Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2006, 02:14 PM   #11
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
“His name is Lys,” replied Léof in the same quiet tone. “He was found on the side of a road here in the city near death about two months ago, I think; he has spent much of that time recovering, and I don’t think he remembers much. Actually, your brother was the one to find him and has taken quite an interest in him; he could probably tell you more.”

This seemed only to increase Javan’s curiosity. Why not ask him to join us? The thought jumped suddenly into Léof’s mind, and he was surprised he had not thought of it before. Lys was still weak enough that he did not spend much time with the rest of the household of the Hall, and would not know many people or feel comfortable with them. Wouldn’t he want some companionship?

“We could go introduce ourselves and ask him to have lunch with us,” suggested Léof. “I don’t think he knows many people yet.”

“Alright,” Javan readily agreed, and the two walked over to Lys and Hrethel.

Léof reckoned he ought to talk first; he did, after all, at least know something about Lys. “Hello, Lys,” he said. “I’m not sure we’ve ever really been introduced, but I’m Léof, the ostler, and this is Javan; he’s visiting Thornden his brother at the Hall. Anyhow, we were about to eat lunch and wondered if you might like to join us.”