phantom, and Boromir been lynched yet' . It seems the phantom is a wight indeed, as he has seduced the minds of the people. Boromir as well. Both made it clear that they would be running the show, and that they shouldn't be lynched because they're the thinkers. I think they're wearing my "I'm a Werewolf! Lynch me please!" under their vests". Lailath was never on my suspicions list. I tip my hat to you, for flying under my radar. But Boromir and Phantom, I don't think you did the good job Lailath did. You guys just mezmerized the town into not lynching you!

But...what's done is done. I hope WWXI comes swiftly, for I intend on joining

Cheers,

~*~ The Perky Ent ~*~

'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 02:57 PM   #390
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Well done! Possibly the greatest team performance by the wolves in any game. Absolutely brilliant.

Last edited by Eomer of the Rohirrim; 09-27-2005 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Why do my edits never work....
Eomer of the Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 02:59 PM   #391
Márcolië Lamen
Wight

Well played everyone, and congratulations to the werewolves. We should have known earlier looking back, but hindsight is always 20-20.

Two games in a row where the wolves have won without losing a member. Wow.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:05 PM   #392
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Quote:
The most successful — and probably the greatest — team performance by the wolves in any game. Absolutely brilliant.
What about my last game Eomer? I believe all three of us survived till the end also. Just kidding. I do agree. This game was very well played. I had a lot of fun.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:06 PM   #393
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

I'll edit that to 'possibly'. Must admit to not following the last game.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:08 PM   #394
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Wow, good game. I never expected those threem seriously. Good job Wolves. And great modding Wilwa!! Now to plan for the WW Junior..

*Runs off and starts planning*
Old 09-27-2005, 03:12 PM   #395
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
Yes, great job indeed, Wilwarin! You've been very creative in the ways of the deaths. You deserve a cookie.
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 03:20 PM   #396
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Thanks, I love cookies. Aslong as its free of coconut.

I would like to thank Firefoot. She gave me a few tips before I started.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:22 PM   #397
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

White Tree

Woo, I was feeling the heat the last couple days, but managed to pull it off. Of course my plans were foiled when Anguirel successfully guarded Marcolie, but were able to pull it off, plenty of thanks to phantom and Lalaith, excellent wolf partners.

Perky, I hope you enjoyed your fist game. Yes we caught some of the clues like "mirage" and "meditate," but it wasn't to your advantage that two wolves (myself and phantom) were ex-seers that had to leave clues of our owns, so I think we noticed it easier. Hope you play again.

wilwarin, my hats off to your modding. I enjoyed this one thorougly.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:23 PM   #398
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Impressive game, Boro, phantom, and Lalaith! Congratulations on your victory.

I wanted to throw something at the computer screen when Kuru revealed he was the Hunter. I was divided between tp being the Hunter after he posted all of those arrow icons and said so much about fighting or a wolf after the first two days (the reason I didn't want to accuse him just then). Once Kuru revealed his role, that settled things in a hurry.

Since a frog in my throat prevented me from using my DAY 3 post, here it is now. It took too many hours to write for me to simply consign to the Recycle Bin without giving it one airing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celuien, if I hadn't been drowned in my frog tank
Day 3:

Starting with a summary of yesterDAY’s vote:

1) Gil-Galad……………………Gil-Galad (1)
2) Eonwe………………………Kuru (1)
3) Dancing Spawn……………Gil-Galad (2)
4) Celuien………………………Gil-Galad (3)
5) Anguirel……………………Celuien (1)
6) the phantom…………………Wayne (1)
7) Lalaith………………………Celuien (2)
8) Boromir88……………………Wayne (2)
9) Kitanna………………………Wayne (3)
10) WaynetheGoblin……………Gil-Galad (4)
11) Márcolië Lamen……………Wayne (4)
12) Azaelia……………………Wayne (5)
13) Kuruharan …………………Wayne (6)

After the long discussion of ties and tie breaking, I think that it would have been fairly risky for any wolf to attempt to cause a double lynch yesterday as it would have been the best possible way to draw attention. For that reason, I’m removing Márcolië and Kitanna from particular scrutiny today – they were the only voters other than the unfortunate Wayne who came close to causing a tie.

Again, Kuru looks innocent to me – he’s only offered helpful information and worked pretty hard yesterday to keep the vote from ending in a tie.

Continuing the dialogue with Anguirel:

This is going to sound strange, but I’m now almost completely convinced that you are not a wolf. The statement is in no way meant to try and buy favor from you – it’s just what I think. Even more off the wall and at risk of sounding arrogant, I’m going to say that it was your late swing in my direction that finally convinced me. Why? I can see how I looked suspicious yesterday. At the same time, I don’t think I’m a good target for a real wolf to lead a charge against. Now that the Seer is gone, only the wolves know that I’m an innocent. And quite honestly, if I had been lynched yesterday and my completely ordinary status revealed, the future wouldn’t have looked promising for whoever lead the offensive to kill off an innocent villager who had been doing her best to help with theories and strategy. Especially if said leader had been under suspicion from several villagers (including me) as you were yesterday. An innocent with no way of really knowing that I’m not a wolf could reasonably lead the charge. But a wolf who knows that I’m not one of them I think would find me too dangerous to attack directly. However, hopping onto a “lynch Celuien” bandwagon lead by a suspicious villager might just be the perfect place for a wolf who could then turn against you the next day, point out that you lead the charge against a helpful innocent, and then make you the leading candidate for the next round of voting. So, I’ll finally join Kuru in bringing Lalaith onto my high suspect list.

And about your specific complaints against me: as far as I can see, you have three main points:
1) My first post yesterday came at a strategic moment. Yes, it did. On the first day, I drew suspicion for sounding too similar to other vocal villagers. I can’t help it if I think along the same lines as them, so I decided to preempt that accusation by having a post ready early. Who says that wolves are the only ones allowed to have a strategy when they post?
2) I offered to join the temporary alliance with you although the comment wasn’t directed at me. I already addressed this yesterday, but I’ll say it again. You were on my high suspicion list while the conversation with Márcolië was taking place. I thought it would be a good opportunity to extend an olive branch since the conversation addressed my concerns as well. Besides, you said you were in need of plural ALLIES, not AN ally, so I thought that the request could just as easily have been made to all who suspected you as to Márcolië only.
3) I made a mistake when misinterpreting Perky’s post. I knew this would probably come up when the error was pointed out. All I can say is that it was an honest mistake. But frankly, I think the mistake points more toward my innocence than anything else. It’s such a blatant error that a wolf could NOT afford to make it, either as a simple mistake or as a means of misleading the village. At least, a smart wolf would never do so. It’s too obvious a point to give up for analysis. And I’m not that stupid. Really.
4) I’m defensive. Of course I am. I’m innocent and I’d rather not die. It’s as simple as that.

Carefully watching Lalaith today...
Again, great game.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:15 PM   #399
WaynetheGoblin
Shade of Carn Dûm

WaynetheGoblin has just left Hobbiton.
The warewolfs in the past 2 games played great.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:18 PM   #400
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

well done indeed. i have to say, kuru, boromir and the phantom were my primary suspects througout the game. but the phantom assuaged me at the very last. lalaith i didn't even think about the whole game through, although my final list (after i died) was boromir, spawn and lalaith.

good job. i hate all you wolves! just kidding of course.

i think maybe i should have started out on the junior one (but it didn't exist at the time). it was a ton of fun though!