The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-08-2015, 06:05 PM   #681
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay, if you guys don't want to lynch Nilp, I think

++McCaber

is a better option than Form.

In any case, remember that a tie means no lynch, and the dead may still provide an extra vote somewhere. Be careful.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:06 PM   #682
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Lommy's reasoning seems to come down to no more than this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Personally I'd actually prefer a stab in the dark with Nilp or McCaber, as I said in my list post.
A stab in the dark isn't the worst idea ever--particularly if you weed out the Probable Innocents--but we're not even in a d Day 1 situation of having an idea of what odds that is. Mind you, it's not like we'll know one way or another unless the game comes to a sudden end overNight.

My own preference right now is the vote for Eomer, on the grounds of not being an Innocent and seeming the most suspicious by a slight margin. My main problem with him is along the lines of something Nilp said earlier today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund
(Also, for what it's worth, this is twice that Eomer's been among the last voters for a lethal bandwaggon. Well, thrice, counting...)
Voting record is the fallback for discerning furriness in a regular game and in the absence of anything else, I'll stick with it here.

Boro also had some concern about him:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
Now yesterday I actually called Eomer "den-dweller" and my idea was to follow my pattern of pet names. I didn't like the way he was talking about lynching the lovers earlier, but I decided rather later to go for Lalaith, because I always still remember Mith's words from being a wolf "don't act like you know so much."
For what it's worth, I can see Eomer being the sort to ignore the sort of advice Boro is quoting of Mith.

Mind you, Nilp raised the same concern about himself--self-deprecating or not, he has a point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund
I, Nilp, put Agan in a firm lead ahead of Greenie and (more importantly) Mac. So I guess I'd see why you'd say you think Mac and I are Packmates.

X-ed with Sally, Lommy, Eomer, and Lommy.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:07 PM   #683
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Here's a wacky notion. We recall the way Lottie jumped at Morm when he jumped at me for my thoughts on Rune. It occurred to me as I was reading through some of her posts that she might have been setting up for some solid wolf-on-wolf with that exchange. I don't have time to properly cite posts and such, alas, but I've seen Lottie pull some conniving moves, and the way she defended me and began suspecting Morm seems rather wolfy to me. That combined with my own general uneasiness with Morm this game makes him pretty high on my suspect list.

Speaking of which, I'll make that in a moment.

x'd since my last
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:08 PM   #684
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
The same goes for me. I'm honestly concerned about both the vote for Form and the vote for Nilp. They seem rather baseless to me. I know Kath can't return to explain, but could someone enlighten me on why Nilp is perhaps so sinister?
While it's been great to be back on the Downs in general, it's been very exciting to be back in werewolf. With the changes in life since my WW prime I have less time to do deep analysis. With that said I have read every word at least once. I think through the years I've developed a better sense of people and how to read them. So I may not do the analysis in writing but rather the body of work is stored in my mind. It comes in general feelings and impressions. Hey I was right about Mac on Day 1! It's certainly not fool proof but it's all I have time to offer.

With that said both Nilp and Eomer haven't been sitting right for some time now. Form to a lesser degree but much more so i the last few posts. I will likely vote Nilp.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:15 PM   #685
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Form, Nerwen asked us not to vote Eomer toDay. If you trust her, you should vote either Nilp, McCaber, Morm, Kath, Mith or yourself.

Good night, folks, it's 3.15 am in Finland!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:15 PM   #686
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Here's a wacky notion. We recall the way Lottie jumped at Morm when he jumped at me for my thoughts on Rune. It occurred to me as I was reading through some of her posts that she might have been setting up for some solid wolf-on-wolf with that exchange. I don't have time to properly cite posts and such, alas, but I've seen Lottie pull some conniving moves, and the way she defended me and began suspecting Morm seems rather wolfy to me. That combined with my own general uneasiness with Morm this game makes him pretty high on my suspect list.

Speaking of which, I'll make that in a moment.

x'd since my last
Fairly wacky indeed. I don't see the benefit of wolves in the same pack going after each other in this game, especially so early. Remember at this stage we didn't have any known wolves so it doesn't make sense to me. It wasn't until this point that Lottie began to be suspicious to many. Again, why the risk of wolf on wolf. I think it was an attempt on her part to cast doubt on me, it seems to be working posthumously. This certainly doesn't acquit me of guilt but I cannot see that a wolf one wolf interaction would have occurred so early on.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:16 PM   #687
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Are you guys honestly not getting what Nerwen was telling us today?
Old 06-08-2015, 06:18 PM   #688
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
On Nilp

#122 - Nilp's first post of the game that references him being suspicious of anyone, calling out Mac for
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
pooh-poohing (is that a word? It is now!) phantom's plan of transferring information from the Dead to the Living without suggesting an alternative or even a modification to the original.
It's interesting to me that Mac is the first person Nilp elects to go after, given what we (think we) know about Mac now. It's hard to say - I certainly wouldn't put it past Nilp to suspect his packmate, but the feel of the suspicion here (based as it is on information) feels genuine. Of course, we have two wolfpacks, so it being a genuine suspicion doesn't in and of itself absolve Nilp of wolfery... bah. Moving on.

#210 - Nilp's first list. There's a bit of a sameness to this list, honestly, between people he's neutral (?) on and people he has no read on. The only definitive people he might suspect here, as far as I can tell, are -

Quote:
Swarm of killer beers [sic]

Aganzir
Thinlómien - The Finnish friends' little spat... well, they are friends, and I generally have a shorter fuse when it comes to my friends. But I echo others' sentiment that it looks Wolf-on-Wolf. (Remember, 'Wolf-on-Wolf' in this village doesn't necessarily mean 'artificially contrived'. Two Packs!) I trust Lommy more because list.
Nogrod - Oh, man... I initially had him in the previous section (pulling out the Voltaire quote even), but... his vehement argument against some form of clue-giving between the living and the Dead is troubling. Post-Mandos game trauma?
Agan and Lommy had been talked about for most of the latter part of the day, as I recall. As far as Nog goes, I think this might be a teensy bit of misrepresentation. Nog surely wasn't shy about pointing out the possible pitfalls of a plan (that's a lot of p's) to derive information from the dead thread, but I don't know if I'd go so far as to say he was arguing against doing it entirely.

Day 2:

#255 - Nilp is less certain that Nog was evil (possibly just stubborn). Also, Agan might exonerated on the grounds that

Quote:
Anyway, surely, no one can be that blatantly evil, especially in a game like this, where losing one of the Pack would put the rest under immense pressure to catch an opposing Baddie. Probably.
#377 - Nilp's second list. The only person he's suspicious of is Agan. Again, Agan was pretty much the lynch target du jour all day long - Nilp does have this to say regarding his own reason for voting her, however;

Quote:
Aganzir - I have an evil(!) idea drafted called 'Agan as test case' where knowledge of her role and Nogrod would help clear up plenty of confusion regarding yesterDAY's vote. Since she remains fairly suspicious, I'd not mind going through with this plan. I'd most likely vote for her toDAY
Still, I find it a tad strange how seemingly detached he is.

I'll cut this short and post it so people can start reading - it's only 2 hours till deadline and people have probably been posting while I've been doing this, so I'll need to read that, too...
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:21 PM   #689
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
An(other) incredibly brief list

Fishy
Morm - For general uneasiness and the (I believe false) rivalry between himself and Wolflote
Mith - I feel an innocent Mith would be less condescending and more willing to listen to others' ideas, but as it is, she immediately refused to take part in the Day 1 discussion of votes and has reacted to various posts (my reveal, for instance) in a way that makes it seem like she's not actually invested in the village's best interest
Kath - For voting Form both Day 1 and toDay when, at least toDay, there were better options
Shasta - For no reason other than I have no idea what he is and therefore he must be evil

Confused
Boro - My prince says he has an uncomfortable tickle, and I'm willing to believe he killed Lal, but it's a matter of whether the itch is his gift or his fur (a decision I can't make toDay)
Nilp - The general read is innocent, but also oddly blank, as if there's not much invested for him in this game (hence leaning innocent, as I feel a Wolfaurion would play more high stakes and less silliness)
Eomer - Holding off toDay at Nerwen's request, and don't really have a read anyway
Lommy - She feels innocent and guilty to me in shifts, which means I need to take time to read through her posts again and make up my flipping mind
Form - He clearly deserves a closer read as well, but I find him rather innocent at the moment

Innocent
McCaber - As previously stated, he feels quite innocent to me (perhaps because there's no cobble for him to McCobbler with this game )
Nerwen - Because reasons
Sally - Because reasons

x'd like a way bunch or something
Old 06-08-2015, 06:22 PM   #690
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Form, Nerwen asked us not to vote Eomer toDay. If you trust her, you should vote either Nilp, McCaber, Morm, Kath, Mith or yourself.

Good night, folks, it's 3.15 am in Finland!
I saw that she didn't put him on her list, but unless I missed something (possible), she had no reason beyond this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Of course. They're cute. Lommy is a dear little penguin, Eomer is a fluffy-widdle puppy warg, and sure you don't expect me to lynch my king?
I would have left Nilp off, too, save for his sorely-deluded views on koalas.

...Er, I mean, no, I can't tell you. The riddle-message I was sent indicates a certain course of action, but that's as much as I say just now.

Edit:x'd with Eomer.
Granted, Nerwen could be in possession of information she hasn't revealed, but my understanding was that she had been given the names of two Wolves--not the roles of everyone in the village. And while I'm willing to assume that the reception of this message means she's an innocent, I don't see how it indicates that her guesses are necessarily better than the rest of ours--so I continue to think Eomer suspicious.

That said, if the village prefers to follow the lead of a known innocent, I understand that motivation--I just don't see how it removes a name completely from contention.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:23 PM   #691
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I also have to leave in about ten minutes. I *might* be able to check the Downs, but it's unlikely. I'll try to sneak in a vote, at the least (even if it ends up being a vote purely for the purposes of triggering the dead's information).

x'd with Form
Old 06-08-2015, 06:25 PM   #692
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

All right, Sally, that seems pretty helpful.

Form, Nerwen wasn't the special role. Boro is. Think about it. Either your act is truly stupendous, or you must be innocent.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:30 PM   #693
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
On Nilp, Continued

#552 - Nilp's third list.

Quote:
Swarm of Killer Beers [sic]

Firefoot - Her death analysis as sharp (way too sharp even, according to Lottie), but in the absence of concrete role/alignment knowledge of the Dead, an analysis of why someone would be killed as a possible Seer seems a useful tool.
Shastanis Althreduin - Werewolf Psychic strikes again? His narrow laser-like focus on certain topics is worrying, but is comprehensive in them.
McCaber - Too focused on the Agan/Lommy war; provided a halfhearted Rune death analysis (although I do understand the halfheartedness. This game is driving me insane.)
Eomer of the Rohirrim - Makes logical arguments against the Agan/Lommy war being suspicious. Is part of the Nogawagon (TM A Little Green). Makes a comment about how laser-like focus on a topic is used to camouflage Wolvish behaviour, but is laser-like in his posts as well (the war and Legate's case against Greenie). Hm?
Firefoot being there is a given after the events of the previous several hours. He also mentions being suspicious of Eomer, McCaber, and myself (I'm assuming, here, that that's what being in that category means) but I'm having trouble figuring out what the reasons are - as far as I can tell, he's suspicious of McCaber and I for being narrowly focused, and Eomer for slight hypocrisy?

#636 - vote analysis post. While there's not a lot regarding suspicions from Nilp here, he does offhandedly mention -

Quote:
Also, for what it's worth, this is twice that Eomer's been among the last voters for a lethal bandwaggon.
It bothers me a bit that Nilp won't actually come out and say that he's suspicious of Eomer. This feels more like he's throwing the idea out to see if anyone will bite.

Summary - Almost everything Nilp has said thus far has been about the mechanics of the game (roles, the dead thread, plans for getting information, et cetera). I'm not sure that he's suspicious of anyone (except perhaps Eomer), and I do think it's worth noting that Nilp was on both the Nog and Agan wagons just as much as Eomer was, first day self-vote notwithstanding. Or at least I couldn't find anyone Nilp suspected on Day 1 more than Nog.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 06-08-2015, 06:31 PM   #694
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
All right, Sally, that seems pretty helpful.

Form, Nerwen wasn't the special role. Boro is. Think about it. Either your act is truly stupendous, or you must be innocent.
I haven't said Nerwen is the special role. As far as I know, though, Boro's revelation did not disprove that she'd received the PMs she says she received. What is it I am missing here?
Old 06-08-2015, 06:34 PM   #695
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Good posts, Shasta, and with McCaber and now Form (for different reasons) slipping down my suspicion list, I have no hesitation in thinking about lynching Nilp today.

Kath and Mith are obviously very hard to read.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:40 PM   #696
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Lommy called me 'kawaii'. I don't know how to respond to that.

Anyway, do we still have enough votes to lynch me? If some people *cough* are being audacious, I might as well be, even though I'm a helpless and lonely innocent party member.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:45 PM   #697
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund View Post
Lommy called me 'kawaii'. I don't know how to respond to that.

Anyway, do we still have enough votes to lynch me? If some people *cough* are being audacious, I might as well be, even though I'm a helpless and lonely innocent party member.
Are we SURE this game doesn't have a Cobbler? Because at this stage in the game, that's the attitude I'd expect of a Cobbler protecting Wolves.

Since we don't (right? We don't?)--I don't know what to make of this except a wolf trying to plea-bargain his way out. Perhaps Nilp's pack can survive a loss?

Or he's an ordo... I'll grant he feels less innocent to me now, but I'd still rather lynch Eomer or--if we want to go Lommy-style and stab in the dark, I'd rather go McCaber than Nilp. At least Nilp's entertaining.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:54 PM   #698
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
It bothers me a bit that Nilp won't actually come out and say that he's suspicious of Eomer. This feels more like he's throwing the idea out to see if anyone will bite.
I can't believe you missed the bigger idea I was throwing out--that based on the DAY 2 vote, I look suspicious.

Now, to see if anyone will bite on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Are we SURE this game doesn't have a Cobbler? Because at this stage in the game, that's the attitude I'd expect of a Cobbler protecting Wolves.
Well... if you're trying to catch Wolves, you're barking up the wrong tree by lynching me, but I assure you you're not lynching a Gifted.

But seriously, normally I'd refute any accusation of me with information. I have very little right now (and even that incriminates me).

Worst case scenario, 6 wolves + 6 villagers now, you lynch me, we lose.

Mid case scenario, the Gifted get to do Gifted things for one more NIGHT.

Best case scenario... well, if you lynch me, the party is not winning the game toDAY. Maybe toNIGHT, though?

_____

Also, DEAD PEOPLE, I echo the other's agreement and would ask you to follow Lommy-chan's list. (Just don't mind the name 'Lottie' on the second line.)
Old 06-08-2015, 06:55 PM   #699
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

I feel like Bilbo among the Trolls just now. I can at least hope that the wolves are (or wolf is) being befuddled by all this - and it might even give us a day extra with our superiors.

++NILPAURION FELAGUND

I'd apologise, cuz, but I know it's what you'd want. Also, this is how I signed up in the admin thread.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:57 PM   #700
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Oh, goodness gracious.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:00 PM   #701
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

++Nilp

Best I have to go on, at the moment (although I confess his current attitude is making me second guess myself.)
Old 06-08-2015, 07:02 PM   #702
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Kath -> Form
Lommy -> McCaber
Eomer -> Nilp
Shashta -> Nilp 2

Out of those 3 Nilp is my top then Form, despite the fact I will miss the gifs he keeps posting.

x'ed Shasta, updated list
Old 06-08-2015, 07:02 PM   #703
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Starting a vote tally, because it's getting to be bedtime and I don't want to just throw away my vote.

Kath -> Formendacil
Thinlómien -> McCaber
Eomer -> Nilp

And, uh, that's it...

None of these options look great to me. Nilp is raising my suspicions, but the thrashings of a wolf accruing lynch votes look a lot like an Ordo trying to stave off village defeat. McCaber raises my suspicions by his quietness, but every WW game ever has a lurker who turns out to be innocent.

I still like Eomer, but there's no point turning this into a FOUR-way race.

X-ed since Eomer's vote. Nilp is now up by one.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:10 PM   #704
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Boots A revelation.

Oh, I forgot one way to stave off accusations in this village.

I could reveal myself as a Gifted. No one would know, except the Gifted themselves. And if that Gifted is already Dead (and you wouldn't know that), then I could have you dancing in the palm of my hands. And even if they're alive, they'd have to reveal themselves to refute me, exposing them to all sorts of NIGHT problems.

...But no, I'm not doing that.

Hope you're still alive, real Gifted people. This one's for you.

++Nilpaurion Felagund
Old 06-08-2015, 07:11 PM   #705
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

If you trust our two reveals (Boro doesn't seem to be around) then don't vote me or McCaber. Lommy voted McCaber but obviously before Sally got here.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:16 PM   #706
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I mean, of the options that are currently available, I guess I find Nilp the most....ridiculous, basically?
Old 06-08-2015, 07:20 PM   #707
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Quote:
I mean, of the options that are currently available, I guess I find Nilp the most....ridiculous, basically?
Any thoughts on Mith or Kath? More for tomorrow, really...
Old 06-08-2015, 07:22 PM   #708
mormegil
Maundering Mage

I don't know what to make of Nilp's self vote. It makes me almost want to believe him but if I feel that way I'm sure others do; so is it a way of self-preservation?
Old 06-08-2015, 07:25 PM   #709
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
If you trust our two reveals (Boro doesn't seem to be around) then don't vote me or McCaber. Lommy voted McCaber but obviously before Sally got here.
I still don't get it. I've missed some post where our Known Innocents said "these people aren't evil" and I'm clearly failing to understand how they would KNOW that. At this point I'd almost rather try to tie the lynching again since killing an innocent is likely to be more fatal than successfully killing a would would be helpful... but I don't see that going anywhere and now is the time for me to vote--before I fall asleep at the computer.

Apparently McCaber is out and Eomer is out... and while suspicious Nilp is the only currently-voted candidate left. The votes stand:

Kath -> Form
Lommy -> McCaber
Eomer -> Nilp
Shasta -> Nilp 2
Nilp -> Nilp 3

That's 5 votes... my vote makes 6... and Nerwen at least may not be timezone-appropriate before the deadline.

++mormegil

I don't really know if he's guilty--I'm barely on the cusp of thinking he is, but he isn't McCaber, he isn't Eomer, he isn't Nilp, and he isn't me--and a couple of people have wondered about him, so maybe I'm not off my rocker in wondering.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:28 PM   #710
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Any thoughts on Mith or Kath? More for tomorrow, really...
Suspicious and worryingly curious respectively. I'd be up for lynching Mith, I suppose? I don't know. I'm not into widening the options unless we can make it count.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:28 PM   #711
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
++Form

Just got in and caught up. His posts look the sketchiest today.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:43 PM   #712
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
May I suggest that it won't accomplish very much for the dead to give a vote to Lottie?
Old 06-08-2015, 07:47 PM   #713
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Quote:
May I suggest that it won't accomplish very much for the dead to give a vote to Lottie?
Missed that. She is doubled up with you so either way.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:47 PM   #714
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Now I'm just going to skim the thread before voting. One thing I'd like to suggest is that toMorrow we try to set up a way of asking about Living players? What do you think?
Old 06-08-2015, 07:47 PM   #715
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Ach, Lommy was sleepy when she made that list. It won't affect anything.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:47 PM   #716
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:48 PM   #717
mormegil
Maundering Mage

++Nilp

I think he has bothered me for a while. His self vote almost changed my mind.

Last edited by mormegil; 06-08-2015 at 07:50 PM. Reason: fixed highlighting
mormegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:55 PM   #718
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

++Nilp

I can't deny my friends their dreams.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:57 PM   #719
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Okay, it is now Mr Felagund regardless.

++Nilp
x'd with Sally.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:57 PM   #720
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Boots Really must improve: literacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rules View Post
Winning for the Baddies is defined as the number of surviving villagers being equal to the number of surviving members of the most populated pack.
Apparently, my worst-case scenario is a product of my illiterate (and innumerate) imagination.

I feel much better about this.