The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2012, 07:47 PM   #121
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Phact: the phantom takes the bite from the MacIntosh and looks out the Windows.

Phact: fool a man - shame on you. Fool a superior - well, just don't fool a superior. You can never fool the phantom.

Phact: the phantom's second-favourite dish is roasted snake feet. His favourite is fried fish lungs.

Phact: the phantom can defeat himself and win.

Phact: the phantom once flew to the sun. How did he manage the temperature? He flew at night.

Phact: Sauron has only 9 fingers because Isildur chopped one off. He only has 1 eye because... well, let's just say he had a staring contest with the phantom that did not go well for him.

Phact: the phantom once gave Eru and the Ainur some hallucinogen drugs. The result was the creation of Ea.

Phact: Tolkien invented the legendarium. the phantom invented Tolkien.

Phact: Gandalf can make ring shapes out of smoke, but only the phantom, when smoking a pipe, can make Gandalf shapes.

Phact: when Beren confronted him, Carcharoth snapped his jaws around his hand. When he came across the phantom, he tried to do the same trick. As a result Carcharoth suffered severe toothache for the next seven years and lost more than several teeth.

Hmm. xed with some highs.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:02 AM   #122
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Phact: the phantom takes the bite from the MacIntosh and looks out the Windows.
I thought he wore the mackintosh.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:20 AM   #123
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Wearing something with a bite in it?! the phantom?!
Old 06-15-2012, 07:22 AM   #124
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Wearing something with a bite in it?! the phantom?!
Hey, he took the bite out of it. It was probably a trophy, like those necklaces made out of ears.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:30 AM   #125
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Phact: the phantom never wears a mac in the pouring rain. And it's not strange at all.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:53 AM   #126
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Phact: whoever says that perfection in impossible has never met the phantom.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #127
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Phact: the phantom lives longer than anyone around him. How can we prove that? Easily! February, in the phantom's calendar, always has 30 days.

Phact: people only decided on the ∞ sign for infinity after they all failed to draw the phantom in all his perfection.

Phact: the phantom can enter and leave the Halls of Mandos at his pleasure.

Phact: there will never be a story/film titled "The Return of The Phantom", because the phantom has never left in the first place. He is always here.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #128
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Phact: The Phantom never lies. If he says something that differs from the truth, well, truth better change itself quickly.

Phact: there are two basic rules in life. 1) the phantom is always right. b) if he is wrong, see the first rule.

Phact: the ice ages occured when the phantom visited a different galactic and left the Earth without his effulging presence.

Phact: it is said by the hobbits that uppon Saruman's death his spirit rose from his dead body, but a wind from the West blew it away. What is not said by the hobbits is that the phantom just happened to sneeze a few miles away.

Phact: Using the Ring, Sauron can read the thoughts of other Ringbearers. the phantom doesn't have to use anything to read anyone's mind.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #129
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Phact: the phantom can judge a round of Taters to Taters and win that round.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:23 AM   #130
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by infoleather View Post
The amount of hot air can provide huge head in phantom calories per Charles Hobbit house, in the next decade.
Precisely.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:21 AM   #131
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Now that is a Phantom Phact- a posting without equal on this thread!

(Though Info's post here is probably his best work.)
Old 09-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #132
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Now that is a Phantom Phact- a posting without equal on this thread!

(Though Info's post here is probably his best work.)
Indeed– pure poetry!
Old 10-20-2016, 04:37 PM   #133
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
What a coincidence! I came to this thread specifically to point out that– phact– the phantom is *clearly an overgrown Jawa*. The resemblance is remarkable, I think you'll all agree.
Indeed, Jawas began to dress this way after the phantom graced Tatooine with his presence.

Phact: the phantom is the reason palantirs can talk to each other.

Phact: the phantom once forgot to put his lunch leftovers in the fridge. The resulting growth became the universe.

Phact: The way is shut. It was made by those who are Dead, and the Dead keep it, until the phantom comes.

Phact: I'm going to phail my midterm... If only they would test phacts instead of facts!