The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2011, 03:02 PM   #121
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
This line is dead. Shut up.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #122
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Glirdan is dead. He was an uninfected cave-trawler.

"Glirdy Pie"
(Parody of "Cherry Pie" by Warrant, and way safer for little ghouls)

It’s Pie’s time to die
He’s lynched all the time so it’s no surprise
Killed so much. Why’s he even try?
Poor Glirdy pie

Killed for keepin’ quiet
Killed for bein’ gone
Killed for bein’ here
And tellin’ everyone he’s on
Voted by the goodies
Voted by the bad
There’s very few votes
Poor Glirdy hasn’t had

Killin’ Glirdy all the time’s
Stoppin’ him from winnin’
This time’s cool though
He’d rather be singin’
Killin’ him without even
Havin’ a good case?
You’ll bring the Doctor down
And he’ll come with an Ace

I guess the lynch
Didn’t go too well, huh?
Maybe you’ll have
Better luck toMorrow

Poor, poor Glirdy pie
Somebody tell me
Why he always dies
Plays real well
But he keeps gettin’ fried
Poor Glirdy pie

Poor, poor Glirdy pie
Got bandwaggoned on
The poor, poor guy
Innocent
But he’s still gotta die
Poor Glirdy pie

Killin’ him Day One’s
Takin’ it a bit far
Lynchin’ someone else
Is it really that hard?
Poor little Glirdy
He’ll really be missed
And killin’ other sugars
Gets you on the Cupcake’s list

I guess the lynch
Didn’t go too well, huh?
Maybe you’ll have
Better luck tomorrow

Poor, poor Glirdy pie
Somebody tell me
Why he always dies
Plays real well
But he keeps gettin’ fried
Poor Glirdy pie

Poor, poor Glirdy pie
Got bandwaggoned on
The poor, poor guy
Innocent
But he’s still gotta die
Poor Glirdy pie

*insert a solo of pie tins being thrown into a wall....and drums*

Flippin’ werewolf veterans.

Wilwa was just kiddin’
But Boro, Phantom, no
Then Nog added one
And he had about four
In comes the moddess
Crossin’ votes with the flow
Said, “You ain't gonna lynch
Little Glirdy no more....oh.”

Poor, poor Glirdy pie
You’re all in trouble
‘Cause he’s not alive
What’d he do
To deserve to die?

Poor Glirdy pie

Poor, poor Glirdy pie
Your votes made him leave so
Say goodbye
Innocent
But he’s still ‘bout to die
Poor Glirdy pie
Die, Glirdy, die

(I need to link a few things into this, but it's done. I hope you like it, Sir Pie.)

Shelob, Doctor, Sam, send me picks. Frodo, find your security blanket. Everyone else, don't sleep too hard.

Lynchables:
Wilwa
Lhuna
Dun
Bom
Shasta
Nog
Boro
Phantom
Lottie
Nerwen
Fea
Nienna

Lunchables:
Glirdan (ordo, lynched Day 1)

These people will be modfired if they do not vote toMorrow:
Nerwen
Lottie
Glirdan (oh wait....)
Fea
Nienna will get a pass because I think she may have an understandable RL issue. We'll see.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 05-06-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:06 PM   #123
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

The sound of dripping water echoed throughout the cavern, as did the sleepy mumblings of its inhabitants. Shelob looked around, up, down, left, right, then left and right again. She thought she was safe, but then....then she saw a soft blue glow from the corner. The light wasn't much, but it would be enough to give away her identity, and that of her victim, should anyone happen to awake. Knowing she could do nothing this night, Shelob returned to her slumber.

Alive:
Wilwa
Lhuna
Dun
Bom
Shasta
Nog
Boro
Phantom
Lottie
Nerwen
Fea
Nienna

Dead:
Glirdan (ordo, lynched Day 1)

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 07-20-2013 at 10:31 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:20 PM   #124
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
So, I've done an exhaustive analysis of the Night-kill and here's what I've....oh, right. No one's dead.

Anyway, why did we kill Glirdy?
Old 05-06-2011, 03:51 PM   #125
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Anyway, why did we kill Glirdy?
It was just his time to go.

(Yours is Day 4, fyi.)

Also, do we know if anyone was stung last night? Do we have to wait for the narration, or will we not be in the loop on protections and cures?
Old 05-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #126
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

Ah, I see the Moddess put in an answer to my question-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I'll tell you that Shelob was not able to sting anyone last Night.
Ha ha ha!

And Sam has struck a blow already. And with these kind of odds, no less. Quite impressive. He must possess nearly Phantom-level awesomeness. Either that or he himself was the sting target, and if that's the case I will take credit for it, as no doubt some scheme of mine made Sam look like an attractive sting target. You watch, it'll totally be to my credit.

Nothing much has changed since yesterday. Wilwa, Lottie, and I are still entirely innocent and I will defend them forever.

Lhuna still is extremely shady, and Inzil looks like he's up to no good. In my opinion we should all shake hands and agree that those two shall be lynched Day 3 and Day 4. I'm still undecided on Day 5 though. Hmmm....
Old 05-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #127
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
do we know if anyone was stung last night?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I'll tell you that Shelob was not able to sting anyone last Night.
Hurray for Sam!

D1's voting was quite disasterous. I mean there was to be sure quite a high probability that we misslynch as there was only one baddie to hit and one stung person as the second best choice, but the way we voted and how many people did not... There's little to say in there, but I'll look at it shortly before I turn to sleep...

Nicely X-posted with tp...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #128
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

And Nog is here. I don't know if he's still good today, but he was good yesterday (aka not Shelob). I think I'm pretty safe in saying that given the way things turned out with what I believed he spotted and what I theorize happened last night etc.

We still on the same page, Nog?
Old 05-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #129
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Says the spider to the spawn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Hurray for Sam!
Indeed. If, of course, he merely wasn't Shelob's choice.

Wasn't Sam led to believe he should target Lhuna last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
D1's voting was quite disasterous. I mean there was to be sure quite a high probability that we misslynch as there was only one baddie to hit and one stung person as the second best choice, but the way we voted and how many people did not... There's little to say in there, but I'll look at it shortly before I turn to sleep...
I don't see that much can be gained from the voting, especially with the fact that there was only one spawn, and they had a 50% chance of their vote not counting.

Quote:
Lhuna still is extremely shady, and Inzil looks like he's up to no good. In my opinion we should all shake hands and agree that those two shall be lynched Day 3 and Day 4. I'm still undecided on Day 5 though. Hmmm....
I'm "up to no good", am I? YesterDay you apparently weren't all that concerned about me. You yourself haven't earned an "automatic innocent" pass yet, by any means.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:19 PM   #130
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Yay, good job Sammy!

Well that's definitely an awesome start. So the person who had already been stung from the start, have they been turned? If so then we have Shelob and one spawn to worry about, but another spawn won't be able to be created for another two Nights (since they would need to be stung toNight, and wouldn`t be fully turned until the following Night, right?). Pretty good start I think.

I'll be able to pop on randomly for the next couple of hours before I go to sleep, but most of my participation will be occuring tomorrow, and I should be aound a lot then.

xčd with Inzil
Old 05-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #131
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
So the person who had already been stung from the start, have they been turned? If so then we have Shelob and one spawn to worry about, but another spawn won't be able to be created for another two Nights (since they would need to be stung toNight, and wouldn`t be fully turned until the following Night, right?). Pretty good start I think.
I think the original spawn is turned now. I think you're right about the next spawn not taking its place until at least Day 4.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #132
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Early votes (with the approximate time before the DL the vote was given)

- 4.40 Wilwa -> Glirdy
- 2.30 Lhuna -> Lottie
- 2.20 Inzil -> Boro
- 1.40 Bom -> Lhuna

Last minute votes (with the exact time of the vote)

.55 Shasta -> Nogrod
.59 Boro -> Glirdan 2
.59 tp -> Glirdan 3
.00 Nogrod -> Glirdan 4

Did not vote

Nerwen
Lottie
Fea
Nienna

I'd bet quite a lot for Shelob hiding somewhere among the early voters or the non-voters. Which is no argument that one's time-zone or RL hurries make one guilty (or innocent to that matter), but that these would be the crowds Shelob would like to hang with.

The reason for that is, that as I said alreayd yesterDay, in this kind of a game setting that's the best place for Shelob, not to stand out and always be in the middle of many similar kind of candidates. But also I find it pretty improbable that either Shelob or her stinged-one were seriously at fray yesterDay. If either of them was, then they must be found among the list of those who had one vote before Glirdan got his three additional votes:

This brings me back to this speculation about Lhuna's possible hints of being infected (my theory about Glirdy and Lottie has already been proven wrong).

And in regards it. I think there is a thing we should know for sure.

Sally: Did Sam have a chance to heal someone already last Night or did his activity only start last Night so that the first healing of someone in the process of transformation he could do would have been possible at the beginning of this Day?

In plain talk: did he have a chance to heal someone last Night or did Shelob get one minion for free?

Let's talk a bit more toDay, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
I don't know how much stuff you have on that page, but I do think I understand at least the important part of what you're doing.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:31 PM   #133
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Nienna regrets to inform you that she has to withdraw. She, too, was an unpunctured innocent.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:49 PM   #134
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
Wasn't Sam led to believe he should target Lhuna last Night?
Indeed, and I'd be very interested to know if Sam did in fact attempt to cure her.

Tell me people- could any harm come from me asking everyone to say who they would've attempted to cure if they were Sam? That way, if you or I have an inkling as to who Sam is, we'd see their answer and know for certain whether they attempted to turn Lhuna.

Is there something obviously bad that could happen as a result of that plan? (I can't think about it properly without distraction until I'm home, so I'm leaving it up to you people to vote the plan up or down.)
Quote:
I'm "up to no good", am I? YesterDay you apparently weren't all that concerned about me. You yourself haven't earned an "automatic innocent" pass yet, by any means.
Calm down lad, you still have a couple days to have fun before you die. No need to be defensive. It's simply the way of things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
Yay, good job Sammy!
Every time I see "Sammy" I think of Wayside School's dead rat visitor. Raise your hand if you know what I'm talking about.

But yeah, don't refer to him as "Sammy". I realize it's a cute version of the name that fits how adorable he is, and you have as much right to determine his nickname as anyone, but it just confuses me. How about "Samantha"?
Old 05-06-2011, 05:59 PM   #135
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

Bom Tombadillo has just left Hobbiton.
Hoom Hoom. Thinking about what you said, Nogrod, led me to consider further my suspicions about the Glirdy-wagon, and to come to the opposite conclusion: Boromir88 and you are Shelob and spawn! I noticed that you two had voted Glirdan - poor, innocent Glirdan - with no apparent reason, not even trying to justify it. Even phantom gave some warning.

And then you attempt to place (Noglob? Sherod? or maybe Shelob88?) in either of the other two categories! I'm onto you . . .

Plus, by your own logic:

Quote:
But also I find it pretty improbable that either Shelob or her stinged-one were seriously at fray yesterDay.
As noted by the illustrious wilwarin538 and myself, respectively, both Boromir88 and your (eight-legged?) self were quite quiet yesterday.

Now, due to the lack of retractable votes, I won't vote for you juuuuuust . . . yet. But I'mma be watching you, I is, preciousssss.

__________________________________________________ _______________

And phantom, that sounds like an excellent idea. Full disclosure where Sam is concerned can't hurt (can it?). Just watch for misdirection, everybody - Shelob and her minions will be trying to steer us wrong as much as possible.

Also, I would appreciate more justificationizing of your accusationizing of Inziladun. Although I'm certain you're right () I don't quite see the undoubtedly impeccable reasoning.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:04 PM   #136
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bom
And phantom, that sounds like an excellent idea. Full disclosure where Sam is concerned can't hurt (can it?).
Well, can it? That's what I'm asking. I guess you're voting that the plan sounds good then?

Let's have some more input. Inzil, Nog, Wilwa- still around? Anyone else?

(For those that don't know what I'm talking about, it's this-
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Tell me people- could any harm come from me asking everyone to say who they would've attempted to cure if they were Sam? That way, if you or I have an inkling as to who Sam is, we'd see their answer and know for certain whether they attempted to turn Lhuna.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #137
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:

Is there something obviously bad that could happen as a result of that plan? (I can't think about it properly without distraction until I'm home, so I'm leaving it up to you people to vote the plan up or down.)
Perhaps I'm dense (entirely possible), but I don't see what it would accomplish. Anyway, you're counting on the baddies among us to be honest, aren't you?

Quote:
Calm down lad, you still have a couple days to have fun before you die. No need to be defensive. It's simply the way of things.
I'm quite calm, sir. Just doing a bit of poking and prodding of my own. Maybe something useful will come of it.

x/d with Bom and tp
Old 05-06-2011, 06:09 PM   #138
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I'll allow the hypotheticals, as long as no one says "Well, I'm Sam and I protected...."

Also, Noglob is now the official term. Sherod confused me.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:13 PM   #139
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
Perhaps I'm dense (entirely possible), but I don't see what it would accomplish. Anyway, you're counting on the baddies among us to be honest, aren't you?
Psh, I know the baddies will lie. Everyone will lie other than Sam in a manner, as no one but him honestly tried to cure someone, so they'll just be making it up.

I would just like to see the percentages for one thing (i.e. if every person says Lhuna then we can all know it to be true), and even if there are disagreements there are certain individuals that will matter more to me and others (I'm sure we'll all have our suspicions about Sam, right?) and we can use our guesses to help guide us. Or at least I will.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:18 PM   #140
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
I would just like to see the percentages for one thing (i.e. if every person says Lhuna then we can all know it to be true), and even if there are disagreements there are certain individuals that will matter more to me and others (I'm sure we'll all have our suspicions about Sam, right?) and we can use our guesses to help guide us. Or at least I will.
I don't suppose I see the harm in it, at any rate. I know who I'd have likely been interested in last Night as Sam.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:25 PM   #141
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

All right then, we have the go-ahead from Bom and Inzil, but I'd like to wait for at least a couple other people to give it a stamp just in case I missed something obvious.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #142
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantypants
Psh, I know the baddies will lie. Everyone will lie other than Sam in a manner, as no one but him honestly tried to cure someone, so they'll just be making it up.
I never lie. Never.

I should like to first register my complete indifference to most of the rules of this particular game.

Here are the rules I shall be playing under:

The Doctor is obviously a phony, or xe'd have used xer sonic screwdriver by now. Therefore we can't rely on the nimwit saving us, therefore let's ignore the role entirely. There is no Doctor.

Shelob must be either Wilwa, Lhuna, Lottie, or Nerwen. Henceforth, I shall refer to all of them as Shewa, Shena, Shetie, and Shewen.

Since all of the animals in the park have been specifically engineered to be female, it is fair and rational to guess that all of Shelob's spawn is also female. (I looked under their skirts.)

However, in the event of life finding a way even in the midst of gender identity crisis, I shall not vote today for the first person to tell me - in layman's terms - what automictic parthenogenesis is, and how it relates to the phantom, who I won't be listening to, because his advice always takes too long to follow.

Savvy?
Old 05-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #143
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
I shall not vote today for the first person to tell me - in layman's terms - what automictic parthenogenesis is, and how it relates to the phantom, who I won't be listening to, because his advice always takes too long to follow.
Isn't that the delusion that one is a Greek god and all mortals are merely here for his amusement? What could that have to do with phantom?
Old 05-06-2011, 06:40 PM   #144
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

I have no father. I am too awesome to have been a product of any dude. I sprung forth out of Athena's forhead, all wise and stuff (and dressed as Batman, no less).
Old 05-06-2011, 06:51 PM   #145
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
I have no father. I am too awesome to have been a product of any dude. I sprung forth out of Athena's forhead, all wise and stuff (and dressed as Batman, no less).
I'll count this as a win.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:57 PM   #146
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

And the post of the Day award goes to....

Quote:
I have no father. I am too awesome to have been a product of any dude. I sprung forth out of Athena's forehead, all wise and stuff (and dressed as Batman, no less).
I cracked my head open when I was five. I spent two days more or less unconscious, and kept mumbling about Batman. I'm afraid now. >.<
Old 05-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #147
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Give Me Winning Post. Sally.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:05 PM   #148
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Batman, eh? Something like this?
Old 05-06-2011, 07:09 PM   #149
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Batman, eh? Something like this?
Now I know what I'm getting Phantom for his birthday. ^_^

Fea:

It's not your turn. Princess.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:16 PM   #150
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Fea:

It's not your turn. Princess.
But I WANT it. Moddess.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #151
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

I give Fea my post of the day award, as it was the inspiration for my post, contained the very funny names "Shewa, Shena, Shetie, and Shewen", and is the ultimate reason I will be receiving Batman PJs for my birthday.

(Ha ha- say Fea's version of Lottie out loud. )
Old 05-06-2011, 07:42 PM   #152
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

One question Inzil- does it come in black?

Last edited by the phantom; 05-06-2011 at 07:48 PM.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #153
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Phantom, you're spoiling her. Jerk.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #154
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Also....

Nienna is gone and no one's said anything. I am disappoint.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #155
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Wait.... you just called me "jerk".

So.... does that mean I'm modfired? For violating the "no jerks" policy?

I knew this would happen! Please can you make a special rule just for me so I can keep playing? Phantom can be a jerk, but no one else?
Old 05-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #156
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Modification To The Rules

Phantom can be a jerk, but no one else can.

I want something nice for my birthday.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:22 PM   #157
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
One question Inzil- does it come in black?
If not, that's what shoe polish is for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Nienna is gone and no one's said anything. I am disappoint.
I hate that she had to bow out so quickly. I had an idea what could be going on, but I was hoping I was wrong.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:25 PM   #158
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
First things first...well two things actually.

Legs! Good. Arms! Nice. Hands! With lots of fingers. How many? Oh great there's ten. Ears! Even better. Nose! Woot, I'm fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Yeah, she's a beautiful woman, probably.
I feel safe enough to also add...Nice hair. Clever girl. She has a gun. And unlike me, she really has no problems shooting shelobs.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:34 PM   #159
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Nice hair. Clever girl. She has a gun. And unlike me, she really has no problems shooting shelobs.
Thanks, sweetie.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:52 PM   #160
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I'm not being entertained....

....so I'm going to bed.

Does anyone know where Nerwen is?