The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2003, 05:18 AM   #121
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I had another dream last night:

I was a nanny, working for Denethor and his wife. Then the wife dies and i marry Denethor and we have a son, who suddenly skips a few years, is 11, and turns out to be a kid extra from the battle of Helm's Deep. We were living in Minas Tirith, but it turned into a cave in the corner of a patio, and we sat outside the entrance on deckchairs. And I think we got invaded by soldiers again...
Old 09-27-2003, 06:26 AM   #122
Morima
Haunting Spirit

Morima has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Morima Send a message via MSN to Morima
Tolkien

LOL! You guys are having some twisted and funny dreams!! Great stuff

Anyway, I had this weird dream some time ago where my friend and I were rushing up the stairs of Orthanc to get to the rooftop. In the middle of the staircase we met Saruman, and he was carrying a bag of toilet paper rolls. When we reached the rooftop it was all screwed up, cos it was huge and covered by turf!

I've had a reoccuring dream in which Legolas and I are out hunting. We're having so much fun and seem to be great friends, and it's so nice! I have no idea why I dream that tho, cos I don't usually stalk him, [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Then my friend had a twisted dream about me and LotR ... thing is, she lives in Norway and I live in Hungary so she dreamt that she *walked* here to visit me. After *some* time she finally arrived at my place - but then she met Saruman, who apparently was living together with me, and he wouldn't let her see me cos he wanted to have me to himself (or so she said). Sheesh. Glad *I* didn't dream that, it would've traumatized me! ^_^

Aki Benetah.
Morima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 01:38 PM   #123
Arothir
Wight

Arothir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

i had a dream where i was Frodo. The ring was in my bookbag. It said,"Your not getting away this easily!" Then it choked me!
Arothir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 01:59 PM   #124
Lily

Lily has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lily
Shield

Okay I had the weridest dream of LOTR! You all probably have much werider but anyway..

There was this woman and she was dressed in a Rohan solider's outfit. She was riding around the castle and field of road and people where chasing her (on horses also). But the werid thing was I saw the camrea crew you know with the camrea on a stick and truck following the action. Then it suddenly changed to one of the producers I think, was dressed up like King Theoden, and everyone looked at him and said "No, way do you look like Theoden." Then I woke up, really werid! I thought to myself! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 06:34 AM   #125
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

Another dream...

Okay... I can't remember it right now, but I was married to Denethor, I know that.
Old 09-28-2003, 11:38 AM   #126
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

We all know that too, Meela. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 11:46 AM   #127
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

Why does that not surprise me, Meela?

Last night, I dreamed that I was in my house, but it wasn't like my house really is at all. (One thing you should know about my dreams: things are never consistent. Sizes, colors, distances, and identities change randomly.) There was a lake in my house, and I was building a ship on this lake, because the orcs were coming. I named the ship Amarantha_Daisy. (don't ask me why, BDer's names often pop into my dreams in random places) It was small, like a toy ship, but I was able to sit on it, and it didn't sink. My sister and my dad also made ships. I looked out the window and saw an orc going to get reinforcements, (though they weren't actually attacking yet) so I told my mom to go get reinforcements for us. She forgot to lock the door when she left, so an orc came in. I had to go kill it, so I took my calculator (please don't ask) which had only one shot left. I went down the hall and shot the orc as it was going up the stairs to where I had been when I saw it come in. (I did not go down stairs to get there, however) My dad closed a trapdoor at the top of the stairs, and I went back to my ship and sat down. Then I woke up.

Another weird thing: My mom was Meela. Crazy, eh? (Before you ask, Meela, no, my dad was not Denethor.)
Old 09-28-2003, 02:39 PM   #128
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

Meela... I don't think surprises any of us. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] And I'm sure you've had many other dreams like that one, eh? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
I named the ship Amarantha_Daisy.
Heh heh... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I haven't had any LotR dreams with much of a plot, lately. But last night I dreamt I was in a playground and I randomly saw Frodo going down an orange, plastic slide...
Old 09-29-2003, 04:30 AM   #129
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

*Yet* another Denethor related dream... that's four nights in a row with him in my head. You think I should seek professional help? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ September 29, 2003: Message edited by: Meela ]
Old 09-29-2003, 12:06 PM   #130
Aethelwine
Wight

Location: In Anórien, just outside Edoras, on a horse I "borrowed"...
Aethelwine has just left Hobbiton.
Meela, I think you should. Nah, just kiddin. Who else should be our Denethor obsessie? Imagine life without a Denethor-obsessed Meela... *shudders*

Two nights ago, I had a LOTR-dream again. And guess what? I even remember it! Whoohoo! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *does little dance*
I dreamed that Legolas and Aragorn both left there bodies (they didn't die, they just left them...), and they entered Orlando's respectively Viggo's bodie. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Really weird. They lived together in this gigantic castle thing, probably in England. Then I came around for a visit. That was real fun. The tree of us were best friends, but if it was me, Orlando and Viggo, or me, Legolas and Aragorn (being best friends I mean, 'cause Leggy and Aragorn were in there bodies), I don't know. We were doing all these fun stuff, like horsriding. Then XenArwen came around (really! not Liv, but Arwen), and then... I woke up. Stupid school!!! It was such a great dream... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Is there anybody on the Downs that knows what dreams mean?

Navaer!

Aethelwine.

[ October 03, 2003: Message edited by: Aethelwine ]
Old 09-29-2003, 09:50 PM   #131
Aduyuldaiel-MirkwoodPrincess
Haunting Spirit

Aduyuldaiel-MirkwoodPrincess has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Aduyuldaiel-MirkwoodPrincess
Eye

sometime last year i had a dream that i was at this archery contest with all these weird people... legolas and aragorn were there, I wanted to talk to them but i left before i got a chance to [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] but legolas was doin pretty good and so was aragorn and then i was like OMG...i cant believe im here...and their here...blah blah blah and i turned around cuz someone called my name and it was sean astin and hes like LETS GO..so i went to his house and chilled for a little and then my mom woke me up [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] i was pretty mad... lol

[ October 01, 2003: Message edited by: Aduyuldaiel-MirkwoodPrincess ]
Old 09-30-2003, 09:54 AM   #132
Faramir Fan
Haunting Spirit

Faramir Fan has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I had a twisted dream a couple of months ago but I am afraid I can't get too graphic about it, cause it might get me in trouble.

It was about Frodo, Sam and Bill Ferney in Bree...and that is all I'm saying

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"A new character has come on the scene (I am sure I did not invent him, I did not even want him, though I like him, but there he came walking into the woods of Ithilien): Faramir, the brother of Boromir..." J.R.R. Tolkien, Letters No. 66
Faramir Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 08:51 PM   #133
Haunting Spirit

Eye

lol...there could be a lot of places where that could go... lol

my friend claims that she had a dream where she was making out with legolas...i could have shot her that day!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2003, 09:05 PM   #134
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

I dreamed that my friend and I were out horseback riding (she owns horses and she's got a pretty large pasture) when suddenly, a pack of HUGE wolves with glowing red eyes attacked us. Somehow, we had swords with us, and we started hacking away at the wolves, but the horses went down, and we were eventually backed up against a tree, and about to be eaten. Then, just in the nick of time, Aragorn and Legolas come up and kill all the wolves and save us (we're very wounded), take us back to my friend's house. There, Aragorn heals us with athelas, and then we talk for a while. Of course, then I woke up!

Grrrrrrr..... I hate school!
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 09:44 PM   #135
StarJewel
Wight

Location: I'm in my dear Maedhros' arms, dreaming the day away. Oh, who am I kidding, Chicago is nothing like that!
StarJewel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to StarJewel
Silmaril

This was one of the first coherent dreams I've had in a long time. In this, I'm not certain what race I am, but I think I'm an Elf. I'm at Helm's Deep, getting ready for the huge fight with Saruman's little henchmen. This really, really hot Elf walks up to me, and says he will protect me in battle. He looks like a dark-haired Legolas. I ask what his name is, and he replies, "Cuthalion". We both end up surviving the battle, and, well, I think you all can see where this is going...

Leave it to me to mix Silmarillion and TTT. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ October 23, 2003: Message edited by: StarJewel ]
Old 10-06-2003, 05:09 PM   #136
Naz
Shade of Carn Dûm

Naz has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

One night I had a dream I was fighting at Helm's Deep with an axe, & an Uruk thre a grenade (yes, a grenade) & I turned, & an Uruk (I was on part of the Wall) jumped up & cut into my side with an axe, & as I fell off the Wall, I realized I was dreaming & kept falling..

Then I woke up. Falling dreams are not fun.
Naz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 01:16 PM   #137
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'm really enjoying reading everyone's dreams! I especially enjoy the image of Saruman with a bag of toilet paper rolls!! And why am I not surprised, Star Jewel, that your elf was named Cuthalion? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I figured it would be safe to air my dream on here, even though it isn't LOTR (it features Elijah Wood, however, so that's my link and I'm sticking to it!). This dream has lent a creepy feeling to my mood all day, so I figured I had better write it somewhere, or I'll just keep feeling creepy. Anyway,

I am in a gray room with lots of metalwork and exposed plumbing and a bunch of people I know, among them Elijah Wood, who I talk to. (Can't remember what I said). I took a bath in the tub and fell asleep. Woke up next morning missing shirt and shoes. Hunted for shoes and found a bazaar with all sorts that didn't suit me at all (too delicately made: silk and satin stuff.) Elijah shows back up and asks if I need help. I ask him for a shirt. He goes into a room and pulls out a shirt from a stash of his, and the shirt is yellow with prominent black writing on it: "I am wearing Elijah Wood's T-Shirt". I notice just then that I have a straight pin sticking quite far into my forehead and I pull it out. I leave quickly, wearing the Elijah shirt and have a distinct feeling Elijah had plans to kill me and chop me up into little pieces. I wake up feeling VERY creeped out.

OK, it had nothing to do with LOTR, but I've often thought Elijah should play a crazed murderer. Maybe its the eyes. Now I'm convinced!

Cheers,
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 02:11 PM   #138
kittygirl02
Haunting Spirit

kittygirl02 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to kittygirl02
Sting

I usually have LOTR dreams becuase I sometimes fall asleep reading the books(Not that they're boring or anything, but I read late into the night, even thought it's not that good for me)My latest one is last night, I had a dream where I was lost in a cornfield(like in children of the corn) and all the sudden, Merry and Pippin borst out and said "Hold this." and handed me this bag of mushrooms. "This," says Merry"Is the big magical bag O' mushrooms.You like mushrooms right?" "Um, just on my pizza." says I. "Good!!!!!!" they yelled at me, and Merry kissed my cheek,and threw me up a tree. I sat there and Merry came up. "Shhh, we're not supposed to be in this scene. We come in afther Pip, Sam and Frodo meet up with Farmer Maggot." "Yes, in chapter four, a short-cut to mushrooms." "Ok."says merry"Want a mushroom?" "Sure." I say and we end up eating the whole bag(Which tastes like cotton candy)Then he pops one in my mouth, and kisess me. THE End.

I may be different, but differences don't make you special.It's what you do with your differences that make you special.
kittygirl02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 01:37 PM   #139
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Sting

That sounded like a very nice/amusing dream, kittygirl02!
I had this dream I was in the middle of the battle at the top of Amon-Sûl. First I just watched the battle and tried to stay out of everybodys way. Then I swiftly became Aragorn and I had to fight against the 5 ringwraiths. It was annoying due to the hobbits were so scared that they couldn't fight properly and I had to do the job.
Old 10-09-2003, 03:47 PM   #140
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I have two unusually strange dreams two nights in a row...

Dream #1: I was walking down the street, and all of a sudden, I saw Frodo crying in the middle of a highway (it was suddenly a highway, OK?) He was just sitting ther all huddled up with his arms around his knees crying. I ran over to him (still a highway...I have no clue how I did it) and asked what was wrong, but he didn't answer. The whole rest of the dream, then, I was trying to pursuade (sp?) Frodo to talk to me or to get off the highway; through the whole dream, no cars hit us though...(I know, not as weird as some of yours, but it is kinda strange when you think about it)

Dream #2: I was online on the BD, and I ran across Denethor's MSN screenname. (I don't know how I knew it was Denethor, but it was) We were talking, and he invited me over to Minas Tirith for a tea party. I was about to say yes, but then I thought, "Meela would be jealous..." and immeadiatly signed off. This proves Meela even frightens me in my dreams! (Oh, and BTW, his SN was fire_boi. Don't ask me where that one came from, but come it did.) [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] That one was a bit weird too, but again, not as weird as some I've read 'round here! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 07:33 PM   #141
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

I had a really twisted dream last night:

I was Gil-galad's granddaughter (daughter of his daughter, yes, I know, non-canon), named Mirehen, and I had led a contingent of horsed archers to the Battle at Helm's Deep. I and my troops join the battle, and all the while, Legsie is checking me out like crazy. Then, when the wall beneath Aragorn is blown up, and he gets knocked out, he actually dies, but lives long enough to relinquish his kingship to me. (Don't ask). Anyway, the good guys still win, and that night, after a lot of drunken carousing, Legsie corners me going up to my "room," and well, you know the rest. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 07:53 PM   #142
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen1858 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arwen1858
Silmaril

Well, unfortunately, I usually can't remember all of my dreams, but I do remember a few LotR related ones.
In the first one, my friend(who is also a huge LotR fan) and I were tracking Gollum through the woods, and finally caught up with him at this pool, where he was fishing. Then, we started chasing him through the pool, swimming after him and all, because we really needed him to show us how to get to Mordor. Then I realized that I was the ring-bearer, and if we didn't catch Gollum, we wouldn't get to Mordor, and Sauron would rule ME.

Then I had one around 2 weeks ago where I was Arwen, and just as I was about to marry Aragorn, he was about to kiss me, and I woke up.

The next night, I dreamed I was another elf in ME, and was riding a horse and being chased by other riders. Anyways, I finally lost them, jumped off the horse and sent him home, and went off into the woods. I went across a field to meet the most gorgeous elf guy ever. He had dark brown hair, and really dark eyes, and was incredibly handsome. Apparantly we were in love, and somehow I knew that the riders that were chasing me had something to do with that, and didn't want us to see each other, and so we were meeting in secret. He told me that he would always love me, no matter what. I wish I would have more dreams like that, so I could find out the rest of my story, who I was, and who I was in love with. And why I was being chased.
Old 10-11-2003, 08:05 PM   #143
pippin_took_34

Tolkien

I have three LOTR dreams

One was that i was in the fellowship as a fifth hobbit... i dont remember much of that one

Another was that I took an elevator with a bunch of friends down in the ground to go into the Metro and then we were in Moria and we couldnt leave until we killed everything

and the last one is my favorite one... i was in a philidelphia venicey city and i went to look for my friends that wandered off and then i went to a 7-11 and there was a chance to meet the actors and visit New Zealnd and i won! and then i woke up...
Old 10-14-2003, 10:36 AM   #144
Haunting Spirit

Eye

i want to be the 5th hobbit [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] lol, i love lord of the rings dreams [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 12:25 PM   #145
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I had another LotR related dream Saturday night!! Unfortunately, it wasn't as lovely as marrying Aragorn, or being in love with an incredibly handsome elf, like in my others. No, we couldn't have another nice dream, could we? It had to be one with her. I dreamed I was in Shelob's lair, only I didn't know what it was at the time. I think I was a hobbit, because I was really short. And there was somebody else in there, another hobbit in there who was following along behind me, only I don't remember who that was. I'm not sure if I was supposed to be Frodo, or some random hobbit, or what. Anyways, I was wandering through this cave type place down all the tunnels, and started seeing spider webs everywhere. Some where old cobwebs, but some were obviously newer, and looked like they were still in use by somebody. As I was creeping around, I got a strange feeling, and just knew there was a huge spider lurking around waiting for me. In the dream, I didn't realize it was Shelob, or know in advance there was a spider there or anything, and when I woke up, I didn't remember the dream at first. When I remembered about an hour later that morning, I knew it had been Shelob's lair that I had been in. It was really strange, because when I was in there in the dream, I didn't exactly know it was Shelob. I just had a feeling, probably from seeing all the spider webs, that there was a huge spider. I didn't know in advance or anything, just sensed it was there. Anyways, that's my latest LotR related dream!!
Arwen
Old 10-14-2003, 12:34 PM   #146
Vladivos the Rider
Animated Skeleton

Vladivos the Rider has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I had a dream that I was going to have my head chopped off because I was too young for something or other, but the headsman was a Nazgual and kept trying to stab my heart, but it didn't work because I was on a block. Then Faramir came up and said 'yes, she is indeed too young' and threw me out the window .....*worried* What a window was doing on an outside platform I'm not quite sure...

[ October 14, 2003: Message edited by: Vladivos the Rider ]
Old 10-14-2003, 08:08 PM   #147
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

I dreamed that I was inside a pyramid (probably because my sister has been reading about that stuff lately) but instead of hieroglyphics on the walls there was tengwar. I tried to read it, but it was mixed up and made no sense. I went down some stairs to a large room in which I met a hobbit. He told me to go through rat-holes and find another hobbit, so I did. Don't ask me how I fit! I became hobbit-sized, I guess.
Old 10-15-2003, 04:48 PM   #148
mclainy_mouse

Tolkien

Haha these are all so great

Well a couple nights ago i had a dream that I was with Lëowen and we were in the swamps, or the everglades or..somewhere of the sort, and then Aragorn and Pippin just..appeared and then Aragorn said "Let us move the Snapper Turtles, they are everywhere" Yes, thats right Snapper Turtles. Well then we started picking them up and putting them..somewhere..I'm not quite sure where they went, they kind of just floated away, and then after the Snapper Turtles where gone a rather large group of Orcs came and chased us away...and Aragorn screamed like a girl when he saw them. It was quite odd.
Old 10-15-2003, 05:01 PM   #149
Lëowen
Haunting Spirit

Location: my computer chair, being smothered by my impossibly large cat
Lëowen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lëowen
Sting

Oh, huzzah! I helped save random snapper turtles. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
What an odd dream you had, Mclainy_mouse...

I had a dream once that I was being chased by evil children who turned into penguins when they got wet. They chased me onto the side of a mountain, where Aragorn found me and thought I was Frodo.
He took to me to hide in a log cabin, but we were chased by Nazgûl. I cowered under the window, in plain sight of the wraiths, but they didn't see me and just flew away even though they weren't riding their fell beast things.

A bit odd, isn't it? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2003, 12:11 PM   #150
Vladivos the Rider
Animated Skeleton

Vladivos the Rider has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Indeed! (Don't worry, I have a habit of saying that, even when I'm talking.) I would hate to have an 'ordinary' dream, though. Enough of that already in life.
Anyway, I had another one last night....

I was with the fellowship in some sort of sewer...I think I was myself...and we emerged into a desolate blackened city. Somewhere along the way they disappeared, and I was in a room hung all over with red curtains instead of doors. I was also being chased by Saruman and the Nazgual in rather riduculous looking red robes with black edging.
However, the red curtain I ended up going through at the end was NOT a door (haha!). It led out the window and I fell in the River Thames.
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ October 16, 2003: Message edited by: Vladivos the Rider ]
Old 10-16-2003, 06:07 PM   #151
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Heh heh... I'll never be able to look at a snapper turtle again... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I had a dream last night that I went shopping for shampoo, which the kind store employees placed next to the LotR merchandise... I, naturally, strayed over there where a giant poster of Boromir was on display. All of a sudden, the poster moved! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And Boromir started discoing (I kid you not-I really dreamed this!) I just smiled and rolled my eyes. ...I woke up without ever buying my shampoo...
Old 10-19-2003, 08:35 AM   #152
Theoric Windcaller
Haunting Spirit

Theoric Windcaller has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I once had a dream that my best friend and I, were in Rivendell at the time of the Council of Elrond. We were hobbits, by the way. Well, we ended up sneaking out of Rivendell with the Fellowship and the next thing I know is my best friend got shot with an arrow on our way out through Moria. Very exciting. hehe
Old 11-09-2003, 01:24 PM   #153
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

ok, I had a really weird one Thursday night. It wasn't set in Middle-earth, and it didn't exactly have a LotR character in it, but it's definitely LotR related. Although its set in my neighborhood, and with different people, I'm sure it will sound familiar. ok, now for the dream:
I was in my house, and there were some other people here too. The rest of my family was gone somewhere, and my neighbors were all at a house way down at the other end of the street. All except for the mother, who stayed behind. She was a little strange, and everybody thought she was going a little crazy, but she seemed somewhat sane most of the time. Anyways, she came to my house, and decided she was going to set fire to it. She was about to, and I stopped her. Then, I was in my room, and somebody else was in another room of the house. I don't know who it was, but in the dream, I knew the person. So the woman was going to go set fire to the other person, and burn him to death, then set herself on fire. She set fire right outside my room to try to keep me from stopping her, then she ran to the other room. She had piled up a bunch of stuff and was going to put the other person on top of it and set fire to it, then set herself on fire. So, I ran out of the house, ran down the street, and found somebody that I knew could stop her and save the person. He ended up getting saved, but the woman burned herself to death.
So, now because of LotR, I dreamed about a pyromaniac who tried to burn someone alive, and ended up burning herself to death. And I took on the role Pippin took of doing everything possible to get the one person I thought could save the poor victim. I do have very strange dreams.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:00 PM   #154
yare nande

Sting

i had a dream two nights ago that i was out to dinner with this family that was friends with elijah wood and they invited him too..and he autographed my drinking glass even though that doesnt make sense cuz it wasnt mine and i didnt even ask...from what i know of him i dont even like him very much as a person but that was weird.
ive also dreamt that i was a part of the fellowship but that isnt all that weird i suppose.
Old 11-10-2003, 02:28 AM   #155
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Welcome to the 'downs, yare!!
Arwen
Old 11-10-2003, 04:55 AM   #156
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Last night I dreamt that Madonna's song 'Like a Prayer' was about Gandalf and the Balrog.
Old 11-11-2003, 12:10 PM   #157
Nehani
Haunting Spirit

Nehani has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nehani
Tolkien

The other day (or night), I had a dream that I was Legolas and I was with the Fellowship in one of my least favorite teacher's room. Everyone was depressed, but me. I was bouncing all around trying to cheer everone up, but they all just stared at their shoes and said nothing. Then one of my friends comes in and glares at me. I stop, and then another friend becomes Frodo, and Sam tries to cheer her up.

Another one is when my non-LORT friends, my LOTR buddies, and I are in Fangorn. I think we are at Entmoot, and the non friend says "look, talking, walking trees!" and Treebeard does his line about how they are not trees, but Ents, and begin to chuck large stones at her. My other friends and I start to giggle, and then it fades into blurs.

yah,that's mine.

PS
when you say A&P VanimaEdhel, do you mean Alaska and Proud?

"The Way Is Closed. It Was Made By Those Who are Dead. The Way is Closed."
Nehani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 03:38 PM   #158
Nimrothiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nimrothiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I've had this dream for two nights in a row now.

Apparently I'm a half-elf whose origins are unknown, and I was found by Elrond in some forest. He raised me like a second daughter, and I was still in Rivendell when the Council was held. I wanted to go with the Fellowship but Elrond wouldn't let me go. After the Fellowship left, I followed them all the way to Moria where they finally noticed I had been following them. They didn't do anything about my being there, however. Suddenly we're in Balin's tomb, and Gandalf is saying, "They are coming...we cannot get out." Then the orcs break into the tomb and we start fighting them. One of them throws a spear at Frodo, but I push him out of the way and it hits me instead. Legolas cries, "No!!" and rushes to my side; then I tell him that I'm dying and he should just go. So I'm left behind and this big orc comes up to me and says, "We're gonna cut you up good, she-elf." However, at that point I die and he gets all disappointed. Then I wake up.

Wow, that was a long, involved, and weird post. I wonder if I'll dream that again tonight? Then again, do I want to? This is really freaking me out. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2003, 03:51 PM   #159
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

That is weird, Nimrothiel! I've had dreams where I was about to die, but woke up right before it happened. Legolas just left you?!
He actually listened when you told him to go? I wonder why... That's a bit out of character! Then again, dreams are very strange things!
Old 11-15-2003, 10:45 AM   #160
Nimrothiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nimrothiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

You want weird? I dreamed it AGAIN last night!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]