The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-11-2008, 07:24 PM   #1561
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Boots

Quote:
What about me? I'm curious.
To put it quite simply, you are a dragon, a quite menacing beast with gold scales that coordinate with your fashionable hoard of treasure.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:09 PM   #1562
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Curious. I'll put my picture on the Barrow-Downs photo page eventually, and then you can decide how close you all were.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:34 PM   #1563
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I can't help but imagine that Macalaure looks like Túrin drawn by Ted Nasmith. Or rather, when I see a picture of Túrin by him, I think "That's Mac." Especially this one.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:14 PM   #1564
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I can't help but imagine that Macalaure looks like Túrin drawn by Ted Nasmith. Or rather, when I see a picture of Túrin by him, I think "That's Mac." Especially this one.
There is actually a picture of him on the Barrow-Downs photo page... but I was wondering how you all thought I look like. And Laurinque can't answer this!
Old 01-23-2008, 11:34 AM   #1565
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
... but I was wondering how you all thought I look like. And Laurinque can't answer this!
Let us see, you are 5'2ft tall, kind of a dishwater blonde hair, and always dress' sensibly. Your attitude is very sweet and happy, but serious at the same time. You giggle a lot and are always looking for fun.

Last edited by Groin Redbeard; 01-24-2008 at 02:37 PM.
Groin Redbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:47 AM   #1566
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
That's really quite an interesting stance given to Turin. Are you sure you don't mean you see Mac as the Dragon about to devour the trussed up maidens? There's a something to that look in the dragon's face . . .
Old 01-23-2008, 01:03 PM   #1567
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bêthberry View Post
That's really quite an interesting stance given to Turin. Are you sure you don't mean you see Mac as the Dragon about to devour the trussed up maidens? There's a something to that look in the dragon's face . . .
Yep, I'm rather sure. But maybe the dragon is Rikae?
Old 01-26-2008, 04:42 PM   #1568
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Oh dear... Aganzir imagines me as Turin and Rikae imagines Turin as me. What is it that I remind nobody of a likeable character?

I'm happy I'm an only child.

Let me see...

I imagine Aganzir as being on the smaller side. She has light brown hair and a long pony tail. Her eyes are gentle, but they leave no doubt that you do not mess with her. Her teachers might not admit it, but they are slightly afraid of her.

I can't help it, but I imagine everybody who doesn't give their birthday in their profiles, or whose approximate age I haven't heard of elsewhere, as being over fifty. With regards to that, I imagine Bêthberry as having mid-long black hair, but wearing the all too visible grey portion among it with pride.
I also imagine her as a Sagittarius.

Lalaith has blonde hair, with a strong reddish hue in it, which she also wears as a pony tail. She a pointy nose and bright freckles. She has a restless bearing, is very thin, and dresses casual.

I can't help but imagine A Little Green as a smaller copy of Lommy, only with darker hair and a look in her eyes that suggest a little more of a mean streak.

Gwathagor has black hair, short and slightly curly. He'd be a physically intimidating appearance if he wasn't so significantly challenged in height.
And he's a Leo.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:46 PM   #1569
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bêthberry View Post
Are you sure you don't mean you see Mac as the Dragon about to devour the trussed up maidens?

You've bugged Mac's apartment!

Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:06 PM   #1570
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure
I can't help but imagine A Little Green as a smaller copy of Lommy, only with darker hair and a look in her eyes that suggest a little more of a mean streak.
*chuckles* Actually Lommy is the darker one... I don't know about the mean streak, either. If we asked Lommy, though, she'd probably agree. Bah, sisters... No, she's so cute and cuddly that I must look mean compared to her
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:05 PM   #1571
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Gwathagor....is....less than 20. He wears glasses. He is average height, has sandy blond hair, wears glasses, and is slightly freckled. He is skinny, but is in good physical condition, qutie capable of running about and playing sports and doing fun stuff like that. He has brown eyes and quite often laughs.

A Little Green, with and without her hints above, is the same height as Lommy. She is skinny, a little pale, fair haired...and her hair is very fine, somewhat thin, and difficult to manage. She has very, very nice blue eyes.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:42 AM   #1572
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
A Little Green, with and without her hints above, is the same height as Lommy. She is skinny, a little pale, fair haired...and her hair is very fine, somewhat thin, and difficult to manage. She has very, very nice blue eyes.

Has anyone ever told you that you have a gift of foresight or something? That description is frighteningly accurate.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 06:35 AM   #1573
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Lalaith has blonde hair, with a strong reddish hue in it, which she also wears as a pony tail. She a pointy nose and bright freckles. She has a restless bearing, is very thin, and dresses casual.
Hee hee. The joys of the internet.
That's even better than Lommy's vision of me as a tall athletic roller-skater. I am small, brown-haired and girlie in both face and figure. I am famed for my ability to sit/lie still for long periods, and for never ever being seen in sports/casual clothes, even when walking up mountains.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:05 AM   #1574
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I must share A Little Green's astonishment. That's so exact, every piece of it! *shivers*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:44 AM   #1575
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I can't help it, but I imagine everybody who doesn't give their birthday in their profiles, or whose approximate age I haven't heard of elsewhere, as being over fifty. With regards to that, I imagine Bêthberry as having mid-long black hair, but wearing the all too visible grey portion among it with pride.
I also imagine her as a Sagittarius.
Well, you have got the "over fifty" part right, but it's far more far 'over fifty' than you might expect.

Bêthberry is an RPG character who commited the gravest of sins, before the Downs developed its RPG rules about appropriating Tolkien's characters, by being the daughter of Tom and Goldberry. She is thus several ages over fifty.

Since I never played her in the Seventh Age, I'm not sure if her hair would indeed by grey by now. Most likely. But in the Third Age it was copper.

And I wonder, did Tolkien follow traditional astrology or did he create his own? If he didn't, ooooh, there's great room for someone to create a Middle-earth astrology. Imagine the constellations' names after First Age events and characters--and not just Venus as Earendil. What fun for writers of fanfiction!
Old 01-27-2008, 11:28 AM   #1576
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I find myself wishing I hadn't put my picture in my avatar, so I could see how people envisioned me based solely on my posts.
Well, you don't know how tall I am! :P

In spite of the secret date of birth, I picture Bêthberry between 25 and 30, with beautiful glossy brown hair, slightly short and very pretty.

Now it seems to all have been given away, but I pictured Greenie as a a lighter-haired Lommy.

Gwathagor is 6'7", gangly and looks disturbingly like Lurch.

TheGreatElvenWarrior is female, right? Well, I always had an image in my mind of a 17 year old skater-dude from the west coast with long bangs hanging in his face. I guess that can be made into a "skater-chick".

Aganzir is very difficult to picture. Even though I know she is female, I always picture an androgynous, ageless, pale skinned and black-haired person with a mischievous smirk.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #1577
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
I imagine Aganzir as being on the smaller side. She has light brown hair and a long pony tail. Her eyes are gentle, but they leave no doubt that you do not mess with her. Her teachers might not admit it, but they are slightly afraid of her.
I'm a bit shorter than average and my hair colour is pretty much that (usually loose, sometimes plaited and almost never on a ponytail, though). According to Lommy, she doesn't know if my eyes are gentle but she wouldn't be surprised if the rest was true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Well, you don't know how tall I am! :P
Something like 5'5". Was it any close?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Aganzir is very difficult to picture. Even though I know she is female, I always picture an androgynous, ageless, pale skinned and black-haired person with a mischievous smirk.
I wouldn't mind looking like that (though black hair wouldn't probably suit my current looks).

Quote:
There is actually a picture of him on the Barrow-Downs photo page... but I was wondering how you all thought I look like. And Laurinque can't answer this!
You're 13 years and have light brown hair with blond highlights. You like to wear jeans and pastel coloured t-shirts. You're thin and not very tall.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:44 PM   #1578
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
I can't help it, but I imagine everybody who doesn't give their birthday in their profiles, or whose approximate age I haven't heard of elsewhere, as being over fifty.
That being said, what age do you take Folwren to be?
Old 01-27-2008, 01:22 PM   #1579
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
I'm happy I'm an only child.
Just a note, Mac - are you sure? I strongly suggest checking Rikae's family tree, anyway.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 02:16 PM   #1580
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
Something like 5'5". Was it any close?
Depends on how you define "close"...
I'm a good 4 inches taller than that.

Quote:
Just a note, Mac - are you sure? I strongly suggest checking Rikae's family tree, anyway.
My housekeeping habits leave no doubt - I'm not the least bit German.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:56 PM   #1581
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green
Has anyone ever told you that you have a gift of foresight or something? That description is frighteningly accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
I must share A Little Green's astonishment. That's so exact, every piece of it! *shivers*
Hm. No, no one's ever told me that I have the gift of foresight...nor the gift of seeing thousands of miles away over seas and all that good stuff. It's just...from what little I have seen of you (well, you've only posted fifty some times), you seem like that sort of person, that's all.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:55 PM   #1582
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finduilas
That being said, what age do you take Folwren to be?
Well, the facts that she's your older sister and posted a picture of her and you a while back do count as circumstantial evidence that she's not over 50.

I would guess early twenties, 21 maybe?
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 06:13 PM   #1583
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

Quote:
You're 13 years and have light brown hair with blond highlights. You like to wear jeans and pastel coloured t-shirts. You're thin and not very tall.
You forgot my either shoelessness or crocs, it acctually depends on the season in the summer time I'm almost always barefoot (unless we are going to the store) and in the winter (it's very icy where I live) I will wear crocs (no socks) or go barefoot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
Let us see, you are 5'2ft tall, kind of a dishwater blonde hair, and always dress' sensibly. Your attitude is very sweet and happy, but serious at the same time. You giggle a lot and are always looking for fun.
OH MY GOSH! How did you know my height? Lauinque didn't tell you did she?

You both got everything right, except the hair... I've got long dark (and I mean dark) brown hair, no highlights (I have only put the normal shampoo and conditioner in my hair(I've only put highlights in it once and they were almost my hair color anyway)

And I always thought that Folwren was 18 or 19... I don't know...
Old 01-27-2008, 07:29 PM   #1584
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
We got a new aid for our chancery-clerk in my school in the middle of last fall and she just looks exactly like I think Rikae looks. There's the same gestalt on her face and the exact same hairdo as Rikae has in her pic! And I've already started to notice "similar" expressions I myself think Rikae might have that she shares... and I even think your ages fit together quite nicely (and I know she has a children).

I'm afraid she thinks I'm either desperate, trying to flirt with her or then just a lunatic when I just forget myself staring at her when we meet in the teacher's coffee-room and I just think how much she resembles you Rikae...

I just can't get that connection out of my mind.

(I could have posted this to the addicted to B-D thread as well I think...)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:40 PM   #1585
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
We got a new aid for our chancery-clerk in my school in the middle of last fall and she just looks exactly like I think Rikae looks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
I'm afraid she thinks I'm [...] trying to flirt with her
You mean you aren't?

Old 01-28-2008, 12:28 AM   #1586
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
I was dragged out shopping the other day, and one of the sales clerks in the men's department had an almost identical face as Encaitare.

Needless to say I stopped and most likely gave her an uncomfortable stare, but I had a weird moment of being shocked and slightly scarred at the same. It really didn't help that she gave the usual smile, because I felt like an idiot by then.

Though, she looked too short to be Encaitare, so at least that let me escape from having to make up a stupid excuse for being a creepy dork and starring.

Still, it is creepy when that happens. I can understand Nogrod's experience exactly, except I was more in a state of bewilderment of the other kind, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
My housekeeping habits leave no doubt - I'm not the least bit German.
Hee hee.

I can't explain exactly why, but I got that immediately.

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:53 AM   #1587
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
I'm enjoying this immensely. But...Lurch? Weird.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:07 AM   #1588
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
I'm enjoying this immensely. But...Lurch? Weird.

So, Gwathy - was I remotely correct in my description of you above? Come, come - don't just say you're enjoying it, tell us if we're right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Well, the facts that she's your older sister and posted a picture of her and you a while back do count as circumstantial evidence that she's not over 50.

I would guess early twenties, 21 maybe?
Close, but incorrect. I'm glad I'm not over fifty in your mind.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:13 AM   #1589
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

I've somehow got the impression that Folwren is born in 1984.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:15 AM   #1590
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
I think that's when my older brother was born.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:20 AM   #1591
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
I, on the other hand, have somehow got the impression that she was born in 1987...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:21 AM   #1592
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

Are you 18? That number just... well I don't know, you just seem that age.

[Edit] I've just noticed that this is my 400th posts! And like five months on the Downs too!

Last edited by TheGreatElvenWarrior; 01-28-2008 at 10:47 PM.
TheGreatElvenWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:26 AM   #1593
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I'm so awfully tempted to tell you her age... But I guess I should let her do that.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:27 AM   #1594
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

No. No....Not born in 1987 nor am I 18, though you are all very near, so guessing further really won't avail much. If I'm 18, 19, 20, or 21, it's all practically the same difference.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #1595
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
OH MY GOSH! How did you know my height? Lauinque didn't tell you did she?
Nope, she didn't tell me anything. Hmm... I can't picture you with brown hair, I guess I'll have to see you in a picture or something

Quote:
And I always thought that Folwren was 18 or 19... I don't know...
Yes, 19 years old, she has pure blonde hair, and she is tall for a girl: 5'11.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:57 PM   #1596
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
Yes, 19 years old, she has pure blonde hair, and she is tall for a girl: 5'11.
I don't act like a blond, do I? Not blond and not 5'11", although I am the tallest girl in the family.

The Great Elven Warrior is most decidedly (in my mind) a freckle faced girl who is around 14 years of age, has a bobbed hair cut with hair somewhere between brown and blond...sometimes described as 'dirty-dishwater' (I didn't give it that name, so don't blame me for its bluntness).

I know that that's an incorrect picture, for you described yourself rather indepthly above, but I can't help it.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #1597
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
I'm so awfully tempted to tell you her age... But I guess I should let her do that.
But Finduilas ..you should never give away a lady's age ..even if it is your sister.... believe me you may reap the benefits in years to come especially if you are known to be the younger sister...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:16 PM   #1598
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathy, indeed.

I do wear glasses, and I do have brown hair. (It's only short 3 times a year, however.) I am about 6' 2", and I am neither fat, nor burly, nor thin. I either laugh or scowl. Usually the latter.

Eventually I'll get a picture on the photo page, but until then:

http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthr...264#post545264

There. No more Lurch. Had the prevailing impression been Gregory Peck, or Clint Eastwood, I wouldn't be nearly so hasty to correct it. Heck, I'd have settled for Bruce Willis, or a young Bruce Springsteen. Ah well.

Last edited by Gwathagor; 01-28-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Gwathagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:55 PM   #1599
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Oh, Gwathagor! My image is shattered - destroyed! No longer will I think of you as my height, dear me, no. And no longer are you Gwathy. Ha. Anything but...especially when you're scowling, as you usually do.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:05 PM   #1600
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

*chuckles wryly to self*

No more Gwathy. Splendid.