The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2010, 02:59 PM   #81
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post

Ah well, those so-called benefits of civilization aren't all they're cracked up to be. Candlelight is so much more romantic than lightbulbs. And nothing beats a fire made from real wood.
Contrary to some rumours you may have heard, however, we don't make our cutlery from flint anymore.

By the way, it's funny how once I was dead and it was too late to do me any good, my poetic faculties came back online. In other words, I've got a song for you - but the end would be a bit of a give-away, so I won't post it till after game. (Yess, my preciousss, we has our little sssecrets too, hasn't we, preciouss?)
PM it to me and I'll give you a cookie. Like, a really big cookie. (And then we can keep secrets together!)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:36 PM   #82
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Hmmm... Wouldn't it be poetic justice to let you stew a while, just for a change?*evil grin*
Ah, no. Can't resist cookies.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #83
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Hmmm... Wouldn't it be poetic justice to let you stew a while, just for a change?*evil grin*
Ah, no. Can't resist cookies.
Good boy. *pets, goes to check inbox*
Old 02-11-2010, 05:02 PM   #84
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.

And Lottie, you rock as well! Pity it's bedtime for me... time to return to my grave, I mean.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:44 PM   #85
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
And Lottie, you rock as well!
Of course I do, dear.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:15 PM   #86
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form on the Game thread
We should mention that complete lack of solid information in this game is highly demotivating
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune on the Game thread
In fact these hints of plot twists is a massive factor in the inactivity (at least mine), you don't want to risk anything so you just lean back and let time go. .
*Star Trek fanfare*
Werewolf LXXII - the final frontier.
These are the adventures of the last surviving players in sally's game: their ongoing quest to discover new secret roles, encounter strange plot twists, explore unexpected endings - to boldly go where no WW player has gone before!

In other words: Come on, people, show a little spirit! You didn't honestly expect this to be a game like any other, did you?
Old 02-13-2010, 05:23 PM   #87
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
*Star Trek fanfare*
Werewolf LXXII - the final frontier.
These are the adventures of the last surviving players in sally's game: their ongoing quest to discover new secret roles, encounter strange plot twists, explore unexpected endings - to boldly go where no WW player has gone before!

In other words: Come on, people, show a little spirit! You didn't honestly expect this to be a game like any other, did you?
You have forgotten a very important job of the living: to entertain the mods and the dead...*pokes*
Old 02-13-2010, 05:35 PM   #88
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
You have forgotten a very important job of the living: to entertain the mods and the dead...*pokes*
It's not so much that I forgot, but remembering that being carried away by Consumer Mentality earned me a rebuke from the Moddess while I was still alive, I thought I'd rather not mention it.
But yes, you're quite right. You living people killed us off, so you've gotta take responsibility! Here we are, now entertain us!
Old 02-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #89
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
It's not so much that I forgot, but remembering that being carried away by Consumer Mentality earned me a rebuke from the Moddess while I was still alive, I thought I'd rather not mention it.
But yes, you're quite right. You living people killed us off, so you've gotta take responsibility! Here we are, now entertain us!
Exactly my point.

EDIT: Much better, dearies.

Last edited by Loslote; 02-13-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:59 PM   #90
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Silly deadlings--maybe I'm *trying* to get Modfired?

How else can I rejoin my Hunter-Love on this Valentine's Day?

*may or may not also have gone home for the weekend*
Old 02-14-2010, 03:21 PM   #91
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Silly deadlings--maybe I'm *trying* to get Modfired?

How else can I rejoin my Hunter-Love on this Valentine's Day?

*may or may not also have gone home for the weekend*

Heh. Heh.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:04 AM   #92
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Suddenly the earth shifts and from beyond come dusty, musty, disshevelled figures.

The dead have come back.

Dead, it is your job (as well as the living of course) to vote for....well, MVP, for lack of a better word. The person who you think deserves most to win this little game, regardless as much as possible of your own role. Have fun!

(Also, I won't be around at all this morning. If you need me you'll have to call or text.)