The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-26-2007, 05:16 AM   #681
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
A few nights ago I had a dream that Kuru had posted a very long post in The Misinterpretation of dear Gimli-thread and I didn't manage to read it through because it was so nit-picky and full of dwarvih history...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:54 PM   #682
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
I dreamt that the phantom (I think) had a shop, but he'd been hounded out of town by some people who hated him and forced him out. He put some signs on his shop saying that everything in them was now free, hurray! There was also another sign which was very odd, and just said lots of words ending in -im, something like "slim dim tim Fordim sim statim jim."

Anyway, I walked into the shop when it opened, and I was the first one there (with a RL friend). I immediately walked over to the book section, looked at it, and said something like "I see the Saucepan Man hasn't got here yet!" as I clearly thought he'd jump at the opportunity to get free books.

Then I sort of lounged around the shop for a while, did improbable things (i.e. reach very high shelves!) and woke up.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:57 AM   #683
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

Well, two dreams to report.

In one, I was at Uni (I'm going in October! Yay!) in class for the first time. Unfortunately the professor turned out to be very, very pushy and generally annoying. We (the class) decided to get back at her by burning the sheets she handed out to us.

When she realised, she reacted in an annoyingly smug way, saying "You think you're so rebellious, but you're just conforming to each other." Then she handed out some sheets, saying that as we'd burnt the last sheets she gave us, we'd have to use the books. It also said "to the Finnish student - you will have to pay Ł2000 to buy the book." It was only then that I realised we had a Finnish student - Lommy!

So, let that be a lesson to you. If you ever come to Britain, don't burn things.

The other dreams was on the internet. Orominuialwen kept emailing me photos of her life. They were all incredibly boring (no offence Oro), but I couldn't think of a way to say so politely, so I had to keep receiving them. Then I went on the Downs to see that Brinn had been posting quite a lot.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:19 AM   #684
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgwbs
Then I went on the Downs to see that Brinn had been posting quite a lot.
Me? Posting a lot? Well, then you know that must have been a dream.

Though, I have been posting more than I normally do this past month...

The BD dreams I have almost always take place on the forum. I'm guessing perhaps it could be because I haven't met any of you in RL, so we'll have to see what happens when I finally do...

There are two dreams I can recall:

-A few months ago, I dreamt I was checking the Fellowship of the Fourth Age RPG thread and Child had posted up a save. Since we were in the middle of a transitional period of the RPG, instead of just putting of a regular save, she divided the post into sections, specifying what was going to happen here, here, and here. To illustrate what she was trying to explain, she used neon signs in each section and pretty little fireworks (much like H-I's avvie), though I get the feeling that the latter was just for our entertainment. Very interesting, I must say...

AND

-While I can have some pretty crazy dreams, sometimes they can also become too realistic. A few days ago, I woke up and got on the Downs, thinking Oddwen had joined the latest WW game. Much to my confusion, she had not. Only then did I realise that all this must have happened in my imagination...
Old 04-23-2007, 04:09 AM   #685
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
A few nights ago I had a BD-dream. I and my team (for the Prometheus-camp next summer) were living in a house. One day, a neighbour passed by. She was a huge, sturdy, relatively fair, scary-looking young woman. She turned out to be Eomer's big sister.
"How cool", I said, "I assume Eomer's our neighbour as well, then?"
"Err... no... well... in fact... yes... he does live in the same house with me."
"But that's great! We could come to see him some day!"
"Err... well... actually he's not at home right now. No, he's away."
"What about the dutchwoman then?"
"She's not there either. I'll be going now. Good day to you folks!"
"Good day to you as well!" we replied and she went away.
As soon as she was far enough not to hear I claimed: "I'm sure she keeps Eomer and Cailín in her house as hostages or prisoners! I'm so sure she just lied to us!" "She was certainly lying, you could see that", my team mates agreed.
So, we decided to go on a rescue mission. We invaded the neighbouring house and Eomer's sister (who now looked like Whitney Houston) attacked us fiercely with her nails and teeth.

I have weird dreams.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:25 AM   #686
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Amusing, and pretty easy to explain. You are, of course, thinking of Biff, my keeper. He is not female but he is huge and sturdy. I have never seen this Whitney Houston-lookalike, but I believe Biff has many accomplices in whatever master-plan he is involved in.

There must be some other Barrowdowner in need of rescue; your dreams must be misdirected. Yes, Biff keeps us in cages; but I have been assured that there are good reasons for this.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:17 AM   #687
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Presented in DownerScope

first off, this is the last time i go to sleep listening to aqua...

i had a wierd dream where our Scandanavian Downers were the band Aqua... and the only downers that i know from there are:

- Rune

- Nogrod

- Thinlomien

they were playing all of the aqua songs... Lommy was of course the girl, Nogrod was that bald guy... and Rune was a mix between the other two... so yeah...
Old 04-23-2007, 09:42 AM   #688
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
haha Nogrod = Rene Diff

I think I shall refere to you as Mr. Diff from this moment forth. . .

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:21 PM   #689
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne
haha Nogrod = Rene Diff

you do realize that you are Soren/red-haired guy...
Old 04-23-2007, 04:51 PM   #690
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Funny. I tend to have pretty lively dreams but at least so far the 'Downs have evaded my dreams... It's another question when a heated enough ww-game keeps me awake though...

Surely some of the people here have made an appearance in them. I'd love to report the funny or scary dreams but at the moment I do not have any. Too old am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
haha Nogrod = Rene Diff
I think I need to find out who's this Rene Diff -guy in the first place...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:52 PM   #691
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
You guys do realise you know the names of the members of Aqua!
Old 04-23-2007, 04:55 PM   #692
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
haha Nogrod = Rene Diff
Not bad! I'm not sure if we actually look alike but the stance was pretty fine in the pictures I managed to google...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:35 AM   #693
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
In amongst my usual jumble of mad dreams last night one featured me looking in despair at my collection of LotR action figures, arrayed in their cabinet. I was in despair as the Sauron one had slain some of the others and their arms were loose. Boromir88 and Ian McKellen were forcibly removing talking-Sauron-action-figure from my hands and telling me he had to be punished or their arms would never recover. And then davem made talking-Sauron-action-figure drink some cough medicine.

Yes, I had et some Dairylea on toast for my supper.

Old 04-25-2007, 01:57 PM   #694
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil-Galad
yes I do. . .but they are not laughing stocks of the nation. . .Rene Diff is.

He could not handle the sudden wealth and used alot of his money on silly stuff. . .He also started a night club not long ago and it is already closing down.

Old 04-26-2007, 09:58 AM   #695
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

Two dreams last night... well actually, I had loads. Including several BDs ones. But I can only remember two of them in any detail, alas.

First, I dreamt that Fea lived about 15 minutes from me, next to this Neolithic Henge (such things exist in Europe). I think she'd made her own dwelling to be honest... the back swayed dreadfully in the wind, and it all seemed to be made of planks of wood nailed together. Fea used it as an art studio.

In the dream, I had discovered that jelly babies and coconut pulp taste delicious together. Fea sent me some as a gift, but she accidentally sent the parcel to France by accident. My French assistant brought it back for me though.

Then I dreamt Rune had written on his livejournal about how he told his parents he was gay. Dream-me thought "hang on a sec... Rune loves women," but I went along with it anyway because everybody else did. He got 12 comments, one of which said "this is the fastest anybody has ever got so many comments!" Er... yeah, sorry Rune.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:12 AM   #696
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Tolkien

This is funny as I had several Downer dreams some nights ago, but I did not have time to write them down. . .I only remember that Lal, Davem, Mith and TGWBS appeared in them.

Wait. . . I think one of them was about Davem not being a rock-star as he had led everybody to belive. (Lal was quite upset when she found out)

Old 04-26-2007, 10:20 AM   #697
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Wait. . . I think one of them was about Davem not being a rock-star as he had led everybody to belive. (Lal was quite upset when she found out)
Sounds like a story for the Newspaper.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:23 AM   #698
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

hehe indeed it does!

Old 04-26-2007, 01:06 PM   #699
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
This is funny as I had several Downer dreams some nights ago, but I did not have time to write them down. . .I only remember that Lal, Davem, Mith and TGWBS appeared in them.

Hehehee! What sort of rock star would he be though? I hereby accept nominations!
Old 04-26-2007, 05:58 PM   #700
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

hmmm I was thinking that he would be the classical stereo type rock star. . you know the Elvis kind. . . although a Noddy Holder-Davem is a possbility.

The one I would find most interesting would be a Bowie-Davem

Old 04-26-2007, 10:45 PM   #701
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
The one I would find most interesting would be a Bowie-Davem
You mean a Ziggy Stardavem?

How about a Roger Daltrey Davem? Or an Ozzy Ozdavem?

Ahem...I told about this in my LJ a while back, but I dreamed TGWBS was this annoying little peeping tom who kissed my neck. Not romantically, just...I dunno. Wanted to prove he could reach or something. Easily the most disturbing dream of my life.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:02 AM   #702
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I had a BDs dream yesterday. I jotted what I could remember down on a paper right when I woke up. I don't usually have long dreams that I can remember any details of, so this is a special treat.

I was in Bree at the Prancing Pony eating an awesome steak. Kuru was Barliman for some reason, and he warned me not to talk to anyone there because they were upset about something or other.

Oddwen was playing the drums in the corner, but whenever I looked over there she would say something like "Stop looking at me, you're making me nervous." And she threw her sticks at me after I kept looking. And I seem to remember Hookbill telling her to calm down (HB was playing a flute next to Oddwen).

Beth and Esty walked up and insisted that the steak I was eating was theirs, and that I needed to reimburse them. I wanted to explain that I bought it at the Inn, but they talked nonstop and didn't let me get a word out. I put my head down and covered my ears till they left. But if I'm remembering right, when I looked up I wasn't in Bree any more, but at some house or another, and I think I was playing poker with several people including Vesper Lynd, who was really Fea, and Anthony Hopkins, who was actually Mithadan.

Yes, yes, yes.... weird.

Of course it made perfect sense in my dream.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:27 AM   #703
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
And she threw her sticks at me after I kept looking.
I read that as "socks" first go-around...but yeah, awesome dream.

Were Hooky and I any good?

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:30 AM   #704
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
I was in Bree at the Prancing Pony eating an awesome steak. Kuru was Barliman for some reason, and he warned me not to talk to anyone there because they were upset about something or other.

Oddwen was playing the drums in the corner, but whenever I looked over there she would say something like "Stop looking at me, you're making me nervous." And she threw her sticks at me after I kept looking. And I seem to remember Hookbill telling her to calm down (HB was playing a flute next to Oddwen).

Beth and Esty walked up and insisted that the steak I was eating was theirs, and that I needed to reimburse them. I wanted to explain that I bought it at the Inn, but they talked nonstop and didn't let me get a word out. I put my head down and covered my ears till they left. But if I'm remembering right, when I looked up I wasn't in Bree any more, but at some house or another, and I think I was playing poker with several people including Vesper Lynd, who was really Fea, and Anthony Hopkins, who was actually Mithadan.
The interpretation of this dream is quite simple, if you know what to look for.

Bree represents the Downs and the Prancing Pony represents a particular thread. Your consumption of steak represents your posting in that thread and the fact that the steak is awesome shows that you are enjoying posting there. Kuru, however, represents that side of you that constructs skilful and logically correct arguments. This side of you is warning you about something.

Oddwen is playing the drums with drumsticks – wooden objects. And she too is warning you against doing something – something to do with wood. The importance of the drumsticks is highlighted by the fact that she throws them at you. Hookbill, playing a light instrument, the flute, represents your light-hearted side.

Beth and Esty, representing the Downs community in general, are telling you that it will be costly for you to continue eating the steak, ie posting in the thread. The game of poker, a risky pursuit, also indicates that what you are doing is risky.

Putting this all together, you are being warned about posting light-heartedly in a particular thread, relating to wood, but in a manner which does not meet your usual standard of debate. In your dream, you are telling yourself that, if you continue to do so, it will be at risk of great cost.

Clearly, this dream relates to your posts in the “I Found the Entwives” thread. It is warning you that, if you continue to pursue your ridiculous and logically flawed point in that thread, you will risk costing yourself your reputation and standing in the Downs community.

Old 04-27-2007, 09:51 AM   #705
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Were Hooky and I any good?
I'm not sure. You stopped whenever I looked, which was often. No one in my dream complained, though, so you must've been decent. Though I'm not sure a flute-drums duo would be my choice for music.

And SPM- that's a good interpretation.

If you'll say I'm right on the Entwife thread, I might just say that you are right on this thread. Deal?
Old 04-27-2007, 10:09 AM   #706
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP
Deal?
No deal.

After all, it would run counter to logic on both our parts ...
Old 05-03-2007, 07:35 AM   #707
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I've had BD dreams for four nights in a row, but I'm not too excited since they haven't (except for two) been very interesting. I haven't been around a lot to post them here and yesterday when I could have, I forgot it... Anyway, here they come.

Sunday-Monday Night

Legate was gloating because he was going to Oxonmoot this year.

Monday-Tuesday night

Dream 1: I and my three best friends (including Aganzir) and Diamond went to see J.R.R. and Christopher Tolkien. They lived in a cottage near a lake in a forest in Finland. We had 1˝ hours to talk with them . We only chatted about CoH and Di kept asking questions and I found no polite way to interrupt her or the Tolkiens, so I just sat there listening. When the 1˝ had passed and Di was the only one who had got to ask questions, Christopher agreed to take us to my grandparents' place. He had a red car. When we left him and thanked him I apologised that I hadn't been polite enough to him and his father since I had not used the polite plural "you" (like "vous" in French) when speaking to them...
Dream 2: Saucepan Man decided to arrange "the ultimate BD meeting" somewhere in the Finnish countryside. I was spending time at a friend's summerhouse nearby (again with those three friends of mine), so I and Aganzir decided to go there. Well, the whole thing was a chaos. There were masses of teenagers who had either nothing to do with BD or were members with less than 10 posts. SPM was quite desperate, since no one he knew was around. He asked if everybody could present themselves with their screenname. With every person his face grew more grim. He had never heard of anyone, until Volo emerged almost out of nowhere. It seemed that was a comfort to SPM. But then, again. Tens of unknown teenagers. Then, finally I stood up and said. "Hi, I'm Thinlómien, or Lommy, whichever name you prefer." At last Saucepan looked less desperate. However, it turned out that I and Volo were the only active members who were there. I and Aga spent some time in the meeting, chatting with people. When a few hours had passed, we decided to leave and I went to look for SPM to thank him for the meeting. SPM (who looked very tired) said: "Hi, Lommy. Have you had good time? Did you see Celuien, she just visited and left?" I cursed silently, since I hadn't. So all this for seeing only SPM and him not even having time to chat (and seeing Volo who I could see in RL anyway). "No, unfortunately I didn't meet her", I said. Then I tried to politely say that I and Aga were going to leave since the meeting wasn't too fun... The dream ended when we left to a train station and Sauce (who did not seem very content) waved us goodbye.

The night before last night
All I remember is that it involved Eomer.

Last night
I was going to plan a summer camp with a team involving Durelin and Firefoot, and they had volunteered for it even though they had no idea what was it all even about.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:20 AM   #708
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
and I think I was playing poker with several people including Vesper Lynd, who was really Fea
If you only knew the significance of this...

--

I had a dream last night that definately included the phantom and TGWBS, as well as theoretical others. It was a long and complicated dream that mostly took place inside of a video game my brother was playing. There was lava. Mario. Those little tree guys from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. TGWBS and I were hanging out inside the game watching the action, acting as commentators. I think at some point the phantom saved us from... lava? Maybe? Got me. I just know he was there.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:51 PM   #709
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I think it was on Monday, when I had a Werewolf dream probably coming from my forced absence in Werewolf (insert a crying smilie). I can say it now since the game has ended (I couldn't post it earlier, because it "contains spoilers" ):

I as a Werewolf in a Werewolf game, though this one took place in RL. It was just a game, but we were physically present there. The game took place on an island, I don't remember it much, but I know there was really clear water near the shore. It happened, that on Day 2, I was really happy that I survived the first Day, although (here the dream copies precisely the stated first day votes of WW XXXII) Boromir88 and Nogrod wanted to lynch me and I was really afraid the other villagers might join them. Nevertheless, I was alive so I went for a walk on the beach. Suddenly there were also two 9-years old children from the class I am teaching. One of them was one very loud, yet funny boy, and I knew he was the Hunter. They were sitting on a rubber boat along with Nogrod (who looked like that guy from the Simpsons who works in the comics-store) and Mac. "The Hunter is going to kill me, if he learns that I am a wolf," I thought. "I must kill them now, but carefully." So I moved silently past the rubber boat and then turned over the boat. All of them drowned, but I knew they cannot drown really because the game rules don't allow that , so after a few seconds under the water they came out - the rules were that if they are completely under the water at one moment, they are considered to be dead. Then the 9-year old boy told me that it was a great game though he knew from my posts (??? we were in RL there, speaking, not posting) that I am a Wolf, and then Mac appeared and said that he was sure Gil-Galad was a wolf, but that he wonders who the Seer was; we began looking for the Seer yet we couldn't find him.

That's about all I remember from it. Pretty crazy, uh?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 06:30 AM   #710
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Fifth BD-dream night in a row - a record?

I had a dream that I and Noggie invited spawn, Rune and piosenniel (who looked like a female version of one of her previous avvies) yo Noggie's place and I said the guests shouldn't see my and my sister's room, since it's so messy.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:47 AM   #711
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc
I think it was on Monday, when I had a Werewolf dream probably coming from my forced....blahblahblah
Haha! Great! I think I should put that underwater rule into my next game.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:03 PM   #712
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
I too had a WW dream last night.

I was in a train. There was a two floor bed and I was on the top shelf probably reading a book. From below I hear Roa talk about whether she should vote for Lommy or Menel. Both had already one vote. The living were Roa, Lommy, Menel and Mac. I talked with Roa about the game and suggested that she votes Lommy.

Then I logged on BD and looked in the Lost Age thread. It was Day 5 going on there and Lommy (+ Mac) were to be lynched. I was terrified as that didn't work with the narration I had thought of. I also began wondering why they are still playing, and it was because Kath didn't notice that the game had ended. I talked with Kath and tried to think of a way not to have Lommy and Mac lynched.

Finally I understood that they were all Innocent (or nearly Innocent) and just posted in the game thread that there is no reason to continue playing as all of you are Innocent.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:13 AM   #713
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I had a BD dream the night before last night.

Rikae was walking up the hill I walk up every morning from the metro station to school. She looked like she looks in the photos she has posted on the photopage thread and wore hippie-ish clothes. She was walking quite slowly because she had to use those sticks people use when they've broken a leg or something (I don't know what they're called in English).
Mac was standing on top of the hill, leaning to the wall of a kiosk. He too looked like in his photopage pic and he was wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses. I think he was smoking, but I'm not too sure.

Then, suddenly, the focus changed. I was sitting on the sofa watching TV in Noggie's place. The TV screen showed a map of Russia. Then, it switched to some sort of a talk show studio. Rikae and Mac were traveling in Russia together and right now, it was told, they were in Moscow. A Finnish TV channel was interviewing them. So there they sat on a red sofa, looking a bit lost, talking with the young, blonde hostess of the programme about their experiences during the journey.
The dream ended with me declaring: "If Rikae and Mac are in Moscow and they let some Finnish TV reporters talk with them, they'd better come to Finland too and talk with me as well."
Old 05-08-2007, 03:16 AM   #714
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I had a dream that alatar was seriously baffled, because Rikae and Mac were pretending to be red armchairs.

*does not want to hear a Freudian interpretation of this*
Old 05-08-2007, 04:57 AM   #715
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Of course, the opposite is possible...

"I'm Rikae, I am" says the chair
Old 05-08-2007, 09:54 AM   #716
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

I dreamt that I was outdoors somewhere with Hookbill and some other guy who I can't remember very well. Hookbill told us a joke, but neither of us got it because it was some sort of linguistic pun. A whiteboard appeared behind Hookbill, and he wrote it out so we finally understood it.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:56 AM   #717
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by the guy who be short
I dreamt that I was outdoors somewhere with Hookbill and some other guy who I can't remember very well. Hookbill told us a joke, but neither of us got it because it was some sort of linguistic pun. A whiteboard appeared behind Hookbill, and he wrote it out so we finally understood it.
The scary thing is, that's probably how I'd react.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:13 AM   #718
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
I had a dream that alatar was seriously baffled, because Rikae and Mac were pretending to be red armchairs.

Would those be La-Z-Boy armchairs, perchance?
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:06 AM   #719
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I had a vague dream featuring Roa and Di (who did not look at all how they look like in the photopage) and quarreling with my little sister.

Also, I had a dream that spawn had signed up to Rikae's game and I was slightly upset because I hadn't notified her in my post where I said I was glad Ang and Kath were returning to ww though I surely should have. Actually, I did not know if this was a dream or not so the first thing I did today online was to check if spawn truly was in Rikae's game. And unfortunately she wasn't...
Old 05-09-2007, 11:11 AM   #720
alatar
Doubting Dwimmerlaik

alatar is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.alatar is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
Does not want to hear any interpretation of this, Freudian or otherwise, beyond, "Consumed large quantities of salsa, pepperoni and chocolate ice cream just before going off to bed."