The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #361
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
And Re: Greenie's vote for Shasta:

Shastawolf theory makes no sense.

If he were a wolf, do you really think he'd try to get me to *stop* blindly ignoring suspicious behavior? No. He'd be happy with the known innocent expressing trust for him, and unless I did have the rest of his packmates pegged (which, if Shasta's a wolf, I'm way mixed up anyay ) and he'd be fine with me chasing down innocents.

As it happens, your vote for him, which again was very badly reasoned, doesn't help at all with the uneasy "maybe I was wrong" feeling I was having. Now I'm quite a bit more sure about your guilt.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #362
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
A bit rude wouldn't you say?

Sorry I find you suspicious. Did I ever call you a horrid name? (Wolf doesn't count)
Sorry, dear, I thought you'd get the implication. Lemming as in a follower. There was no offense intended (other than that obvious "WOLF!" of course).
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:48 PM   #363
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Turns out I'll be around until (more or less) deadline after all. Will be chilling with some people so still won't be very verbose, but I'll be around.

And Shasta needs to stop following me!
Old 04-10-2010, 05:51 PM   #364
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Darn... this has been the most disappointing ww-Day ever for me. Really. I just sit here and half-heartedly skim some pages and look for new entries. And do nothing, except going to the living room to move a pile of papers from point A to point B and have a cigarette. Maybe it's that over-stretching state where the mind and the body are over-exhausted or something (I had school today in the morning, seven hours of singing and dancing with the choir - and will have six hours of it tomorrow, went into the movies).

I just can't get hold of doing anything. Depressing indeed. And the clock is ticking (2.45AM right now).

Blah.

As you Lottie mentioned it, I suddenly remembered this (I was coming convinced that she is innocent - Greenie that is - just becasue I knew she had a tough day on D1 and I could sympathise with her haste and tiredness toDay coming to the thread such late). But it could actually fit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Greenie: I see Lottie's case against her but I legitimately refuse to follow Lottie.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:53 PM   #365
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
That's quite interesting. Floundering for something to contribute?
Yes, dear. What about that is interesting to you? It was Day 1. That was the first post I had made that wasn't straight up banter and didn't particularly want to be accused of being evil for not participating.

In an attempt to not miss deadline for the second day in a row (which is unfortunately extremely likely considering how much studying I still have to do. Procrastination = bad), ima go ahead and vote now.

++wintywinty

There's something suspicious about the way he's been posting. It could be because he's a newbie, but I'm going to go with the idea that there's wolfish coaching going on. Might change that if The Mythology of Crime and Criminal Justice doesn't suck my life completely away before DL.

Last edited by Mirandir; 04-10-2010 at 05:54 PM. Reason: xed since...Lottie's last post on page 9 (I think)
Mirandir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:55 PM   #366
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Boots

When I say it looked obvious that there was a connection between Boro and Loslote. It was primarily his duty speech. He also seemed very anti-Loslote lynch. Perhaps they thought he was the Seer instead?

Loslote, do you have any reasonings behind your categorical choices?

I think the most o.O votes from yesterDay are Nog's for Fea and [b]Shasta[/b's for Greenie.

The Greenie and Legate votes for Loslote, I think are the most suspicious on that wagon. Legate because of what I said yesterDay. He didn't seem to actually be concerned about the Loslote wagon; he was saying it, to merely say it. Greenie's vote looked opportunistic.

Loslote. Sally was the only Legate voter. Glirdan voted for Shasta.

Haha @ Sallyglare.

I'm confused Loslote. You say Legate is more innocent, because Sally and Glirdan voted for him. But then you talk about Glirdan's vote for Shasta.

Skip. Loslote claimed to be the other Shirriff. So far, no one has counter-claimed her. So the likelihood of her actually being the other Shirriff is pretty high.

I have to agree with Nerwen in regards to the multiple sentiments of surprise for yesterDays last minute voting. Uhm.. since when are the last minutes not crazy or frantic?

Legate seems a lot more... wordy that usual.

Yes Skip. To the wolves, both Fea and Loslote were innocents.

So Sally looks to be the easy lynch candidate toDay?

Brin, are you and Winty packmates? That paragrapgh addressed to him, looked like you were supplying him with a reason.

Sally's 'defense' of the suspicions against her, seem quite flat and completely void of emotion. Almost as if she doesn't care if she goes.

I can't agree with you 'pegging wolves' is the only reason you get lynched quickly Loslote.

I agree with Aganzir on her point against Winty. As it looks like there is no legitimate reason for his statement regarding Brin - other than perhaps he is a wolf, and it was discussed amongst his fellows.

You know.. all of this 'will explain my vote later' from multiple people.. is quite irritating. Is it really that difficult to attach a sentence or two with your vote? No, I don't think it is.

I apologize. My attention span today is atrocious. It took me two hours just to get through page seven. Then a new page popped up every time I went to the next.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:57 PM   #367
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'm going to go ahead and:

++ Glirdy

I might change if Shasta, Zil, Nog, or Ni are in danger of being lynched and voting Sally would save them. As this looks unlikely as of now, I probably won't change my vote.

EDIT: xed with Izzy
Old 04-10-2010, 05:59 PM   #368
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Are you hoping that Glirdan is lynched, Loslote? Considering there are four on Sally right now.

Last edited by Isabellkya; 04-10-2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Fixed a tag fail.
Isabellkya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #369
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
When I say it looked obvious that there was a connection between Boro and Loslote. It was primarily his duty speech. He also seemed very anti-Loslote lynch. Perhaps they thought he was the Seer instead?

Loslote, do you have any reasonings behind your categorical choices?
Yes - for the two Unsures, Boro and I considered you as a possible wolf if we were wrong about someone else. Brinn I just didn't have an opinion about yet. Now I trust her more than I suspect her, but I still don't have much of an opinion.

Quote:
I think the most o.O votes from yesterDay are Nog's for Fea and [b]Shasta[/b's for Greenie.

The Greenie and Legate votes for Loslote, I think are the most suspicious on that wagon. Legate because of what I said yesterDay. He didn't seem to actually be concerned about the Loslote wagon; he was saying it, to merely say it. Greenie's vote looked opportunistic.
Nog's and Shasta's? Why?

Quote:
Loslote. Sally was the only Legate voter. Glirdan voted for Shasta.

Haha @ Sallyglare.

I'm confused Loslote. You say Legate is more innocent, because Sally and Glirdan voted for him. But then you talk about Glirdan's vote for Shasta.
Yes. I was mistaken about that. Sorry.

Quote:
I have to agree with Nerwen in regards to the multiple sentiments of surprise for yesterDays last minute voting. Uhm.. since when are the last minutes not crazy or frantic?
Ah, but there was quite a bit of behind-the-scenes planning...I can see where some people might have gotten lost.

Quote:
Legate seems a lot more... wordy that usual.
Isn't he always wordy?

Quote:
So Sally looks to be the easy lynch candidate toDay?
Pretty much, and I personally am not going to fight it.

Quote:
Sally's 'defense' of the suspicions against her, seem quite flat and completely void of emotion. Almost as if she doesn't care if she goes.
Lovely point, dear.

Quote:
I can't agree with you 'pegging wolves' is the only reason you get lynched quickly Loslote.
True. I am also silly and people just like lynching me.

Quote:
You know.. all of this 'will explain my vote later' from multiple people.. is quite irritating. Is it really that difficult to attach a sentence or two with your vote? No, I don't think it is.
Agreed.

Quote:
I apologize. My attention span today is atrocious. It took me two hours just to get through page seven. Then a new page popped up every time I went to the next.
Heh. Don't worry about it. I've been having issues focusing, too.

EDIT: xed with Izzy
Old 04-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #370
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Are you hoping that Glirdan is lynched, Loslote? Considering there are four on Sally right now.
I don't think it'll happen, but I'd be good with either of them dying, and decided to go with Glirdy.

EDIT: "it" being a Glirdy-lynch.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:11 PM   #371
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

So, like Nog said earlier Agan is having some internet issues and he PM'ed her vote to me. I trust that Nog isn't making it up, haha, so I'll accept it:

She would like to vote for

++ Inzil

Her message:

"He's the one I feel most confident about voting atm. Lottie makes me seriously mad and regardless of when I die, I will expect an apology for her frivolous accusations."
Old 04-10-2010, 06:11 PM   #372
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I don't think it'll happen, but I'd be good with either of them dying, and decided to go with Glirdy.

EDIT: "it" being a Glirdy-lynch.
Ah, and they speak of my throwaway votes....*rolls eyes*

EDIT: x'd with the Moddess, who momentarily confused me.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:16 PM   #373
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy

Yes, because me saying "I wish people actually had proper reasons and they really shouldn't kill me because it's a bad choice" is a passionless defense.

Did you want me to yell and scream and insult people? 'Cause I could, but it wouldn't make a difference.

Gah. People are never happy with anything anymore.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:17 PM   #374
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Vote count, which I made all on my own cause I didn't think to check if any one else had done it for me (thanks Lottie).

Morsul -> Sally
Nerwen -> Sally (2)
Lommy -> Glirdan
Greenie -> Shasta
Legate -> Sally (3)
WW -> Sally (4)
Shasta -> Morsul
Mira -> WW
Lottie -> Glirdan (2)
Agan -> Inzil

DL in 2 hours and 13 minutes. (since I extended it by an hour)
Old 04-10-2010, 06:19 PM   #375
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

The weirdest thing is that Lottie's not even doing all this weird stuff because she's evil. She's being confusing and off-base and she's innocent. That's what really worries me.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #376
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
So, like Nog said earlier Agan is having some internet issues and he PM'ed her vote to me. I trust that Nog isn't making it up, haha, so I'll accept it:

She would like to vote for

[*highlight]++ Inzil [/highlight*]

Her message:

"He's the one I feel most confident about voting atm. Lottie makes me seriously mad and regardless of when I die, I will expect an apology for her frivolous accusations."
I'm sorry, dear. I won't appologize for my non-frivolous accusations, but I will admit some of them were over the top. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Ah, and they speak of my throwaway votes....*rolls eyes*
Ah, but there is a difference. You were the first to vote him and there was little support for his lynch. Moreover you said did not particularly like the main candidate for lynchdom. I do like the current main candidate, there is already a vote for Glirdy, and others do suspect him.

EDIT: xed since the Sally post I quoted.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #377
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
you did insult me you called me a lemming sorry the tone in my post was off as well. I knoew what you meant I had nothing to add but that

And for the record every time I try to defend myself everyone says "WOAH Over the top response must be a Wolf"

Though I'm not changing my vote I like the tone of Sally's defenses(I just don't believe them)

Sally I got your back... sort of
Old 04-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #378
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Sharing the feeling...

Okay, one thing. There has been something I don't think honest in Mira's posting and now her vote on winty looks like a too easy one - like Shasta's rambling over whether to vote Morsul or winty.

Morsul tends to get lynched and at least suspected a lot just because of the way he thinks / plays (to disprove that we once let him be the whole game and of course he was a wolf then and won...). So I'm not saying he can't be a wolf, but jumping on suspecting him is the easiest choice possible because one can always quite legitimately say "he looks suspicious" as that is what he does, everytime.

With winty I see more a new player getting to grips with this game more than a wolf. And the most suspicious thing (making reasons for his vote afterwards based on things that had happened after his vote!) he admitted he had come up. Also, if they were mates, why would Brinn tell him in public on D2 how he should have played on D1? Couldn't she have just said it last Night? But it surely is easy to say he looks suspicious (he does). Say that and more or less everyone nods.

They both could be wolves (probably not both but one of them), but I'd choose someone I have a real suspicion instead of Morsul (as the chances of getting it wrong are that big) or winty (he has been better toDay than on D1, so maybe he should have a chance to show can he improve on D3). They may not be "easy lynches" as many people I think share my view on them, but they are "easily voted" as none would normally blame anyone voting for them...

Quote:
x'd with the Moddess, who momentarily confused me.
Even if I PM'd that vote to her, seeing Wilwa voting kind of made me gasp as well...
Old 04-10-2010, 06:24 PM   #379
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
The weirdest thing is that Lottie's not even doing all this weird stuff because she's evil. She's being confusing and off-base and she's innocent. That's what really worries me.
I have mentioned that I don't like it when people trust me? I have, right? 'Cause turns out being a known innocent is making me really sleepy and bored. Just sayin'.

EDIT: xed since my last.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:24 PM   #380
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Ah, but there is a difference. You were the first to vote him and there was little support for his lynch. Moreover you said did not particularly like the main candidate for lynchdom. I do like the current main candidate, there is already a vote for Glirdy, and others do suspect him.

EDIT: xed since the Sally post I quoted.

Yes, there is a difference. I didn't like the primary lynch candidate so I didn't vote for them. You DO and you still are splitting the vote.

So who's the one who's voting improperly? Not me.

How are you not evil?!?!

ETA: x'd with Lottie
Old 04-10-2010, 06:27 PM   #381
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Sharing the feeling...

Morsul tends to get lynched and at least suspected a lot just because of the way he thinks / plays (to disprove that we once let him be the whole game and of course he was a wolf then and won...). So I'm not saying he can't be a wolf, but jumping on suspecting him is the easiest choice possible because one can always quite legitimately say "he looks suspicious" as that is what he does, everytime.
I survived for a while yes but I didn't win... for the record
Old 04-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #382
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Yes, there is a difference. I didn't like the primary lynch candidate so I didn't vote for them. You DO and you still are splitting the vote.

So who's the one who's voting improperly? Not me.

How are you not evil?!?!

ETA: x'd with Lottie
Ah, but bandwaggoning is so boring. Voting for an alternate candidate (who really is a candidate, not just a throwaway) is so much more entertaining...

EDIT: xed with Morsul
Old 04-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #383
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Page 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
And btw, some people yesterDay voiced suspicion about me according to my vote for Lottie, calling it that I jumped on a bandwagon or something, note please that I kept saying that I am going to vote her (and was quite firmly decided to do that) already quite early, and I was the first one to suspect her as far as I am aware (my post where I said it crossposted I think with somebody saying similar suspicion, but that's it). And for that matter, I didn't even realise for quite a long time that Fea's vote was for her as well (as I didn't think about the vote, considering it a "random vote" which, even more likely, is going to be retracted! - cf. Lommy's theory about that Fea cast it only to retract it later. Anyway, I wasn't considering the vote). So my vote was only my vote and that's also why I kept it even with the concern about "easy lynch crowd" (as I said in reply to Nogrod who voiced that concern).
The reasoning for his vote is clear and respectable, but the overall tone seems a little too defensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Glirdy's actions scream wolf (especially his Shasta vote - vote someone who looks not at all suspicious because he voted for your packmate? ).
I am really starting to get agitated with this constant biased reasoning. You're making the assumption that I am evil based on my vote for Shasta due to his out of the blue vote for Greenie, who is my quote/unquote "packmate"? Yes, my vote was a throwaway vote yesterDay, but I went through my list of suspicions and voted for the one person who stood out the most, which was Shasta as his vote troubled me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Ah ha! Main advocate? I don't think so. I thought other people (Greenie at least) had good points about you and I found you suspicious, but it was not enough to vote for you. I suspected Mira and Morsul more. And if I had voted for you, you'd accuse me of jumping into the bandwagon now, eh?
And what's this real contribution you're talking about? How is your contribution different from or better than mine?
This seems a little overly defensive to me...but as it is in response to Lottie who has been hounding everyone with biased reasoning, it could very well be that Agan is simply exasperated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Anyway... in contrary to people wondering about Lottie's suspects, I suggest we really consider them strongly (especially those which they agreed on).
I thought that would have been the obvious thing, seeing as both Boro and Lottie are known innocents. Perhaps you're just stating this so as to steer attention away from yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Glirdan - weird comment against the Lottie wagon, had all the wagoned-for people on his suspicion list late yesterDay yet still made a throwaway vote and refused to take sides.
I'm not going to keep on defending myself over this, especially since there is only about two hours and twenty minutes left of the Day at the time of writing this and I have been defending myself against Lottie since late in the Day for Day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Unfortunately, when there's this many players around it can be really difficult to focus on everyone, unless you have a whole bunch of time on your hands...which most of us don't.
Amen.

Which brings me to the end of page 7....FINALLY....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick Conclusion From This Page

Legate is starting to stand out to me. He's making concise arguments, yes, but some of the points he is bringing up (like the one mentioned above) are things that would be fairly obvious to all of us with the exception of our new players. So why point it out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So at this point,

Sally and Legate are in my suspicions list, which may change with my reading of page 8. Will be back to post that but first....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anybody else worried about Mira and Nerwen? They have been relatively quiet this game, although Mira is a little more worrisome then Nerwen as the latter has been making some great contributions to the game. I'd love to hear more from both, but more so Mira.

EDIT: Xed with numerous amounts of people.
EDIT2: Quoted improperly, fixed it up
Old 04-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #384
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
Yes, dear. What about that is interesting to you? It was Day 1. That was the first post I had made that wasn't straight up banter and didn't particularly want to be accused of being evil for not participating.

In an attempt to not miss deadline for the second day in a row (which is unfortunately extremely likely considering how much studying I still have to do. Procrastination = bad), ima go ahead and vote now.

highlight]++wintywinty[/highlight]

There's something suspicious about the way he's been posting. It could be because he's a newbie, but I'm going to go with the idea that there's wolfish coaching going on. Might change that if The Mythology of Crime and Criminal Justice doesn't suck my life completely away before DL.
To my mind, looking for ways to not appear evil is something wolves obsess about.
And as Nog noted, that surely is a safe and painless vote.

x/d with all since 379
Old 04-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #385
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Ah, but bandwaggoning is so boring. Voting for an alternate candidate (who really is a candidate, not just a throwaway) is so much more entertaining...

EDIT: xed with Morsul
Entertaining is not helping the village. Entertaining just entertains you.

Does no one see the gaping holes in the logic of this plan?
Old 04-10-2010, 06:33 PM   #386
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Entertaining is not helping the village. Entertaining just entertains you.

My logic is quite failing toDay. I should probably take a nap or something, but I just can't gather up the willpower...
Old 04-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #387
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Agan Day Two:
247: sad about Boro’s death, surprised Fea was the cobbler but happy she is dead, isn’t sure if the wolves thought that Lottie and Boro were the Sheriffs, thinks Lottie may be a bit too subjective in her analysis of Sally, would like to know why Lottie is so sure of Greenie, Agan, Glirdy, and Sally being wolves

249: Denies that she was the main advocate for Lottie’s death (--I agree with her there… from looking over the last day she wasn’t the main advocate--), says that her contribution is just as good as Lottie’s

252: doesn’t think she is on the same wave-length as Nog but doesn’t think he is a wolf, wonders why I thought Mira was acting Mira-esque, also thinks Brinn was forcing normalcy but she isn’t usually on the same wave-length as Brinn either. She doesn’t like Zil’s vote for Mira based on her suspicions, asks Zil why if the Lottie-wagon was suspicious did he not find most of the members suspicious, thinks Izzy looks good, would love more substance from Sally but she isn’t looking good, re-explains retractions for WinWin, wonders who talked about Brinn before WinWin’s vote as he claimed, likes Glirdy for now

281: agrees with Lommy, doesn’t like Lottie’s flimsy reasons for suspecting people just because she is a known innocent, notes that she may be taking the retraction thing a bit far, thinks knowing Sally’s role will shed some light on things, doesn’t like Morsul’s vote, thinks WinWin’s defense of his Brinn vote is very suspicious because no-one praised her so he didn’t really have enough info to go on

285: Defends herself to Zil – responds to his points about her… read it for exacts

291: List: Guilty – Morsul for his reasoning, Mira for her weird treatment of WinWin, WinWin for his fishy vote explanation, Zil for his comment about the Lottie-wagon and for suspecting Lottie’s suspects but then still asking Lottie why she thinks so

295: Asks Mira to explain her suspicion of WinWin among other things

299: defends her sadness at Boro’s death, defends herself to Lottie, still wonders what made WinWin say that he knew Brinn was a good player

Votes Zil via Wilwa

In conclusion. She seems rather innocent to me. She hasn't really done anything to make her seem wolvish. She's on my leaning innocent category at the moment.

Edit: x-ed since 380
Old 04-10-2010, 06:41 PM   #388
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Yes, because me saying "I wish people actually had proper reasons and they really shouldn't kill me because it's a bad choice" is a passionless defense.

Did you want me to yell and scream and insult people? 'Cause I could, but it wouldn't make a difference.
It is interesting how differently people seem to interpret things. I read Izzy's point as a defence of you Sally: your defence is void of emotion, you don't care eg. you're an ordo... I think any innocent would have read it thus. But then you go on interpreting it the opposite way! So does that actually tell us you're guilty as you see any comment on you as a threat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally to Lottie
How are you not evil?!?!
I saw Agan getting upset with Lottie - and I think with a reason - but what is this? Resigning already?
Quote:
I don't. She has her retractable vote in store if something would go wrong from her POV. If she thinks you two as suspicious that's all right. Actually putting forwards two candidates is a good idea because then people can't just bandwagon on one person (the wolves have it easy if everyone votes the same) and some choices might be quite telling later when roles of the lynched are learned.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #389
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
Nog's and Shasta's? Why?
Shasta's vote seemed to come out of left field. Nog's, essentially the same. With everything that he had been posting, I had not been thinkinghe would be voting for Fea.

Yes, Legate tends to post a lot. But his wording seems to be fluffy. He seems to take the scenic route in making his points.

Well Sally. You have had an awful lot of joking around posts. Eventually, you lessen it, and get serious and contribute. But.. you're still in a banter, joke phase.

You calling Loslote on her 'weirdness' and being innocent. Uhm... when have YOU not done that yourself? When have others not?

X'd with everything after #380. Apparently didn't refresh enough.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:49 PM   #390
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Okay. 3.40 and I'm off to sleep.

++ Sally

I thought for a moment of joining Lottie's Glirdy-wagon just to make sure there is a real choice, but then I realised I'm not in that comfort-zone where I could say that they are as suspicious and it's just the same which one we lynch. I do suspect Glirdy, but I do think we have better chances of getting a wolf with Sally. Especially looking at her latest posting...

EDIT: X'd with Izzy
Old 04-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #391
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nog's point against Sally is quite good. And I wish that she would contribute something and not sulk around being all "woe is me" ... love you though I do, dearie, you are going to need to shape up rather quickly to get me to not vote for you.

Edit: x-ed with Nog
Old 04-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #392
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Nog's point against Sally is quite good. And I wish that she would contribute something and not sulk around being all "woe is me" ... love you though I do, dearie, you are going to need to shape up rather quickly to get me to not vote for you.

Edit: x-ed with Nog
Well here's my theory. If people aren't making factual, reasonable points against me I don't have anything to do to defend myself than tell them they're misunderstanding me and need better reasoning. Which is what I've done.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #393
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

wintywinty has just left Hobbiton.
What does x-ed mean that people put at the end of their posts?
wintywinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #394
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I really don't see all that is wrong, necessarily with what I think Loslote is doing. If there is only one lynch candidate.. then what exactly will that tell us in the future? We will gain very little information on it.

X'd since my last post.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #395
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintywinty View Post
It means cross-posted... or you posted your post before you saw some of the posts that were posted at the same time (or while you were writing yours)
Old 04-10-2010, 06:54 PM   #396
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
It means they've cross-posted - that they started writing their post before the other person submitted theirs, and thus did not see that post.

EDIT: xed with Ni.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:56 PM   #397
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Right now, I have narrowed down the twp possible people I am going to vote for to either Glirdy, or Sally. Glirdy and Sally seem to me as being the most suspicous thus far.
As has been noted, this might seem sinister in the way ww sticks with the two candidates that are (apparently) the lynch du jour. Perhaps though, he's now following Lottie's lead as the de facto innocent, at least someone who isn't going to intentionally try to lead us to an innocent lynch. That's why I've been mainly looking at her suspects.
If I thought Mira was a viable candidate toDay, I might well vote for her again.
As it is, if we're down to Sally and Glirdan, I need to make up my mind....

x/d with all since 389
Old 04-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #398
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Well here's my theory. If people aren't making factual, reasonable points against me I don't have anything to do to defend myself than tell them they're misunderstanding me and need better reasoning. Which is what I've done.
That's fine. Stop defending yourself and tell us who you think are wolves or who you find suspicious and why.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #399
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
That's fine. Stop defending yourself and tell us who you think are wolves or who you find suspicious and why.
I think you missed it. If you want more details I'm happy to give.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #400
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Is back from a night out and trying to catch up with the proceedings... Not an easy task I must say, me thinking's gravely impaired... BRB.