The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-22-2010, 04:43 PM   #681
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'm writing a post about Greenie now. May be a while.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #682
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Actually, I have a few more things to say:
  • We haven't had enough people voting, which is never good.
  • Those not posting much are being ignored, as if they're being rewarded for not being around. Now, I know it can be hard to have time when you have a lot to do IRL, but it doesn't mean those people should get a free pass- and the intentionally quiet ones generally just slip by easily, letting the vocal players kill each other off.

And as for my opinion on some people:
  • Kath- What I've seen looks good, but she's good at hiding evilness and plays almost the same way whatever her alignment.
  • Shasta- Not sure if I like him or not. I can never read him, especially when he's evil.
  • Greenie- I'm getting evil undertones from her. There's definitely something darker (or is that lighter) about her more recent posts.

Also, I don't really like the Celuien suspicions. I mean, she only has 9 posts, which is hardly enough to begin to properly suspect someone from lynvhing.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:53 PM   #683
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Celuien has already been modkilled, but I agree - all those who suspected Celuien the most (I'm mostly looking at you here, Rune) - how is it you can suspect someone of Elfishness when they've made nine posts? Definitely seems like the easy out to me.

Sorry for not being around, I worked all day. I'm not going to bother answering any of Lommy's allegations, as they basically come down to 'gut feeling', which is unanswerable (sorry, love, but they do).
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:58 PM   #684
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
all those who suspected Celuien the most (I'm mostly looking at you here, Rune) - how is it you can suspect someone of Elfishness when they've made nine posts? Definitely seems like the easy out to me.
Pfft it's how I get lynched every time. Lack of posts is suspicious to many people ... very often to those who make many posts themselves because it seems odd to them.

Sorry that seems a bit random, but it is true.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:00 PM   #685
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
Well, you didn't know that at the time, or if you did, you're an elf.
But that was my point. If I knew (was an Elf) I would have saved Lottie. Simple as that.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:02 PM   #686
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Celuien has already been modkilled, but I agree - all those who suspected Celuien the most (I'm mostly looking at you here, Rune) - how is it you can suspect someone of Elfishness when they've made nine posts? Definitely seems like the easy out to me.
Why is it an easier way out than posting somebody that posts all the time?

I based my opinion on Celuien on what she wrote in her posts, it is the only thing I could do. If it strikes me as Elfish, then surely the only responsible thing is to suspect her! (even if she has only posted 9 times)

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:02 PM   #687
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay...so I WAS writing a post about Greenie, but then I lost it. *wry grin*

Should I start o'er?
Old 09-22-2010, 05:04 PM   #688
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Okay...so I WAS writing a post about Greenie, but then I lost it. *wry grin*

Should I start o'er?
I would personally love to read what you have to say about Greenie.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:22 PM   #689
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye something to consider for tomorrow...

If we have a single-lynch today, there will be ten of us tomorrow. Now, suppose that the Seer somehow has a way to deliver to you the names of three innocents (or his own name plus two innocents, still adding up to three).

That will leave 7 total unknowns, with 3 Elves (2 if we're lucky today) hidden in their midst.

Since there will be 10 total, we will be able to elect 5 reps. And with 5 reps, we can lynch 5 people.

So, the proven innocents come up with a voting plan, mandate who the reps should be and who should vote for them, ensuring that there are 5 total. Then everyone debates between the 7 non-provens and decides which 5 to lynch (this should be decided EARLY- start doing it in the first half of the day).

The proven innocents then tell the 2 reps who aren't proven to cast their lynch votes for one of the 5 candidates decided upon. Once they've voted and thus everything is safe, the 3 provens split their votes on the other 3, thus clinching a 5-way tie. With numbers like that, I'd say the odds would be favorable that we'd lynch the Elves, or at the least not have more than 1 left alive.

If 1 is left alive, then naturally he will slay one of the provens during the night, but the next day there will be 4 villagers left and 2 of them proven innocent. And so those two tell the remaining two to make them Reps by casting a vote for either of them, and then the 2 known innocents proceed to lynch the two other villagers to secure the victory. If the Elf refuses to cast his Rep vote the final day, then of course everyone will know for a fact precisely who he is and the 2 provens can vote for the other unknown and he can lynch the last Elf.

So... thoughts? I'd say it's a darn good plan.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:24 PM   #690
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

What if the seer doesn't live through the night? What if we lynch the seer? What if we don't believe the person who says they're the seer?
Old 09-22-2010, 05:25 PM   #691
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

What if an elf says they're a seer, we believe him, and he names his two cohorts?
Old 09-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #692
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foley
What if the seer doesn't live through the night? What if we lynch the seer? What if we don't believe the person who says they're the seer?
Quote:
What if an elf says they're a seer, we believe him, and he names his two cohorts?
The Seer doesn't have to live through the night if he's already dreamed 3 innocents.

As far as belief, you've just got to hope that the true Seer is more believable than the fake one. I mean, that's always the case in any village. It's just that I'm suggesting perhaps instead of drawing things out we go for a huge massive lynch and either win or lose.

(I'm fairly certain my enthusiasm for such a plan is partly due to my wish for a greater amount of sleep.)
Old 09-22-2010, 05:43 PM   #693
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
(I'm fairly certain my enthusiasm for such a plan is partly due to my wish for a greater amount of sleep.)
Suck it up. You pout like a little spoiled girl whose daddy just said no for the first time.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:46 PM   #694
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
Suck it up. You pout like a little spoiled girl whose daddy just said no for the first time.
I wouldn't know anything about that. My parents have never said "no" to me.

As a matter of fact, Downs Werewolf games are the only time I hear it.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:49 PM   #695
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
I remember when I was a spoiled little girl. . .

Anyways I feel slightly better after looking at Steve's latest posts, so I am less inclined to vote for Steve this time around. (not ruling it completely out)

That would leave me with Zil as main option. Followed by people like Greenie, Shasta and Nerwen. The last three is based on gut feeling or whatever you call it, their posts does not always seem genuine. . . then of course there was the points made by Lommy. (Yes I put quite a bit of faith in her)

Old 09-22-2010, 05:55 PM   #696
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Anyway, just to make my plan a bit more clear, if you should wish to adopt it, ignore everything else I've said and assume that your three proven innocents are- Lommy, Kath, and Rune.

Gotta run. I'm not certain if I'll be back before the deadline, so just in case- best of luck everyone.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:00 PM   #697
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Yes, I did find Boro suspicious, and yes, I thought Izzy might be hiding an Elvish face under her regular, very innocent-looking orcish mask.

When I said "It would be a great (and very bold) move for the elves to play," I included phantom as a possible Elf with the two of you, and was trying to suggest that you might be disassociating yourselves from each other in a way that was so obvious that people wouldn't suspect it. And by saying that it would be "very bold" I also meant that it would be a very unlikely possibility.

As for "those against him are all good", I didn't ever say that. I actually said, "one of the problems is that it makes me feel like those against him are all good, even though I suspect some for other reasons", meaning that because I disagree with him, it's making me feel like those who disagree with him are good, even though my mind tells me they're not (because I find them suspicious). That's why it's "one of the problems".
All right. This rather makes sense. It's not as though you were one of my top suspects anyway.

Quote:
Oh, whatever Inzil. If you consider lynching me then you're either an Elf or not serious about winning.
Of course. That goes back to what Nerwen was saying a while back: not believing in your plans=evil.

Quote:
The slaying of Nog alone ought to be enough to make me a bad gamble, and combine that with the fact that I refused to save Lottie on Day 1 even though it was totally within my power... I'm sorry, but at this stage it's downright suspicious for Inzil to float my name as a possibility. As if he's hoping beyond hope someone will bite or something.
I don't see why that clears you. But really, phantom you're bloody touchy. If you'd know, I'd rather Rune than you at this point. I didn't like how he immediately jumped on the idea of Kath as a rep just after you said you'd like to see it. It looked odd enough to me that you two are the ones I suspect most.

x/d with tp
Old 09-22-2010, 06:25 PM   #698
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

I will actually not go over Day 1 or the first half of Day 2, because I can sumarize it pretty well. Mostly what she did on Day 1 was bicker with Phantom and point accusingly at Sally, saying she looked much more wolfish than Lottie. She spoke very little about Lottie and she spent both her votes on Sally.

Day 2, she really ripped into Sally. Some of her posts were what I saw when I was trying to decide what to do that night. At the time, I trusted Greenie. As I said, it was only until today that I started distrusting her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally in post 453
Barring Seer reveals, this game is all about speculation, isn't it? I'm not saying Sally must be an elf, but her behaviour really makes me suspect she is - and when you gave a more or less logical explanation as to why she and Lottie could have been elves together after all I naturally felt inclined to agree with it. Does that make sense?
She was talking to Nerwen. This was day 2. She seems to be saying that although it is unlikely that Sally and Lottie were elves together, Nerwen's explenation made sense, so she agreed. I actually don't know where or when Nerwen talked about both Sally and Lottie being elves together....I just figured that myself. I thought it'd be really sneaky and if Sally had turned out to be an elf, I would've probably lobbied to kill Phantom, but that's another matter...

It seems that Greenie was really looking for ways to bump Sally off. But by itself, that's understandable. I, for one, certainly can't complain as I was the one who actually killed her.

Throughout day 2, she seems to think that Wilwa is innocent. Good, good... at least she's consistant in disliking sally and only sally.

She likes Nerwen Day1 and Day2. But Day3, she changes her tune. I don't like her reasoning against Nerwen at all. I've looked at the same posts, and I think Nerwen looks reasonably innocent. In fact, I think Nerwen is quite trustable...but that's just my own opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie towards end of day3
Well. Of Celuien and Rune, I'd certainly prefer Cel as I think I have a read on Rune and I think he's innocent. Of Wilwa, Zil and Sally, then - I find Wilwa very innocent and wouldn't have you vote her, I'm not convinced either way about Zil, and as I said I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Sally lynched.
I think if Greenie is guilty, Rune may be, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie, earlier toDay
This logic doesn't make sense to me. I know I'm not an elf but I also know you can't know it. The thing is, it doesn't make sense even if I was an elf. It would take a ridiculously paranoid pack of elves to read #407 as a Seer hint, especially as Nog didn't behave towards me in a manner that would suggest him "knowing" I was an elf.
The logic that she is referring to is in Nerwen's post;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
The other, very outside possibility is that he "dreamed" Greenie as an Elf– see #407. However, the fact that Nog said no more of this, and was more than happy to lynch someone else should have tipped the Elves off, not to mention the fact that his actual "hint" posts (#391, #400, #469, #480) were all about the phantom and Sally. Still, Elves do panic sometimes.
Because of Greenie's reaction, Nerwen posted that she thought Greenie over-reacted, and Greenie responded, deflecting...but I wonder...?

Here's what she said in response to Nerwen's, 'Why did you react like that?'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
I know! The difference is that you seemed to consider it as a possibility, whereas I don't - even if I was a SoE it would be so ridiculously paranoid that I don't think it would be an option.
In post 572, she lists who she thinks is innocent and guilty....nothing out of it now, except she puts in her innocent list some people I have in mine...

She proceeds to vote Inzil in as Rep, although she uncertain about him...

And time is running so short that I'll post this even though it's not finished and maybe finish it in another post.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #699
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I don't see why that clears you. But really, phantom you're bloody touchy. If you'd know, I'd rather Rune than you at this point. I didn't like how he immediately jumped on the idea of Kath as a rep just after you said you'd like to see it. It looked odd enough to me that you two are the ones I suspect most.

x/d with tp
Trust me, if I had been a SoE, I would have been more careful. The fact that I jumped on the idea of Kath as a representative should tell you that it was something that I thought was good idea, but hadn't thought of me self.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:27 PM   #700
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I really don't like the way phantom seems to want to hide behind his own (admittedly strong) personality as an excuse for his actions. I don't know that he's evil, but his reactions to being suspected make me even more wary of him.

I don't claim to know I'm right. I haven't had a chance to look at everyone toDay. I'm relatively certain Foley is innocent, and I feel a bit better about Steve now. The rest?

Shasta is rather enigmatic. He makes me nervous for some reason, but I did like the fact that he challenged phantom.

Nerwen has points for and against her Elvishness, and I always have difficulty reading her.

Legate, ditto. Probably the worst thing I recall about him at the moment is the Cel votes, which I don't believe he ever explained.

Greenie: maybe did overreact a bit when Nerwen brought up that quote from Nog about suspecting her. It didn't look bad enough to merit a vote, though.

Lommy I've not paid much attention to, honestly. My focus got turned away from her after Day 1 (by you-know-who), but I thought her casting the first votes for Lottie made her look fairly good.

Kath: not a lot to go on. Really, her posting looks all right from what I recall (which isn't much).

x/d with Rune
Old 09-22-2010, 06:34 PM   #701
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Having internet trouble at again, so sorry about not being around.

But I've read through things and I will say this quickly– I am now quite concerned about Greenie, and no, it's not just retaliation.

She analysed me and said there were some things she found suspicious, and that she might consider lynching me if I didn't provide proper answers to her questions. Fine, though I think the points were pretty minor.

Then, she keeps talking about me, and with each repetition I become more and more THE suspect, leading up to her voting me. (Recall that there's no further input from me in between any of these posts.) It looks manufactured.

EDIT:X'd with Zil.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #702
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

K, this does NOT make sense:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
It (being Sally being the seer) did cross my mind, yes, but like Nerwen I rejected the idea quite soon seeing how she behaved after the vote. That brings me nicely to talk about why I suspected Sally, since that has been questioned. Her rep vote on Day 1 was odd to be sure, but what I found really suspicious and what made me vote her over Lottie on Day 1 and continue finding her elvish on Day 2 was how she posted, otherwise. Her purposeful hiding behind phantom, jumpiness, and open opportunism (such as not saying she suspected Lottie because that would be seen as suspicious) made me seriously suspect her. Obviously I was wrong, but at that time it seemed reasonable.
If Sally were smart enough as a seer NOT to do what she did, why would she not be smart enough as an elf not to do what she did? If Greenie thought she was smart enough not do that as a seer, why would Greenie think she was an elf when that move was almost equally as stupid?

Okay...so after looking at all of Greenie's posts, my main problem really lies with that she doesn't seem to have good reasons to suspect people. I think she weaves thick webs for the people she chooses to kill. Her web caught me and I killed Sally. I strongly think that Nerwen is innocent, and I think that Greenie's post against her is flimsy, but if I weren't so convinced of Nerwen's innocence, I can see being swayed by it.

If she's an elf, she's playing it really well. But I don't trust her.

And I know that all that review and analysis was really bad, but it's the best I can do with the time I've got plus with my inexperience at this.

-- Foley

x-posted since my last post.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:41 PM   #703
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Rune, the "I'd never do that as a wolf" defense probably wasn't the best thing you could have said to convince me.

And what's this about Nerwen and Greenie now?
Old 09-22-2010, 06:43 PM   #704
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I really don't like the way phantom seems to want to hide behind his own (admittedly strong) personality as an excuse for his actions. I don't know that he's evil, but his reactions to being suspected make me even more wary of him.
He's annoying, but there's currently too much evidence pointing away from him. Wouldn't be a good vote option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
Shasta is rather enigmatic. He makes me nervous for some reason, but I did like the fact that he challenged phantom.
Shasta did a lot to get Lottie killed on Day One. I don't think he's an Elf.
Quote:
If Sally were smart enough as a seer NOT to do what she did, why would she not be smart enough as an elf not to do what she did? If Greenie thought she was smart enough not do that as a seer, why would Greenie think she was an elf when that move was almost equally as stupid?
Well, the dynamics aren't the same, though. If there's four wolves they can afford to be "silly"– the Seer can't.

However–
Quote:
Okay...so after looking at all of Greenie's posts, my main problem really lies with that she doesn't seem to have good reasons to suspect people. I think she weaves thick webs for the people she chooses to kill. Her web caught me and I killed Sally. I strongly think that Nerwen is innocent, and I think that Greenie's post against her is flimsy, but if I weren't so convinced of Nerwen's innocence, I can see being swayed by it.
See my last post on her.

EDIT:X'd with Zil.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #705
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Quote:
If we have a single-lynch today, there will be ten of us tomorrow. Now, suppose that the Seer somehow has a way to deliver to you the names of three innocents (or his own name plus two innocents, still adding up to three).

That will leave 7 total unknowns, with 3 Elves (2 if we're lucky today) hidden in their midst.

Since there will be 10 total, we will be able to elect 5 reps. And with 5 reps, we can lynch 5 people.

So, the proven innocents come up with a voting plan, mandate who the reps should be and who should vote for them, ensuring that there are 5 total. Then everyone debates between the 7 non-provens and decides which 5 to lynch (this should be decided EARLY- start doing it in the first half of the day).

The proven innocents then tell the 2 reps who aren't proven to cast their lynch votes for one of the 5 candidates decided upon. Once they've voted and thus everything is safe, the 3 provens split their votes on the other 3, thus clinching a 5-way tie. With numbers like that, I'd say the odds would be favorable that we'd lynch the Elves, or at the least not have more than 1 left alive.

If 1 is left alive, then naturally he will slay one of the provens during the night, but the next day there will be 4 villagers left and 2 of them proven innocent. And so those two tell the remaining two to make them Reps by casting a vote for either of them, and then the 2 known innocents proceed to lynch the two other villagers to secure the victory. If the Elf refuses to cast his Rep vote the final day, then of course everyone will know for a fact precisely who he is and the 2 provens can vote for the other unknown and he can lynch the last Elf.

So... thoughts? I'd say it's a darn good plan.
Quote:
Anyway, just to make my plan a bit more clear, if you should wish to adopt it, ignore everything else I've said and assume that your three proven innocents are- Lommy, Kath, and Rune.

Gotta run. I'm not certain if I'll be back before the deadline, so just in case- best of luck everyone.
So are we ignoring these posts and their content?
What is being implied seems pretty important to me or have I completely misunderstood them?

Old 09-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #706
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Bleh. Had to run downstairs and kill a spider found by the little one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
He's annoying, but there's currently too much evidence pointing away from him. Wouldn't be a good vote option.
And annoyance isn't enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Shasta did a lot to get Lottie killed on Day One. I don't think he's an Elf.
I wouldn't vote for him right now, anyway.

x/d with Rune
Old 09-22-2010, 06:56 PM   #707
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

About Phantom's idea: I don't think we could verify who was a real seer.

Also, reps, you better start voting. Don't let Nerwen die, that'd be stupid.

-- Foley
Old 09-22-2010, 06:56 PM   #708
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
So are we ignoring these posts and their content?
What is being implied seems pretty important to me or have I completely misunderstood them?
I saw it. I know how it could be interpreted.

x/d with Foley
Old 09-22-2010, 06:57 PM   #709
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

I am willing to vote Rune or Greenie.

Do not let me die, please. That would not help.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:58 PM   #710
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

I would of course love to save my own skin, so if that means voting Greenie, then I will do that.l

Old 09-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #711
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

++Greenie++
Old 09-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #712
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

++Greenie++

Cross posted with Nerwen.

Last edited by Rune Son of Bjarne; 09-22-2010 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Added two ++ and cross posting
Old 09-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #713
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

++Greenie++ X 2

x/d with Nerwen and Rune
Old 09-22-2010, 07:01 PM   #714
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Let's hope I/we weren't wrong.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:01 PM   #715
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
You're really why I voted her. Don't be wrong!
Old 09-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #716
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Deadline.

Greenie dies.

Narration will be late because I'm going to watch trashy cheerleader television. I'll have narration up in about an hour and a half.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #717
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
*crosses fingers*

EDIT:X'd with Fea and Foley.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:10 PM   #718
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Greenie has been lynched. She was Arathorn.

Night Four now begins. Elrohir and Other Guy, do your thing. Seer, lay it on me.

Dead:
Feanorc and Niennorc - beheaded in the dark
Lottielf (Elladan) - axed in the head
Izanordorc (ordo) - head cut off in her sleep
Borc (ordo) - nommed some poison by accident
Glirdan (ordo) - accidental broken heart
Wilwa (ordo) and Sally (ordo) - crushed to death by khup-khaks.
Nog (ordo) - ninjaed in his sleep
Celuien (ordo) - struck by the curse
Greenie (Arathorn) - it was all fun and games, then she lost an eye

Alive:
Foley
Kath
Legate
Lommy
Mira
Nerwen
Phantom
Rune
Shasta
Steve
Zil
Old 09-23-2010, 07:00 PM   #719
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Mira has been killed. She had some awesome dreams.

Day Four now begins. Elrohir and Other Guy, cease.

Dead:
Feanorc and Niennorc - beheaded in the dark
Lottielf (Elladan) - axed in the head
Izanordorc (ordo) - head cut off in her sleep
Borc (ordo) - nommed some poison by accident
Glirdan (ordo) - accidental broken heart
Wilwa (ordo) and Sally (ordo) - crushed to death by khup-khaks.
Nog (ordo) - ninjaed in his sleep
Celuien (ordo) - struck by the curse
Greenie (Arathorn) - it was all fun and games, then she lost an eye
Stick (seer) - killed while fantasizing about That Tony Guy

Alive:
Foley
Kath
Legate
Lommy
Nerwen
Phantom
Rune
Shasta
Steve
Zil
Old 09-23-2010, 07:06 PM   #720
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Well well- looks like the experiment worked, but not the right way. Bleh. At least we can be certain that my list of innocents is at least partly wrong now. I feared at least one was wrong, but I had to try it. There were only two choices of people I could back and Mira given her lack of participation I judged to be the lesser of the two. Obviously wrong on that, blast it. Otherwise it would've worked perfectly.

Based upon her final post, Nerwen, Shasta, and me look quite good now. Anyone disagree?

So that means we must lynch a couple of these folks-
Foley
Kath
Legate
Lommy
Rune
Steve
Inzil

I need to go back and do a reread of many things. I'll be around later.