The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-18-2003, 02:16 PM   #41
Morquesse
Wight

Morquesse has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

EEEEH! I'm Sooo exited! Thank you Eruwen! I'm so Happy! *dances around*<BR>Warning! Don't look if you don't want to see!<BR>S<BR>P<BR>O<BR>I<BR>L<BR>E<BR>R<BR> <BR>That looks, um, nightmaresh....I can't wait! <BR>See you later, <BR>~M<p>[ February 19, 2003: Message edited by: Morquesse ]
Old 02-18-2003, 03:44 PM   #42
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Yes! Shelob rules!!!!!!!! I've got that pic on my hard drive, along with numerous others; I'll have to find the link, 'cause there's some cool stuff on the same site I found it on.<P>Great pics, someone please post more!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2003, 07:15 PM   #43
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>quote:<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR> That can't be Aragorn behind Arwen - there's way too much beard there. <BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<P>Yeah, Aragorn actually shaves in ROTK.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Actually, I'm not sure if he does. According to this picture...<BR> ...and the one in the ROTK calendar of him, he still has facial hair. So, it could very well be him. <P>I'll post more pictures as soon as they come along. I am hoping that they will show some more of Shelob other than that one. They probably want to have her as the "surprise" feature of ROTK like they did with Treebeard for TTT though. A few pics were seen of Treebeard, but sites were constantly told to take them off until the movie came out. But hey, we might just get lucky.
Eruwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 01:47 AM   #44
Morquesse
Wight

Morquesse has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hi! I looked for Shelob pictures (couldn't find any) But I did find a lot of links to pictures <A HREF="http://www.ringbearer.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic& t=2570" TARGET=_blank>Here</A>. You'll have to look through the pages, but it's worth it right? <BR>Enjoy! <BR>~M<p>[ February 19, 2003: Message edited by: Morquesse ]
Old 02-19-2003, 01:36 PM   #45
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy
Shade of Carn Dûm

Rynoah, the Overly-Happy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Is that Aragorn's chin I can see just above Arwen's head?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Y'know, it's REALLY sad when you can recognize someone by a small bit of their CHIN. <P>How did you get too much beard out of that? It's the shortish, bristly whiskers that Aragorn sports. Plus, there's a bit of Viggo's cleft in that shot.<P>In the post with the three Arwen pictures, I think I liked the red dress more than the others. And I don't even <I>like</I> the color red.<P>And I really, really like that picture of Aragorn in his Gondor armor. Long live the King!
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 08:02 AM   #46
wass_up666
Pile O'Bones

wass_up666 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

swwwweeeeeeeeeeeet<BR>like gollum 1#freaky
wass_up666 is offline   Reply With Quote