The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #641
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Yes, yes, I know... You have no idea how often in the last couple of days I've wished for someone to begin a new page already, so my own stupidity doesn't jump into my face each time I go look at the latest post in this thread.
I keep waiting to be able to rep you again so I can do it for that post. It makes me grin every time.

And see? We should just lynch Greenie every game, no matter what. Unless Phantom's playing, of course, because he'll catch her doing something "blatantly obvious" on like the admin thread or something.

ETA: Ha! I just granted Pitch's wish! ^_^
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #642
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Rep me for being stupid? Hey, I can do that more often if you like! Doesn't take much of an effort...
And thanks for the new page!<3
Old 11-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #643
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Rep me for being stupid? Hey, I can do that more often if you like! Doesn't take much of an effort...
And thanks for the new page!<3
Haha! No, I just like the irony of telling you good game while repping you for your most amusing (and granted, misdirected, snerk) post in the game. Never stupid.

You're welcome! I live to serve!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:55 AM   #644
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
And see? We should just lynch Greenie every game, no matter what. Unless Phantom's playing, of course, because he'll catch her doing something "blatantly obvious" on like the admin thread or something.
Not fair! Don't you think "Unless Phantom's playing, of course, because in that case we'll lynch him no matter what" would serve much better?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 05:13 PM   #645
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Not fair! Don't you think "Unless Phantom's playing, of course, because in that case we'll lynch him no matter what" would serve much better?
An acceptable compromise indeed. The committee shall consider your proposal.