User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2002, 10:56 AM   #201
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

They were already airborne by the time Shade was able to look out. The air whistled through his hair it felt good for a brief second, but the air had begun to sting his head and he fell back into the sling and back into sleep. Many hours later Shade woke up. It was dark and he was on the ground. He quietly propped himself with his elbow. He squinted and saw Radae talking with who appeared to be Aranel and Collette. Radae appeared to be talking very fast, and Aranel and Collette were listening with gravce ans serious faces.
Old 10-13-2002, 11:02 AM   #202
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Aradaewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Aradaewen Send a message via AIM to Aradaewen
Eye

"...sewed up a sling and flew him here." Radae was saying, "So now what do we do?" Faye was captured and Shade seriously injured. It looked like the girls were on their own. Collette nibbed on her stubby nails, (already clipped from their previous trimmings) and Aranel had a thoughtful faraway look in her eyes. Radae heard Shade groan behind her. She turned and gave him some more herbs, after which he rolled over and fell asleep. The girls stayed up late into the night, discussing plans of action.

[ October 31, 2002: Message edited by: Aradaewen ]
Old 10-17-2002, 09:05 PM   #203
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

ColletteTook has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to ColletteTook Send a message via AIM to ColletteTook
1420!

T'was not long before Collette's frail mind wandered into other thoughts of more importance- food and proper beds, Muffins in Bree to be general was her current dream.
"Collette- do you understand?" Someone asked her. She nodded obliviously, not knowing what she had just consented to.
One by one they dropped off to sleep- Collette in the lead.
She awoke in the late night, from a dream that had horrified her, and she snuck quietly to the stream nearby to wash her face of tears and sweat when she heard it.
To men (assuming they were men)conversing in a rapid dark mutter- orkish she thought it to be,but perhaps not.She bent closer, dared only far enough to stand behind the tree nearest their camp. In her life, she had lived in Gondor for three short years and studied many languages, for Gondor has the largest archives (save the library that dwelt in the ruins of Rivendell) in Middle Earth. She had learned only enough Orkish to vaguely make out their sentences.
"-Company drawing near, their plans we have heard"
"Do we have a counter-action of..- (she lost track of the low gabbling)
"We will"
Collette's heart beat so loudly she feared discovery, as they went utterly silent for a few short minutes.
She turned quickly in horror as breathing resounded off her neck, a sickening thud and the world went black.
Three days would pass before she found her companions again.

[ October 17, 2002: Message edited by: ColletteTook ]
Old 10-20-2002, 03:48 PM   #204
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Two compainions were now missing. Shade, however, was in too much pain to notice. Radae had tried to soothe the pain with herbs but they made little difference. Shade had been on his back for three days. Clouds rolled over head and they were turning a threatening grey that suggested a storm. Shade was laying on the blood dried cloths that he had been brought in. He had been trying to sleep when he felt someone standing over him. Shade opened his eyes and it was...
Old 10-21-2002, 05:09 PM   #205
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Silmaril

Radae looked down at her companion on the ground that she had almost trodden on. Mumbling a clumsy apology, she stepped away. She couldn't see straight. Collette was practically the only friend she had in the whole world, and she had been missing for three days. She couldn't pick up her scent in dragon form- Collette's trail went to the river and just... cut off. Aranel couldn't track her either. They were stuck. First Faye and now Collette were missing from their group, and even Radae was beginning to get nervous. She shook herself, walked back over to Shade, and changed the herbs on his wounds. Unfortunately, the herbs did not help where pain was concerned, but they were aiding the closure of the terrible gashes.
Old 10-21-2002, 06:43 PM   #206
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade groaned even at Radae's light touch. He was tired of just lying there, he longed to get up and walk on his own two feet again.
Radae-Quit moving, Shade! You're making it worse.
Shade-So what else is new?[Shade seemed to growl. He managed to pull himself into a sitting postion and found himself face to face with Radae. He smirked to himself and quickly kissed Radae on the lips, as he pulled away Radae hit him hard on the shoulder but Shade just laughed it off]
Radae-How dare you![Radae was very upset]
Shade-Oh relax, You liked it[he said laughing and he was able to get to his feet]
Radae-I WHAT??? YOU! YOU INDIGIANT! YOU VAGABOND![Radae got up but Shade wasn't really listening, he was studying the sky at the moment]
Shade-You know, I think we should head in this direction[he said pointing toward a northen direction]

Radae was still ranting but stopped
Radae-What is sooo great about that direction?
Shade-I don't know, I just have feeling...[Shade turned and slowly got a long branch that he leaned on for a staff]
Where are the others? We should leave immediatly

[ October 21, 2002: Message edited by: Judge Simon ]
Old 10-21-2002, 08:36 PM   #207
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Faye Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Faye Took
Sting

The orcs carried Faye to a dark tower. For some reason, Faye had felt that she had been at this place once before but no thought of the place had been in her mind at the moment. She was very frightened with crystal clear tears streaming down her face. The orcs brought her into the highest room in the tower. The tower was so high that it poked through the clouds. 'You stay in here!' one of the orcs said violently to her, and he slammed the door locking it. Faye huddled up in a corner cold and scared. 'Where could they be?' Faye thought to herself. 'I hope Shade is all right.' Faye soon grew tried and drifted off to sleep.

Hours had passed when Faye was awoken by the sound of the lock being unlocked. A tall, white man walked in. It was Saruman.

'Hello my child.' he said softly grinning evily.

'Why did you bring me here?' Faye cried huddleing even closer to the cornor. Saruman walked towards her. 'Stay back!' she said. Saruman stopped leaning on his staff.

'You, Faye Vardafalas hold the key to opening all darkness.' Saruman began to walk back and forth, while Faye was looking very confused. 'You hold a power within you that can control all evil. I want you to be the comander of my army of goblins and Uruk-hai.'

'I'll never do such a thing for you Saruman, not in any of my lifetimes!'

'Tomarrow you will be the controler of all darkness!' Saruman raised his staff in the air.

'NEVER!' Faye cried. A bolt of red energy struck her and she fell unconcious.

'We'll put herbs in her food to make her drowsy, so she will be easy to control.' Saruman said to the orcs. 'She'll never know what hit her. We will begin tomarrow.'
Old 10-21-2002, 09:48 PM   #208
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette wearily branched a hill cursing her most curious luck in a very loud and disgruntled voice.
She was absolutley oblivious to her wherabouts, only knowing that she was wandering about somwhere in Rhovanion.
She had escaped the early morn of her capture, for the orcs that had left a very large abrasion atop her head had been slain by riders unknown.
Luckily, Collette had been stowed amoungst the foul luggage like a tolken from visited lands, for had they seen her dirty with many days of uncleanliness, her face caked with mud and dried blood, she was almost sure she would have been mistaken for an orc as well.
Three days without food, a small amount of water and no sleep made her wish now she had been slain, and just then, she gave up.
There was no hope of finding her friends (who were probably dead she thought) in all of middle earth, and now she felt small.
She curled up in the middle of the meadow and slept near the path, unknowingly easily visible.
Old 10-24-2002, 10:41 AM   #209
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< I'll be out for a week sorry. Feel free to play Collette, but dont kill her. Anything else is fine. (except i dont want to come home and be married or something without my knowing) *lauhgs quietly* okay, bye!>>
Old 10-25-2002, 05:04 PM   #210
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Silmaril

Aranel's mind was spinning. Hopes and fears rushed through her mind. Then they all sank into despair. Surounded by darkness she prayed,

"Oh Eru, most high God. Please help us.""

The word ents came to her head. She ran faster than ever before....

<< Sorry it's been so long, my server was down.>>
Old 10-25-2002, 06:42 PM   #211
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

They were off in search their compainons. They began up a small glade and spotted a small girl sleeping in the grass. Shade was shocked to see a girl so young as this sleeping out in the open like that
Aranel-It's Collette!
Shade looked closer and as they raced toward the sleeping figure, Shade did recognise it to be of their lost compainon. They rode up to her and Collette awoke a little startled and a bit cranky for being woken up. Shade lifted her onto the back pf his saddle and they charged on into the hostile country. Still in search of their lost friend...
Old 10-26-2002, 11:00 AM   #212
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Silmaril

<>HOLY COW!! Am I never allowed online???<>

To give Shade's horse a rest, Radae had offered to carry the little hobbit in dragon form. Her anxiousness settled some as she felt the very real weight of Collette in Shade's sling around her neck as she glided above Shade and Aranel's horses on the ground below. She was very glad that Collette had not been there to witness Shade's kiss. It had flustered her a bit, especially since she was very loyal to her friend Faye, but... Shade was right. She had kinda, sorta liked- She shook her head. Faye loved Shade, and supposedly he liked her back. Why should she get between them?
Old 10-26-2002, 11:16 AM   #213
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Now that he didn't have to worry about the hobbit falling off his horse, Shade was able to play around a little more. He urged his horse to a full gallop and began to criss cross through the trees and around Aranel's horse. She smiled and played back.
"Want to Race?" Shade shouted to her.
"I can assure you that you will lose!"
"I don't think so" Shade took off and he heard Aranel's horse right behind him. He stood up in his stirrups to look around at Aranel.
"Look Out!" she shouted looking distressed. Shade turned back around and saw a huge tree branch zooming toward him. He threw himself deep into the saddle and raced underneath it. The horses raced out of the forest and into a grassy plain. Shade saw that ahead Radae had set down possibly because Collette had complained of being hungry. Shade spurred his horse on, but Aranel came along side and then pulled to the front. She raced past Shade and made it to Radae first. Shade came up and halted his horse
"I told you that I would win" Aranel said.
"Only because I let you," Shade said but there was laughter in his voice as he jumped from his saddle.
"Radae, have seen any sign of our other compainion?" Shade said as he fell into the grass. His wounds were acting up again but he made no mention of them. He breathed in the air deeply and awaited a response.

[ October 26, 2002: Message edited by: Judge Simon ]
Old 10-26-2002, 11:28 AM   #214
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

<>Changed your speech writing? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]<>

"Nothing," Radae said, disappointed. "There's not even a smell." She moved her wings, and the motion upset the sling and Collette tumbled out. She punched the dragon's shoulder, but she hardly noticed. Shrugging, the little hobbit pulled the foodsack off her friend's back and rummaged through it for a muffin or two.

"What do we do if a dragon can't track someone?" Shade asked, trying not to wince from the aches in his wounds. Radae turned to Aranel. "Could your elfskills track Faye?" she asked the elf. Aranel looked thoughtful.

<>*stops writing to dance to "the Thong Song"* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]<>
Old 10-26-2002, 12:36 PM   #215
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Silmaril

"I think it'd be best to find the ents first." Aranel stated. "Collette, are you ready to visit them?"

Collette looked up....
Old 10-27-2002, 01:14 AM   #216
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette, who was working earnestly at trying to wipe away the mud caked to her face, looked up.
"I would rather look for Faye. The ents can wait- especially if there is possibility of her danger, and i think there is" She told them of what she had overheard from the orcs before her capture- as well as animately re-told the events thereafter.
The rest of the company sat on the grass- a bit stunned.
"Ents can wait" Collette repeated mock-wisely- and shoved a muffin in her mouth.
Old 10-27-2002, 09:56 AM   #217
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade however looked to Aranel with a new interest.
"Why do you keep pressing for the Ents, Aranel? It was your opinion for the start to ask for their aid, I've had very little dealings with the shepards of the wood, what hidden power do you know of that concerns them?

[ October 27, 2002: Message edited by: Judge Simon ]
Old 10-27-2002, 05:44 PM   #218
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Faye slowly began to awaken. Her eyes where fuzzy and all the sounds around her where unclear. She noticed 3 dark figures surrounding her. 'Here eat this.' one of the said. Faye, feeling very hungry, ate them. The figures around her began to laugh. 'What are you-' Faye was out cold.
Old 10-30-2002, 06:11 PM   #219
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

"It's quite simple Shade. Even though the Ents are hard to rouse, they are strong. They are good friends of the elves. Not to mention, the ents hold a grudge against Saruman." Aranel explained.
Old 10-31-2002, 06:35 PM   #220
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

"Alright then, Aranel, go to the Ents, beseach them for help, Collette, I want you to go with her"
Collette made to argue but Shade tossed her a look and she fell silent
"Radae, we will go back to Orthanc, I feel evil isn't dead there. We must move quickly for I fear we may be too late"

Radae, Collette and Aranel bid their farewells as Shade gathered up a few things and got back onto his horse. Radae got onto her own, for Shade had asked her to not fly in Dragon form. He wanted to sneak up on the old man.
Old 10-31-2002, 06:53 PM   #221
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Silmaril

Radae pressed her body into the horse's neck as the mane streamed out around her face, framing with the glow of sunset and fire, and Shade wondered if the dragon half of his companion wouldn't "burn" through and show anyway. They rode onwards in silence, except for the rushing pound of the horses' hooves. Eastward, every eastward.

Radae thought about Faye, and hoped that her friend was not in immediate danger. She knew that it was impossible to be captured by orcs and not be in some trouble, but she hoped that Faye could last until she and Shade could break her free. She also thought about Collette and wondered how on Middle Earth Aranel was going to keep the little hobbit fed...
Old 10-31-2002, 06:56 PM   #222
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Aranel and Collette walked on. Days past and they made it to Faghorn. The forrest had a mysterious feel. Every few moments it seemed that the trees were watching them....

[ November 09, 2002: Message edited by: Morai ]
Old 10-31-2002, 07:23 PM   #223
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

They rode on until night, the thundering of the horses hooves preventing much talk. They reached the Tower of Isenguard when the moon had reached its hieght in the sky, when Shade signaled for them to stop. They slowly crept along for Orthanc was once again alive with orcs and other devilry. Shade turned to Radae
"We're in some trouble here, apparently Sauraman is not as dead as we had hoped" he said in a hushed but raspy whisper.
"What do you plan to do?"she returned in a lighter whisper
Shade bit his lip and shrugged his shoulders
"I don't know, got any ideas?"
Old 10-31-2002, 08:14 PM   #224
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

The Eye

"None," she whispered back. "I watched this wizard go up in flames. My flames. How is all this fortification possible if the man behind it is supposed to be dead?" Shade shrugged. They sat for long time on the dead, dewy grass while their tired horses got what sustenance they could from the frugal vegetation. Then Radae spoke, "I hope Faye is okay." Shade turned around to watch his companion's gaze sweeping the tower's height and length, then swerve and lock into his.
Old 11-01-2002, 01:22 AM   #225
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette made a disgruntled moan about how hungry she was to Aranel, the elf that seemed to now loathe the hobbit's very existence, who now ignored her.
They delved deeper into the menacing glade, and their forboding increased if possible.
A voice from an unseen entity suddenly boomed "Well, hoom, I should have never thought I would see you a second visit Mr.Pippin"
Collette, who was thouroughly confused finally realized with her hood on, she must have looked like her uncle. A bit of offensive anger shot through her.
Old 11-01-2002, 05:48 PM   #226
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

"I got an idea," Shade said darkly to Radae.
"You can't come with me though, I'll need you to stay here and wait for the others once they get help, well, I hope they get help."
"What are you talking about, Shade? What are you going to do?"
"I'm going in there."
Before Radae could object, Shade had hopped over the barrier and was striding towards the enterance to Orthanc, although he limped while he did it. A few orcs began to snarl at him, but Shade quickly drew his sword and sliced the orcs down. The rest of the orcs stared at him, was he foe or an ally? A strange breed of human, he seemed to them. He entered into Orthanc and was approached by Sauraman.
"Well, tis the man who tried to fell me, I wonder should I return the favor as well" he said and then began to laugh as did Shade.
"You should seen their faces, oh escaper of many flames, 'I watched this wizard go up in flames. My flames' oh master it was great" he said smiling evilly.
"And Mordor? How did you fair there?" asked Sauraman.
"Couldn't have went much more perfectly, after all you got that foolish girl, didn't you?"
"Of course I did, everything is going as to plan, would you like to see her?"
"Certainly" replied Shade. They walked up spiralling staircases and finally reached were Faye was being held. Shade walked in and for moment there was a look of relief until Sauraman walked in behind and placed his hand on Shade shoulder. Shade smiled at her and then walked out.
Old 11-01-2002, 06:05 PM   #227
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

It was Treebeard.

"Greetings Treebeard, I am Aranel Nowane of Mirkwood. I ask for some asstistance." Aranel said slowly.

Collette lifted her hood. Treebeard starteld by this said:

"Oh, you're not Pippin. Are you a relative of his?"

Old 11-01-2002, 06:35 PM   #228
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

I knew it! I KNEEEEEEEEEEEW IT! YOU EVIL MUFFIN-MONKEY DIE! *commences to slam Judge Simons head into his computer* HOW DARE YOU!
Old 11-01-2002, 06:57 PM   #229
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

**Pulls Collette from behind his head and throws her in front of him, he reaches into his coat and flings out a bunch of throwing knives at Collette, pinning her to the other wall by her clothes, he sits down and procedes to pick out the pieces of glass from his computer**

I'm evil and I can't help myself [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2002, 11:14 AM   #230
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Faye watched Shade walked out with a heavy head. She was to weak to stand on her own. 'Shade.' she tried to call out, but only a mere whisper came out. Anger filled inside her.'He did betray us.' she muttered silently to herself. 'There is no hope left.'
Old 11-02-2002, 06:54 PM   #231
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade was reclining in the throneroom of Orthanc, drinking a rich red wine. Some of Sauraman's best and finest. He swirled it around in his glass and then Sauraman reflected into it.
"So, my friend, are you finally enjoying yourself? All your years of toil have paid off."
"Of course, Master Sauraman, but I would like to take my money and go, I have no more reason to be here"
"Would you leave when power in within grasp?"
"I would, I am a simple man and need only a simple reward"

OoC: I'll finish later
Old 11-03-2002, 10:28 AM   #232
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC: Collette! GET YOUR HOBBIT BUTT BACK IN HERE!!!

conitued from above...^^^
--BiC--

With that Shade got up and walked out of the room. He was about to leave when he heard a comotion out in the hall.
"Let go of me you filthy orcs!" It was Radae and Shade smirked. Sauraman had the orcs capture her and then placed a set of cains on her writs, unbreakable and placed agic in them that would keep her from turning into a dragon. Shade stalked up to her
"Radae, didn't I tell you to stay hidden?" he said stepping in close
"How could you do this?"
"You should have listened to that insufferable little hobbit when you had the chance.." he said in a dangerous whisper. Shade was so close to Radae that she could feel his breath on her neck.
"Get away from me!"
"Or, what?" He laughed lightly, he made her looked into his eyes. She could see that there was nothing but evil dwealing in his soul. Reached his hand around her neck and kissed her on the forehead. He let her go after that and the orcs drug Radae away. Sauraman walked silently up behind Shade, although he had heard he.
"Master, maybe, I will stay after all."

[ November 03, 2002: Message edited by: Judge Simon ]
Old 11-03-2002, 07:49 PM   #233
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Aranel sensed something wrong. She yelled:

"Treebeared! We have no time for introductions. Saruman has captured my friends. I know your people hold a grudge against him. Please help us fight the scroundel!"

Treebeard couldn't understand her for the elf was speaking so quickly. He left and brought Quicktounge, and Aranel repeated her story. The ents called for an imeadiate entmoot.

Aranel rolled her eyes.
"This could take days." She whispered to Collette

Old 11-04-2002, 03:41 PM   #234
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

The Eye

Radae was so confused by Shade's actions that she allowed the orcs to drag her away. She didn't even pick up her feet and walk. Dimly, through a mist of dull misunderstanding, she heard a key turn and she was hurled into a room, in which her head cracked against the wall. She was out immediately.

Radae awoke with rain falling onto her upturned face. Groggily, she opened her bleary eyes. Did rain fall from gold? She closed her eyes, and opened them again, and slowly the scene became focused. It was Faye. She was bending over Radae's head, cradling it in her lap, crying. Her shining hair, the color of liquid gold, framed her face with the only pure color to be seen. The color of the sun. Rubbing her head gingerly, Radae sat up. Looking around, she saw how clever the orcs were. They had thrown her into a cell that was only big enough to transform if she was alone. Since Faye was there, if she turned dragon, she was crush her friend. Turning back to Faye, Radae hugged her and they cried together, in that dingy cold cruel cell. Cut off from the world and from the man they had mutual feelings for...
and had betrayed them.

<>I agree with Judge Simon. If we have enough time for BD and ABD, so do you Collette! Get back here!!!)
Old 11-04-2002, 09:21 PM   #235
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

The entmoot continued with low tone voices and sounds. Collette couldn't help but fall asleep soon after. Aranel was relived, Collette's questions were notstop. Looking towards Orthranc, Aranel wondered how her friends were fairing....

Old 11-04-2002, 09:41 PM   #236
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

'Oh Radae!' Faye began. 'I've been locked up in here all by myself. Alone and cold in the dark. I'm so happy to see your alive.' Tears streamed down her face as she squeezed Radae even harder. 'I'm happy to see you too Faye. I thought you were dead.'
Old 11-05-2002, 09:31 PM   #237
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

<<OOC: *sigh* Excuse me for being the unreasonable hobbit that I am. Take this Shade!>>

Collette awoke from ehr dreams with a cry that stopped the Ent Moot for some time.
She had had a horrible dream, one of which she had had for quite some time.
----------

"You've done well Shade" Saruman mused.
"Thank-You ma'Lord" he responded, sounding overly, almost glutinoulsy pleased with his doings ( which Collette was only half-consciously aware of).
"The halfling and the elf are away debating with the ents, not for long mark you" He finished.
"Trust I have placed within thee Shade, and you will keep your honor" Saruman smiled upon him.
"Yes ma'Lord , paticience and wit is all that is required for the last two souls"
"I have taught you well Shade. Go about upon your buisness, and you will be rewarded" "Yes Lord"

-------------

Without warning Collette seized her cloak about her and stood, running out of the moot.
She ran towards Orthanc, almost absolutley sure something was wrong with her friends.
To her suprise she was scooped up by the scruff of the neck by Aranel's strong, work-worn hands and put in front of her on her horse.
"I sense it too, now tell me your dream and we will get there doubly fast" Aranel said, and then spoke some elvish quietly to her horse which made it speed faster than Collette could fathom. As Orthanc drew near, Collette spilled her mind and thoughts, and her never-fading doubts that Shade was a traitor.
They arrived at the doors, Aranel hopped from her horse lightly and Collette shakily clambered off it in a state of clumbsiness that always consumed her lest she held some sort of destructive weapon.
Collette recovered herself and pressed upon the wide doors (with Aranel's help) and strode through the hallways.
They spotted Saruman and Shade walking through one marble-black hallway laughing and lamenting with arms about eachother's shoulders as if they were brothers.
Collette gave an angry yelp that she couldnt restrain, causing both Shade and the old man to whirl around.
"May I just call the guards Lord?" Shade asked wearily.
Saruman nodded, but before Shade could open his mouth, he was tackled by the small hurtling figure which was Collette in full on anger ( which is not a very pretty or pleasnt site).
He fell to the ground, from the force of a baby Oliphant and Collette jammed her blade into and "bit" his kneecap with her sword as she had threatnened to do those many ages ago.
Aranel had her bow to Saruman's face, who now asked "Where are our friends?" she growled. Shade opened his mouth to say something like "Sure be reasonab-" through the pain and mock-fear he now endured "SHUTIT TRAITOR!" Collette roared, twisting the blade painfully and wrenching it from him to put it against his neck.
"I knew- from the frist moment I met you- I alone never trusted you, and how I was right." She said angrily pressing the blade harder to his skin.
He kicked the hobbit off him, sending her into the wall, where she blearily was aware that Aranel was next to her from being blasted back by magic of some sort.
Collette rose shakily once more, to attack if had had the strength, but was immediatly choked by Shade's fingers around her throat. "I could take your life so easily right now, if I did not pity you miserable hide" Shade growled. Collette growled back in spite of the position.
Old 11-06-2002, 06:09 PM   #238
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

"Foolish Halfling, always wanting to be the hero but winds up being a hinderance instead." Shade said. He dropped the little hobbit to the floor and kicked her hard in the head with his good leg. Orcs and Uruk Hai had stopped Aranel from interfering. He limped past her as the blood from his leg flowed freely. She spit on his back as he crossed the hall. He stopped for a moment and turned to face her.
"You will regret that soon enough"
"I don't think that I will."
Shade sighed and turned back around and continued his walk.
Old 11-06-2002, 06:16 PM   #239
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

<<Collette, I'd thought I'd remind you that Aranel has a sword, not a bow.>>

It had been a long time since Aranel had been worried. As the orks dragged them to a nearby dungeon, she thought of a plan. Aranel would simply signal the ents with her fife. She hoped they would listen.

It was after nightfall. Aranel listened for any notion that Saruman wasn't paying attention or gone. Hours dragged on and she lost her patience.

"Collette!" She whispered as she shook the hobbit awake.

"Huh?" Collette replied.

"I need you to distract Saruman while I send a distress signal." ...........

Old 11-09-2002, 10:43 AM   #240
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade had trudged all the way to his own room and began to bind his leg with clean cloths. Some blood soaked through turning parts of the cloth a dull red. He took a drink of the red wine and the pain seemed to ease a bit off. Shade stood back up and tried to put a bit of wieght onto his leg. It began to shake badly and pain shot up from it. Shade quickly to the pressure off of it. He winced a little but shook it quickly off.