The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum


Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 07:50 AM   #161
Formendacil
Dead Serious
 
Formendacil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Perched on Thangorodrim's towers.
Posts: 3,015
Formendacil is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Formendacil is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Formendacil is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
So... I have this mysterious sense of deja vu as I write this... I seem to recall having a no-Nightkill-Day-2 before, with the depressing sense that it's almost Day 1 replayed.

It isn't, of course, since we have the vote record from yesterday. However, it lacks the other-sided corroboration provided by a Night Kill (grotesque as that corroboration might be). Obviously, this situation is different than whichever one sticks in my mind, insofar as it is because the BW is in play--in this case, the wolves were foiled not by the Ranger, but by someone whom they can tactfully leave alone to confuse the villagers--and the Gifteds--or towards whom they can help orchestrate a lynch. I feel like this will reveal a lot of information later, but is going to be of limited assistance right now.

I'm pretty much around until the deadline, but I'll be in and out as my interest and other goings-on dictate. I'm *supposed* to be doing homework readings all day...
Formendacil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:05 AM   #162
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment
 
wilwarin538's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,660
wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
My light, I see your point - if Agan is a wolf, she'd know that Nog couldn't be the Seer. However, the theory I was following was that the wolves attacked Nog because he was sure that Agan was a cobbler. The point I made about Agan (and Pitch and Greenie and Wilwa) was just an aside that popped into my head as I perused Nog's post. I think my theory still stands, though, doesn't it?

Anyway, I should move on to Assumption 2 - that the wolves attacked someone who would leave no trace (not an uncommon first night kill for wolves in this day and age). I'll look in on that once I've had a shower, but for a start, the names that come to mind off the top of my head are Eomer, Sally, Kath, and Form.
Regarding your first 'Assumption', I don't know why you seem to think that Nog is the only possible person that could have looked Seerish, but honestly I'm weary of pursuing the idea that Seer hints were the reason for their kill, because in trying to figure out who looked Seerish yesterDay, we could draw attention to the actual Seer. So I say we leave that one be.

So we could look at possible trailless kills, but Lottie has a point, this is a good lead but we still don't have a lot of information and if we start making all these assumptions we could get very side tracked with this BW business instead of looking for the wolves. And I don't see how figuring out who the kill was could possibly lead us to the wolves (maybe we could go the other way, when we know who a wolf is we could come back and then try to figure out the kill), so I say we let it be, put it on the list of info we have about the BW, and wait til we have more pieces. Going on about this could be a terrible waste of time, and if we follow the Seer hint track we could uncover the real one, which is bad. Tom could always look more closely at all that and maybe figure out some suspects (any unlikely kill choices are unlikely to be the BW, that's a great way to narrow down), and maybe he'll get lucky.

edit: x'd with Form
__________________
Comme une étoile amarante Comme un papillon de nuit C'est la lumière qui m'attire La flamme qui m'éblouit
Fenris Muffin
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:22 AM   #163
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith
 
Eomer of the Rohirrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 4,988
Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
My thoughts exactly. Actually, I'd love good healthy explanations from both Eomer and Form concerning their votes. Generally I'm disinclined to trust people who don't seem to put an effort into their lynch vote, since for an innocent it is the only way of eventually winning the game. For a wolf it's not that crucial - at least not unless their own or their fellow's life is at stake. (And no, "It was Day 1" does not count as an answer.)
Speaking for myself, I was first to vote and there had been no useful discussion. That's how it goes on Day One. I'm afraid that this justifies my vote entirely, despite how much it displeases you.

Had I been able to stay later I could have made a more reasonable vote.

Now it's Day Two, and now there is no excuse for a lazy vote, but I can't see how you can criticise my vote yesterday.

Formendacil, on the other hand, simply effuses lycanthropy.
__________________
Los Ingobernables de Harlond
Eomer of the Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:33 AM   #164
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre
 
Inziladun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Heaven's doorstep
Posts: 7,587
Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
When going Day1 through in my head yesterday, I had a feeling that Nogrod was a Wolf. He seems to be more stressed and high strung in this game than in the games I played with him before. This might be due to completely unrelated reasons, but it feels as if he doesn't have a chance to relax from the game, i.e. he's also playing actively during the Nights. His first post toDay doesn't argue against this feeling. I would have thought him to post more than one things before going to sleep were he not active before the post as well.
Then again, he has not tried to hide his tenseness. A Wolf Nog I'd believe would choose his words better and read others' comments more closely, instead of being so aggressive.
The problem is that you didn't seem to find him all that suspicious yesterDay. In fact, you appeared to use his reasoning as a means of rationalising a vote for Agan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo yesterDay View Post
Noggie doesn't bother with pleasantries and joins the Day with quite harsh words indeed. I sort of agree with his point, an evil Agan could very well be so bold as to mislead the discussion with something like that. But let's not get too jumpy yet.

I myself got the bad vibe from Greenie. Her painting of the worst-case scenario felt somewhat... mischevious. Additionally Agan liking Greenie instead of finding her suspicious points to an abnormality. This is just a hunch and I'll add that I've found Greenie suspicious all the time after her first game in which she was Wolf. But what do you think?
If you were thinking Nog to be a wolf, why vote for someone he was casting suspicion on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
I doubt he is the BW. Even though, like Shasta pointed out - with partly faulty arguments, in my opinion - the Wolves might have thought Nog the Seer, on Night2 it is more likely for Wolves to pick out a target that leaves fewer traces. And there are plenty of such players around here now. Another argument against trying to kill Nog on Night2 is that it can be regarded unsporty. It's not a very strong argument, but it has been used.
Oh, I think potential Seers are a priority for wolves, certainly. But Shasta zeroing in on Nog the way he did to the apparent exclusion of all else is what struck me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
I still find Aganzir suspicious. I don't know how much she has been talking about Cobblers in the recent games, but she seemed to react so happily to the notion that people should discuss Cobblers that it seemed, she was happy about it, because it would mean people would talk about her. And knowing Agan, that would certainly entertain her.
Talking about Cobblers is not in itself an unusual act for Agan.
__________________
Music alone proves the existence of God.
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:44 AM   #165
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith
 
Eomer of the Rohirrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 4,988
Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Looking at the votes for Agan and Glirdan. It doesn't surprise me that Agan received so many, because she was talking a lot: it's easy to find something to disagree with in there. Not many votes look to me very 'bandwagonny' - perhaps Volo's and Sally's, but not much.

The wolves blended in very nicely, on Day One.

Not finding a useful interpretation of the voting record so I'll try the Shasta tactic of... Shasta tactic? Shastactic? Yes, I'll try the Shastactic of guessing who the wolves tried and failed to kill.
__________________
Los Ingobernables de Harlond
Eomer of the Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:58 AM   #166
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow
 
Aganzir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: in hollow halls beneath the fells
Posts: 4,607
Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Leaf This post is dedicated to Eomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Yes!, and I think we've covered that rather extensively, not to mention it's been stated over-explicitely in the rules, so I marvel how an innocent Agan seriously couldn't have got it.
What exactly makes it difficult to believe an innocent could have misinterpreted the rules?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I'm pulling a Lottie here and saying that people saying other people's votes for them "don't make sense" reeks of baddie-ism.
What doesn't make sense in sally's vote is her attitude, "Agan might do that as a baddie, ergo, she's a baddie."

And then. How come certain people are suddenly all convinced I'm the cobbler and look like they weren't considering any other alternatives? I suggested two things. On day 1, when there had been little serious discussion. The first was an idea I truly believed would help us, the second something that occurred to me and which I thought good to throw out in the open. Has it ever occurred to you that I might have been trying to help instead of distracting us from finding the wolves? Some people find it way too easy to dismiss the latter option. After I'm dead, I'd suggest taking a close look at Nog, and to a lesser extent also Nerwen. It'd be extremely convenient for the wolves or the real Ferny to get someone lynched, her only crime being talking too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
How likely it is that an Aganwolf would have gone after Nog (expecting that Nog-Seer would die, of course) knowing that his death would point to her is debatable, however.
She could have. Better get rid of a suspected seer (even if doing so implicates you - you can always argue it was a framing attempt) before they manage to cause any serious damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I'm afraid that depends on how valuable they think the BW's "help" to them is --- If we get one wolf like toDay and another one is getting lots of suspicion as well they might try to turn our eyes towards the BW...
What do you mean? That they'll try to make us concentrate on finding the BW rather than a wolf? (I am asking this because to me it would've seemed more logical to replace "our" with "their", but Nog doesn't naturally need to answer my question because I'm obviously just diverting his attention away from the wolves.)
Also, if the wolves & the BW can't win together, I doubt they find her help worth much. They know her identity now which means they can reveal it whenever they wish, so if the BW wants to have a chance to win, I'd assume it's in her interests to try to be nice to the wolves and hope we bandwagon against them when they've already logged out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
If there is even one reasonable wolf in the pack, they'd know better than to think me the seer.
Because you called someone who's not a wolf the cobbler, you can't be the seer?
There's something awfully off about Nog's seer rant (and him in general), and while it might be only because it was late/he was drunk , I'm currently toying with the idea that he's our Ferny. That would explain his excessive attack against me yesterday and now his worry about being considered the seer (which, to me, sounds much more like the cobbler's plea "Hey wolves I'm like seriously not the seer, don't eat me!" than the real seer trying to maintain his "dum dee dum I'm not the seer" facade. Just because it would be idiotic of the seer to attack a non-dreamed of person like that.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I'm not too optimistic about the wolves' willingness to throw the BW under the bus in any near future unless we can really pressure them.
You mean like this: "Hey wolves, the BW is certainly a bigger problem to you than to us, it's in your best interests to step out and tell us who it is (so Tom can take care of them and we can lynch you)!"?
If one of the wolves is under the risk of being lynched, I see no harm for them in revealing the BW. After all, she thwarted their first kill and is their worst rival for the title of the Lord of Night-Time Bree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
An easy vote for a wolf to have made, but at the same time I'd at least expect a wolf to qualify it with a "gut feeling", or something like it.
I seem to remember he did something similar last time I played, and he was a wolf - so I wouldn't put it past him. (Incidentally, it was your game.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
My sole observation is that I'd wonder why "entertaining" trumps "useful" when considering a lynch.
It struck me as something that might be a cobbler hint; "I want useful players out!" Not sure though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
knowing that the wolves attacked the Wight Night 1 is actually a pretty big piece of information for us. I don't see why we shouldn't pursue it.
As long as we don't know who the wolves are, we can't know who they could have attacked. Did they target the seer or a player deemed dangerous, did they want to leave no trails, or did they want to frame someone? When either a wolf or the BW is gone, we can go through the posts and see if the dead wolf seemed to know more about some player/if any player seemed to know more about the dead BW. But before that, I think it's a waste of time to try to draw any conclusions from the fact that the wolves attacked the BW last night, and I don't like how intent Shasta is on doing it.
(I like wilwa for saying about the same things.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
I still find Aganzir suspicious.
Still? As far as I remember, you barely even mentioned me yesterday before voting for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
I don't know how much she has been talking about Cobblers in the recent games, but she seemed to react so happily to the notion that people should discuss Cobblers that it seemed, she was happy about it, because it would mean people would talk about her.
A lot. Usually it was only me saying "Hey guys, we shouldn't ignore the cobbler, I've won as a wolf because we could keep a known cobbler alive for days!" and then they just ignored me and the wolves won with the cobbler's help. This is the reason for my happiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
she did put out an unlikely strategy proposition which would require a lot of discussion
I didn't consider it an actual proposition but just an idea, and after Nerwen said (right after I had posted it) that she found it too complicated, I was like "Okay, we're not doing it then." What both you and Nog fail to mention is that I never pushed the idea - so you're only suspecting me for something that might have happened instead of what I actually did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Aganzir, I see as too sensible to put up such a strategy unless doing so on purpose.
Elaborate what you mean by this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
I was first to vote and there had been no useful discussion.
So you vote for the one who's trying to be useful? Tsk tsk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
Talking about Cobblers is not in itself an unusual act for Agan.
Why the rolleyes? :-p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
I'll try the Shasta tactic of... Shasta tactic? Shastactic?
Shasticle's Shastactic. Oh boy, someone is popular.
__________________
He bit me, and I was not gentle.
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:33 AM   #167
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor
 
Nerwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ˙˙˙ssɐןƃ ƃuıʞooן ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥʇ
Posts: 6,701
Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
So... I have this mysterious sense of deja vu as I write this... I seem to recall having a no-Nightkill-Day-2 before, with the depressing sense that it's almost Day 1 replayed.
You're upset no-one got killed in the Night? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
if we follow the Seer hint track we could uncover the real one, which is bad
That is a good point. I don't think it worth taking the risk just to catch the BW, but then we might also find a wolf in the process. So I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
How come certain people are suddenly all convinced I'm the cobbler and look like they weren't considering any other alternatives? I suggested two things. On day 1, when there had been little serious discussion. The first was an idea I truly believed would help us, the second something that occurred to me and which I thought good to throw out in the open. Has it ever occurred to you that I might have been trying to help instead of distracting us from finding the wolves? Some people find it way too easy to dismiss the latter option. After I'm dead, I'd suggest taking a close look at Nog, and to a lesser extent also Nerwen. It'd be extremely convenient for the wolves or the real Ferny to get someone lynched, her only crime being talking too much.
Firstly, I never said I was convinced you were Ferny, even if Nogrod did. Secondly, I never said why I thought you might be he– it's partly that you were talking so much, that's true, and that you put forward this weird and I think unworkable plan, but also simply because you talked so much about the cobbler yesterDay. Yeah, I know you always do– but you started off by reminding people of that, then telling Volo again for good measure, and then... it just seemed like you were overplaying it. Which might be the action of a cobbler trying to signal to the wolves, or one of the other baddies trying to be "helpful".

Because of that, and because you also fall into the "most eager BW discussers" group I mentioned earlier, and because of what seems to to be an overreaction by you in this post I've quoted, I'm going to vote

++Aganzir

Which I admit is an easy vote, and at the same time doesn't have any real evidence to back it up. But I can't leave it any later, and unfortunately this has been a pretty quiet Day.
__________________
"Even Nerwen wasn't evil in the beginning." –Elmo.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #168
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,051
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Stop speculating about who the seer is. Thank you.

*throws a gaze at Shasta, Zil & Lottie especially*


Reading through toDay I think I need to make this point once again. I try to be short and compact.

The first interest of the BW is to not get lynched as only the village can out her. So she can't afford being dreamt of and should then take as low profile as possible in regards the seer; she needs to stay alive to the very end, remember? Do you really consider impersonating the seer (which some of you seem to claim I did) is the way to keep the seer away? Honestly...

The second interest of the BW is to have a maximum number of kills happening (due to her hard victory-conditions), so what is the sense of trying to impersonate the seer with the risk of getting it right and thus calling the wolves to meet her during the Night to no kill being made?

One more point, courtesy of Greenie:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
I'm quite at a loss with why Nog calling Agan a cobbler makes it probable Aganwolf and her pack would think him the Seer who had dreamed her.
Exactly. I have been wondering those inferences - as to whether someone is just too busy trying to come up with someone to suspect.

And anyway, if (and when) Aganzir is a cobbler, the wolves wouldn't know it to be true as they don't know who the cobbler is.

So no, I was not visited last Night - and am not the BW.

I do agree here with Eomer: if Tom thinks what I said doesn't make sense and thus thinks me worth a check, let's meet the coming Night.

And we others could use our Day hunting the wolves. Simple as that.


Okay, a short answer to some of Agan's questions in a separate post - and them I'm off for a while, but will be back for some hopefully succesful wolf-hunting.
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:27 AM   #169
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,051
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Gun
Nog doesn't naturally need to answer my question because I'm obviously just diverting his attention away from the wolves.)
Using my time answering your questions is actually doing just that - and the way you frame it isn't the best possible. But anyway. I try to keep this short - and I think there is some things of general interest in here as well.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
I'm afraid that depends on how valuable they think the BW's "help" to them is --- If we get one wolf like toDay and another one is getting lots of suspicion as well they might try to turn our eyes towards the BW...
What do you mean? That they'll try to make us concentrate on finding the BW rather than a wolf? (I am asking this because to me it would've seemed more logical to replace "our" with "their"
I have been wondering some ideas shared concerning this scenario. There is no way a wolf would just come forth and say: "hey guys, I actually know that X is the BW" - unless just getting lynched. But like I said, they'd consider turning our attention to the BW if they felt in trouble - not probably saying "let's talk about the BW for a change", but more like trying to bring that person into the center of discussion on baddies. I didn't understand that replacing "our" with "their", though...

Quote:
Because you called someone who's not a wolf the cobbler, you can't be the seer?
If you are on the good side you wouldn't speculate on that kind of things - whoever the seer is.

Quote:
There's something awfully off about Nog's seer rant (and him in general), and while it might be only because it was late/he was drunk , I'm currently toying with the idea that he's our Ferny. That would explain his excessive attack against me yesterday and now his worry about being considered the seer (which, to me, sounds much more like the cobbler's plea "Hey wolves I'm like seriously not the seer, don't eat me!" than the real seer trying to maintain his "dum dee dum I'm not the seer" facade. Just because it would be idiotic of the seer to attack a non-dreamed of person like that.)
You miss a few very reasonable scenarios here - including the correct one.

Quote:
After all, she thwarted their first kill and is their worst rival for the title of the Lord of Night-Time Bree.
I can't see the wolves going seriously after her any time soon... I mean there is the chance she stuns the ranger or even better, the seer. Also as long as the BW is around we might waste our time talking about her and not the wolves - and as a byproduct some people might even give the wolves some nice hints about who the seer is etc.

It will get different nearer the end.

Let me make a prophecy. The second wolf going down will reveal the BW's name.
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:30 AM   #170
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow
 
Aganzir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: in hollow halls beneath the fells
Posts: 4,607
Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Firstly, I never said I was convinced you were Ferny, even if Nogrod did. --- you were talking so much, that's true, and that you put forward this weird and I think unworkable plan, but also simply because you talked so much about the cobbler yesterDay.
I know, and that's why the comment was directed more at Nog than you. However, you've kept saying I could be the cobbler without giving any reasons (until now that I called you out on it) - you can't deny it makes you look like you were trying to plant a seed of doubt on people's minds so that I'm easier to kill.
So let's lynch me for being... me? Also, if you think I was overplaying the cobbler thing, please point out which things that I said about the cobblers were irrelevant.
__________________
He bit me, and I was not gentle.

Last edited by Aganzir; 10-29-2010 at 10:30 AM. Reason: xed with Nog
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:41 AM   #171
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow
 
Aganzir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: in hollow halls beneath the fells
Posts: 4,607
Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Using my time answering your questions is actually doing just that - and the way you frame it isn't the best possible.
Nog, you know, I really like it how you dismiss everything I say with, "She's just the cobbler and I reply to her only because I'm so noble although everybody can see I'm wasting my time!"

Quote:
not probably saying "let's talk about the BW for a change", but more like trying to bring that person into the center of discussion on baddies. I didn't understand that replacing "our" with "their", though...
Okay that's reasonable. As for our/their, you had previously been talking about if the wolves thought they could get help from the BW, so I thought you meant if they faced trouble, they might try to get the BW onto their side (which would've had more to do with what you said before but wouldn't have made sense otherwise).

Quote:
If you are on the good side you wouldn't speculate on that kind of things - whoever the seer is.
So pointing out flaws in your logic and that your talk about not being the seer looks like cobbler behaviour is evil?
__________________
He bit me, and I was not gentle.

Last edited by Aganzir; 10-29-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: added "I thought you meant" because it didn't make sense without it
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:06 PM   #172
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic
 
Shastanis Althreduin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In fire, water, earth, and air. But mostly water.
Posts: 2,619
Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Going through the thread in order...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEW
I'm voting
++Eomer

Eomer's behavior strikes me as cobblerish, or he could be a wolf or a wight. Or he could be innocent. I don't know, but I'd bet he's bad.
I know TEW said they wouldn't be back, but the reasoning for this vote seems to me to be entirely fabricated, and leaving things open no matter which way Eomer flips should he be lynched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
What I don't understand is why you seemingly homed in on Nog without apparently looking at anyone else as a potential wolf-target.
Regarding that particular assumption, Nog is the first one who immediately jumped out at me, so of course I mentioned him first. Then you accused me of only concentrating on Nog, so I discussed him a little more, then moved on. Aren't you being a little jittery, Inzil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Other than that, I'm quite at a loss with why Nog calling Agan a cobbler makes it probable Aganwolf and her pack would think him the Seer who had dreamed her.
We've gone over this, Greenie, it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Even though, like Shasta pointed out - with partly faulty arguments, in my opinion - the Wolves might have thought Nog the Seer, on Night2 it is more likely for Wolves to pick out a target that leaves fewer traces.
My argument was not faulty! And I don't know if this is just a consequence of how long you've been away, Volo, but I don't care for some of the absolutes you've been making. Who are you to tell us what it's more likely for a wolf to do unless you yourself are a wolf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Another argument against trying to kill Nog on Night2 is that it can be regarded unsporty.
Why is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
I seem to recall having a no-Nightkill-Day-2 before, with the depressing sense that it's almost Day 1 replayed.
And I seem to recall being the person who orchestrated the no-Nightkill, and being irritated with you and your sentiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
I don't know why you seem to think that Nog is the only possible person that could have looked Seerish,
If you could not put words into my mouth I'd appreciate it. Darling, I never said that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
this is a good lead but we still don't have a lot of information and if we start making all these assumptions we could get very side tracked with this BW business instead of looking for the wolves.
This situation is much like a ranger-save. So trying to figure out who the wolves might have gone for (ignoring the BW entirely) won't help us figure out who the wolves are? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
so I say we let it be, put it on the list of info we have about the BW, and wait til we have more pieces.
Why wait? That's precisely what the wolves want, for us to ignore information in favor of 'waiting'. Tis a wolvish sentiment, in truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
But Shasta zeroing in on Nog the way he did to the apparent exclusion of all else is what struck me.
And again, accusing me for something you orchestrated strikes me as evil.

[quote=Not finding a useful interpretation of the voting record so I'll try the Shasta tactic of... Shasta tactic? Shastactic? Yes, I'll try the Shastactic of guessing who the wolves tried and failed to kill.[/quote]
Why, I'm honored! "Shasticle's Shastactic". Can that go into the glossary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
She could have. Better get rid of a suspected seer (even if doing so implicates you - you can always argue it was a framing attempt) before they manage to cause any serious damage.
Good to know, darling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
As long as we don't know who the wolves are, we can't know who they could have attacked. Did they target the seer or a player deemed dangerous, did they want to leave no trails, or did they want to frame someone? When either a wolf or the BW is gone, we can go through the posts and see if the dead wolf seemed to know more about some player/if any player seemed to know more about the dead BW. But before that, I think it's a waste of time to try to draw any conclusions from the fact that the wolves attacked the BW last night, and I don't like how intent Shasta is on doing it.
And I'll say again - ignoring any information, for whatever reason, is dangerous and the wolves love to see it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Stop speculating about who the seer is. Thank you.

*throws a gaze at Shasta, Zil & Lottie especially*
*backspace backspace backspace* That's rather too catty to post on the Downs, so I won't do it. Nevermind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Do you really consider impersonating the seer (which some of you seem to claim I did) is the way to keep the seer away? Honestly...
If you read the thread like you say you did, you wouldn't have ignored the counterargument that's already been made to this point by my love and I. The fact that you seem to have done exactly that bothers me muchly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
If you are on the good side you wouldn't speculate on that kind of things - whoever the seer is.
I don't think Agan was speculating on who the Seer is, she was poking a hole in your argument.
__________________
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:19 PM   #173
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment
 
wilwarin538's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,660
wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
The first interest of the BW is to not get lynched as only the village can out her. So she can't afford being dreamt of and should then take as low profile as possible in regards the seer; she needs to stay alive to the very end, remember? Do you really consider impersonating the seer (which some of you seem to claim I did) is the way to keep the seer away? Honestly...

The second interest of the BW is to have a maximum number of kills happening (due to her hard victory-conditions), so what is the sense of trying to impersonate the seer with the risk of getting it right and thus calling the wolves to meet her during the Night to no kill being made?

.....

And anyway, if (and when) Aganzir is a cobbler, the wolves wouldn't know it to be true as they don't know who the cobbler is.
So I agree with the first two parts quite a bit. There is no logical reason for the BW to pretend to be the Seer, it's silly, and so if the Wolves chose someone who they felt looked liked a Seer then whatever hints they saw were likely not something the BW meant to do (meaning he probably just said he found someone suspicious, and that person happened to be a wolf; he was not in fact trying to pretend to be the Seer). But all that is assuming they were going for the Seer, which considering how many low key people there were yesterDay, I'm thinking is not as likely as a no-trail kill. And being quiet and under the radar is a much smarter tactic for the BW. Conclusion: they likely went for someone quiet yesterDay, and therefore the BW is someone who was quiet yesterDay.

Overall I feel fairly good about Nog, except the way he is so convinced that Agan is the Cobbler, it's just fishy.

Shasta I'm fairly uneasy about, he comes in with his two Assumptions, the first being that the wolves went for the Seer, and then seems to think that Nog is the only possible option for that. Plus his case had a lot of holes in it, and the way he jumped on Inzil for 'defending Nog' was weird, since I don't feel as though Inzil was really defending him, he was more just disagreeing with Shasta's assumptions.

Also Volo, this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
This is a game where certain knowledge is rare. Post-mortem role revelations and the dreams of a dead Seer are of such quality, but not much else. However players are making accusations based on little hunches, glimpses and clues, which are not definite. The BW also plays by these rules, being quite similar to an Ordo. However, xe can stun, which affects xer way of looking at players' roles. The knowledge of someone being stunned will certainly affect the way the BW looks upon xer victim next Day and might notice things others wouldn't necessarily notice. By "mildly eductated hunches" I meant a wider perspective than that of an ordo's.Related to this was my comment of not angering the BW, which has also been understood in a way I didn't mean it. Based on basic WW psychology I see the following scenario very likely: The BW is suspected for one reason or the other and is very likely or certainly going to be lynched. Xer reaction to this is, probably, wanting revenge to those who caused xer demise, who, in the case of a lynch, are the Innocents (the lynch being the Innocents' way of killing). Xe can revenge by making the game more favourable to the enemies of xer enemies, the Wolves. And this is done by the BW telling on the game thread who xe thinks are the Gifteds - something a Cobbler would do in the similar situation. All in all this is a minor point explained in a long way and this discussion should perhaps be forgotten in favour of using up time for the real game, instead of meta.
Because, I still don't understand how on earth the BW ends up with any more knowledge then the rest of us. I also don't understand why you think they would reveal any of this 'knowledge' or why it would even make any difference. Let's say the Ranger is about to be lynched and at the last minute decides to announce who their picks were every Night, this would provide absolutely nothing for us (unless they had managed to make a save at some point). All we would have is an innocent's list of people they trusted enough to protect, which really doesn't include any special knowledge. It's the same here, the names the BW would be revealing would really just be a list of people they thought might have powers to threaten them, but that doesn't include any special knowledge, so the wolves would have no real reason to go with it. I just don't understand why you seem to think the BW has all this inside info that could harm us. Anyway...

So I need to get back to writing my rediculous history assignment and I should be back soonish to decide who I actually suspect (right now there are some I'm uncomfortable with and the rest I have no opinnion about, so I want to correct that, I need more suspects).

x'ed with Shasta
__________________
Comme une étoile amarante Comme un papillon de nuit C'est la lumière qui m'attire La flamme qui m'éblouit
Fenris Muffin
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:25 PM   #174
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,051
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Back again then... so what should we do? Most of the Day has been spent and I'm not too sure it has been too fruitful.

Well, I have a suggestion.

I just checked some of the voting times from yesterDay and saw that Pitchie's vote for Glirdy was a crosspost with Kath's vote making wilwa lead the tally, so I'm a bit less suspicious of it now and am thinking I might have seeing ghosts there.

There were basically three wagons there yesterDay but without any added knowledge it's hard to say which were the malicious and which the innocent wagonings.



Anyway. Just looking at the discussion - and willing to prevent any more seer-speculation as to the target of last Night's kill, I'd suggest we took the other way and looked at the "no trace" kills ending up with the BW.


Why I think so is that...

a) The BW needs to stay low so the chances of getting her are probably better from among the quieter ones - but also, and even more importantly: I'd bet a lot we have at least one - if not two -wolves who take the quiet approach as well.

b) It seems a lot of people are just hanging around without doing much anything and avoiding any discussions while those more into playing the game suspect each others. And you all know how the lurking baddies are the most dangerous in the end.

c) With the misfired kill last Night we could "afford" to try one of the more ambiguos ones. We all know that later we just won't bring ourselves to do it - and the submarine-wolf has good chances of winning.

d) Making this kind of move some of the more quieter players would feel a need to talk up (which we'd dearly need) - or the mates of possible lynch candidates would need to step forwards (which would be great later)... So that would be good indeed.
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:26 PM   #175
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest
 
Pitchwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Posts: 2,911
Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Just got home after a very busy day, reading now.
__________________
The 21st century is when everything changes, you've got to be ready.
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:31 PM   #176
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment
 
wilwarin538's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,660
wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
If you could not put words into my mouth I'd appreciate it. Darling, I never said that.


This situation is much like a ranger-save. So trying to figure out who the wolves might have gone for (ignoring the BW entirely) won't help us figure out who the wolves are? Really?


Why wait? That's precisely what the wolves want, for us to ignore information in favor of 'waiting'. Tis a wolvish sentiment, in truth!
1- you said that your first Assumption was that they went for someone who could be the Seer, and then Nog was the only one you brought forward as a possibility, and then once you argued that possibility quite a bit (while some people brought forward quotes that went against what you were saying) you continued on to your second Assumption as if there was nothing more to say about the first, as if Nog was the only option. So no you didn't out right say that, but that's the way it reads.

2 - It won't at all actually! Even with a Ranger save we look for possible wolf choices not so much to find the wolves, but to have a somewhat known innocent. And besides, without first knowing who the wolves even are it's really difficult to guess who they went for, there are many reasons to kill someone, and within those reasons it would be very hard to agree upon who best fits the bill. Without having the knowledge that the wolves have (ie. each other's identities) there's no way to know who they went for accurately enough to really deduce anything useful, right now.

3- Because we're going to waste our time, like I just said there is no way to know who they went for, too many variables and not enough information, if we wait, until at least 1 wolf is dead or something else comes up, then we can go back and say "Ok, so X was a wolf, so who would X have wanted dead back on Night 2", and once we have more information we can make a better estimate.

I'm going away for real now.

x'ed with Nog and Pitch
__________________
Comme une étoile amarante Comme un papillon de nuit C'est la lumière qui m'attire La flamme qui m'éblouit
Fenris Muffin
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:40 PM   #177
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,051
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
A correction to the last post of mine... before the everlasting discussion begins once again.

I have used the word "quiet" - but I have also used the words "submarine", "no-trace" and "ambiguos".

I'm not suggesting we take a post count and start from the bottom, but looking at people who are careful enough not to disturb anything or anyone - and who wish to stay in the back not rubbing anyone the wrong way as to awaken their interest or bad will... Or if we had time to look at it more carefully... who only suspect the kinds of "safe targets" everyone (many enough) suspect and just parrot the suspicions of those others.
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:52 PM   #178
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness
 
Kath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Perusing the laminated book of dreams
Posts: 4,510
Kath is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Kath is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
*waves at Nog from my little yellow submarine*

And I have to take back what I said yesterDay about wilwa's vote for Glirdan. I thought it was based on pretty much nothing other than feelings, but clearly she has much more of a gut-based grasp on Glirdan than I do!

Let's lynch Agan. It'll make everyone happy ... except Agan ... and then we can finish that argument!

Only joking. I was about to make a proper post but I've just been informed that dinner is ready. So I'll be back in a bit to actually say something (hopefully) useful.
__________________
Great udders of disappointment!
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:02 PM   #179
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Enceladus
Posts: 2,581
Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via Yahoo to Loslote Send a message via Skype™ to Loslote
Heeey...I'm here...for a bit...turns out I have a dentist appointment before (and until a bit after) DL, so I'll have to vote soon.

I won't vote for Nog or Shasta, because I actually think they're both relatively innocent.

I won't vote for Eomer, because I want to give TB a chance to try and kill TBW, and I think he's the most likely candidate.

I won't vote for Vanilwuffin or Zil, because they feel somewhat genuine and I want to hold off on them.

I might vote for one of the quieter people. This mostly means Kath, Formy, and Elfie. Of the three, probably not Kath. Maaaybe Formy, but most likely Elfie.

I might vote for Pitchie because I suspected him yesterDay, but only if I get a chance to see him post toDay before I have to go.
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #180
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,051
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
*waves at Nog from my little yellow submarine*
*waves back from his bright white hovercraft*

Just peeked in to see if anything's going on here... It is interesting to go through the thread D1 and to see how careful everyone is back there. Back with some results after I've gone through it.
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #181
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion
 
Loslote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Enceladus
Posts: 2,581
Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Loslote is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via Yahoo to Loslote Send a message via Skype™ to Loslote
Right, well, I've got to vote and run, so...

++Elfie

Because he's been really quiet, and what he has posted has looked really off (such as his vote post toDay) and because I don't want to vote Pitchie without giving him a chance to post.

Good luck...
__________________
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Double Fenris
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:30 PM   #182
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic
 
Shastanis Althreduin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In fire, water, earth, and air. But mostly water.
Posts: 2,619
Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
1- you said that your first Assumption was that they went for someone who could be the Seer, and then Nog was the only one you brought forward as a possibility, and then once you argued that possibility quite a bit (while some people brought forward quotes that went against what you were saying) you continued on to your second Assumption as if there was nothing more to say about the first, as if Nog was the only option. So no you didn't out right say that, but that's the way it reads.

2 - It won't at all actually! Even with a Ranger save we look for possible wolf choices not so much to find the wolves, but to have a somewhat known innocent. And besides, without first knowing who the wolves even are it's really difficult to guess who they went for, there are many reasons to kill someone, and within those reasons it would be very hard to agree upon who best fits the bill. Without having the knowledge that the wolves have (ie. each other's identities) there's no way to know who they went for accurately enough to really deduce anything useful, right now.

3- Because we're going to waste our time, like I just said there is no way to know who they went for, too many variables and not enough information, if we wait, until at least 1 wolf is dead or something else comes up, then we can go back and say "Ok, so X was a wolf, so who would X have wanted dead back on Night 2", and once we have more information we can make a better estimate.

I'm going away for real now.

x'ed with Nog and Pitch
1. Nog was only the first I brought up. I'd planned on bringing up others, but Inzil sidetracked me by jumping to Nog's defense (which is what you consider me 'arguing my point') and then some people yelled at me for 'speculating on who's the seer' so I dropped it.

2. Just because something is 'hard' doesn't mean we shouldn't do it anyway. Finding wolves is 'hard'. Winning at WW is 'hard'. Should we not do these things as well?

3. That doesn't mean we completely ignore the information we're given! Ignoring anything in this game is foolhardy because the thing we ignore now will come back to bite us later and we'll be like 'why didn't we see that at the time?'!
__________________
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:31 PM   #183
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest
 
Pitchwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Posts: 2,911
Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Right. I just checked the rules to find that the Seer, in this game, can actually find out the Cobbler, so Shasta's little theory about Nog as a supposed Seer-cum-Wight isn't that shaky as I first thought in this respect. However, Nog has a very good point that impersonating the Seer wouldn't be a brilliant survival strategy for Barry.
One thing I find quite interesting about that theory is that it bypassingly implicates myself, Greenie, wilwa and Agan as possible wolves - in other words, everybody who got Glirdy Goatleaf lynched except himself and Inzil. Now I wonder whether this couldn't be a conceivable reaction from a wolf who's secretly kicking himself for lynching his cobbler, to take it out on the other contributors?

On TEW's vote - I would very much like to see a lot more reasoning from him, but I've got a notion where he's coming from, i.e. Eomer's behaviour could remind him of the game when the three of us were packmates together, as it did me. Or he could be have got that idea from me and use it as an excuse. Post some more, man!
On Eomer himself, I'm withholding judgement for now till I see whether he's going to be more involved and making some sense.

Still don't think Agan looks blatantly evil in any way, like Nog for saying we should stop to speculate about the Seer and give the wolves ideas, like Volo better toDay, like wilwa a lot and don't at all get where all the votes against her were coming from; dislike Form's "maybe-I-can-be-bothered-maybe-not" attitude, have to look closer at everybody else.

Lottie, if you're still around: does or doesn't the change in the rules re Barry's endgame killing power affect your opinion that we shouldn't 'waste' a lynch on them in any way ?

EDIT: x-ed with Lottie and Shasta
__________________
The 21st century is when everything changes, you've got to be ready.
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:45 PM   #184
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic
 
Shastanis Althreduin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In fire, water, earth, and air. But mostly water.
Posts: 2,619
Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
One thing I find quite interesting about that theory is that it bypassingly implicates myself, Greenie, wilwa and Agan as possible wolves - in other words, everybody who got Glirdy Goatleaf lynched except himself and Inzil. Now I wonder whether this couldn't be a conceivable reaction from a wolf who's secretly kicking himself for lynching his cobbler, to take it out on the other contributors?
1. Agan, Greenie, Wilwa, and yourself are the four people Nog mentioned that he found suspicious in that post I quoted, which is why I mentioned you in my theory.

2. It's already been pointed out that Aganwolf doesn't make sense in the context of this theory, which casts doubt on the rest of you being wolvish as well (in the context of this theory).

3. In the context of your theory, I've been going after Inzil all Day... why on earth would I pass up yet another chance to do so?

(Sidenote - I've tried typing up this post three times, and each time the internet has inexplicably closed... I think I beat it this time though! )
__________________
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:51 PM   #185
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment
 
wilwarin538's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,660
wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
1. Nog was only the first I brought up. I'd planned on bringing up others, but Inzil sidetracked me by jumping to Nog's defense (which is what you consider me 'arguing my point') and then some people yelled at me for 'speculating on who's the seer' so I dropped it.

2. Just because something is 'hard' doesn't mean we shouldn't do it anyway. Finding wolves is 'hard'. Winning at WW is 'hard'. Should we not do these things as well?

3. That doesn't mean we completely ignore the information we're given! Ignoring anything in this game is foolhardy because the thing we ignore now will come back to bite us later and we'll be like 'why didn't we see that at the time?'!
I'm really glad there weren't more than 3 points, cause one more eye roll could very well make me snap.

I....don't feel like arguing with you, because I don't like your tone and I think my tone probably wouldn't be much better, so I'm going to stop. We disagree, it happens, whatever, I'm going to move on now.

So, I'm going to skim through the day again, and try to come up with an actual suspect. But I think I'm agreeing with the people who are leaning towards quiet ones, there are a lot of them, and I have this feeling that alot of the loud ones right now, the ones that are arguing with each other and all suspicious of each other, are mostly innocents while the baddies are chilling back going unnoticed.

x'ed with Shasta
__________________
Comme une étoile amarante Comme un papillon de nuit C'est la lumière qui m'attire La flamme qui m'éblouit
Fenris Muffin
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:53 PM   #186
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow
 
Aganzir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: in hollow halls beneath the fells
Posts: 4,607
Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Nog is the first one who immediately jumped out at me, so of course I mentioned him first. Then you accused me of only concentrating on Nog, so I discussed him a little more, then moved on.
I'm not sure I agree with you. I can see why Nog jumped out at you, but Inzil had a point. It looked like you thought there was no other possibility but Nog, as if you just tried to paint him in a bad light, and while I think Nog looks fairly bad, I'm not sure he's the BW. I don't think the BW could afford to be so... careless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
And I don't know if this is just a consequence of how long you've been away, Volo, but I don't care for some of the absolutes you've been making.
Me neither. I know Volo tends to be a bit eccentric, but he really doesn't look too good in this game. Okay I admit the main thing I don't like about him is his suspicion of me because I don't think it's all that well reasoned, but still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
So trying to figure out who the wolves might have gone for (ignoring the BW entirely) won't help us figure out who the wolves are? Really?
Give me half an hour and I can come up with reasons why any one of us could have been attacked. As long as we don't know who they are (or who the BW is), there's no use speculating. It leads nowhere and is a waste of time - and something a wolf or the cobbler would probably like us to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Why wait? That's precisely what the wolves want, for us to ignore information in favor of 'waiting'.
We're not ignoring anything. We're simply waiting till we have access to the said information. What does it tell you about the wolves or the BW that they targeted her last night? That they wanted her dead. That's all. We still don't know why they wanted her dead, ie. we have no clue who she is or who the wolves are.

I am not overly fond of Shasta at the moment. I simply don't follow his reasoning - I don't think there's a way we can get any information about last night's kill before either a wolf or the BW is dead, and I don't like how he keeps pushing it (okay granted, people, myself included, have brought it up more than once, but still).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I'd suggest we took the other way and looked at the "no trace" kills ending up with the BW.
This sounds better to me than trying to find the seer, but it still doesn't tell us anything about last night. However, I have nothing against lynching a quiet/non-substantial player today, just because not posting is unfair to everybody: to the village if you're a baddie, to the wolves if you're a gifted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Let's lynch Agan. It'll make everyone happy
Miss, you'll pay for this!
__________________
He bit me, and I was not gentle.

Last edited by Aganzir; 10-29-2010 at 01:53 PM. Reason: xed with Shasta & wilwa
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:04 PM   #187
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic
 
Shastanis Althreduin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In fire, water, earth, and air. But mostly water.
Posts: 2,619
Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Re: Wilwa - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything. I'm just overly fond of the rolleyes smiley. I wasn't trying to be mean, and if I came off that way I apologize.

Re: Agan - "Not overly fond"? That cuts me to the quick, it really does. However, coming from someone who goes from agreeing with me re: Volo to going after me for a reason I've explained multiple times, it doesn't cut as much as it normally would.
__________________
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:06 PM   #188
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest
 
Pitchwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Posts: 2,911
Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shasta:
1. Yes, I got that.
2. Actually, the unlikeliness that Agan is a wolf, based on your theory, doesn't mean the rest of us can't be. Just saying.
3. I had the impression that you were going more after Nog than after Zil, but yes, that makes sense, thanks.

(x-ed with wilwa and Agan)

EDIT: also x-ed with Shasta, I see.
__________________
The 21st century is when everything changes, you've got to be ready.

Last edited by Pitchwife; 10-29-2010 at 02:14 PM.
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:06 PM   #189
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness
 
Kath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Perusing the laminated book of dreams
Posts: 4,510
Kath is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Kath is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
Miss, you'll pay for this!
Moi?!

Right, I'm going to wander through Day 2 now, have a look at what's been going on.

Ooh one thing though. There was some argument between Agan and .... someone. I want to say Nerwen but I can't remember. It was about not knowing the rules and that being a really guilty thing to do. Just wanted to put it out there that I disagree. These games with experimental roles are complicated. If even Boro is altering/clarifying the rules still then I don't think not being totally certain on them counts as particular grounds for suspicion. This might have been laid to rest already but I just suddenly remembered it.
__________________
Great udders of disappointment!
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:08 PM   #190
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic
 
Shastanis Althreduin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In fire, water, earth, and air. But mostly water.
Posts: 2,619
Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
It looked like you thought there was no other possibility but Nog, as if you just tried to paint him in a bad light,
I've no desire to continue beating this dead horse. Read up a few posts and you'll find my rebuttal.
__________________
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-29-2010 at 02:08 PM. Reason: X'ed with Pitch and Kath.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:10 PM   #191
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic
 
Shastanis Althreduin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In fire, water, earth, and air. But mostly water.
Posts: 2,619
Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Shasta:
1. Yes, I got that.
2. Actually, the unlikeliness that Agan is a wolf, based on your theory, doesn't mean the rest of us can't be. Just saying.
3. I had the impression that you were going more after Nog than after Zil, but yes, that makes sense, thanks.

(x-ed with wilwa and Agan)
Nog was who I began my assumptive theory on, and then Inzil started defending him (rather rabidly in my opinion). This combined with the point I made against Inzil (and Agan, actually) yesterDay means he's currently my top suspect.
__________________
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-29-2010 at 02:10 PM. Reason: forgot the word "yesterDay".
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:12 PM   #192
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment
 
wilwarin538's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,660
wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Re: Wilwa - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything. I'm just overly fond of the rolleyes smiley. I wasn't trying to be mean, and if I came off that way I apologize.
Meh, you didn't hurt nothing, and not mean, just annoying. I still love you.


I just really need to get at least one more page done of this aweful assignment, it's taken me all day to write like 3 paragraphs. So once I can get past my attention problems and get on with it, I will come back and look through everything again.
__________________
Comme une étoile amarante Comme un papillon de nuit C'est la lumière qui m'attire La flamme qui m'éblouit
Fenris Muffin
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #193
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,051
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Greenie calls!

Greenie called me a minute ago.

She can't get her laptop to connect to the internet and as she has not been able to read what has been discussed about for the last few hours she said she would not vote.


On another note, I'm almost done with my re-read and I think I have to adjust / add to some of my previous thoughts...
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #194
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow
 
Aganzir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: in hollow halls beneath the fells
Posts: 4,607
Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
"Not overly fond"? That cuts me to the quick, it really does.
Sorry, it was badly phrased. It should've said, "I think Shasta looks slightly evil at the moment," which translates as, "I find Shasta slightly more adorable than usually at the moment."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
There was some argument between Agan and .... someone.
Haha I wonder which one of my arguments you're talking about. Pitch said he finds it hard to believe an innocent Agan would've got confused with the rules. I asked for clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I've no desire to continue beating this dead horse. Read up a few posts and you'll find my rebuttal.
I know, I just still disagree.

edit: xed with wilwa & Nog. Tell Greenie to come here! ♥
__________________
He bit me, and I was not gentle.
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:23 PM   #195
Formendacil
Dead Serious
 
Formendacil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Perched on Thangorodrim's towers.
Posts: 3,015
Formendacil is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Formendacil is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Formendacil is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Well... I'm here and reading, and while I am utterly disinclined to do so, I feel guilty about not posting so... I'm posting. Pitch has unflatteringly, but dead-accurately described me as "maybe I can be bothered, maybe not," and to be 100% honest, I'm more wrapped up in my paper at the moment than in catching wolves.

I'd prefer to think that speaks for my innocence, given that I tend to be more invested in things as a wolf--and as the Days go on, and there's more to analyze--but that's just me. I believe I have been obliqued accused of being somewhat callous already... let me dig up the quote...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
You're upset no-one got killed in the Night? Really?
Okay, maybe I exaggerate to say "callous," but it's a nice, hard-boiled accusation that would fit with Pitch's description of me. And, let's be clear: I am a bit callous here. We would have more to go on if we had a cold, dead wolf-kill. At Night 2 in the game, it's arguably more valuable for the village to lose an ordo and gain some concrete evidence than to go kill-less. Obviously, this will vary depending on the situation--for example, in the case of a Ranger-save, at least the Ranger knows who one innocent is, and can do some digging accordingly... but the only people in THIS situation who now know more than they did yesterDay are the BW and the Wolves... none of whom are on the village's side.

Heh--look at that! I'm all worked up now. A good, rousing reply in the next half hour or so might even spur me to more action.

Maybe.
Formendacil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:33 PM   #196
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest
 
Pitchwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Posts: 2,911
Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Pitch said he finds it hard to believe an innocent Agan would've got confused with the rules. I asked for clarification.
Ah, I forgot to reply to that. What I meant was you could be faking confusion to cover up that you were trying to mislead us on purpose on Barry's winning conditions, but you already answered that yesterDay that you would have considered that 'unsportsmanlike', and I feel you're the kind of person who may actually have her own code of honour on such things, so I think I'm satisfied as to that.
__________________
The 21st century is when everything changes, you've got to be ready.
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:43 PM   #197
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart
 
Volo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: the great beauty
Posts: 1,691
Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Eomer - Agan
Glirdan - wilwa
Volo - Agan 2
sally - Agan 3
Greenie - Glirdan
wilwa - Glirdan 2
Form - wilwa 2
Kath - wilwa 3
Pitch - Glirdan 3
Zil - Glirdan 4
Aganzir – Glirdan 5
EW – Volo
Loslote – Agan 4
Nogrod – Agan 5
Shasta – Glirdan 6

No vote: Nerwen

If I'm not mistaken. Assumptions based upon the votes alone won't help.

I'm sorry, but I really don't have much to say.
Greenie feels better now that I've reread her posts. Not anyhow especially alarming and contributing well enough. Might do good to keep her around.
wilwa also gives out the ordo vibe.
sally wouldn't like to see lynched. However at this moment I'm a bit desperate. Half of the players are really deep under the sea. And the talkative players don't seem to get anywhere. As uncreative as it really is, I nearly see most sense in voting a quiet player. Somebody who isn't even trying/able to contribute. Eomer, tEW, me... there's quite a choice. And no, I do not imply that I'm the Cobbler.

I'll probably end up bandwagoning whoever feels the guiltest. If I manage to overtake my friend's computer again. :/
__________________
Fenris Wolf
The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:44 PM   #198
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre
 
Inziladun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Heaven's doorstep
Posts: 7,587
Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Nog was who I began my assumptive theory on, and then Inzil started defending him (rather rabidly in my opinion). This combined with the point I made against Inzil (and Agan, actually) yesterDay means he's currently my top suspect.
Once again, my purpose was not so much to "defend Nog", but to try to get you away from your tunnel vision. If you want to vote for Nog because you're convinced he's the BW, have at it.

Not sure who I'll vote for yet. I could possibly go for Eomer or Volo, but I'd like to see more of both first.

x/d with Volo himself
__________________
Music alone proves the existence of God.
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:00 PM   #199
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,051
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I went through D1 to see what people were doing in the light of bantering (b), talking about game-mechanics (m), suspecting (s), making suspicions via banter (bs) defending (d), self-defending (sd), finding someone odd (o), explaining (e), being neutral (n)... (neutral suspicion and neutral defence are also marked - as (ns) and (nd) - you know that "maybe or maybe not"...)

NB. Producing tallies or saying "I'm around" are interpreted as mechanics-talk (m)

NB.2. A number after an s (suspect) or a d (defend) means how many people it concerns. The letter only means the person is suspecting/defending one person only.


My perspective on this was and is that the wolves would not like to spread suspicion around as that would lead to bad feelings and thus a heightened possibility of getting lynched while the goodies would try to find anything that is suspicious and bring that forwards. On the same logic, the wolves would like to rub people the right way while the ordo's should care less of it.

There are different conceptions of this to be sure.

Also remember that those symbols are for general interpretation: a d (for "defending someone" is just speaking good of someone, not everytime saying "s/hes not bad!") etc.


As an example:

Glirdy-cobbler: m m m/sd

That means he made two posts talking of the game.mechanics (m & m) and then one talking about the game mechanics and making a self-defence (m/sd).


So here's first whom I think were the least "productive" on D1 (D1, mind you... it's not the same toDay with all of these people)

Okay? (in brackets a comment on the vote that person made)


Eomer: b bs bs (too talkative)

Sally: b b m m m (meta: quite a wishy-washy vote)

Nerwen: m m b/m m (no vote?)

The Elf-Warrior: b b m m m (someone found a Freudian slip)

Form: b b d/s2 (meta: the odd choosing the more fun from more useful)

Kath: b/bd b m ns3 (wilwa not particularly guilt-ridden)


Okay more to come... just a short break to read - and to have a cigarette...
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:03 PM   #200
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest
 
Pitchwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Posts: 2,911
Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
Okay, maybe I exaggerate to say "callous," but it's a nice, hard-boiled accusation that would fit with Pitch's description of me. And, let's be clear: I am a bit callous here. We would have more to go on if we had a cold, dead wolf-kill. At Night 2 in the game, it's arguably more valuable for the village to lose an ordo and gain some concrete evidence than to go kill-less. Obviously, this will vary depending on the situation--for example, in the case of a Ranger-save, at least the Ranger knows who one innocent is, and can do some digging accordingly... but the only people in THIS situation who now know more than they did yesterDay are the BW and the Wolves... none of whom are on the village's side.
You're right there - finding some of the wolves could point us to Barry, finding Barry could point us to the wolves, but at the moment we know neither, so we can't really draw any helpful conclusions from the Night-kill (Shasta has tried to, but his theory doesn't look too promising).
So what do we know?
I still think the wolves will want to keep Barry around for a while, but get rid of xem before xe becomes too much of a nuisance. (In the end, of course, they won't care whether they lose to xem or the village.)
Barry will only gain xer killing power, and be able to win, once the wolves are all gone. So xe has to lie low for now, avoid to get lynched, and might even help us to get rid of them first.
We (the village) want to get rid of all of them, and we certainly don't want Barry to gain xer killing powers. (That's why I'm still wary of Lottie for suggesting we don't lynch Barry in the (unlikely) case that we get a chance to do so; but I'll probably return her courtesy and not vote her toDay in her absence.)
At the moment I don't really have a clue what to conclude from all of this, but it's food for thought.
__________________
The 21st century is when everything changes, you've got to be ready.
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:25 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.