The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2021, 03:18 PM   #11
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Oh wow. I hadn't even thought of that! You're probably right about us having to do something. I'm also leaning Morsul, but I'm by no means confident about it.
I thought of keeping it to myself in the hopes of Sally and/or Legate not thinking of it... but I decided it was best not to risk it.

To Hui's question...

It comes more down to gut and/or a sense of the two player's personalities than to a rigorous vote-scrutinizing process. Morsul feels like he's having more FUN and I feel like he's a player who, having FUN, would be more likely to be a chaos-creating Wolf than Lommy--my sense is that her tendency is toward more standard post-analysis, etc, but although that's been there, there has been a running theme of timezone lag and/or tiredness which to me feels more likely to be broadcast as an Ordo than as a more "dialed in" Wolf.

EDIT: Also, since I cross-posted with Morsul-activity on the Living Thread, I think Morsul, in explaining the "hypothetical" to Soriman feels a lot more analytical than his chaotic playing style would lead me to expect. Keeping such close track of Innocents/Ordos, while something anyone can do (for instead, I'd say it is very typical of a Hui, regardless of the role) is something that--for Morsul--strikes me as less in character if he were an Ordo.

Not that I can't be quite wrong.

Last edited by Formendacil; 04-29-2021 at 03:23 PM.
Formendacil is offline   Reply With Quote