The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-24-2007, 07:49 PM   #441
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Hmm... Kath's already admitted she's not basing her vote on reasoning, and I don't see the evidence on Diamond... Also, suspicion was drifting towards Gil and Ang. I wonder if this isn't a desperation ploy by Kath to deflect suspicion on a teammate? If we don't execute a wolf today, we lose. Period.

Gil's highest on my suspicious list for his last minute retraction a few days ago, losing us Volo. Then there's Kath, who cast a critical vote just now for the one person whom there's no evidence on. Then Ang, who also made a retraction for Volo a few days ago. Then Diamond, who really hasn't done much of anything.

Right now, I'm torn between Gil and Kath.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:15 PM   #442
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Quote:
I mean, this is great fun, but it's also madness!
Maddness!? THIS IS WEREWOLF!!!!

just had too

so, diamond has one vote now and everyone else is split between basically me and Ang..., well shasta is between me and Kath

++Ang

i suggest for the rest of you to not vote for any one else, focus on the two that have been voted for, ang or diamond... or be idiots and vote for someone different and have a mass suicide, that will definately show who the wolves are...
Old 05-25-2007, 01:30 AM   #443
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Gil, "focus on Ang and Diamond" is a ridiculous statement that only a wolf would make. Our votes are retractable - once - and we still have considerable leeway. You are attempting to limit our choices. To me, that screams out your guilt.

Now, the obvious question - did Aganzir know anything at her death? Look over her remarks. It looks a bit like she cleared me, hadn't dreamt of Kath and was preparing to dream of Shasta.

Also, let's think about the wolf rationale here. Did they doubt Aganzir's Hunter claim, in which case Shasta might still be guilty? Was Shasta innocent, allowing them to attack in the expectation of two dead innocents and victory? Did they disbelieve Aganzir's claim and know she'd got it wrong about Shasta?

Why slip into instinct voting now (particularly Gil, who hasn't even any excuse?) This day is crucially important and we need to start reasoning. Look at the dead wolves and their relationships with the suspects...

I trust Diamond, am unsure about Shasta, think Kath looks opportunistic and Gil guilty as sin.

I have failed to convince many of you of my own good intentions; but I think the medium might have cleared me, and I can also remind you that, at the time the wolf Macalaure was claiming to be a Seer and trying to win votes, he said I was innocent. Obviously this could be a nod to me as a fellow-wolf, but that would be a quite risky course of action...
Old 05-25-2007, 06:52 AM   #444
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Still silence?

I can explain that, I suppose -

Kath is away ( and probably wouldn't talk much as a wolf)

Shasta and Diamond are fairly quiet by disposition (in this game anyway)

I am busy and lazy

Gil is staying schtum which is exactly what he would, as a wolf, do at this point.

I have to act to provoke some action...

++GIL
Old 05-25-2007, 11:23 AM   #445
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Lord! 40 minutes till the deadline, heading for a randomised triple lynch and not a soul seems to care...

I have no intention of changing my vote to Diamond if there's a fighting chance I can get Gil lynched. 33% isn't that bad, and I have long been a devotee of Lady Luck...
Old 05-25-2007, 11:29 AM   #446
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Well, I'm all for lynching Gil. I think he's the guiltiest looking one here. And now after Kath's vote I'm more torn than before about her and Ang... though that may be knee-jerk defensiveness. Ang is coming across as a lot more geniune now, at any rate.

Well -

+ + GIL
Old 05-25-2007, 11:53 AM   #447
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Arrgh...I'm having Doubts...would a wolf-Gil be so obvious in technique...?
Old 05-25-2007, 12:00 PM   #448
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Zombie Gil-Galad had been suspected from the day he refused to take a canonical role. His erratic behavior and strange voting choices made him the logical choice for the day's lynching.

Anguirel quite simply, for lack of anything better to do, grabbed a sword and unceremoniously lopped off the undead elf's head.

The four Downers waited for the transformation...but instead, heard a voice lamenting softly and at a great distance:

"Gil-galad was an elven king, Of him the harpers sadly sing. Last of realms fair and free, Between the mountains and the sea."

The four turned and looked at each other. Di stared at Kath, wide eyed. Kath gazed fearfully at Ang. Ang looked at Shasta....

Shastanis Althreduin grinned, and his teeth seemed unusually sharp and un-elven...
The high Lady Diamond18 began to chuckle quietly, but the laughter ended in a snarl...

FIN

Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:01 PM   #449
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Thumbs up

MWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That was my favorite game ever.

Sorry Ang.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:08 PM   #450
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Credits

The Losers

Rikae
(Mod) – CG Animator, Rendered and Lighted on Night1
The Sixth Wizard (Ordo) – Protester against Dwarven Comic Relief, Buried in Skulls on Day1
Mithalwen (Ordo) Galadriel– Illuminated...(Electrocuted) on Night2
Boromir88 (Ordo)- Sir Boromir, playing Denethor- Set a record for sprinting while on fire on Day2
Durelin (Ordo)- Special Effects Pyrotechnician-Burst over Bywater on Night3
Thinlómien (Ranger/Assassin)- Non-Winged Balrog-Took a little tumble on Night3
Xyzzy (Ordo)- Young Fanboy-Left breathless on Night4
Rune (Ranger/Spy)-Tolkien geek who is ecstatic about being an Elf extra - got out of character on Night4
Volo (Medium) - Gollum - Pushed, didn't fall on Day4
Legate of Amon Lanc (Ordo)- Sound Master/Saruman - Cut from the theatrical version on Night5
Aganzir (Medium)- Smeagol - Nassssty wolves hurts us on Night6
Gil-Galad (Ordo)- Zombie-Gil-Galad - Slain by Celeborn, of all people, on Day6
Anguirel (Ordo)- Celeborn -Found out where Gandalf is on Day6
Kath (Ordo)- Make-up Artist - fired when her services were no longer required (only haircare was needed) on Day6

The Winners

Shastanis Althreduin - Legolas' stunt double - Survived
Diamond18 - Lady in charge of Wigs and all other False Hairpieces - Survived
Macalaure (Wolf)- The 7th orc in the 3rd row - Proved remarkably difficult to kill on Day4
Brinniel (Wolf)-Wacky Foley Artist – Made a lot of noise on Day3
The Saucepan Man (Cobbler/Seer)- Set Catering Manager-Blacklisted on Day5
Old 05-25-2007, 12:09 PM   #451
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I guess the riddle was of Diamond? Well, if it was, I realised it on the moment when I had read my death narration. Don't ask why, but I had thought it was about Kath and that she was innocent. I've never been good at riddles.

A wonderful game, thanks for Rikae & fellow players. And congratulations for the Wolves. I was so certain this would end up this way.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:11 PM   #452
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

And to think I feared the game was unbalanced in favor of the ordos!
Both sides put up a valient fight; it could have gone either way today. Very exciting to watch as a mod!
I'm happy to answer any questions now.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:11 PM   #453
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I would have been on earlier to vote Gil, but my aunt was waiting for a phone call.

We done good, my siblings.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 05-25-2007, 12:12 PM   #454
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
I guess the riddle was of Diamond?
What was the riddle?
Old 05-25-2007, 12:14 PM   #455
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond18
What was the riddle?
All that is gold does not glitter

It was the title of my final post. I hoped that someone would have noticed it and realised why it was there, and maybe figured the wolf out of it.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:15 PM   #456
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Maybe now people will take lynching quiet players seriously.

Three of the last day players had post counts lower than the moderator! ...and you lynched the only one that wasn't a wolf....

Now Rikae.. can you explain what was going on with the gifted?

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:15 PM   #457
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
I'm happy to answer any questions now.
Did you make SpM the spirit of Peter Jackson on purpose?
Old 05-25-2007, 12:20 PM   #458
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

I had been planning to make a cobbler/seer that was Peter Jackson before SPaM posted his role, actually.

When he did, I thought - hey, why not hide the cobbler in plain sight...
Old 05-25-2007, 12:21 PM   #459
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

God I feel thick...well done Diamond and Shasta.

My worst performance since XIII, surely! Ah, I should have quit while I was ahead. Don't mix werewolf and exams, kiddies...
Old 05-25-2007, 12:24 PM   #460
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Thumbs up

I knew I knew I knew I knew!! Damn.

You were the best wolves I've ever seen! Congrats!

Not to mention that this was my favourite game! Thanks Rikae!

A bit of cheating here and there, for which I myself too have to appologise. Sorry.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:26 PM   #461
Volo

Oh, and if the riddle was about Di, it was wrong. Diamonds don't glitter, they shine! Make-up glitters.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:27 PM   #462
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

But Diamond was in charge of wigs and hairpieces, not makeup...
Old 05-25-2007, 12:28 PM   #463
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Yay, we won! *high-fives (or is it...high-paws) fellow wolves*

Okay, I'm going to find some good quotes from our PMs because I know whenever I'm an ordinary, I enjoy reading the wolves' discussions...
Old 05-25-2007, 12:28 PM   #464
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
Now Rikae.. can you explain what was going on with the gifted?
Sure. I'll just post the PM's I sent them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune's Role
While being an elf extra is quite fulfilling, it doesn't pay all that well; so you moonlight as a security guard at the studio.

Every night, you can choose to do one of the following:

You may guard the trailer where one of your fellow Downers is sleeping; though you cannot guard the same Downer twice in a row (that would be no fun! :P)

-or-

If you wish, you may spy on one of your fellow Downers instead – in which case, you will learn only whether or not that person has a special role.

You know there is another guard in the studio's employ, whose job description differs slightly from yours, but you have never met him/her. Only if you guard or spy on this person will you learn his or her identity; he or she can learn your identity by guarding you. If you each find out who the other is (officially, from me), you may then PM each other at night.

Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy's Role
While playing a non-winged Balrog is quite fulfilling, it doesn't pay all that well; so you moonlight as a security guard at the studio.

Every night, you can choose to do one of the following:

You may guard the trailer where one of your fellow Downers is sleeping; though you cannot guard the same Downer twice in a row (that would be no fun! :P)

-or-

If you wish, you may brutally slaughter the fellow Downer of your choice.

You know there is another guard in the studio's employ, whose job description differs slightly from yours, but you have never met him/her. Only if you guard this person will you learn his or her identity; he or she can learn your identity in the same way. If you each find out who the other is (officially, from me), you may then PM each other at night.

Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPaM's Role
You are possessed by the evil spirit of Peter Jackson.

A sort of cobbler seer, you may learn the role of three players of your choice, on three separate nights. The wolves know who you are, and know you have information for them; but you won't know their identities unless you dream of one. You may not PM them at any time, though. Send me your choices anytime during the night phase.

Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo's Role
You are the “medium”.

You have somehow managed to find favor with the spirit of Professor Tolkien.

Every night, opening your copy of “The Lord of the Rings” at random, you will find a passage which tells you the role of one of your fellow Downers. The identity of the Downer will be randomly chosen, and both the identity and the person's role will be found in the quotation(s). These may be obvious at times and might not at others, but the information will be in the passage.

Furthermore, the spirit of Tolkien cannot die, though you can.

If you perish (at the hands of wolves or bloodthirsty Downers), the person of your choice will become the new medium (whether that person is good or evil).

Good luck!
When Volo was lynched, he chose Aganzir as his successor.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:30 PM   #465
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Oh, and if the riddle was about Di, it was wrong. Diamonds don't glitter, they shine! Make-up glitters.
I associated the false hairpieces with the riddle - the riddle was, after all, about some kind of falseness.
...only after I had died, of course.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:31 PM   #466
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Ring

Quote:
Maybe now people will take lynching quiet players seriously.

Three of the last day players had post counts lower than the moderator! ...and you lynched the only one that wasn't a wolf....
In my case, at least, I would have been that quiet whether I was a wolf or an ordo or a gifted. It was rather lucky, really, that I had such a perfectly honest and good excuse for slipping under the radar. But there was a good mix -- Mac, Brinniel, and SpM were all rather loud. Shasta and I were really the only quiet baddies.

On that note, I want to thank Mac and Brinn for pulling most of the weight early on. Before their deaths they were doing 90% of the talking at Night and during the Day. And Mac's seer ploy worked out much better than I would have thought -- even though he got lynched, he took Volo down with him. I recall sending a PM that Night that went something along the lines of *drinks a toast to Volo's blood, possibly consisting of Volo's blood* -- because I was majorly, majorly relieved to see Volo dead. I'd been gnashing my teeth over the idea that he couldn't be killed right away. So kudos to Volo for being such a thorn in our wolvish sides....

I have to admit (boast?) that I nominated Lommy to be killed and felt an enormous amount of glee when she turned out to be gifted.

And I want to thank Shasta for being my sneaky partner in quiet crime, and for agreeing to kill Agnazir even though it looked as if his head was on the line. We spent a bit of time on MSN talking about the how we were between a rock and a hard place -- if she was really a hunter and was hunting him, he'd die, but if we didn't kill her, it would be really hard to avoid a lynching.

Big big thanks to SpM, who is the ultimate Cobbler. Really. You did your job perfectly, Gooseman Jackson.

Most thanks to Rikae, who was a wonderful mod. I loved the premise of the game (I couldn't NOT join) and the narrations were great. Also, this is the first time I've ever gotten to be bad, and to quote Venom: "I like being bad. It makes me happy."

*clutches Downie in furry paws and rambles and gushes in true awards ceremony fashion*
Old 05-25-2007, 12:31 PM   #467
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
If you perish (at the hands of wolves or bloodthirsty Downers), the person of your choice will become the new medium (whether that person is good or evil).
Ah...so that's why there were two Mediums. Now everything is making sense...
Old 05-25-2007, 12:33 PM   #468
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

I would just like to add...

This was the Battle of FIVE SEERS!!!!

Four real ones (sort of), and Mac...
Old 05-25-2007, 12:36 PM   #469
Volo

Quote:
I would just like to add...

This was the Battle of FIVE SEERS!!!!

Four real ones (sort of), and Mac...
And Gil and SPM!
Old 05-25-2007, 12:37 PM   #470
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Clever stuff Rikae.
Pity Lommie got snuffed out so soon....

Notes from Mandos soon after I was killed .. I wasn't able to keep up so completely afterwards... but I needed ot work out some of the total Paranoia in private blog entries.

Why do I have to die so early in such an interesting game? I have never died so soon (apart from when I was righteously lynched of course.) I have never been wrongly lynched. Other times I have either been so clueless and /or batty that the wolveshave kept me alive. Although I have my moments I wouldn't say I was the deadliest of wolfbanes. I will take some credit for picking out Lalwende, and I tend to know when Sauce is a wrong-un but I can go too persistently up the wrong track.
I knew I was doomed - my only hope was that they would go for a "flitter" or Durelin leaving no tracks (of course it is better to kill someone unlikely to be lynched) or that there would be a ranger save. And though Rikae's narration indicates 2 rangery type bods neither of them thought to protect me....

I wonder a lot about Volo's role. He must have some power but I am a little peeved that his main achievement so far was to highlight my innocence/ possible giftedness. I suppose on a film set the Prof might be Cobblerish .

I am so sorry that I lost my analysis post - It might have saved me.

I suspect (and it is statistically probable) that there is a wolf among the low level posters. Also sad to say among my closer downer friends who may think I know them too well to leave alive - Boro, Lommie, Ang ...Rune ....

Kath is a friend but she knows I can't read her so I am less likely to be a top priority. Sauce I couldn't call a friend but he reads me quite well as shown when he took my daemon test. He usually attacks me when he is a wolf / cobbler - which didn't happened. However in a game rich in newer players I think he would have preferred to keep me around as one of the old guard I provide a better cover for him.

I still suspect Legate - why has noone picked up on him saying I didn't participate much yesterday?

Of course I was completely wrong about Sauce and was wrong to suspect my friends. Next time I shall have to garner suspicion.... but not too much...

Old 05-25-2007, 12:38 PM   #471
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
And Gil and SPM!
Weeeelll...I counted SPM, actually, since he was a real seer. Gil I didn't count because he only "revealed" in jest...
Old 05-25-2007, 12:40 PM   #472
Volo

Quote:
Weeeelll...I counted SPM, actually, since he was a real seer. Gil I didn't count because he only "revealed" in jest...
Oh, sure, indeed...
Old 05-25-2007, 12:42 PM   #473
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Night 1

Okay, Night 1.

We didn't really have much to talk about. The main discussion was about SPM, who we knew was the Cobbler/Seer from the very start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
What do we do with SPM?

I'm not sure whether his role works like a common seer. It says he will be "receiving information". Might it be a passive seer who only receives a dream that Rikae chooses for him? I asked her, but she wouldn't tell me any more.
If he can choose whom to dream of, it might be good to have him dream of one of us as soon as possible. I would like to step on his toes to make him dream of me (hopefully without attracting suspicions from anybody else), so we have a tiny ability to communicate by hints during the days. It would be of great help to us, but also dangerous if anybody else notices (then again, neither Roa or Nogrod are in this game).
In the end, SPM turned out to be a great ally...I don't think our win would've been possible without him.

SPM- Did you dream of a wolf early on? I'm really curious to see who your choices were each night...
Old 05-25-2007, 12:45 PM   #474
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Oh that is a bit of an advantage..... knowing who the cobbler was ..... especially when the ordos had no certainty about their gifted.....

I guess my early demise serves me right for keeping the "quest hangs on the edge of a knife" for a later that never came...

Old 05-25-2007, 12:46 PM   #475
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I asked her, but she wouldn't tell me any more.
Weeel, at least he admits to trying to cheat!

I'm tempted to answer for SPaM, but I'll let him post his dreams himself...
Old 05-25-2007, 12:47 PM   #476
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Where is Volo, that young rascal who tricked me! Let justice be done upon him!

This was a great game. The plotting, the sneakiness at Day, the desperate last stand with Saucepan... hilarious! Gúthwinë for the Wolves! Andúril for the cobblers!

What were your dreams, Saucepan? Whom did you figure out to be a wolf and when?

It's a little disappointing that the game turned out to be so silent on the last Day. Too many noisy players lynched or killed, too much RL-interference... bad luck.

I wonder why nobody ever analysed my posts after my death?

Oh, and: Won! Won! Wohoooooown!
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:48 PM   #477
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Ah, by the way, my apparent annoyance/taking offense when Agnazir questioned my confusion over Mac and Volo was completely fanged.... er, feigned. She pinned my lie down exactly (I was leaving the door open to switch to Volo if it meant saving Mac, and would have if I had bloody well been able to get online, grr!) and I felt like a truly evil wolf for the first time when I got Agnazir to apologize for being right.

Sorry... (not really, tee hee)
Old 05-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #478
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure

I wonder why nobody ever analysed my posts after my death?
I wondered that too, but decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Quote:
Oh, and: Won! Won! Wohoooooown!
Old 05-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #479
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
Oh that is a bit of an advantage..... knowing who the cobbler was ..... especially when the ordos had no certainty about their gifted.....

I guess my early demise serves me right for keeping the "quest hangs on the edge of a knife" for a later that never came...
Well, I figured a semi-immortal seer and two rangers would balance it out...
and, after all, if Gil or Ang had voted for Di today, it could have ended quite differently.

I was actually hoping they'd get a wolf today, so tomorrow there would be two ordos and one wolf...that would have been fun to watch. Well, maybe not, with everyone so quiet...oh well.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:52 PM   #480
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond18
I felt like a truly evil wolf for the first time when I got Agnazir to apologize for being right.
Maybe I should now also mention that I have never heard of a game where the first one to claim to be the Seer is not one, and I guess(ed even then) that neither have you.