The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-15-2007, 11:30 AM   #81
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
SpM hasn't convinced me at all of his innocence.
I wasn't aware of having tried to convince you. In any event, I would rather that you vote for me than condemn a (probably innocent) Ang to an early grave - provided, of course, it doesn't result in me being lynched in his place.

Diamond: ++Gil-Galad (Gil-1)
Boromir: ++Boromir (Gil-1, Boro-1)
Boromir: --Boromir, ++Anguirel (Gil-1, Anguirel-1)
SpM: ++Sixth (Gil-1, Anguirel-1, Sixth-1)
Sixth: ++Anguirel (Gil-1, Anguirel-2, Sixth-1)
Lommy: ++Sixth (Gil-1, Anguirel-2, Sixth-2)
Kath: ++Rune (Gil-1, Anguirel-2, Sixth-2, Rune-1)
Anguirel: ++Volo (Gil-1, Anguirel-2, Sixth-2, Rune-1, Volo-1)
Volo: ++Anguirel (Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-2, Rune-1, Volo-1)
Rune: ++Volo (Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-2, Rune-1, Volo-2)
Mac: ++Sixth (Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-3, Rune-1, Volo-2)

With half an hour to go, I can see this ending in utter chaos. With the threat of a possible double-lynching looming over us, it might be a good idea for those who have not yet placed their first vote to do so reasonably in advance of the deadline.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:32 AM   #82
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
Volo, I'm really confused about this role of yours.

If you can't be lynched or killed and you are on the side of us Innocents, then why won't you reveal it to us?

It doesn't make sense to me. What harm could possibly be done if you do indeed reveal your role?
I revealed it already! We wouldn't be discussing it if I hadn't...
Old 05-15-2007, 11:34 AM   #83
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
I revealed it already! We wouldn't be discussing it if I hadn't...
Oh sorry...I didn't see your edit...
Old 05-15-2007, 11:37 AM   #84
Volo

Do you feel Sixth is worth lynching? I sure see why he is suspicious, and it might indeed be a possibility that he's a Wolf. Otherwise we need to agree, quick.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:37 AM   #85
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The Return of Lord Sméagol

I'm a little confused. I thought I would be going to vote for Legate, but now everything he has said has made him look more innocentish than some others. But I don't consider Sixth that suspicious that I would vote for him.

I don't really see the point of Volo's role, and neither in revealing it. Of course I understand why he revealed his role, but... It all seems quite weird. Why would there be a role that cannot be killed? Claiming that he has this role would of course be a good strategy for a wolf or a gifted - at least for, say, a couple of Days. Why would wolves take the risk of losing a kill by attempting to kill someone who doesn't die, and why would the villagers consider wasting a lynch in someone who might or might not die...

Mith looks pretty innocent this far. So do Kath, Brinniel and Rune. Of others I can't say anything.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:37 AM   #86
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
But Volo, does anything change for you once somebody tries to kill you? Will you still be allowed to vote, for example?
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:37 AM   #87
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Legate I might well vote for..... btu I worry that suspecting him is a not entirely unjustified habit.... but as Brinniel say it might be throw away ... and indeed wrong....

So little time, so much confusion, such a great fear that it is an innocents tear each other apart day..... shall we try to avoid a double lynch at least? I can only see that that would help the wolves ...

And volo - if you do have som knowledge can you be less oblique?

Or is this some wolftrick?

My mirror is very cloudy

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:42 AM   #88
Volo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure
But Volo, does anything change for you once somebody tries to kill you? Will you still be allowed to vote, for example?
Nothing changes.

Gut says that Kath be a Wolf. Or the thought that she analysed too little content with too much text.

Last edited by Volo; 05-15-2007 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Bolding
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:43 AM   #89
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
OK I will change if necessary but first vote of instinct even if second for necessity:

++Legate of Amon Lanc

Old 05-15-2007, 11:45 AM   #90
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Well although Volo's role could have been a trick, I don't think he'd think of it himself. Also remember the narration (the book and the lines in it). The shame is, that it was revealed - surely more fun could've been brought with it. Any downside of revealing, Volo? But let's keep this off - with deadline about 2 hours earlier than I am used to, I now realized in shock after SpM's and Mith's post that it's upon us! Hey, we HAVE TO AVOID DOUBLE-LYNCH AT ALL COSTS!!! While I know with the remaining votes my vote might lead to it, I'm still keeping one vote for retraction. Let's hope no one else does it!

PLEASE CHECK YOU DON'T CROSS-VOTE WITH ANYONE, BECAUSE THEN WE CAN HAVE DOUBLE-LYNCH VERY NICELY.

++Anguirel

for what I said earlier.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:45 AM   #91
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I did not see your edit either before just now. . . .Interesting.

My problem is that you were my only lynch candidate other than Mac, I could change my vote but it would change nothing.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:46 AM   #92
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

Thumbs up

OK Volo, I'll buy your explanation, for now at least. Although, with a greater likelihood of an innocent being lynched than a Wolf on Day 1, it might have been better for you not to have revealed your role and run the risk of being non-lynched. After all, the main advantage of your role would appear to be that the Wolves might have wasted a kill on you.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:46 AM   #93
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Ad Six: I believe him innocent, because he didn't do anything that could be wolfish apart of that he started bandwaggon for Ang.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 05-15-2007, 11:47 AM   #94
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, I said I would vote Volo or Legate, unless things dramatically changed, and well....things have dramatically changed, so...

That is indeed a special role, Volo, and I don't think you would lie about it, so I will not vote for you.

I would really like to vote for Legate now, actually, but at this point it looks like it would just be another throw-away vote. And as SPM has reminded us, there can be double lynches, and I would really rather not have that happen...

Deadline is getting close...

Next on my suspicious list is Sixth, and while I'd rather not vote him toDay, he definitely seems more suspicious to me than Ang or any other who has been voted for already for that matter.

Vote coming shortly...

EDIT: X-ed with a whole lot of people
Old 05-15-2007, 11:47 AM   #95
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I would rather go for Legate than for Sixth or Ang, though voting for Legate at this point would indeed be throw away. Sixth is more suspicious than Ang, of whom I can't say anything.

++Legate

I'll change to Sixth if necessary.

edit: xed since Legate
Old 05-15-2007, 11:49 AM   #96
Volo

--Anguirel
++The Sixth Wizard

I suspect those two more than Legate, but seeing that Sixth will be lynched more surely than Ang I'll vote him.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:50 AM   #97
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
I'll change to Sixth if necessary.
And I would change to Legate if necessary. We all just have to decide on one.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:50 AM   #98
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

White-Hand

I declare myself willing to vote for Legate, if necessary, given that he looks far more suspicious to me than Ang.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:51 AM   #99
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Evidently this is going to be a pretty close run thing, especially with Saruman helpfully chipping in over there...I don't think there's much point in doing anything other than this:

--VOLO, ++SIXTH WIZARD

Very undignified to have to stoop to scrabbling for my skin, but...
Old 05-15-2007, 11:51 AM   #100
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

Crossed with Volo's retraction and vote - I'll leave my vote with Sixer for now.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:52 AM   #101
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Okay, now people are starting to vote Legate...

What to do...

Well, since this won't be a throw-away vote anymore, I will after all vote:

++Legate

Hopefully, this won't turn into a double lynch toDay...

EDIT: X-ed with Volo on...
Old 05-15-2007, 11:53 AM   #102
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

I guess it's obvious that Six is toast now, but I daresay that you made a mistake, and if not, I'm going to eat my own Orc-food...
Old 05-15-2007, 11:53 AM   #103
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

So What are the votes ..I am too befuddled...... I need ot know if widowhood is imminent...

Old 05-15-2007, 11:54 AM   #104
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I think Sixth is leading by two votes, but I am not sure.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:55 AM   #105
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
So What are the votes ..I am too befuddled...... I need ot know if widowhood is imminent...
Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-5, Rune-1, Volo-1, Legate 3, if I'm right.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:55 AM   #106
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Six five, four three one. Umm... I wanted to say: Six 5, Ang 3, Little My 3. (unless I miscounted)

EDIT: X-ed since Mith
Old 05-15-2007, 11:55 AM   #107
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Ang 3
Six 5
Legate 3

...I hope...

edit: cross-posted, obviously
Old 05-15-2007, 11:55 AM   #108
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

I think it's:

Sixth: 5
Ang: 4
Legate:3

EDIT: Haha....all of us answered at once...
Old 05-15-2007, 11:55 AM   #109
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

White-Hand

Hard to keep up, but I think that it looks like this:

Mithalwen: ++Legate (Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-3, Rune-1, Volo-2, Legate-1)
Legate: ++Anguirel (Gil-1, Anguirel-4, Sixth-3, Rune-1, Volo-2, Legate-1)
Aganzir: ++Legate (Gil-1, Anguirel-4, Sixth-3, Rune-1, Volo-2, Legate-2)
Volo: --Anguirel, ++Sixth (Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-4, Rune-1, Volo-2, Legate-2)
Anguirel: --Volo, ++Sixth (Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-5, Rune-1, Volo-1, Legate-2)
Brinniel: ++Legate (Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-5, Rune-1, Volo-1, Legate-3)

Yet to vote: Shasta, Durelin, Xyzzy, Gil
Old 05-15-2007, 11:56 AM   #110
Volo

Mith: ++Legate (Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-3, Rune-1, Volo-2, Legate-1)
Legate: ++Ang (Gil-1, Anguirel-4, Sixth-3, Rune-1, Volo-2, Legate-1)
Volo: --Ang, ++Sixth (Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-4, Rune-1, Volo-2, Legate-2)
Ang: --Volo, ++Sixth (Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-5, Rune-1, Volo-1, Legate-2)

EDIT: Huh, xd with everything since Brinniel's vote.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:57 AM   #111
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

15 vote out of a possible 19 is not great .. but better than most general elections....

Old 05-15-2007, 11:57 AM   #112
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

That's six vote counts in a row!
Old 05-15-2007, 11:58 AM   #113
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Ah, thanks for that, both Volo and SPM. I'm less confused now...
Old 05-15-2007, 11:58 AM   #114
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

And speaking of you, Brin, though I don't want to by even a little hint cause your premature death again, I don't like how you voted and said "let's hope it's not a double-lynch"... it's like apologizing for your wolfy comrades who will make it later.

EDIT: Not that they could any longer... just writing it down so that I don't forget it till toMorrow
Old 05-15-2007, 12:00 PM   #115
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Thanks everyone ..I could get used to being a queen and getting my requests met instantly... and excessively

Old 05-15-2007, 12:01 PM   #116
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Everybody quiet!

Sixth has been lynched.

The narration will be up within a couple minutes.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:17 PM   #117
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Though faced with the daunting task of hunting down a quartet of murderous hyenas, the Downers were reluctant to get down to business. Half the day was spent in shooting ad-lib Lothlorien and Orthanc scenes; until the caterer and the bereaved orc gently redirected the group's attention to the grim business at hand (despite the protests of the elf extra). Saruman, however, insisted that he had not left the path of wisdom.

When Volo, who had received some earlier suspicion, proclaimed that he could not be killed, Anguirel and The Sixth Wizard emerged as the top suspects.

In the end, the protester against dwarven comic relief was chosen to die.
“Now how shall we do away with him?” asked Durelin.
“How about this?” Kath suggested, holding up a gallon bottle of vodka from the CG animator's secret stash.
Sauce and Aganzir grabbed the bewildered young man by either arm, and Boromir88 advanced toward him with a funnel and the bottle. “I bet he can't hold his liquor!”

Suddenly, Sixth wrestled himself free and sprinted off down the hall. The Downers pursued him up a stairway and into a darkened crawlspace just under the roof. They could hear his footsteps, which seemed to make a strange crunching sound.

Xyzzy turned on a flashlight to reveal a horrifying sight...

Sixth was running across a floor covered with hundreds of thousands of human skulls.

He cried out in disgust and nearly fell – putting out his hand to catch himself, he dislodged a plank which secured a hatch in the wall. It fell; and with a fiendish clicking and clattering, countless more skulls poured down, crushing the hapless Sixth to death.

The rest of the cast and crew stood staring.

Finally plucking up their courage, Mithalwen and Brinniel made their way across the skulls (which they now realised were merely props), to the body. Sixth looked like he always had...only less alive.

The Cast and Crew

Not Lost, but Gone Before:

Rikae - (Mod) CG Animator, Rendered and Lighted on Night 1
The Sixth Wizard - (Ordo) PDCR, buried in skulls on Day 1

Alive and Well:

Volo - Gollum
Legate of Amon Lanc - Sound Master/Saruman
Macalaure - The 7th orc in the 3rd row
Boromir88- Sir Boromir, playing Denethor
Mithalwen- Galadriel
Shastanis Althreduin - Legolas' stunt double
Durelin - Special Effects Pyrotechnician
The Saucepan Man- Set Catering Manager
Xyzzy - Young Fanboy
Brinniel- Wacky Foley Artist
Thinlómien- Non-Winged Balrog
Anguirel- Celeborn
Kath - Make-up Artist
Gil-Galad - Zombie-Gil-Galad
Aganzir - Smeagol
Rune -Tolkien geek who is estatic about being an Elf extra
Diamond18 - Lady in charge of Wigs and all other False Hairpieces

Day one is over. Night two has begun. Silence.
Wolves, send me your kill; others send me what you will.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:01 PM   #118
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

The unjust and untimely death of The Sixth Wizard demoralized the Downers terribly.

“Alas! I fear we cannot stay here longer,” said Gil-Galad. He looked toward the mountain of skulls and held up his prop sword. “Farewell, Sixth Wizard!” he cried. “What hope have we without you?”

Xyzzy answered “We must do without hope. Let us gird ourselves and weep no more! Come! We have a long road, and much to do.”

And so the Downers returned to their filming...

The sun was sinking behind the Sierra Nevada mountains, and the shadows were deepening in the studio when the Downers went back to their trailers. Night came beneath the fake plastic trees in the backlot as they walked, and the “Elves” uncovered their silver lamps.

In one trailer, a Downer flipped randomly through a copy of LOTR, then, finding something, sat back and frowned, deep in thought.

Two trailers were watched by unseen eyes that night; but for what purpose I cannot say.

Another Downer was unable to sleep. Mithalwen! Haven't you seen enough horror movies in your long life to know better than to leave the group when there are werewolves about? Alas; dedication to her craft was to be the actress' downfall. She returned to her glorified birdbath to rehearse the Mirror scene one last time...
She did not see the four misshapen figures lurking in the shadows; nor did she see the frayed electrical cord left with its end in the basin of liquid...

With lemonade from the stream Galadriel filled the basin to the brim...

but as she bent over to breathe on it, a grating voice spoke from directly behind her:

“Do not touch the water!”

Mithalwen started and her hand slipped into the electrified liquid.

She began to glow from within; her hair lifted as if by a breeze; her eyes lit up...

..she turned several lovely psychedelic colors by turns...turquoise, green, electric blue...

...the lights in the studio suddlenly went out...

...and the elf queen collapsed in a heap on the floor. Four grinning creatures circled around, eager to enjoy their freshly cooked and sizzling dinner.

When the Downers awoke, they had gained a prop for Shelob's lair; but this did not quite compensate for the loss of Mithalwen...

Day 2 has begun! Wolves, stop PM'ing. Everybody – take it away!!!

The Cast and Crew

Resting in Peace:

Rikae(Mod)–CG Animator, Rendered and Lighted on Night1
The Sixth Wizard(Ordo)–Protester against Dwarven Comic Relief, Buried in Skulls on Day1
Mithalwen(Ordo)–Galadriel, Illuminated...(Electrocuted) on Night2

Hanging in there:

Volo - Gollum
Legate of Amon Lanc - Sound Master/Saruman
Macalaure - The 7th orc in the 3rd row
Boromir88- Sir Boromir, playing Denethor
Shastanis Althreduin - Legolas' stunt double
Durelin - Special Effects Pyrotechnician
The Saucepan Man- Set Catering Manager
Xyzzy - Young Fanboy
Brinniel- Wacky Foley Artist
Thinlómien- Non-Winged Balrog
Anguirel- Celeborn
Kath - Make-up Artist
Gil-Galad - Zombie-Gil-Galad
Aganzir - Smeagol
Rune -Tolkien geek who is estatic about being an Elf extra
Diamond18 - Lady in charge of Wigs and all other False Hairpieces

Last edited by Rikae; 05-16-2007 at 01:05 PM.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:40 PM   #119
Volo

Ok... Damn!

Mith: ++Legate (Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-3, Rune-1, Volo-2, Legate-1)
Legate: ++Ang (Gil-1, Anguirel-4, Sixth-3, Rune-1, Volo-2, Legate-1)
Volo: --Ang, ++Sixth (Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-4, Rune-1, Volo-2, Legate-2)
Ang: --Volo, ++Sixth (Gil-1, Anguirel-3, Sixth-5, Rune-1, Volo-1, Legate-2)

The Sixth Wizard voters: SPM, Lommy, Mac, Volo, Ang
Legate voters: Mith, Aganzir, Brinniel

Of those SPM and Lommy are in the worst place if you ask me.
Me too as I basicly changed the lynch from Ang to Sixth.

I'll see if I can find anything interesting.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:42 PM   #120
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Woo, I'm feeling a little better. I feel bad for Mithalwen.... it's never any fun dying the first day. I know, cause I just did on PPT. I usually end up dying the first day or so. Based on yesterday's votes, and because I don't know if I'll be able to get on again later (mom thinks "sick" means "invalid" <_<) I'm going to go ahead and vote now, because I don't want to be modkilled.

++Legate

Edit: X'ed with Volo. Hi Volo!
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote