The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2013, 09:59 PM   #1921
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Would someone please explain to me why I was so intent on hiding Phantom's flowery pink teapot last night?
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #1922
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Would someone please explain to me why I was so intent on hiding Phantom's flowery pink teapot last night?
That is where he keeps his Spanish dubloons.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:37 PM   #1923
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil-Galad View Post
That is where he keeps his Spanish dubloons.
And possibly something else that rhymes with that, but that's another story entirely.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:26 AM   #1924
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
And possibly something else that rhymes with that, but that's another story entirely.
Raccoons?
Old 01-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #1925
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Raccoons?
Let's say yes.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #1926
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen View Post
Kili is getting a pillow for his Uncle's head and Fili is handing him a fresh-baked loaf of his favorite bread.

Apart from that, I laughed a lot at your dream.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:20 AM   #1927
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen View Post
I remember Thranduil being a huge disappointment. There wasn't a party in sight, and all he really did was lean way over a cliff and not fall over.
That's a crime in and of itself.
I would have generally felt my subconscious had utterly betrayed me by that point, by not pushing him over the cliff.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:58 AM   #1928
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
I dreamed that the NewFinland Moot crew was preparing to set off for a month-long road trip. We were trying to get everything packed, but chaos reigned: Squatter, dressed in a tight-fitting red jacket, was dealing out souvenir chocolates and trying to translate their names into Finnish; Hookbill managed to hang Lommy's old teddy bear from a lamp without anyone noticing (though when we did, it was not very hard to guess who was behind it); and Oddwen revealed that she was actually from Norway and confused us further by speaking Norwegian. Also, I was worried that I'd forget my pocket handkerchief.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:22 AM   #1929
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Also, I was worried that I'd forget my pocket handkerchief.
BILBO BAGGINS!!!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:19 AM   #1930
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
BILBO BAGGINS!!!
I know! I remember thinking already in the dream that it would be a bit too much to forget your handkerchief on a 'Downs trip.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:51 PM   #1931
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I dreamed that the NewFinland Moot crew was preparing to set off for a month-long road trip. We were trying to get everything packed, but chaos reigned: Squatter, dressed in a tight-fitting red jacket, was dealing out souvenir chocolates and trying to translate their names into Finnish; Hookbill managed to hang Lommy's old teddy bear from a lamp without anyone noticing (though when we did, it was not very hard to guess who was behind it); and Oddwen revealed that she was actually from Norway and confused us further by speaking Norwegian. Also, I was worried that I'd forget my pocket handkerchief.
Just tell me which is Lommy's teddy bear and I'm sure some of this will come true.

I had a dream last night that I was in Finland and we were filming a Barrow Downs sit-com.
I don't remember much besides Aganzir saying, "You're not going to William Worm your way out of this situation!" to Lommy an awful lot. I suspect she was trying to make her wear a beard or something.
There was a studio audience which probably wasn't good for Agan and Lommy's flat!!
Old 01-28-2013, 06:43 AM   #1932
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I had two dreams tonight.

In the first dream I saved up $1000, and announced to my parents that I'm going to Finland for a moot next summer. They approved. My mother bought me fancy clothes to wear on the trip. Then my parents started looking at the hotel prices, and they were 10,000 euro and up. Therefore my parent's support deflated somewhat. (why on earth would I need a hotel I don't know, since all the mooters just seem to exploit the Finns' hospitality ). Anyways, the verdict was that I am to fly to Finland for a few minutes to se how it goes, and maybe meanwhile they'll figure something out about the hotel. So I arrive in Finland, and me, Agan, Lommy, and Oddwen (who was also visiting) all knelt on a blanket and looked up at the sky searching for Planet Earth, forgetting that we're still on it. Endeth Dream One.

In my second dream I was skyping with Saruman. He was insane, and looked like a cartoonized insane old man. For some reason I decided to give him mental therapy. At first he kept saying that he has to kill Gandalf, and I was telling him that he doesn't have to kill Gandalf (each emphasized word was accompanied by a smash of the keyboard). Then I noticed that on his head he had a weird accessory, kind of like two balloons connected together. One was yellow and one was blue. If you press on the yellow, most of the air goes into the blue, and vice versa. So I tell him that when it's daytime, the light is more than the dark, so he nods and makes the yellow larger. And when it's night... [repeat vice versa]. Then I tell him to make the blue one smaller without making the yellow bigger. So he does, but the yellow still becomes bigger. I tell him to reduce the yellow, and he does, but it's not the smallest yet. I keep shouting at him to make it smaller! the smallest! and he keeps tuning down both balloons until they are almost gone. I think my purpose was to make them disappear, which would make him sane, but at the last moment I thought that he looks even less sane than he did before, and he's about to turn the baloons back up on full - but here endeth Dream Two. And at the end of it for some reason I was shouting at him in Hebrew.

I am completely bonkers.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:28 PM   #1933
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
I had a dream last night about a moot. Aganzir had posted on the Downs about a recent moot and what it was like. At the end of her post she made a note for me. It was about ticket prices to Finland or a related subject, in any case it was something that would have been better to put in a PM. She also had made some comment directed toward me that included information that she was privvy to, but I did not want to make public. I was (a) quite embarrassed that she had let everyone know about whatever it was and (b) baffled that she decided to share something with me that was very off-topic from the rest of her post. Ah, my subconscious.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #1934
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I am completely bonkers.
Yes you are but those dreams are brilliant! Come visit, we can skype with Saruman!

Oh TGEW, you must come too, I'll buy the oranges so you can bathe in their juice, just like home! *nudge nudge wink wink*
Old 01-31-2013, 06:40 AM   #1935
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I had a dream last night that Bęthberry made a facebook event for a midwest-moot and put me in charge. I kept insisting this was a bad idea because when I'm in charge it ends with everyone drunk on vodka and rum eating cheese and crackers. I'm pretty sure I even cried, but she refused to be swayed by my tears, judging them inadequate for getting out of planning a moot.

I woke up feeling miserable and a little mad at Bęthberry. And then I thought a midwest-moot would be fun, but I'd need to bribe someone to plan it because it'll end in drunk BDers stuffed on crackers and cheese if I do.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:20 AM   #1936
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
And then I thought a midwest-moot would be fun, but I'd need to bribe someone to plan it because it'll end in drunk BDers stuffed on crackers and cheese if I do.
You fail to explain why this wouldn't be a good idea.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:42 PM   #1937
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
You fail to explain why this wouldn't be a good idea.
If you ever come to Chicago we'll get good and drunk and eat cheese with crackers.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:11 PM   #1938
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
I had a dream last night that Bęthberry made a facebook event for a midwest-moot and put me in charge. I kept insisting this was a bad idea because when I'm in charge it ends with everyone drunk on vodka and rum eating cheese and crackers. I'm pretty sure I even cried, but she refused to be swayed by my tears, judging them inadequate for getting out of planning a moot.

I woke up feeling miserable and a little mad at Bęthberry. And then I thought a midwest-moot would be fun, but I'd need to bribe someone to plan it because it'll end in drunk BDers stuffed on crackers and cheese if I do.
Me, me made a Downer miserable?

It's simple. Delegate, delegate, delegate. I've already shown you that in your dream.

Have all the European Downers who are coming bring their fine European cheeses. And get them to bring which board game each wants to inflict on the rest of us. Threaten to take them to a hockey game if they don't. Promise them a car chase out of Blues Brothers and then send them off on an adventure to watch the fog come in on little cat feet. If there's as much drinking and cheese as you think might happen, it should be easy to see those cat feet.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:38 AM   #1939
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
If you ever come to Chicago we'll get good and drunk and eat cheese with crackers.
Many of my friends have told me that I need to stop only going to New York and Boston on my US trips and start visiting Chicago... I can sense the pressure is mounting, I might just have to include Chicago on my next trip.

Old 02-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #1940
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bęthberry View Post
Me, me made a Downer miserable?
Did I ever tell you about that dream years ago where I'd had you locked up in my room and you had basically destroyed every single piece of furniture trying to get out?
Old 02-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #1941
Kitanna
Child of the West

Quote:
Threaten to take them to a hockey game if they don't.
It's a good thing the NHL strike is over. Maybe someone will even catch a tooth.
Quote:
Promise them a car chase out of Blues Brothers
They need only drive with me to work.

Quote:
Many of my friends have told me that I need to stop only going to New York and Boston on my US trips and start visiting Chicago... I can sense the pressure is mounting, I might just have to include Chicago on my next trip.
We do have a certain overpriced charm. And a finer pizza or hot dog you shall never meet/eat.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:30 AM   #1942
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Quote:
We do have a certain overpriced charm. And a finer pizza or hot dog you shall never meet/eat.
Being from Copenhagen, I find most places to be reasonably priced.

Anyways it looks like we have a plan.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #1943
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Did I ever tell you about that dream years ago where I'd had you locked up in my room and you had basically destroyed every single piece of furniture trying to get out?
No! So you turned me into a locked up lady who refused to remain passively trapped in the structures defined for her. Volez! (and no fool!)
Old 02-02-2013, 02:16 PM   #1944
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
No! So you turned me into a locked up lady who refused to remain passively trapped in the structures defined for her. Volez! (and no fool!)
That's really inappropriate, you know, disrupting social order like that.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:53 AM   #1945
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I just woke up from another dream, which was semi-ww and semi-real.

skipwolf was a very clever wolf, and he drew unsuspecting Lommyordo to his side. Nogrod was furious, and he knew skip for what he was, and wanted to ++slay him. He approached skip with a sword, but skip laughed in his face and ++threw the ball back in his court, and the trusting Lommy took skip's side. Chaos reined - everyone threw accusations, and no one got more than 2-3 votes, though there were many people (I think sally was killed and there was lots of blood). Then the cunning skip grabbed Lommy and they eloped to Guelph (a city in Ontario), and only then did Lommy begin to suspect something in him, and she regretted their flight. In the meantime, Nog was organizing a quest to save the maiden in distress and to defeat the evil wolf.

It was all very romantic. There were lots of swords.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #1946
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Quote:
That's really inappropriate, you know, disrupting social order like that.
But why would you have locked me up in the first place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55
Then the cunning skip grabbed Lommy and they eloped to Guelph (a city in Ontario), and only then did Lommy begin to suspect something in him, and she regretted their flight. In the meantime, Nog was organizing a quest to save the maiden in distress and to defeat the evil wolf.

It was all very romantic. There were lots of swords.
Guelph? Guelph? What did you ingest before going to bed?

(The only bar fight I've ever been involved in occurred in Guelph, when we were on a pub run from Waterloo. *coughs*)
Old 02-03-2013, 01:08 PM   #1947
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Guelph? Guelph? What did you ingest before going to bed?
I may or may not have been thinking about med school. I'm not sure if that's relevant or not, because Guelph is known for it's vet school.

A bit random choice of city, though.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:43 AM   #1948
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

A week ago I dreamt that TeaGEW made her first ever grandfather clock out of metal gears and wooden planks. It was bigger than a hobbit in size. She then carves some simple ornaments on the front. Along came phantom the inquisitor and announced that he will be chacking that clock, and if there is even the smallest fault in it the entire community will pay the price, which scared TeaGEW out of her wits.

I had another dream today. I was in Europe, and some semi-legendary secret people gave me a coin that's also a magnet. The thing about that coin was that it can double whenever you give it to someone who doesn't have it yet, so if you give them the coin and take it back immediately, you both have one. And the duplicate coins also have this feature. So I started giving out coins to the people I knew were good people (who really live in Toronto but were doing stuff in Europe for some reason), and I began travelling around. So I came to Brittain, and I met Mithalwen to whom I gave a copy of the coin and told her the secret behind it. We started touring around giving out duplicate coins together. For some reason there was this list that we had, like a bank statement, of every "transaction" that we made with the coins. I suppose word of our doings reached some person of authority in London, because we received a letter from him demanding to submit to him all the coins that we possess and give the names of all the people that we gave coins to. We held council and refused to do that, and whited out all the information on our transaction list (we said that fire is better, but we did not have matches - but had white-out). For her disobedience Mithalwen was exiled into one of the colonies. When we looked at the address of where she was going to live (she didn't get to pick), it turned out she would be living some 15 minutes' walk from my house! The story ends with both of us coming here and me accompanying Mith to her new place.

I have already deported skip and Lommy to Guelph, now I move Mithalwen to Toronto. My subconscience must be predicting a wave of immigration from Europe to Canada.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:57 AM   #1949
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Ok... I had a dream where I went to the Barrow Downs Pub...

Yeah, apparently Barrow-Wight was renting out a pub. I was discussing worldly matters with Dun. I think the weirdest part is I don't recall even seeing a picture of Dun So I had some random person as a stand in. Then Hookbill came in and we discussed Dr. Who. We then went next door and had some pizza. When we came back Fea had moved all the tables and chairs. Then it was off to the bar to find some drinks which apparently weren't there because The Barrow-Wight was renting the place but not actually using it as a working pub just a place for Downers to hang out...
Old 03-26-2013, 07:24 AM   #1950
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Yeah, apparently Barrow-Wight was renting out a pub. I was discussing worldly matters with Dun. I think the weirdest part is I don't recall even seeing a picture of Dun So I had some random person as a stand in. Then Hookbill came in and we discussed Dr. Who. We then went next door and had some pizza. When we came back Fea had moved all the tables and chairs. Then it was off to the bar to find some drinks which apparently weren't there because The Barrow-Wight was renting the place but not actually using it as a working pub just a place for Downers to hang out...
As long as the BD Pub (let's call it the Wingéd Balrog ) has Guinness on tap, I'll be there.
I'm on the Photo Page, but that pic is from 2003. If you're feeling brave, there's a more recent one here.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:24 AM   #1951
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
As long as the BD Pub (let's call it the Wingéd Balrog ) has Guinness on tap, I'll be there.
I'm on the Photo Page, but that pic is from 2003. If you're feeling brave, there's a more recent one here.
Not even close to Dream Dun. First off you're not bald
Old 03-26-2013, 08:26 AM   #1952
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
A week ago I dreamt that TeaGEW made her first ever grandfather clock out of metal gears and wooden planks. It was bigger than a hobbit in size. She then carves some simple ornaments on the front. Along came phantom the inquisitor and announced that he will be chacking that clock, and if there is even the smallest fault in it the entire community will pay the price, which scared TeaGEW out of her wits.
You've got me there. When people say those kinds of things to me, or when that happens, I often feel sick. I escalate feeling bad into full blown illness sometimes. That probably would scare me out of my wits. The phantom is a pretty intimidating guy after all.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #1953
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

I had a dream I was walking my dog when Kuruharan passed me by. I somehow recognised him by his avatar, though I don't know how. He was short, (long) bearded and really hot, and he wore an armour.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #1954
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

I had a dream where I managed to finally get out of Toronto to a place with Downers. I believe it was somewhere in the States, south of Toronto. TeaGEW and Agan were there, and some other Downers made the trip, so it was a kind of minimoot. TeaGEW and I went to see the town, or something, because we were gone for the day. When we came back Agan informed us that Squatter and Rune spontaneously came there just to meet us. Since the trip was unexpected they could only come for a day, and therefore had to leave again before we came back. We felt really bad about it.

Then it was evening time, and all the Downers, as well as several people from RL and some who I don't know from anywhere sat around the table. We were waiting for supper, and to pass time I proposed a game of WW. We briefly explained the rules to the non-Downers. We decided we will have 2 wolves, a cobbler, a Seer, and a Ranger. I took out a sheet of paper and started writing out names with roles next to them. Then I tore the paper into strips (each one had one name and one role) and handed them out to people (ask my subconscience why I had to go through that illogical role selection process), which kinda made me the mod. I remember that Legate, Boro, and Agan had special roles (I'm quite certain that Boro was a wolf), and almost all of the non-Downers were ordos.

I'm dreaming about moots again. Would anyone please slap some sense into my subconscience?
Old 04-04-2013, 04:47 PM   #1955
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

*places pillows around G55's head so nobody can slap her*

That's a nice dream, and so long! Practically it sounds like an awesome moot.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #1956
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
That's a nice dream, and so long! Practically it sounds like an awesome moot.
Evidently, you haven't seen that one. (WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Old 04-10-2013, 05:32 AM   #1957
Kitanna
Child of the West

I had a dream last night in which I laced a pizza with weed and fed it to Oddwen, Eomer, and Hookbill. I was trying to convince them that hanging out with me is a good idea. All the while we were trying to hide the pizza from the principle of my high school.

It seems whenever BDers make appearances in my dreams I am always trying to get them drunk or high. So be warned anyone headed to my neck of the woods.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #1958
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Hilde Bracegirdle has just left Hobbiton.
I had a particularly fitful rest last night, no doubt from a late night cuppa joe. Finally got to sleep an hour before I was due to roll out of bed, still I woke up again prior to my alarm and realized I had been dreaming that I had seriously furry feet. Positively luxuriantly so. And very dark as well. Well, despite my alter ego here on the downs, that was alarm enough to get the old feet out bed this morning! Wouldn't wish that sort of dream on anyone! Brghk!
Hilde Bracegirdle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:23 AM   #1959
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Hilde that is the stuff of nightmares...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #1960
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Hilde Bracegirdle has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Hilde that is the stuff of nightmares...
Oh it was, it was! *Shutter*
Hilde Bracegirdle is offline   Reply With Quote