The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2005, 03:04 PM   #1
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril Barrow-Downs Dreams

I just thought of this, there was a thread a little like this except it was different.

I was curious if any one has ever had a Barrow-Downs dream. Envolving the Barrow-Downs, the Barrow Wight or any BD member. What happened in the dream?

I mentioned this in another thread, but Ill say it again. I had a dream that Feanor of the Peredhil was a dog and she was rummaging through my garbage bins.

How about you?

Last edited by wilwarin538; 08-04-2009 at 09:20 AM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 03:27 PM   #2
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Well I had a dream just last night (or was it two nights ago) about the Isle of Werewolf game. Being the seer I found it comical but nothing was actually reveled in this dream.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:02 PM   #3
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Should I be flattered, or worried?

I don't suppose you would know what breed I am, would you? In keeping with the theme of mormegil's post, it would be hilarious if you dreamt I was a wolfhound.

I can't remember ever dreaming about 'Downers, but I did once dream that Gimli was actually a girl in disguise (very like in form and appearance, and all that). That was just plain weird.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:11 PM   #4
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
There was a thread like this a little while ago: Your LotR Dream. It wasn't so specific to "Barrow-downs dreams," but I know people have posted those on that thread (I have). If you have time, there are definitely some things in there worth a read. Some of those dreams are awfully funny.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 04:39 PM   #5
AbercrombieOfRohan
Shade of Carn Dûm

AbercrombieOfRohan has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to AbercrombieOfRohan
Tolkien

Maybe it isn't necessarily realted to the Barrowdowns, but it's still pretty cool... I dreamt that:

I was in a store looking at a poster when it suddenly started moving. The horses hooves started galloping and so forth, when all of a sudden a tenth nazgul came in the picture. Except he didn't necessarily look like a nazgul, because he was sort of sillier, I don't really know how to describe it. It was like he didn't take his job as a wraith of Sauron very seriously. Well, then the names of all the nazgul starting popping up over their heads in little speech bubbles; Witch-king of Angmar etc. Until it came to the tenth nazgul and his bubble said Skippy the Nazgul.

Well, I was throughly impressed with that dream and remians to this day, my very favorite.
AbercrombieOfRohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 06:09 AM   #6
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Absolutely. I once had a dream that HerenIstarion came to dinner at my house. The only thing I remember about it was that I got very drunk and he kept laughing at me.

What does it all mean?
Old 09-27-2005, 12:06 PM   #7
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
Woah. I just had the weirdest dream! I was sitting at my computer on the downs, when The Saucepan Man banged me over the head with his saucepan, and dragged me off. When I awoke (in the dream. I'm still asleep, mind you) I was tied to the Eifel tower. After screaming for about a minute, Saucepan man came back, and climbed up the tower like King Kong. He tried to swipe me with his pan, but he missed, I grabbed it, and he fell to his death. Inside the pan was a button, I pressed it, and I turned into the Saucepan Man! But the pan must have been evil, because I started closing and deleting all the threads. Go figure
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 06:16 AM   #8
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

It seems to me Sauce's busy every night...
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 01:30 PM   #9
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
I've had quite a few Werewolf dreams lately but last night I dreamt that I suddenly got ten text messages from different Downers. The first one was from Squatter whose "real" name spun on the phone's screen with Beren87's avatar. That name was Latent MacSomething and he told me to ignore a post that Fordim had made (not sure why). The next message would have been from Fea but I didn't have time to read it before my alarm clock went off.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:30 PM   #10
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
I had a wierd dream the other night which I'm not going into detail about o much. I was at the mall with my friends sitting on a bench when out of nowhere, the phantom glides by!!! I said outloud (in my dream of course) "Oh my gosh!! It's the phantom!!!" And my friends gave me a wierd look which plainly said "What are you talking about?" and when I saw that look, I said "Uhhhh, never mind that. Now what were we doing?" and that's when that part ended.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:38 AM   #11
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Werewolves...

I had my first WW dream last night. I dreamed that I got minus reputaion points for being too much absent and not voting. Mithalwen and a renowned downer called Banished Buck gave me those minus points and that BB was even saying I broke the rules by playing half-elven half-hobbit character... It's quite obvious where all this came from...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 11:46 PM   #12
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Last night I had a rather disturbing dream. It involved Mormagill (looking like his avatar) and Nilp who had just set fire to one of the Barrows in the Barrow Downs. Everyone was running around and wondering whom it was that had just set the Downs on fire. Then, all of a sudden, three Nazgûl came onto the Downs and began to chase Mormagill and Nilp over the hills, they had aparently set fire to Barad-dur also.
What was stranger was the fact that some Wights were blaming me for starting the fire. I believe my alibi was that I was having tea with Tom Bombadill at the time. Very strange.
Old 01-22-2006, 10:44 PM   #13
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I had a dream a week or so ago, about getting reps for things done in real life.

I dreamed I tried to get out my torch and melt some glass for lightbulbs (?), but my Mom tried to help and we ended up burning our hands and a wall.

When I logged onto the downs (still in the dream), I had four or five reps for the incident. These I remember -

Quote:
A well-placed quote ~

Angry. -mith

I wish people wouldn't stare.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 11:36 AM   #14
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Alas for school and poor memory, so that I was unable to post this until many hours - over 40 - after 'twas dreamt.

The was a Fea, and verily did she come to England. I was a little surprised to suddenly find out that she was staying with me, but it was fine, so I went to pick her up.

On the way back to my house, Fea got off our bus because she was ill. For some reason, instead of going with her to help, I stayed on the bus and told her to get the next one, leaving her puking in a new country.

When I got home, I realised she wasn't coming back. I pulled out a piece of paper and emailed her - I don't know how I expected this to help. I took a look at the phone number and groaned - tricky as she was, she hadn't given me her real number. I should have guessed by the "square root of three" in it.

This is where the dream becomes hazy. We reunited somehow, and something happened with her passport and possibly nurses. Then we went to tourist attractions together
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 11:42 AM   #15
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

I had a dream about that Barrowdowns Map that the Barrow-wight created (it's in the announcements sub-forum).

Lots of people were, for some reason, living in Scotland, and all I could do was wonder why I hadn't visited them or they me.

Mithalwen was somewhere on the west coast; Bethberry was in Perth or thereabouts. There was also a new user called 3girls, or was that in another dream...no, definitely on the map. I was so happy that I'd soon get to meet all sorts of Barrowdowners; then I woke up.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:55 AM   #16
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimé
There was also a new user called 3girls
No comment on Eomer's subconscience.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:42 PM   #17
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
TGWBS, you left me? What an awful host.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:43 PM   #18
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
I am king Eleassar!!

Or so I dreamt of last night. It was a really odd dream as it involved some LoTR, some Werewolf and some oddities that do not belong to either Tolkien's work nor this lovely forum.

I was the King, but oddly enough my "palace" was... my bedroom... (why can't I have cool dreams? would have been too hard to dream of Gondor?) and I was worried because I could not find that darned wolf!! I knew it was out there, I knew it was someone from my city... but I was the King, the people were looking at me for guidance and I had no idea!! it was so stressing!! I remember arguing with some people I have never met (so I guess it could have been you all). Then I woke up.

I wonder if this dream meant that I'm somewhat of a bossy yet useless human being.... (King that does not what to do) or maybe it means that... I should NOT get my name down for the next werewolf game to be started.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:30 AM   #19
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Last night I dreamt that the Downs was being bought out by a big corporate company and they refused to let anyone talk about the books! They claimed that the films were better for making money.
So, The Saucepan Man, Lalwendë, davem, Eomer and Myself protested outside their headquarters. I think we threw Pidgins at their windows. And Eomer released a peacock into their offices and ran away.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:35 AM   #20
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

I had a quick dream where I returned to my room from events with non-Downers only to find Mithalwen sitting at my computer waiting for me.

"We can't start WWJ without you."

Also present were JennyHallu, Kath, and there was definately a male Downer, but I don't know who it was.
Old 03-12-2006, 12:55 PM   #21
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
I had a quick dream where I returned to my room from events with non-Downers only to find Mithalwen sitting at my computer waiting for me.

"We can't start WWJ without you."

Also present were JennyHallu, Kath, and there was definately a male Downer, but I don't know who it was.

Could be Boro, Nogrod, Morm, Sleepy or Gil....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 01:17 PM   #22
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

For Werewolf, I'd be begging the police to crush those protestors.

Inaccurate dreaming, Hookbill...
Old 03-12-2006, 01:24 PM   #23
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Last night I dreamed that everyone negetive repped me and I went from Elrond's Council to gray box territory to black.

That's what one gets when one paints right before bed.
Old 03-12-2006, 02:44 PM   #24
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim
For Werewolf, I'd be begging the police to crush those protestors.

Inaccurate dreaming, Hookbill...
Wouldst thou triad Werewolf for the books?

Fine, I'll get my own Peacock!

Besides, I dreamt about the Books being removed in favour of the Films, nothing to do with W-W.
I’m sure you’d all be out in force for that.

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 03-12-2006 at 02:50 PM.
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 10:38 AM   #25
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill the Goomba
Last night I dreamt that the Downs was being bought out by a big corporate company and they refused to let anyone talk about the books!
It's already happened - or did you think the concentration on Werewolf games was a coincidence?!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 10:43 AM   #26
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
I've actually shown up in a dream...wow...

Getting a warm fuzzy (kind of)

Anyway, always wondered...what do I look like, Fea?
Old 03-12-2006, 11:47 AM   #27
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill
They claimed that the films were better for making money.
So, The Saucepan Man, Lalwendë, davem, Eomer and Myself protested outside their headquarters.
Actually, I would probably be one of those advising the big corporate company, rather than one of the protestors ...
Old 03-12-2006, 11:46 AM   #28
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelyn Telcontar
It's already happened - or did you think the concentration on Werewolf games was a coincidence?!

Eomer! Get the Peacock!
Old 04-22-2006, 12:51 AM   #29
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting Violence.

Okay, this was my dream. Formendacil, in Gondorian soldier-king attire, and Farael, in wizard attire, were in some grassy field with me, wearing my infamous red clouds in black cloak. We were there for a duel.

I threw some shurikens at them. They jumped to dodge my attack, but as soon as their feet touched the ground, two clones of me appeared from underground, grabbed the two Downers by the ankles, and then dragged them to the ground, leaving only their heads sticking up.

Needless to say, I won.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 02:24 AM   #30
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund
Okay, this was my dream. Formendacil, in Gondorian soldier-king attire, and Farael, in wizard attire, were in some grassy field with me, wearing my infamous red clouds in black cloak. We were there for a duel.

I threw some shurikens at them. They jumped to dodge my attack, but as soon as their feet touched the ground, two clones of me appeared from underground, grabbed the two Downers by the ankles, and then dragged them to the ground, leaving only their heads sticking up.

Needless to say, I won.
Yes... but which ONE of you?

I don't think it was a fair fight... three on two- and with the element of surprise.

Still, I like mine costume!
Old 04-25-2006, 04:06 AM   #31
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots Re: The Loser's reply.

Well, go scold my subconscious, will you?

The two clones were not real, biotechnology-made clones, but shadow clones made from my energy. If you hit them they'll be dispelled immediately.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:12 AM   #32
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

A long and odd dream

Well... bear with me here. This is a long dream involving werewolves and Kathwin. It's all rather confusing.

First off, I was a zombie in a secret society for zombies at my school. A teacher discovered this and trooped in with two policemen armed with guns to put an end to our zombism.

I forget a bit and my memory jumps straight to a standoff between us. I was holding my teacher hostage but the policemen had their guns aimed straight at me.

My teacher said "Now it's just like those games where you have to destroy the zombies faster than they can infect people." I decided it was worth being shot to turn her into a zombie, so I bit her. The police shot me in the stomach several times, but apparently this doesn't hurt zombies.

Then one of my friends, along with a scary, crazy looking distant family member of mine, rushed up the stairs to our zombie base, where all this was happening, and presumably took care of the policemen. I remember being elated that my friend had come to rescue me, but this quickly faded when he aimed a gun at my forehead, called me the rudest word in the English language (sounds rather like French for story) and shot me in the head.

Apparently, even this is not enough to kill zombies, and I was shoved into a cupboard. However, I believe being shot in the head may have turned me into a werewolf, because after being put in the cupboard, zombie was I no longer.

I then somehow teleported to some rich girl's house. Her father was some sort of captain in the navy or army, but he went missing every 28 days, most mysteriously. I pointed out to the girl that she was a werewolf, and we became werewolf lovers.

But suddenly the scary relative jumped into the house! He too was a werewolf! I tried to protect my lover from him, but he was far bigger than me. The hall, where all this took place, was full of mirrors. So I shot all the mirrors, and this somehow killed the scary relative. But it also harmed my lover - I think she may have died.

Anyway, the lover somehow disappeared and was replaced by my dad. We were on a ship off the coast of India, being chased by 3 diplomats - one was probably from China, for he was represented by a Korean friend. We shook off 2 of the men, and I shot the Korean friend in the ship's engine. Unfortunately, this caused the ship to stop working and it almost sunk, though luckily it reached Mumbai before this could happen, and I jumped off, losing my dad.

I was now alone and in the poorest part of my hometown. I went to hide, for I was still being chased, either for being a werewolf or for supporting democracy in Nepal (which the EU, US and India are all against, explaining the diplomats). So I went to hide in a house with a friendly woman.

After being in the house for a few minutes I saw a policewoman outside the kitchen window. She saw me, and I ducked quickly. But she came right up to the window. I tried to hide by going right up to the window in question and hiding behind the sink, but suddenly Kath was behind me, and saying "You're in her line of sight! You're in her line of sight!"

Too late, I ran, but the police stormed the house. I ran up the stairs into an abandoned room, broke through the window and jumped onto the roof of an opposite house.

Then it's all a blur. The next thing I remember is standing in court - but whether it was because of the secret zombie movement, being a werewolf, sinking a ship or supporting democracy, I don't know.

Right. Analyse that.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:52 PM   #33
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu

Whoa.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:51 AM   #34
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up

Well, I am on exam leave at the moment, and I thought that a great use of my time would be to go to sleep in the middle of the day. I did this and had a rather odd dream.

I dreamt that I was watching the Lord of the Rings films and the Hobbits suddenly went to Tom Bombadill's house. There was the whole tale telling and dancing from Tom and eventually the Hobbits went to the Barrow Downs. When the Barrow Wight caught Frodo I saw the inside of the Barrow, and it was filled with saucepans!

I remember turning to my brother (with whom I was dream watching it with), and said "I know what that is a reference to!

Note to self: No more cheese!
Old 05-29-2006, 03:24 PM   #35
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Ah... so with Wizard Werewolf finished, I can now post the most amusing 'Downs dream I've yet had and not worry about influencing the game.

I dozed quietly in the village. In my sleep, I was turned into a Seer. Immediately, without even waking, I dreamt of Roa, spotting her pure evil. I woke up and lynched her without difficulty given that Gurthang knew I was his Seer and Nilp knew as well, and so I had two definitive innocents on my side.

What they didn't know is that with Roa's death, I turned into a werewolf. Hiding behind the trust of the Good Wizard, I ruthlessly slaughtered the entire village with the help of Eomer who I sacrificed last. Nobody ever suspected a thing.

Analyze that.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:56 PM   #36
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Diamond, ya them chats and message boards can get pretty nasty. Perhaps, you were looking into the future:
Quote:
Basically, the wonderful place that is the 'Downs was getting infected by the spawn of evil I've witnessed destroying other messageboards -- horrible, vile people and mods that do nothing about it.
You should post this on TP's Future thread.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:59 AM   #37
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

Recently I have dreamt about Fea, Encai and LMP.

Firstly, I dreamt that I was cycling with somebody or other down a hill. Fea was on the pavement with her three (for some reason) brothers and a small grizzly dog downhill from us and coming up towards us. We decided for some reason to swerve around Fea by going on the road - perhaps because she had a dog (playing in a puddle) and I'm afraid of them. Perhaps I was avoiding her for some reason.

Then I dreamt of Encai in the same night. She was in England and wandering about, so I said she could come and stay with me. Unfortunately, I didn't plan this with my parents. She declined, but I checked out my garage to see if she could stay there anyway just in case she changed her mind.

Then I dreamt of Fea again. We were cycling together and we followed some Asian (in the British sense) guy to a shop selling Indian/Pakistani goods. I can't remember much else, except that she knew the guy and went off somewhere with him to discuss something or maybe get some rare ingredient. Meanwhile, I was left alone with my bike in the shop.

I have a vague recollection of Fea being my cycling partner in the first dream, but this doesn't make sense, as it was definitely her that we swerved around. Perhaps this is Pro-active interference.

I don't remember my LMP dream, but I think he was dressed as the Anakronist.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:37 AM   #38
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
It seems that Barrow-Downs dreams haunt me...

I had a dream that I, Nogrod and my little sister were going to an Iittala glass factory and Nogrod suggested we should take spawn with us. I said my sister wouldn't like it, since then we would only speak of BD.

Then, in another dream, Roa wanted to write a book about the Dueling Wizards WW. Because she wanted to set in a fantasy world of her own, she wanted to change some names and changed my name to Victoria. I was so angry with her, because in the dream I hated the name.

Weird.

I don't know what I can analyse from the first one, but the second dream points to that I unconsciously hold a grudge to Roa and her evil teammates from winning the game...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 01:32 PM   #39
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up

I had an odd dream last night...

I dreamt that I got a rep that simply said "Yar ha ha! Yo ho ho!" so I went around trying to find out who had given he this odd rep. It turned out to be from a user simply called "Pirate".
Old 06-04-2006, 05:01 PM   #40
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

I had a weird dream last night too. I can't remember much of it. All I can recall is that there was some recording device attached to the Downs so that people could record messages and speak to each other. For some reason, Formendacil had left his running unintentionally and then inadvertently sent the message to me. The message solely comprised "um's" and "ah's" and the occasional creak of a chair ...

Dr Dream ...?