The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2020, 04:49 AM   #11
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
It could be the hour, but Form seems to be equating silence with guilt (even while he says he isn't doing it), and I don't like it one bit. Do keep in mind that I was out for basically an entire Day, so my post count is naturally going to be stunted.
That's my point: your mention count SHOULD be stunted, and yet, despite that, you're still being well out-mentioned by the village relative to Greenie and Lommy. 13 mention/quotes apiece means they were basically getting a spot in everyone's "here's how I feel about the whole village" posts and close to nothing more.

With a whole day more voting-worth-mentioning to go off, they are somehow MORE under-the-radar than you.

And, no, I'm not saying under-the-radar equates to Wolves, but by definition it means a lack of real scrutiny, and that is exactly where the Wolves would want to hide. The answer isn't to just lynch the least-scrutinised member; it's to scrutinise them.

Quote:
Granted, if it turns out Form is a wolf, I may have to rethink that
Quote:
... Form is my top suspect, unsurprisingly. If Form is a wolf, I may have to do some serious reconsidering on people
Because, like Shasta, I am extra-aware of my mentions, these two sentences stuck out to me, especially as they were repeated twice. Most of Sally's post emphasises her suspicion of me... but twice there is this line "if Form is a wolf, I may have to rethink."

Granted, it's about me, but I'm bothered by this. Shouldn't you start thinking through those consequences NOW, before you kill off the village's fifth ordo? And if the whole mass of your suspicions doesn't jive with me being a Wolf, reconsider them NOW rather than wasting a whole day--and a whole Innocent vote?