The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #281
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Are you the snitch? You voted for a librarian on 2 of 2 days!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Shasta, you're not the snitch, are you, by any chance? I can't think of any other reason for you to be saying you played badly.
Not only did I vote for a librarian on 2 of 2 days, I actually lynched a librarian with my vote on 2 of 2 days.

Of course I'm the Snitch, Nerwen. No one else would have messed it up as badly as I did.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #282
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Winning Narration...

It is early but there is a landslide vote. (the clip is about 54 seconds into the actual youtube video

“I’M FORMENDACIL’S LOVER!” Screamed Nienna. Then she continued, “Um…Nessa, uh Nessa, I have something to confess a reason why, why I Googled you last night. Now I know it isn’t fair-“

“Oh Nienna, its because I’ve been so bare my posts and you felt sorry for me, isn’t that right?” Nessa jumped in.

“Because you are so minimal.”

“Oh, ok then.”

“Yes, she is a Were-Librarian.”

“Well, that settles that then,” Mac chimed in, thinking that was a great little musical number.

“Anyone else want to come forward now, as we have the Were-Librarians.” Alona asked.

“I was the star quarterback,” Nerwen piped up.

“You?” Hakon asked incredulously.

“Yeah, well, cheerleading was fun and all but I also like playing football,” she said with a shrug.

“And in case you were wondering I was the journalist,” Fea huffed. “I thought it would be obvious, what with teaching English now and everything.”

“Well…that is terribly obvious, and you kept calling Nienna your love,” Autume added.

“I was the worst Snitch ever,” moaned Shasta.

“Sort of, but you did the best you could, don’t feel bad. We just bested you.” Brinn said.

“So what do we do with Nessa now?” Asked Fea.

“I saw we just get her,” Mac suggested.

“You know, I agree.” Hakon said. And they all jumped Nessa and just decided that bashing her was the best they could do.

After cleaning up the blood on their respective hands and disposing of the body, the survivors came back into the banquet hall and thought about the whole thing.

“It feels sort of like a game,” Alona observed.

“It kind of does,” Brinn agreed.

“So who wins?” Autume asked.

Formendacil and I!” Exclaimed Nienna.

“Why should you win?” Fea asked.

“Because it was my death was what basically decided the game!” Formendacil shouted, back from the dead.

“If you get to come back than so do I!” Sally came bursting in.

“No you don’t,” Hakon said, banishing Sally with a wave of his hand.

“You can’t-oh you can get raid of me like that.” Sally’s voice faded out as she dispersed like smoke.

“Yes, so anyway, Nienna and I should win. I shall make pies for everyone if you let us.” Form added.

“But people voted for Nessa yesterDay,” Shasta pointed out.

“I, well, I…I want a victory.” Form whined.

“Everyone but the Were-Librarians win,” decreed Lari, her voice surrounding them.

They were all stunned until Nerwen said “Well, I guess that settles that…let’s go home.” And they all left, muttering about never again going to a high school reunion.

VILLAGE WINS.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #283
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
And to think I wasted a protection on you!

...So Boro managed to convince you he was innocent, did he? Guess he's a bit too good for his own good, if you see what I mean.

Or perhaps it was your subconscious whispering, "At last, he's in your power! Kill! Kill! Kill!"

EDIT: X'd with Lari's narration.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #284
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
In case you were wondering:
Seer Dreams:
Nienna
Mac
Nerwen

Snitch dreams:
Shasta
Nessa

Ranger protections:
Nerwen
...I seem to have deleted it, and not written it down, I fail.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #285
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Oh yeah! It was Shasta!
Old 08-07-2009, 10:40 PM   #286
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Much appreciated, but I used my Night 1 role-send to inform the Librarians of my own role, so they wouldn't kill me. The next night I couldn't do anything, and the third night the person I sent to Nessa was... Nessa.

God I suck.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 08-07-2009, 10:48 PM   #287
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
Ranger protections:
Nerwen
...I seem to have deleted it, and not written it down, I fail.
It was Shasta. Due to his immaculate voting record, I thought he might be killed as a suspected Seer.

I didn't get your pm about Fea until after I'd sent the kill in.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #288
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Immaculate voting record... heh. I bet the wolf PMs (what there were of them) were probably mostly along the lines of "Jeez, Shasta sucks as cobbler".
Old 08-07-2009, 10:51 PM   #289
Hakon
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hakon is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I think I started off on a bad note but got better. I will definitely be in the next game. I think my only problem is I seem like the snitch sometimes. Nessa you had me fooled. After Form was killed I thought the other lover was either Nienna or Nerwen. After Sally was lynched I thought the remaining wolves were Alona and Form. I also thought that Boro was the snitch.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:57 PM   #290
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Oh, and I thought that Nerwen was a wolf from Day 1, I thought she was hinting at me and I thought Sally was hinting at her wolfishness too.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:59 PM   #291
Hakon
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hakon is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I only went after Sally cause I came in late and was confused. I thought with the in character thing it would work out and it did. She was my scapegoat and I got lucky.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:07 PM   #292
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Wow. I don't think I've ever played in a game so fast. I must admit, I'm a bit disappointed that I won't have anything to do this weekend... but that particular disappointment had already set in when the Wolves ate me. Pity, that... though it did enable Nienna to dream and pick out the last wolf handily.

Very enjoyable game.

I still want to call it a Lovers' Victory, though. *cough cough*
Old 08-07-2009, 11:20 PM   #293
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Don't worry Shasta, that Ranger slip was the worst mistake I ever made. As soon as I posted it I did a head desk and mentally said to myself 'Boro you dolt!' I tried to make up something on the spot once Mac and alona came after me, but hopefully I gave them as big of a headache as they gave me.

I think the reason I said it when Hakon had his hunch, is because I was feeling the same. I don't have any of the PMs (maybe Nessa or sally do), but I was worried Mac was coming after me so hard, he wanted us to attack him, thus was the Ranger. I have a tendancy to over-rate the Ranger and Hunter, I'm always so scared of them as a wolf.

I wish I could have survived at least that day, because I would have made sure we killed Fea during the night. I thought it looked like she was trying to play our snitch, but we already knew Shasta was the snitch, so felt she was up to something sneaky. Took too long to figure it out though.

What I said about the plan between sally and I was completely true (besides the fact that I hid the big picture I was a wolf). We figured neither of us could survive all the way, but if anyone could Nessa would, as long as sally and I last long enough and could cause a big enough distraction. The plan was, for me to look like the seer, and use Princess Bride references to signal my dreams. I would pretend I dreamt of sally first, and then just each day keep doing it with someone else, and if the real seer did come forward, sally would have my back. So was the plan, which bombed miserably, but it was quite fun dreaming up such a scheme.

The question as to why we killed wilwa, part of it was no-trail, but there were several other factors involved. We knew she didn't look like the seer, but she could have been another gifted, and also she looked like she would be a hard one to get lynched in this game, so out of the 5-6 names we were tossing around went with her.

Formendacil and Nienna it was fun to see you two in here again. And to the newcomes, wow you all have some nce instincts. And Brinn you should have told me you were going to try to save me...ha. Once Shasta's vote came up, I could only trust myself.

Great innocent play, combined with luck (oi nothing went our way!) led to a resounding massacre. 2 toss-up lynches go against us, the snitch proved to be a bigger problem than the gifteds (sorry Shasta, but don't be too hard on yourself. Curious though, do you read HP? I left a hint a about your vote being 'not-so-golden?') But even then any chance of escaping was quickly shut. Nessa got Form, but then Nienna picked her. We were counting on the Fea and Nerwen arguments to last a little while, then Fea goes and dreams of the ranger. Wherever we turned, got smacked back down.

I hope Nessa, we did not sour your first experience as a wolf. You were in a no-wn situation but were fighting admirably.

Last, but not least, an extremely enjoyable idea for a game Lari and Mira. Well done, even if it was a slaughter, it was noodles of fun
Old 08-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #294
alonariel
Wight

alonariel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
As far as a first game goes, I had a lot of fun. Lari knows how much the suspense of trying to figure out the roles was driving me up the wall. The reunion idea was great, and a little bittersweet since I just graduated high school myself.

*rolls up sleeves* Does anyone know who mods the next game and when it starts?
Old 08-08-2009, 01:29 AM   #295
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Oh, and I thought that Nerwen was a wolf from Day 1, I thought she was hinting at me and I thought Sally was hinting at her wolfishness too.
Ah, do you mean my IC bit where I went on about how hot you were? Of course, I must have looked like I was saying, "Hi there, I know you're on our side."

Well, thanks for saving me on Day One. And Nienna, too. We really owe you.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:30 AM   #296
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nessa Telrunya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Nessa Telrunya
No hard feelings towards anyone, least of all my fellow wolves. Your plan was risky, but sure fun to watch.

Shasta, don't feel bad. I think it was kind of our fault that we weren't hinting at you good enough. But when I got the message "Shasta would like you to know that you are a wolf." I laughed so hard. Then I realized "Hey, that means he knows to help me at least!"

Once my companions were gone, my original plan was to frame Brinn.(nothing against you, I randomly picked) I was going to pick my Night kills by whoever had a clean record and would also cause enough confusion for the suspicious villagers leftover to battle it out with each other.

My reason for killing Form was about framing Brinn, because he had been really against her in the last day, and an obvious!Brinnwolf would most likely have wanted those who spoke out at her gone.

But then Nienna came forward. I knew I was dead then, but if I could hint at maybe being the Seer I would live. If I were to survive a lynching that Day, by pure luck, I wouldn't have killed the Lover at Night, so everyone would doubt her credibility. But then Fea came forward to glamorously crap on that idea.

I have to say, though, that was brilliant how both of you managed to tag team me! What were the chances of Form being the lover and Nienna dreaming of me, and having Seer visions to back up her credibility?

I will definitely keep playing this game. It's the most fun I've had in ages.

Last edited by Nessa Telrunya; 08-08-2009 at 06:33 AM.
Nessa Telrunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:32 AM   #297
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Knowing that Nienna was the other lover, it took all of my self control (just ask Lari, who was there) not to post something to the effect of, "Nienna will tell who she dreamed of when she gets home." I knew Nienna would kill me in my sleep if I stole her glamorous reveal, and though I knew she'd chosen to learn roles, I didn't know who she chose...

But I also knew...

She left for the day without posting. Which meant she was holding out on us.

Which meant I was pretty sure she had a wolf and wanted a fabulous reveal.

So I bit my tongue and went shopping with Lari, and it all worked out quite nicely.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:59 AM   #298
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Great game everyone!! I'm with Form in holding out for a Lover win... though I believe we decided we would split it into thirds (Form with 1/3, me with 1/3, and the village with 1/3)

Lets see... Form and I were pretty sure from Day One that Fea was the seer and then we were pretty convinced Sally was a wolf. I wasn't terribly excited that Mac tried to kill me on Day One but I'm glad I survived. I was talking to Form and was like "I'm pretty sure they are going to try to kill me in my sleep... again." He was very positive in that at least I would be avenged but I was like "I don't mind sacrificing myself for the village but I would have at least liked to play a little before."

I had no idea about Boro... I didn't really think two wolves would be so obvious in their beginning escapades but that just shows what I know.

The other night when I found out that Formy died and that I got to know two roles I was sitting in my living room with the Moddesses (Fea had gone to bed) and so I was like ...I want to know Autume and Lari said innocent and then I thought for a second and said Nessa and the moddesses weren't terribly happy as they had to tell me she was the last wolf and knew their game was going to end.

I contemplated posting right at deadline on how I knew the last wolf but I decided that wouldn't be any fun. I woke up a little early and wrote out my post and then saved it without posting because I wanted to see what everyone would post about. It definitely was fascinating.

Anyway good game! Shasta we were pretty sure you were innocent after giving the kill vote to Sally but as soon as you said you were curious about who I thought was the Snitch I thought it was probably you.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:01 AM   #299
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

It was a fun game if tragically short. The wolves didn't have any luck, Sally actually was the vote winner Day 1 for lynching(only after I picked her name to die did I notice that she never retracted her vote for Nerwen making her vote for Nienna invalid. That's what I get for doing that while sick and just after work...). And Day 2 I really thought it would just be a Brinn lynch(sorry!) because, well, you voted for yourself. Then Alona and Boro started getting votes and Mira was here and I was talking to Sally and I think I may have...been wondering why more people hadn't voted in a possible loud way.

Shasta, don't feel bad you really had no luck. But from what happened I realized you had one of the harder roles to play, as you are blind to your wolves. And we did give you the last one...and then Nienna wanted to know Nessa's role

It was entertaining Day 1 to watch the way things played out.

And yes Form, a game this short wouldn't have been possible without Nienna's dreams. There I said it, but there could have been a case made against her as there was the Day before. Sort of.

Good game everyone and thanks for playing!

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 08-08-2009 at 08:01 AM. Reason: x-posted with Nienna
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:21 AM   #300
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

What? I don't get to come back to life? What about my poor motherless children??

Good job everyone! Village rocks!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:38 AM   #301
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
What? I don't get to come back to life? What about my poor motherless children??

Good job everyone! Village rocks!!!
Oh I tried, but it just didn't fit and Form was hounding me yesterday about getting a lover win. I was promised pie. Which I don't get because it was a village win.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:54 AM   #302
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

I still feel like I singlehandedly killed this game, though, Lari. And Nessa, I dreamt of you because I thought it was possible Brinn was a wolf, and you were the Seer who'd caught her.

Nerwen, Sally mentioned Shakespeare in reference to you Day 1, which is another reason I thought you were a wolf... Boro, I tried hinting to the wolves on Day 2 that if they were sending me hints, I wasn't picking them up. I'm just fail all around, I guess.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:22 AM   #303
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
*grumble grumble* Well done village. *grumble grumble*

Anyway, I'd like to point out that on Day One I pegged three of the four 'gifteds'. I fake voted for Fea, which doesn't count but I knew she was some sort of trouble for us. Then I thought Nerwen looked just suspicious enough to get lynched, without the trouble of 'oh, you tried to kill a gifted!' or something. Oh. Nienna? Didn't know for sure, but I had a vibe that she needed to be dead.

3/4 gifteds in one Day. Not bad, really.

Anyway, Tum's on the phone so I best pop off for now. Kudos and commentary later, my lovelies!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:40 AM   #304
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Shasta, you didn't. It was the tie between Brinn and Boro that got Boro lynched. Nothing more. And then Nienna choosing Nessa was just bad luck.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #305
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Wow, this was a very short game. Good job, everybody!

I have to say I liked it that the amount of reading in this game was more moderate than it usually tends to be (without there be less substance). You can actually have a closer look at even the people who talk much without it taking half the day.

Btw, Boro, just when I was completely about to overlook it where you asked Hakon to tell you why he thought I was the ranger, Rikae looked over my shoulder and asked me whether I was going to go after you now. Then I looked at it again and "Ah, Boro is evil!"
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:46 AM   #306
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Btw, Boro, just when I was completely about to overlook it where you asked Hakon to tell you why he thought I was the ranger, Rikae looked over my shoulder and asked me whether I was going to go after you now. Then I looked at it again and "Ah, Boro is evil!"
No fair getting help from Rikae! Even though you figured it out...no fair!
Old 08-08-2009, 11:57 AM   #307
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Yeah! Rikae only gets to help if she actually plays! (Lari and I are still quite bitter that she didn't.)

Anyway, I must be off to work like a good college student, but I'll be back later with commentary.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #308
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
Yeah! Rikae only gets to help if she actually plays! (Lari and I are still quite bitter that she didn't.)

Anyway, I must be off to work like a good college student, but I'll be back later with commentary.
Haha, it's no problem. It was only a few games back when Mac was a wolf, Rikae was the hunter, and I was an ordo...I had a hunch Rikae was either the Ranger or Hunter, but didn't say anything until she revealed. Then I told her I believed her and gave her the reasons.

So, I would expect either of them to pick up that I made an obvious mistake, one that an innocent Boro would not make, even if Mac might have first overlooked it. It was a momentary loss of not-thinking. I thought Mac was the Ranger, and when Hakon had the same hunch, I was looking to try and confirm it. It was a silly mistake and as Nerwen said, I'm surprised it wasn't unanimous.

However Mac, you and Rikae should check out my game...if you like D-list superheroes

Last edited by Boromir88; 08-08-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:48 PM   #309
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
This was a great game! For my second one it wasn't bad at all. I know there's still plenty for me to learn, and I look forward to doing so. I really enjoyed the narrations! Now when you start dreaming of WW is that a sign that you're hooked?

Look forward to the next game.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #310
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Oh, and Shasta, the title "worst cobbler ever" belongs to me. Nerwen will surely attest.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:08 PM   #311
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Oh, and Shasta, the title "worst cobbler ever" belongs to me. Nerwen will surely attest.
Wait. Was that Kit's game? 'Cause I might have to agree.

*hugs you both*
Old 08-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #312
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
Now when you start dreaming of WW is that a sign that you're hooked?
No, no, that means you're perfectly normal, and we don't have to lynch you for not showing adequate interest in the game. It's always annoying to have to clear out the deadwood.

*fails to mention that the only dream he had that he remembers over the last week was not explicitly related to WW and, if one were to relate it in, would suggest rather shocking and unsavoury things about his supposedly innocent self*
Old 08-08-2009, 06:43 PM   #313
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Formie, darling, you have NO idea how hard it is not to say what I want to. I'll settle for the following though. Heh.

Why would you want SIX?!
Old 08-08-2009, 07:02 PM   #314
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Formie, darling, you have NO idea how hard it is not to say what I want to. I'll settle for the following though. Heh.

Why would you want SIX?!
I'll come clean, Miss Sally, I don't have a clue what you're talking about. Unless... wait... Six... have I somewhere, somehow made an inadvertent reference to Dr. Who?
Old 08-08-2009, 07:25 PM   #315
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
I'll come clean, Miss Sally, I don't have a clue what you're talking about. Unless... wait... Six... have I somewhere, somehow made an inadvertent reference to Dr. Who?
Honestly, I thought you might not remember; it was a long time ago on a rather fun Downer IM session. I'm not sure the number was six -though I thought it was- but we were talking about how you weren't allowed to marry one girl.

Oh, and re: Doctor Who. Why would you want Six? He's awkward.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #316
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Honestly, I thought you might not remember; it was a long time ago on a rather fun Downer IM session. I'm not sure the number was six -though I thought it was- but we were talking about how you weren't allowed to marry one girl.

Oh, and re: Doctor Who. Why would you want Six? He's awkward.
Ahhh. I think I remember this IM session--though I did have to duck out at some point during the proceedings. I did not remember you were there, but there were a LOT of Downers, so I can't really be blamed there, can I?

And I don't want Six. I don't want any Dr. Who... it's difficult to want something you know much too little about.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:22 PM   #317
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Ahhh. I think I remember this IM session--though I did have to duck out at some point during the proceedings. I did not remember you were there, but there were a LOT of Downers, so I can't really be blamed there, can I?

And I don't want Six. I don't want any Dr. Who... it's difficult to want something you know much too little about.
*snickers*

I think I was there off and on, or perhaps you were. It's possible I popped out to class in the middle, for all I know. And there were a lot of us; we should do that again sometime, just as an antidote to sanity.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:50 PM   #318
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
*snickers*

I think I was there off and on, or perhaps you were. It's possible I popped out to class in the middle, for all I know. And there were a lot of us; we should do that again sometime, just as an antidote to sanity.
Well, during the summer I can just play Werewolf to achieve that.

But, um, p'raps we're getting a bit too chatty for a forum thread--you can always swing by IM if we need to continue.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:57 PM   #319
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Well, during the summer I can just play Werewolf to achieve that.

But, um, p'raps we're getting a bit too chatty for a forum thread--you can always swing by IM if we need to continue.
Indeed, indeed. I'm actually having IM issues so unless you're on MSN I think we're a bit out of luck.

But to make this on topic, kudos on being the only 'gifted' I didn't immediately pick up on. You generally don't trip my radar at all, to be honest, or at least not right away.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #320
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Wow, I miss one Day and the game is over? Is this a record for being the shortest game ever? Sorry for missing the final Day. I thought I had been lynched and anyway, I didn't really have time to participate that Day as I so stated due to RL. I feel pretty lousy about how I played this game since I never had enough time to read the thread thoroughly and make sense of everything. I thought I'd be able to catch up at some point, but I didn't expect the game to end so quickly. It's probably for the best though since I realised this coming week will most likely be more stressful than I anticipated. :/

Though short, it was a good game and I did enjoy the brief time I could participate. I wish I could say more, but I still haven't actually read the thread properly yet. I'm still not sure who everyone's roles were...