The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-03-2002, 09:18 PM   #41
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Orual has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'm most like a hobbit, methinks. A little tall, granted, and I'm not overly fond of mushrooms (but I do eat them!), but I like to eat, sleep late, hold and go to parties...I had a conversation with a friend today on whether Hobbits or Elves had more fun, and I held that Hobbits do. ^_^ Besides, Sam is my favorite character and on Personality Tests I always get Frodo.

~*~Orual~*~
Old 11-04-2002, 12:11 AM   #42
TolkienGurl
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

TolkienGurl has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to TolkienGurl Send a message via AIM to TolkienGurl
Sting

I would eat mushrooms, but I'm allergic to mold, along with everything else on this planet. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
TolkienGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 07:38 PM   #43
Mintyztwin
Wight

Mintyztwin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

No prob watching cats - I have three. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But don't worry, Arwen Melian. I won't start licking myself. I'm not that flexible. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance, and gentleness. 1 Timothy 6:2
Mintyztwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 08:00 PM   #44
TolkienGurl
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Was that meant to be sick? You sick, sick people! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2002, 08:53 PM   #45
Arwen Melian
Wight

Location: Sometimes Imladris....sometimes Mirkwood...other times ....Lothlorien
Arwen Melian has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Haha! Yes, that was sick, but I'm not sick, merely twisted. Aw! I almost had you licking yourself. Drat!
Arwen Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 08:29 AM   #46
Mintyztwin
Wight

Mintyztwin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Oh piff. Chill people! 'Tis all in good fun. And besides my alter ego was raised by wild jungle cats in Peru! So you never quit know what will happen. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] When I get my website up, you can go get the FULL story! And remember, there's nothing wrong with some good, clean fun. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] (Bad pun, I know)

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance, and gentleness. 1 Timothy 6:2
Mintyztwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 06:44 PM   #47
Arwen Melian
Wight

Location: Sometimes Imladris....sometimes Mirkwood...other times ....Lothlorien
Arwen Melian has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Ha!I think I will. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Arwen Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 11:38 AM   #48
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

I'm a hobbit trapped in an elf's body. To be more specific, I'm Pippin trapped in an elf's body. I'm tall (5'9"), and look like I should be, you know, coordinated. But I'm not. I constantly run into things (i.e. door-frames, pillars, people, etc), fall up stairs, and, um, I'm not really that bright... Let's see, what else...I hate heights (a very hobbit-like thing) and can get rather set in my ways...And I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if I had been in Moria with the Fellowship, I would have knocked that skeleton down the well too, so I have total sympathy for Pip right then.
On a rather opposite note, I am kinda like an elf: I love singing (and I've been told that I have a very good voice), writing (heard good things about this one too), I can speak Sindarin (and write in Tengwar!), and I love archery (and I'm pretty good at it!). I'm definately more like a hobbit, though. I mean, after all, how many elves to you know that need glasses?!?! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

LOTR 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2002, 12:16 PM   #49
engwaalphiel
Haunting Spirit

engwaalphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

me and some of my friends (ok this probably sounds very sad) but we have our character parallels in the books , (thought up during one particular boring day) .
I am the Pippin of the bunch (more fool me) im the one who is always called the fool and im clumsy...
We've got rhiannon the rosy faced advice giver and loyal friend (yes she's a Sam)
My compadre in crime Becky (probably the most hobbit like she be quite small) . She's the Merry.
Then we have Gandalf my friend sharon the wise one , (except after she's drunk a bit then watch out!).
We've named an Faramir , Galadriel , Arwen , Eowyn , Gimli , bilbo , celeborn , smaug the dragon , gollum , saruman , the sweet orc (film reference )and yes even Bill the pony (just don't ask)...
still however working on an Frodo , Legolas and Aragorn ......
We shall find someone worthy !
Ok im really sad , anyways......

"Utúlie'n aurë! Aiya Eldalië ar Atanatári, utúlie'n aurë!
engwaalphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 02:15 PM   #50
TolkienGurl
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

How on earth can you fall up stairs?!?! That's pretty funny.

Oh, engwaalphiel, that's not 'sad,' that's cool! I've done that myself. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2002, 08:08 PM   #51
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Thumbs up

I've done similar things myself (hey, for almost my entire 7th grade year I was called Samwise) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Not sad in the least! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 10:59 PM   #52
Joy
Spirit of a Warrior

Joy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
How on earth can you fall up stairs?!?! That's pretty funny.
You have to do it to understand.

I am an elf trapped in Pippin's body also. No, I think that's wrong. I'm Pippin trapped in an Elf's body. I am tall, sing good, write poetry - even in Quenya. I love the stars, they inspire me to sing.

But I am clusmy as all get out! When I try to be graceful, that is actually when I fall flat on my behind. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote