The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-05-2011, 09:27 AM   #41
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Sally, that video just made my life. ^_^

I need to leave in about an hour, so that's when I'll be voting. And not much else has been happening and I don't know what else to say....

So I'll be back to vote and everything, and I have no idea who that vote will be for.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:32 AM   #42
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
But my two cents at this point would be that Shelob would probably like to avoid attention in the first place (yeah, everyone plays by their own style but still). Ergo, I would be less interested in people who give rise to controversies than those who seem like especially trying to avoid them. At least to begin with.
Is it... can it be...? It is! The obligatory loud-quiet debate!

Well, then– may I point out that for all we know we may have a phantlob. Do you imagine such a beast would want to avoid controversy? I think not.

X'd with Wilwa.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:43 AM   #43
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Is it... can it be...? It is! The obligatory loud-quiet debate!

Well, then– may I point out that for all we know we may have a phantlob. Do you imagine such a beast would want to avoid controversy? I think not.

X'd with Wilwa.
DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO?!?!?!?!

Back shortly with a surprise. Surprise?
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:46 AM   #44
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO?!?!?!?!
All right, all right, I'll watch it! Don't yell at me!
Old 05-05-2011, 09:47 AM   #45
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
All right, all right, I'll watch it! Don't yell at me!
There's a good minion. <3

*snuggles you*
Old 05-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #46
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
This is the wisest thing that has been said all Day - not that much has been said.

*sigh*

There's not really much to go on at this point, is there? I've never felt so useless.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #47
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

All right, O Moddess, I have watched the video. Is there to be a quiz?
Old 05-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #48
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Retcon

laurab2333 shivered in the corner. She couldn't make out any of the faces, which didn't really matter because she didn't know any of them anyway.

"No one's even talking to me," she huffed, curling her arms around herself tighter. She didn't realize that, had she actually said something first, they might have.

Unfortunately, it was too late for her.

"Who's there?" she whispered, turning around in the dark as she heard a rock shift. "Hello?"

"Gimme a hand, will ya?" a harsh voice replied.

laurab2333 felt blindly in front of her until her hands rested against some rocks. She couldn't tell if it was the cave wall or if there was a small passage that the group hadn't previously noticed, but she couldn't be bothered to mention it to the rest, instead scratching at the rocks until she felt something warm and soft.

"Actually," the voice said slowly, "I probably need both hands."

laurab2333 hesitantly reached out and placed her other hand on the rocks as well. Before she could react, she was tugged sharply into the rocks.

"Help!" she shouted, but everyone was so used to her being silent that they didn't notice.

"I'm taking your place," the voice informed her, then paused. "Newbie."

laurab2333 screamed as she was pulled through the rocks, the echo of her voice quickly fading as another body slithered through the small opening.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Fea!"

laurab2333 did not re-emerge. Whether she somehow escaped or was frightened to death is anyone's guess.

The Playing:
Nienna
Lottie
Dun
Nog
Bom Tombadillo
Wilwa
Nerwen
Glirdan
Boro
Lhuna
Phantom
Shasta
Fea

The Played:
laurab2333

Note: laurab2333 is a RL friend who had wanted to try her hand at WW, but due to a sudden case of RL duties isn't actually able to play. Fea, however, is, now that her THESIS OF DOOM is finished. laurab2333's role, if she had one, has now been taken over by Fea.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 05-05-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #49
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
All right, O Moddess, I have watched the video. Is there to be a quiz?
Quite possibly.

Nah, not really.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:22 AM   #50
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

*attack snuggles Fea*

Okee....so I have to go to work now, and I won't be able to come back, so I need to vote.

Uhm....

Did Pie say you should lynch me for old times sake? (affirmative, he did) I think perhaps I'll vote for him for old times sake, because I literally have nothing to go on right now, and he'll eventually look crazy suspicious to me anyway, so:

++Glirdan

Good luck, and I should be around far more on Day 2.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #51
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Quote:
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Fea!"
Great. As if this game can't be crazier than it already promises to be.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:48 AM   #52
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Ha! Brought him out of the woodwork.

Quote:
But my two cents at this point would be that Shelob would probably like to avoid attention in the first place (yeah, everyone plays by their own style but still). Ergo, I would be less interested in people who give rise to controversies than those who seem like especially trying to avoid them. At least to begin with.
Well, it's the old debate about evil loudmouths vs. evil submarines. In this case, though, I suspect you might be right. I look for the spider-spawn to be much more in the forefront than the old Attercop herself, after she acquires one or two of them.

Quote:
In case anyone's interested, I totally selected roles by rolling a d12 for everyone.
How did you determine our levels for Charisma, Strength, Dexterity, and Lynchableness?

Hm, I still don't have much to go on here, and odds are I'll have to vote early. I'll have a shower then some food while I think it over.

x/d with Lhuna- we do indeed have a Fea
Old 05-05-2011, 10:50 AM   #53
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Ha! Brought him out of the woodwork.
Serious awesome points for this. Serious points.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:53 AM   #54
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
How did you determine our levels for Charisma, Strength, Dexterity, and Lynchableness?
Heh. Actually meant for the awesome points to be for this, but the other is funny too.

Okieday, I need to go put a narration where it's supposed to go. Entertain me.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:03 AM   #55
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Not to mention she seems to be engaged in a bit of fishing, if you see what I mean. The fiend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
I have every right to be afraid, after all this is my first game in around two years (I think). And it's dark. And there's a giant spider somewhere. Have I mentioned it's dark?
Psh... don't make excuses. The being scared bit is just a ruse for you to fish about. I see what you're up to, trying to draw out certain individuals. Very slick.
Quote:
If you ask me, I think sally just wants to be entertained, so we should just lynch those who do not pull their weight in that department.
Ah, and now here you are clearly trying to win me over, as adopting this strategy would benefit me quite nicely. You are a devious little devil, aren't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Because I also recall our dear modSally saying if we lynch Shelob early enough, than the spiderling will become the new Shelob anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
And if we get lucky enough to lynch Shelob today then this person will become the new Shelob.
Quite correct, you two. And that is why I'm considering not lynching Lhuna today, as the spiderness would just shift to someone else. Better to wait a day and then end it all. (Or do we have to wait two days?)

Shasta- thanks much, your accusation is as flattering as any I've seen.

Sally- video makes me happy.

Regarding Laura being replaced with Fea- there was actually a part of me that was wondering if Laura was just Fea in disguise anyway (a rather obvious disguise!) and so my approach will not change.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:08 AM   #56
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Regarding Laura being replaced with Fea- there was actually a part of me that was wondering if Laura was just Fea in disguise anyway (a rather obvious disguise!) and so my approach will not change.
Bloody. He caught me. >.<

Old 05-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #57
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
And that is why I'm considering not lynching Lhuna today, as the spiderness would just shift to someone else.
You're considering lynching me?

I honestly do not know whether to feel threatened or pleased with myself.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #58
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

Bom Tombadillo has just left Hobbiton.
Everahbody seems to be after the phantom. Even disregarding my inherent tendency to defend our shadowy overlord, this seems to be excessive. He's acting his usual self as far as I can tell, so that leaves me with the question of whether this is a justified attack based on evidence that everybody but me can see, or a cunningly initiated bandwagon.

Still, I agree with the resident Lhunatic: There doesn't seem to be much to go on. Thus, this may just be an apparent "safe lynch," given that phantom has already stated that he's likely to be out of the game before long.

OR it could just be me overreacting to joking accusations. After all, the only actual vote slung so far is for Glirdan.

En-ny-way, I'll be back in about an hour to vote, as the next time I can get on will be past deadline.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:40 AM   #59
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

The best thing we could hope - dream - to find toDay is Shelob defending/protecting whoever she stung. I say best, but really mean unlikely. So for toDay we're all just really groping around in the dark, literally and figuratively.

I can't help wondering, though, if in the later Days Shelob will be more or less likely to sacrifice her little spiders, knowing there's always a chance to spawn a new one the next Day, as opposed to werecreatures which are fixed in number for the entire game. Would there be a point to that?
Old 05-05-2011, 11:58 AM   #60
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

Quote:
You're considering lynching me?

I honestly do not know whether to feel threatened or pleased with myself.
Oh really? Well then, perhaps you can help. Would it be better for me to lynch you today, or wait a day or two?

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that Wilwa, Lottie, and I are entirely innocent, and unlikely to be converted by Shelob, so I'm going to use that as my primary base of operations for the remainder of the contest. Just fyi.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:09 PM   #61
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Serious awesome points for this. Serious points.
I aim to please, O Moddess.

Quote:
The same thought crossed my mind, but I really wanted to see Laura in action to have a standard for comparison. Pity, really....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
The best thing we could hope - dream - to find toDay is Shelob defending/protecting whoever she stung. I say best, but really mean unlikely. So for toDay we're all just really groping around in the dark, literally and figuratively.
That'll be tough to spot. Even if the spawn is in dire straits, it's not in Shelob's best interest to be seen overtly defending them. As the spiderlings increase in number, the chance of one of them getting lynched goes up as well, and that, (pun intended), could come back to bite her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
I can't help wondering, though, if in the later Days Shelob will be more or less likely to sacrifice her little spiders, knowing there's always a chance to spawn a new one the next Day, as opposed to werecreatures which are fixed in number for the entire game. Would there be a point to that?
Depends on how many spawn there are at the time. If there were several she might sacrifice one.

Another thought I had is that the spawn might go out of their way to try and save an innocent at some point. That way, if the spiderling is later lynched and thus found out, it could put the one they'd defended in a pretty poor light.

x/d with tp
Old 05-05-2011, 12:27 PM   #62
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Oh really? Well then, perhaps you can help. Would it be better for me to lynch you today, or wait a day or two?
I don't know about you, but it would be better if I do not get lynched toDay, or after a day or two. Or at all, for that matter.

Alas, it is late (read: past 2 AM) and so I must vote.

++Loslote

Although I don't believe we've played together before. Luck o' the draw.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:41 PM   #63
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Ok, it's crunch time. Got to leave for the next couple or hours. I'm not crazy about voting for the two who already have votes. Sooo....

++Boro

Just because he's been strangely quiet and I'm getting even less of a read on him than usual. Really, that's all I've got.

Choose well, folks.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:44 PM   #64
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Just doing some quick number crunching here. We have 13 players, and currently we have 1 Shelob, 0 Spiderlings, 1 Stung, and 11 Innocents. So, let's see how many failed attempts we can afford.

DAY 1: 1-0-1-11
DAY 2: 1-1-1-9
DAY 3: 1-2-1-7
DAY 4: 1-3-1-5
DAY 5: 1-4-1-3 *game over*

So, four bad lynches gets us dead. And given the odds on Day 4 I'd say realistically three bad lynches in a row nearly kills us.

A successful protection from Sam would keep us alive on Day 5, but the numbers would be 4-5, so all of the Innocents would have to vote correctly and together.

If Sam gets both a protection and a cure we would still be alive on Day 6, but with dead even numbers we'd be as good as dead.

A successful Spiderling lynch would also keep us alive on Day 5, but again it would be tough sledding. A Spiderling lynch paired with a Sam save would again give us a longshot miracle hope for Day 6 but that's about it.

Now, if we manage to get THREE breaks to go our way (Spiderling lynches or Sam protections) then that would give us an actual chance on Day 6.

To summarize- if we kill Sam it seems to me that we're screwed. Because really, we cannot expect to be able to lynch Spiderlings with any regularity given the fact that they are not a true pack and do not have a dependable history to examine.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:49 PM   #65
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

So, first Lhuna looks suspicious in her first post, and then she tries to appease me, and then she goes and votes for one of the two people I declared innocent forever (Lottie).

You're just begging for my attention, m'dear.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:50 PM   #66
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
To summarize- if we kill Sam it seems to me that we're screwed.
So don't lynch Sam then. Really, it's very simple.

What do you mean you don't all know who he is? I do! Oh. Right....

Old 05-05-2011, 12:56 PM   #67
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

It seems the Mod is determined to have the highest post count.

(You know, even I don't do that in my games, and I'm as chatty as anyone. I'm thinking Sally must be terribly bored today.)
Old 05-05-2011, 12:57 PM   #68
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I'm thinking Sally must be terribly bored today.

How did you know?
Old 05-05-2011, 12:57 PM   #69
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Back and reading...

After finishing my jobs I decided to install my new audio software before turning into this - and it took ages with all the different "activations", "registrations", "USB-licenses" and whatnots. Cryptical things. And it doesn't even work yet...

Anyway, I'll be around now for most of the time, first reading.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:06 PM   #70
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
++Boro

Just because he's been strangely quiet and I'm getting even less of a read on him than usual. Really, that's all I've got.
I always like to do the unexpected, it takes people by surprise.

I'm keeping tabs, just got nothing groundbreakingly brilliant to say, and don't particularly feel like making up stuff that will only add to the page count.

Edit: removing the highlight so it doesn't confuse Ms. Sally.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:21 PM   #71
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

Bom Tombadillo has just left Hobbiton.
In light of my forgetting to vote earlier, I'm taking just an eetsy-beetsy second off of what I'm supposed to be doing (you won't tell, will you?):

++Lhunardawen

This may be the pervasive influence of the phantom, but she is acting a bit odd. Although that may be normal, since I can't recall what she's acted like in any of the games I've read . . .
Old 05-05-2011, 01:24 PM   #72
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

*cough* Highlight your vote. *cough*

Same way you tag bolding, except put highlight instead of b.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:34 PM   #73
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Seventy posts with less than two hours to the deadline? That's all we can manage? (okay, I admit I'm one to blame myself but I'm only one of thirteen) No rows between people, no one hurt, no nothing to raise an eybrow?

What I said about Shelob's wishes to stay low as she is alone...

Two quick ones to begin with.

Nerwen: Not quite the traditional "loud-quiet" -discussion as this game is different (there is no team so the lonely spider could much more easily just hunker down - especially looking at the way this game is coming forwards quite lazily).

But what you say about the tspider is just the reason I added that everyone will of course play by their styles - or what I meant more exactly; that a spider wouldn't deviate from her "normal playing style" in a too obvious way, which makes my point a bit less attractive, but still valid, I think.

Referring to tp's count, we basically have two to three Days to bag at least one baddie / get someone saved. So let's not take even this D1 lightly even it looks like there's not much to say or base your vote on.

Btw. If Shelob dies but has already spawned, let's say two spiderlings to maturity, will killing of Shelob end the game or can the two still win together? There is this rule that if Shelob is killed before she has a minion the first stinged will turn into a new Shelob, but how about the situation where there are two or three spiders and Shelob dies?
Old 05-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #74
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

There was actually a quite straightforward answer to my question in the rules...
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh rulez
The game ends with a village victory when Shelob is slain. Upon that time, the effect on the children will wear off and they will revert to their current form (though possibly with some extra limbs or teeth).
So basically we are only after one player in here.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:40 PM   #75
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Btw. If Shelob dies but has already spawned, let's say two spiderlings to maturity, will killing of Shelob end the game or can the two still win together? There is this rule that if Shelob is killed before she has a minion the first stinged will turn into a new Shelob, but how about the situation where there are two or three spiders and Shelob dies?

Straight up answer. If Shelob is not lynched toDay or toMorrow, she will just die. ToDay or toMorrow, however, I will be cross that you all ended the game so early and will upgrade the primary spawn (if there is more than one, I will roll it off) to Shelob: the Sequel.

Also, one of you is feeling rather ill at the moment. You have my sympathy (but not my tasty corpse, at least not yet).

EDIT: x'd with....myself? Sort of?
Old 05-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #76
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Current vote count is as follows.

Muffin-->Pie
Lhunatic-->Pop
Dramatic Sound Effects-->My Sweet Prince
Stealth Yellowboots-->Lhunatic

I'll count Bom's vote because he sounded like he was popping off, ne'er to return.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:46 PM   #77
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Moderately suspect voting so far.

Wilwa goes for Glirdan because if he doesn't look crazy suspicious yet he will. Although, she says she doesn't have any suspicions at the most...if she has to make a vote with bad reasoning she probably would feel most comfortable voting for Glirdan. Because it is Glirdy, and everyone does it.

Lhuna appears to have drawn Lottie's name out hat. Her voting suggests she doesn't care, but her posting says she doesn't want to be lynched yet. Can't blame her, first time back in a while, hate to make a quick exit.

Inzil based on me being more quiet than usual. Fairy nuff for a Day 1 vote, when I'm having just as difficult of a time deciding.

Bom's looks decent enough too, since it's actually based on what Lhuna's done in the present, and not skewed by past, subjective experiences.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #78
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

The voting to this point-

Wilwa ++ Glirdan
Lhuna ++ Lottie
Inzil ++ Boro
Bom ++ Lhuna

Still to vote-

Nienna
Lottie
Nog
Nerwen
Glirdy
Boro
Phantom
Shasta
Fea
Old 05-05-2011, 02:21 PM   #79
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Seventy posts with less than two hours to the deadline? That's all we can manage? (okay, I admit I'm one to blame myself but I'm only one of thirteen) No rows between people, no one hurt, no nothing to raise an eybrow?
Usually I think you jump on the slow activity too early, and also considering the size (and generally busy-ish schedules of many of us), I wouldn't be expecting a lot of posts. But, it's not really the amount of posts it's just been...boring today. Blue and boring. Blue...boringas?
Old 05-05-2011, 02:26 PM   #80
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Skimming through the thread for any hints...

The way Lottie and Glirdy rant in the beginning looks a bit odd but could just be an inside-joke I just didn't understand. If they are shelob and the stinged though... well it's surely possible if not exactly wise in a game where Shelob needs to stay alive and can do it easily not making mistakes.

The most careful ones? Nerwen, Inzil, Boro? Or the one just making a joke-list? Shasta of course (why I always end up suspecting you?)

I'm not voting for Lhuna for obvious reasons, toDay.

Neither will I vote for Bom T. I have never played with her/him (or at least I don't remember doing that - and s/he seems to do some pretty decent work, if not too much of it).

Also I don't think Fea is Shelob as all this playing around Laura12345 (or whatever) probably means she's not The Baddie.

tp I have no reason to believe is Shelob either. He "forgot" to mention that he does other things than just reveal and false-reveal in games, and I think he has been up to a few nice ones thus far.

Okay. Needs to draw a list now to help my mind. Where are you others?

Heh... call one and get one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
But, it's not really the amount of posts it's just been...boring today.
Exactly!