The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2005, 08:30 PM   #41
Assasin
Wight

Assasin has just left Hobbiton.
My sister is a hobbit. She's usually very bright and cheery, also, she loves the taste of alchohol. (She's not an alchoholic, though.) I live with my parents, so I would say my dad was a mix of Gandalf and Bilbo. My mom is probably a wizard. She can make you do things with "magic". Ha ha. I'm probably an Eomer, a, er, female, Eomer, anyway. I think it's weird when elves drink ale and don't get drunk.
Assasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 10:00 PM   #42
Neithan
Wight

Neithan has just left Hobbiton.
Let's see... I am Faramir and my brother is Borimir. Of course I am not exactly like any one character though. I have parts of Feanor, Treebeard, Gandalf, and Gimli. At least I like to think I do.
Old 01-24-2005, 01:06 AM   #43
Assasin
Wight

Assasin has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

And is your father Denethor, Neithan?
Assasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 02:46 PM   #44
aelithes
Pile O'Bones

aelithes has just left Hobbiton.
Hmm... I'm not quite sure what my flatmates would be, but my brother (I don't actually live with him, but we can pretend) is definitely Boromir - a natural leader and well-liked by most people. He means well and has a good heart, but succumbs to certain enticements from time to time (e.g., laziness, money). But ultimately he is quite loyal to his family and looks after his sibling very well!

I think I'd be either Bilbo or Gandalf - Bilbo because I'm very independent and love exploring and travelling, and I also exploit my creative energies quite a bit and love to write and create. And Gandalf because I'm level-headed and like being entrusted with decisions, but can get irritable depending on the situation!
Old 01-24-2005, 05:36 PM   #45
luthien-elvenprincess
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: what are you doing here? did you come here to eat my popcorn?
luthien-elvenprincess has just left Hobbiton.
I have always felt that part of Smaug's defination of himself applied very well to my husband. Particularily, my husband in the morning. The dragon's line about his 'breath death' pertains to my hubby quite well! I do wish that hubby owned a pile of wealth like Smaug though...