The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2020, 12:30 PM   #641
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I've had a bad feeling about Brinn all game.
+-Brin? You know you want to.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:30 PM   #642
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Does the wolves not taunting us about contemplating Brinniel point to her innocence or guilt?

Last edited by Macalaure; 05-15-2020 at 12:31 PM. Reason: crossed and lol'ed
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:31 PM   #643
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Does the wolves not taunting us about contemplating Brinniel point to her innocence or guilt?
I kind of want to do it just to see the living thread explode.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:31 PM   #644
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Hey Gala, make it a real vote, why don't you.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:31 PM   #645
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
This keeps bringing me back to Lommy and Brinn. (What do you think, baddies - want to vote for Brinniel again toDay? Oh, you know you want to )
Quote:
Also, Lhuna is a troll after my own heart.
Aw Mac, these make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like I just swallowed a cat. <3
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:31 PM   #646
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
That's the cherry on top.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:32 PM   #647
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
How likely do we think it is that none of the wolves got Rune's seer hint at the end of yesterDay?
Hard to say. But given the amount of fake Seer-reveals and all... maybe they themselves have their heads spinning.

Quote:
Thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
++Ka

It's fine to go for Eonwe here too. Don't vote Lottie or Greenie.
What's Shasta playing at? I've been seeing more blatant Seer hints from him than from Boro.
Sounded super much like Seer declaration to me. But this is exactly the time when someone might come up with something like that.

But in that case, it means that if we follow it, and it turns out to be false, then people will KNOW (hopefully) not to trust Shasta toMorrow.

Either he's a very bold wolf who just posted early to get the ball rolling the direction he wants (early!! Isn't that like the first time he did that? At least at the start of the game, he always waited!!!), or he's following a clear suspicion.

In any case the options he gives are rather decent, both.

Quote:
We need to consolidate our options a little and narrow it down. I feel we're too all over the place toDay.
Agreed. I think I'd be up for actually Steve or Ka, the same as I said above - they are also favourites on the LT, and if they're both wrong, well, I guess then everyone's off terribly.

I also agree with Rikae's conclusions here, in essence. Of course things can be completely different, but then anything is possible. We need to set ourselves some level of probability to operate with, otherwise we can just as well do whatever we want.

EDIT: x-ed since Rik on the previous page
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:32 PM   #648
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Sadly it points to me being away until just now playing, if you can believe it, One Night Werewolf (over Skype).

Anyway, I'm all for it!

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:34 PM   #649
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
+-Brin? You know you want to.
Just because I want to, doesn't mean I should.

Quote:
It's a coin lip. I did vote her on the GT "just because" though.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:36 PM   #650
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Let's do something epic and vote unanimously for Brinn. Baddies, you in?

I could also go for Kath or Ka but I'd really like to leave Eonwe and Boro alone for now, and Ka is just another confirmation of Boro's fake vote which I'd rather not do (mostly just because it irks me to look like a mindless Boro groupie!)
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:37 PM   #651
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Agreed. I think I'd be up for actually Steve or Ka, the same as I said above
Ka I could go for. Eonwe I think is a bad idea.

Quote:
they are also favourites on the LT, and if they're both wrong, well, I guess then everyone's off terribly.
*grumblethat'sabadreasongrumble*
Old 05-15-2020, 12:37 PM   #652
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
A soul after my own kind.

Quote:
Hey Gala, make it a real vote, why don't you.
Perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Sadly it points to me being away until just now playing, if you can believe it, One Night Werewolf (over Skype).

Anyway, I'm all for it!

hS
Traitor!!!

By the way, have you InnoCuties decided whether the Seer is Boro, Shasta, or Rune?
Old 05-15-2020, 12:37 PM   #653
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Perhaps.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:37 PM   #654
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I am super unsure about doing anything regarding Brinn. I would prefer perhaps Steve, out of everyone.

I am like eighty-percent convinced Lommy is innocent, at this point. But anything is possible.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 05-15-2020, 12:38 PM   #655
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Always.

hS
Old 05-15-2020, 12:40 PM   #656
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I'm all over this unanimous Brinn vote.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:40 PM   #657
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
We go vote Greenie to really throw 'em.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:41 PM   #658
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Of course, I consent to the majority.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:42 PM   #659
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
Which side are you on, boy?
Which side are you on?
Old 05-15-2020, 12:43 PM   #660
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Why don't we play a game to determine which way I vote. Answer the below question and add an instruction for me to either vote Brin or not. The side with the most contributors wins and gets my Brin vote (or no Brin vote). If it's a tie, I make no promises.

Quote:
By the way, have you InnoCuties decided whether the Seer is Boro, Shasta, or Rune?

Last edited by Galadriel55; 05-15-2020 at 12:43 PM. Reason: xed with a bunch
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:44 PM   #661
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
I just want to see the world burn.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:44 PM   #662
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
No.

Vote Brin.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:45 PM   #663
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
At least if Eönwë gets lynched and is innocent we'll know neither Rune nor Shasta is the seer. (Stupid me, it was Alt not AltGr)
Old 05-15-2020, 12:45 PM   #664
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
No.
You can do better than that.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:46 PM   #665
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

I will ask. Is the reason of you who want to vote Brinn only because "it will be epic"? As in, the reason why you'd pick it over something else?

I am mostly wondering what will it do on the LT, and who will hide behind it. Do we really need to add more mess into the eintopf pot?
Old 05-15-2020, 12:46 PM   #666
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Which side are you on, boy?
Which side are you on?
Mine!
Old 05-15-2020, 12:46 PM   #667
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gala
Maybe none of the above
Old 05-15-2020, 12:47 PM   #668
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
You can also do a "Vote Green" answer. I will be accepting those too.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:47 PM   #669
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
At least if Eönwë gets lynched and is innocent we'll know neither Rune nor Shasta is the seer. (Stupid me, it was Alt not AltGr)
This. (Possibly.)

Then again I hope we better know soon who the bloody Seer is!!!
Old 05-15-2020, 12:48 PM   #670
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
This. (Possibly.)

Then again I hope we better know soon who the bloody Seer is!!!
Me too! As soon as you figure it out, let me know, eh?

hS
Old 05-15-2020, 12:48 PM   #671
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Do we really need to add more mess into the eintopf pot?
No. And it's just the eintopf, because that's already 'one pot'.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:48 PM   #672
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
I will ask. Is the reason of you who want to vote Brinn only because "it will be epic"? As in, the reason why you'd pick it over something else?
Boro avoided getting killed. He avoided getting killed because the wolves didn't buy his seer stuff. That is because his "known innocents" of Lommy and Brinn contained a wolf. Lommy feels innocent, Brinn not so much.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:49 PM   #673
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:

I am mostly wondering what will it do on the LT, and who will hide behind it. Do we really need to add more mess into the eintopf pot?
Ka or Steve could equally give baddies cover for their vote. We need to go for a honest possible wolf.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:49 PM   #674
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Okay, but for real, Lommy will implode, and I feel like we might learn something just from her reaction, let alone everyone else's. They won't see this one coming, and it will throw them for a loop. As I believe Mac said, the chaos itself is just the cherry on top.

Torture your beloved. Play with us. Play with us....

x'd with many
Old 05-15-2020, 12:49 PM   #675
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Steve is the Doctor!
Old 05-15-2020, 12:50 PM   #676
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
No. And it's just the eintopf, because that's already 'one pot'.
Right! Silly me.
Quote:
Boro avoided getting killed. He avoided getting killed because the wolves didn't buy his seer stuff. That is because his "known innocents" of Lommy and Brinn contained a wolf. Lommy feels innocent, Brinn not so much.
But that's as much of a bet as voting, say, Steve or Ka.

Anyways we need to pick.

I'd be for

+-Steve
, but if no can do, I can have Ka, or thirdly Brinn. But I'd go for the first.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:50 PM   #677
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Steve is the Doctor!
HUSH, CHILD. THE ADULTS ARE TALKING.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:51 PM   #678
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Please will you let me vote Steve.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:51 PM   #679
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
Do we really need to add more mess into the eintopf pot?
Old 05-15-2020, 12:51 PM   #680
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

If not Brinn, then Steve