Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-24-2006, 06:37 PM   #1001
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I was concerned for a second that Heren recaptured his account from me and was up to RPGing adventures of which I was uninformed. Either that or I agreed to something that I'd already forgotten.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:03 AM   #1002
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Noggie as a Balrog eh? We'll have to ask Lommy about that
Old 07-26-2006, 06:23 AM   #1003
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Form: Today I've got to work, pack, and run far too many errands for comfort. I don't know when I'll be around. But if you can get a Nain reply up before too long, I *should* be able to get a final Saeryn response up before I leave.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:28 AM   #1004
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
Form: Today I've got to work, pack, and run far too many errands for comfort. I don't know when I'll be around. But if you can get a Nain reply up before too long, I *should* be able to get a final Saeryn response up before I leave.
Working on it now... You are a crafty one: forcing Nain (pretty much) to accompany Saeryn- in search of Degas!
Old 07-26-2006, 01:37 PM   #1005
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

I know. I'm horrible.

Sidenote: it's mid-afternoon and I haven't started packing yet. I'm leaving my house as soon as my brother's done showering.

If I don't post tonight, I don't know when I'll next be able to before next Wednesday. So basically, if I can't sneak some time in, here's what happens:

They can't find Degas. Saeryn ponders for a bit as they walk. The silence is not uncomfortable so much as it isn't friendly either. She finally tells Nain that she'll forgive him once Eodwine does.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:01 PM   #1006
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Poor Nain is being run in circles!!! Can't anyone have any pity on the poor dwarf? He's doing his best. You'd think they'd at least try to understand.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:46 PM   #1007
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. Hopefully I'm not turned into a Balrog yet...

But here is my first post after the time jump. Put it in there when you jump. I will be online at the August 4th the earliest.

And if there are any things that need editing, please edit them. I can do that work only after a week from now.

There seems to have developed a certain timeline of things going on with the buildingsite. Please see if they look realistic enough for you - and change them accordingly if needed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nogrod's post

Stigend had been busy the days that followed. The first days passed at the planning board, one of the tables of the Hall had to do as one. He and Garstan draw and redraw, discussed and sat in silence. They talked with Frodides and Kara several times a day and every now and then they consulted Eodwine, Saeryn and Marenil.

Stigend had made an inventory on the building materials on the second day, making himself familiar with the Mead Hall’s facilities and tools at the same time. There was enough timber to start building, but a lot more was needed. The saws seemed well enough, but the chip axes and framework-drills were rusty and dum. He got his own with him and could start by himself, and those of the Hall could be made usable with some care taken with them. On the third day they managed to make an order for required timber and other things needed.

Within a week they had started the actual work, beginning with the kitchen oven and the fireplace. Garstan had designed the oven and the fireplace with the help of Frodides and Kara and Stigend had designed a firewall to surround them and came up with a solution of how it should be attached to the wooden wall. Stigend was somewhat familiar with masonry and bricklayer’s work but needed some guidance from Garstan every now and then.

It was during these days that he came familiar with Náin. He hadn’t actually met a dwarf in his life before. It was a place of personal reflection and discovery that greatly humiliated Stigend. From the beginning he had been prejudiced towards the dwarf, going over in his mind with all the generalisations people had about dwarves and trying to see them in Náin. It took one visit of a travelling stranger that had given Modtryth a bad look, complaining about the Dunlending rabble around him in a decent Hall to make Stigend realise his own prejudices.

He had been so happy with this new place that had taken Modtryth and Cnebba as themselves, as equal human beings that he had had no need to keep an eye on how others thought of his family. But that way he had also forgotten to keep an eye on his own mind. Now he realised to have thought almost like the people he had despised all his life beside Modtryth. Stigend was ashamed. Luckily he hadn’t made any nasty remarks or behaved badly towards Náin. But they had been only fellows at work. There had been nothing else.

After the incident he started looking at the dwarf with open eyes and was astonished of what he saw when he was not bringing all his prejudices along. Náin seemed flexible and friendly enough, but his skills with stone were just incredible. Even though this seemed not to be his real trade – he had heard he was more of an artist – he helped them every now and then and proved to be a real help indeed, able to do many of the things Garstan did. And the grace of the things he had touched! Náin seemed to be able to shape stone into any form he willed, like it was clay.

After the first week they started to have conversations during the work and at the pauses when Náin was around. Stigend appreciated the dwarf and he seemed not to think bad about him either. Even Stigend’s mediocre skills in masonry started to get better day by day.

On the third week the timber arrived and Stigend had to change his focus. Garstan would have still work to do with the fireplace now as the oven and the firewall were finished, but hewing the logs and especially preparing the framework was something that required an experienced hand and so he stick to the logs by himself. As he had helped Garstan with the easier tasks, Garstan could help him when the time came. And anyhow, as they would start to hoist the logs to their places they would need lots of strong arms to help them.

That was a happy time. There was work that gave him satisfaction and he had been getting on very well with Garstan whom he considered now his friend. And his family was accepted! Stigend and Modtryth were enjoying their new appointments to the fullest. And what warmed Stigend the most was to see Cnebba’s shining eyes every evening when he made minute descriptions of the games and plays he had had with Lèoðern and Garmund.

And Cnebba kept speaking about Lèoðern all the time. Stigend had thought of it a couple of times. Indeed he had noticed a little uncomfortableness in Garmund’s expressions one or two times when he had seen all the three together, but he was too busy with his work to mind it any more.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by piosenniel; 07-28-2006 at 12:16 PM.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:24 PM   #1008
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Great post, Nogrod! I'll refine it for you (according to things we've discussed in PMs ) and post it at the appropriate time. Thanks!
Old 07-26-2006, 06:50 PM   #1009
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
I like it, Nogrod. Playground rivalries as discussed will arrive after your post goes to the thread.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:51 PM   #1010
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

I'm not going to be able to post tonight. Sorry.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:19 AM   #1011
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I will write my after-jump post soon - which means tomorrow or the day after - (I'm sorry I'm asking this this late) so I'd like to know general feelings about Modtryth from the people she mostly interacts with: Kara, Frodides, Marenil and Léof (arranging carts etc. for her shopping).
I realised I can't write her feelings about those people before I have some idea of their feelings towards Moddie. Hopefully the thing doesn't work other way around... Modtryth probably gets along with most kinds of people anyway.

If any of the mentioned characters - or any other character - shows racist attitude towards Modtryth (and Cnebba) that at least might be good to know.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:45 PM   #1012
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
I'm not going to be able to post tonight. Sorry.
Don't worry too much, Ms. Fea... With your guidelines above, I think I can finish off the Saeryn chapter of Nain's day in one shot. Might be tomorrow though, if I don't get to it tonight...
Old 07-27-2006, 04:07 PM   #1013
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I will be on vacation until August 1. I may get a chance to post tonight and maybe tomorrow morning. We'll see.
Old 07-27-2006, 04:14 PM   #1014
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
I realised I can't write her feelings about those people before I have some idea of their feelings towards Moddie.
Well Frodides will have acted a little standoffish to begin with, and would then have basically interrogated the woman until she'd found out everything about her. After that she'd have made her quite welcome.

Kara would have accepted her from the beginning and been friendly, happy to help her settle in and give her whatever details she needs for her job.
Old 07-28-2006, 05:54 AM   #1015
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Marenil would have been totally unaffected by any racial issues. He's Gondorian and doesn't quite understand this weird hangup the Rohirrim have with their neighbors. No Fea or LMP? *sniffs* Oh well. We'll survive for a little while.
Old 07-28-2006, 02:25 PM   #1016
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil
Don't worry too much, Ms. Fea... With your guidelines above, I think I can finish off the Saeryn chapter of Nain's day in one shot. Might be tomorrow though, if I don't get to it tonight...
Thanks, Formy.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:30 PM   #1017
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Here's my post to be placed after the time jump. It takes place after midday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinlómien's post

Modtryth was helping the cooks with unloading the newly bought random household goods - such as butter, salt, syrup, honey and herbs, carrying them to the kitchen and putting them to their right places. From the corner of her eye she could see her son running around the yard with his friends.

He looked very happy. He’s probably happier here than any place we’ve been in after Field Marshal Laudwine’s house, Modtryth thought, and it was many years ago. She knew the happiness wouldn’t last for ever – nothing ever did – but she hoped that it wouldn’t end too soon. Cnebba turned and saw his mother. This time, she saw, he was even smiling at her. And so was life.

Modtryth was having a job she liked. She had some kind of a place of trust – achieved only after a short discussion. Furthermore she was doing well in it, at least in her own opinion. And because the Lady Saeryn or Marenil the Steward had never criticised her (except the one shameful time when she bought wrong sort of flour) and sometimes they had praised her for a work well done, she thought that she couldn’t be doing very badly in their eyes either.

Frodides and Kara discussed the evening meal as they worked. Nowadays they were so used to Modtryth that they didn’t mind her being present while they planned and knew she wouldn’t mind them talking about their own business. Modtryth actually thought it was quite nice to listen their homely everyday talk about the ingredients of the stew.

Sometimes Frodides irritated Modtryth. She had basicly interrogated Modtryth about the tiniest details of her life until she had let her be and accepted her as a part of the household. Older women were like that everywhere, and Frodides had a good heart, so Modtryth didn’t have problems with getting along with her. Kara, she thought, was a nice girl, friendly and good company. It would have been difficult not to like her.

“I’ll go and find the children. I know my Cnebba well enough to know that if he doesn’t have food before the meal, he’ll get impossible. I wouldn’t be surpised if that was so with Lèoðern and Garmund as well”, Modtryth said after they were done with all the organising. “The children are always welcome in the kitchen”, Frodides said and smiled, “Strange that they haven’t come yet for a snack, those little darlings, too busy in their plays for even eating.” Modtryth smiled too. “I’ll go and get them then, as it seems to be okay with you.” Even before she had stepped out of the kitchen, she heard the two cooks start discussing about the stew again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I have treated some of the characters badly, tell me and I'll correct it. (I don't, for example, have a very good idea of Frodides...) And Kath, also if you have planned something else for Kara's early afternoon, please just tell me and I'll change the narration.

Last edited by piosenniel; 07-29-2006 at 01:41 PM.
Old 07-29-2006, 04:48 PM   #1018
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

What you've done with Kara is fine Lommy.

Frodides, though, is unlikely to call the children "those little darlings" in anything other than a sarcastic tone of voice. Perhaps that sentence could be changed to:

"Strange that they haven't yet come looking for food, they must be so into their games they've clear forgotten about eating."
Old 07-30-2006, 02:21 PM   #1019
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Okay...

My sincere and abject apologies for not doing anything with Nain... I accidentally fell off the face of the Earth for a couple of days (meaning I didn't get online), and now I'm finding myself with near-crippling stitches in my left hand, making (as I discovered last night, while blogging the tale of how that came to be) longish periods of typing rather painful. I honestly don't expect to be able to do a post in the next while, so it may be best to go on without me.

If the day remains unfinished, and I DO find myself willing to try and write anything longer than this post here, I'll do it with all haste, but my stitches are saying "no promises".
Old 08-01-2006, 01:25 PM   #1020
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Oh Formy! May you heal fast and feel no pain...

PS, I'm back. For a bit.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #1021
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Jenny, I'm a little concerned that you may have placed the character Marenil in an unenviable position. By the steward's refusals - be they ever so garrulous and kindly seeming - to obey his lord, he has undermined his lord's authority; and then walked away without so much as a 'your pardon, lord'. The lord in question thus found it necessary to choose between allowing his authority to be so undermined, or on the other hand, asserting it. He has chosen to assert it. Which puts Marenil in his unenviable position.

If you would like to revise your post so as to remove the need for such a choice, I'll be happy to revise mine. Just let me know.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:13 PM   #1022
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Marenil has made no refusals to obey the Lord's demands. He has stated his opinion on the finances of Eodwine, and pointed out that there is far too much to do right away to make an immediate decision.

Also I am sick and don't really feel up to a reply...but I'll be out of town over the weekend. I don't see that I'll get a reply up before Tuesday at the earliest. If you go on, I'll ask Pio to edit something in.
Old 08-02-2006, 08:53 AM   #1023
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Jenny, sorry you're ill. Whether or not Marenil intended his words to be taken the way Eodwine did, Eodwine took them that way. Let the story roll on, then, and we'll see how the plot unfolds.

Okay, it's time to move on to the new Day.

This break room computer doesn't allow me copy & paste, so I'll have to take care of placing Nogrod's and Lommie's posts later.

Sorry this has taken so long, friends.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:02 PM   #1024
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'm sorry to hear about your accident, Formy. Hope you get better soon.

--

Who's starting the new day? And how far is the time leap going to be? I think that, finally, I'll be introducing Thornden's sister! Yay!

Looking forward to writing here again - it's been over a month, I think.

-- Folwren
Old 08-02-2006, 05:20 PM   #1025
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

I've edited my last post so as to take the Gandalf-esque bite out of it. It only struck me later that I had borrowed the phrase from the master.

Folwren, I'm about to post up Nogrod's and Thinlomien's posts to the rpg thread, to start the new Day, which will be precisely a month after this Day. That will be May 22, Eorling time.

I apologize for how long this Day has dragged on. Jenny will get a chance to have Marenil respond to Eodwine, and her post can be inserted in the appropriate place. Onward!
Old 08-02-2006, 05:40 PM   #1026
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

lmp, sorry to be annoying but since you posted Lommy's post, would you mind changing that line of Frodides'? Just from:

“The children are always welcome in the kitchen”, Frodides said and smiled, “Strange that they haven’t come yet for a snack, those little darlings, too busy in their plays for even eating.”

To:

"Strange that they haven't yet come looking for food, they must be so caught up in their games they've clear forgotten about eating."
Old 08-02-2006, 05:49 PM   #1027
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Done.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:53 PM   #1028
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Thanks
Old 08-03-2006, 09:48 AM   #1029
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Lovely post, Fea. It looks like you have a time problem; the last few lines seem to indicate the time as around noon, whereas the previous conversation is in the middle of the night.....

EDIT: my mistake; looks like a flashback.... I think.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 08-03-2006 at 10:16 AM.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:21 AM   #1030
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

That's so funny! I did the same thing, Elempi. It totally threw me off until I went back and read the first two paragraphs, which for some reason I had skipped without notice, and then it was quite clear.

It was an excellent post, Fea.

-- Folwren
Old 08-03-2006, 12:33 PM   #1031
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Lemme take a look and see what I can do to clarify.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #1032
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Hullo all

Foley and I have been exchanging PM's planning out Lys' full recovery. We have a joint post for his first 'day out', but it seems he needs a bit more work pre time jump for it to be a smooth transition.

LMP & Pio: Would it be possible to have a small post slotted in earlier, in order to have that consistency? Foley and I have looked through and picked a spot that would be best. The post is below.

We were thinking between post numbers 408 and 409. Or rather, at the end of 408? It's early enough, and it doesn't break conversation between any two characters. Does this work?

If anyone at all has a problem with this, please give suggestions for where it could be better placed. I don't want to cause problems for anyone's stories.

Thanks for your help.

- Tara

POST PLACED (#408) --PIO

Lys looked up worriedly. The morning had wrung out sunshine through the cold for some hours, and Lys had woken startled. He had expected to be woken the night before! Had Thornden forgotten to collect him?

Lys tried to sit up, holding at his waist gingerly. He looked to the corner of the room, and saw Thornden slumped in the chair by the door. He had likely snuck in later that night, and Lys did not wish to wake him. He sat and watched him carefully, smiling at his steady breathing and calm expression. Lys saw him most often with creases of worry lining his brow, and Lys felt guilt for being the cause of those lines.

Thornden stirred and lifted his head. His eyes opened and his chest expanded as he drew a deep breath of air.

“Oh, Lys! You are awake,” he said, noticing the boy at once.

“Yes,” Lys said softly. “Thornden, why didn’t you wake me? We did not go to eat dinner in the Hall, like you promised.”

Thornden had forgotten, until that morning when he woke up, and he felt sorry for it. Lys saw it immediately as the familiar wrinkles of worry returned. Lys quickly muttered a few apologies, until Thornden got up and walked to his bedside. He gently laid his hand on the boy’s shoulder.

“Now, now, Lys! Do not be sorry. I’m the one who should ask pardon. The court of yesterday turned bitter-sweet. Our Lady Linduial is leaving this morning for home, and there were some changes,” he paused slightly. “I am not to be appointed to Lord Eodwine’s side in the rank you supposed. I did not wish to disappoint you...”

Lys shook his head thoroughly at Thornden’s words. “I could not be! You have taken care of me all this time. I am no blood to you, nor have I any thing or promise to serve you benefit for being so kind. You have given freely, and nothing you could do would make me feel disappointment. You are all at the once my family, and, mayhap, my Father…”

Lys stopped after this, and lowered his head. In all of the healing his body was yet to endure, Lys knew he could feel safe in the care of Thornden. And with no family in his free memory, Thornden was all he had.

Last edited by piosenniel; 08-06-2006 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-06-2006, 02:23 PM   #1033
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

That looks fine to me, Tara & Foley.

Pio, please place the narrative text in Tara's post (just above this one) AS the end of post #408. Thanks!

POST PLACED FOR TARA ~*~ PIO

Last edited by piosenniel; 08-06-2006 at 09:00 PM.
Old 08-06-2006, 07:12 PM   #1034
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

I've edited my last post to open it things up for anyone who wants to post. Feanor no longer needs to respond with a post, I've put words in Saeryn's mouth; Fea can punish me later.
Old 08-06-2006, 07:41 PM   #1035
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Thanks very much, Elempi and Pio!

In the next couple of days, the second post will go up.

- Tara
Old 08-07-2006, 07:08 AM   #1036
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thanks Kath and LMP.

I see I have a post to write and I will do it either today or tomorrow.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:35 PM   #1037
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
Fea can punish me later.
*snicker*

Poor Saeryn. I'll not be punishing you, dear, but you can bet that Saeryn will be rather tormented at the moment.

Lin gone. Degas gone. Those blasted parents and sister dead. Eodwine first telling them that he needs to find out about his dead wife and then, once Degas is gone, calling her 'love'. If she weren't bonded in her role as Lady, she'd run away.

What, oh what, will she do? Alas for poor Saeri and the struggles of young love.

Wonder what'll happen when Farahil gets back. *snerk*

Oh, and if Thornden's sister finds out that she's not taken... ooh, that could be fun.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:05 PM   #1038
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Oh, and if Thornden's sister finds out that she's not taken... ooh, that could be fun.
Oh! You're right. It COULD be fun! And it probably will be.

-- Foley
Old 08-09-2006, 09:35 AM   #1039
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

My dear carpenters!! (That is, Celuien and Nogrod.) How far along do you two suppose the kitchen is at this point? And in what state of repair (or disrepair) is the rest of the building in? Is the kitchen only thing that has been changed in the floor plan? We removed it from the main building by ten paces or so? Attached by a wide corridor or hall, correct? And the said corridor opens into the great Hall, I would assume. Am I right?

-- Folwren
Old 08-10-2006, 04:24 PM   #1040
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Form, Kara's a little bored and looking for a chat. Would Náin like to oblige?