The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Admin Thread for WW: Fall From Olmpus

PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL SPECIFIED!

Welcome everyone to my first modded game since my return!! I'm kinda sorta pumped for this because I've been trying to work this game out since Wilwa and I were on the bus on the way back from Bostonmoot.

On a quick sidenote, seeing as the last game never finished, will this one be considered LXXVIII?

So, as the title suggests, this game is going to be revolving around the Greek Gods of Olympus, which happens to be why it's taken me awhile to get everything sorted (there's at least 18 Gods, and that's not including Hercules). However, the catch with that is you are not picking which God or Goddess you would like. The reason why is because what they reign over is similar to their role. For instance, Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt is the Hunter. The names of the Gods and Goddess's are solely for role and narration purposes. Therefore, once you receive your God/Goddess (AKA YOUR ROLE), you are to keep it to yourself. You are not to say what God/Goddess you are during the game OR in PM's unless specified.

I will post the roles in a completely separate post as there are about 19 different roles. Yes, this will be a big game. Therefore please read the roles carefully. When sending out the roles, I will also send the description with it.

Before I do that, let's go through the rules of this game:

~ You must set yourself to invisible ~
~ Votes will be counted up TO DL. Any votes posted after that time will not be counted ~
~ NO PM'ing or outside chatting (means, NO Facebook chat, MSN, AIM, face to face conversationg, phone, texting) about the game!! ~ *
~ If you are dead, you will STAY dead. You WILL NOT post in the game thread OR the Admin thread UNTIL THE GAME IS DONE! ~
~ When voting it will be on a

separate line and will be highlighted

As shown above (^) ~

~ Name-calling, swearing, and abbreviated/implied swearing are not allowed ~ *
~ The wolf team should submit their chosen kill HALF AN HOUR AT THE LATEST before deadline or there will be a no-kill. **
~ If there is failure to post/vote for two consecutive days, you will be modfired ~

Footnotes

* You WILL be modfired if these two rule are broken
** This applies for ALL roles required to send a name into the mod (THAT'S ME! )

I think that pretty much covers it. And I am very serious about mod firing players for breaking these rules. It's high time we get Werewolf back to the standards they once were.

As for DL time, I am going to leave that open for discussion as I have had two requests for two very opposite times as they are both in very opposite time zones.

Roles will be coming up shortly.

PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL SPECIFIED!
Old 07-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL SPECIFIED

Depending on the amount of players I get, some of these roles may not actually make it into the game. However, if I get MORE then what I need, I may add in a role or two.

As for the roles thus far, we have:

2 Seers (well sort of ) *
1 Ranger
1 Hunter
4 Wolves
3 Lovers **
2 Shirrifs
1 Cursed
1 Mythomaniac
1 Unicorn

There are also a few roles of my own that I created for the purpose of this game.
I'm going to post the God/Goddess that corresponds with each role. However, PLEASE READ ALL ROLES POSTED CAREFULLY. Some of them have added twists and such to their role! Also, READ THE FOOTNOTES. Very important information on the roles there as well!

---------------------------------------------------------

ZeusKing of the Gods – Lovers with Hera, who will be allowed to PM during Night Phase only. If Hera is lynched during the Day, Zeus will take a revenge kill. If she is Night Killed (ie. Hunter or Hunting Guardian), Zeus will PM me one name at the start of the Day and will have the power to either kill them, protect them, see their role or have an extra vote (which they may send to me) for that Day. **

Hera - Queen of the Gods – Lovers with Zeus AND is also a Wolf. Zeus and Hera will be allowed to PM during Night Phase only. If Zeus is lynched during the Day, Hera will NOT take a revenge kill. Instead, Hera will PM me one name at the start of the Day and will have the power to either see their role or have an extra vote (which they may send to me) for that Day. **

Poseidon- God of the Sea – Poseidon is this games Unicorn. When Poseidon dies I will put the names of all of the dead in a hat, including the Unicorn’s name. If the name I pick out is of an innocent (or Cobbler) that person will come back to life ALONG WITH Poseidon. If a Wolf or the False Seer is chosen, no one comes back.

Hestia - Virgin Goddess of the Hearth – I’m bringing back a role that has not been used in some time…or at least since I’ve come back, and that’s a Mythomaniac. The Mythomaniac will send me a player’s name of their choice on Night 2, and depending on what that player’s role is, the Mythomaniac will then inherit the same role. This means that if they choose a Wolf, they will be introduced to their furry friends of crime. If they choose a Shirrif, they will be introduced to their cohorts of justice. If they choose a Seer, Ranger, Hunter or Ordo, they will become so, but will not be able to communicate. This does not mean that the Mytho will inherit the same powers (ie. If they choose Hera or Zeus). If the Mytho chooses the Unicorn, Cursed or Protector of the Youth (which I will explain later), they will remain an Ordo. The Mytho’s powers will only be activated come Day 2. Therefore, if they are the pick of the Night, they will still die.

Hades - God of the Underworld – Lovers with Persephone and is also a Wolf. Only Hades will know the identity of Persephone. If she dies before she has found him, he will also die. If Hades dies before Persephone, she will live on. If they have found each other and Persephone dies, Hades will take a revenge kill. **

Persephone - Queen of the Underworld – Lovers with Hades. She will PM me one name every Night of who she believes Hades to be. If she guesses right, the two will be allowed to PM one another and must try to win the game. If she dies before finding Hades, he will also die, but if he dies before she, then she will live on. If Hades dies once they have found each other, Persephone will be granted one vision of any player and their role. **

Demeter - Goddess of the Harvest – This role is the Protector of the Youth. Demeter will know the identity of Persephone. If she should be in danger of being lynched, Demeter will be granted an extra vote, which she may send to me at any point in the Day and up to five minutes after DL. She may only do so once. If Persephone is in danger of being Night Killed, Demeter will automatically save her, which will also only happen once.

HebeThe Goddess of Youth – Hestia is one of two Shirrifs who will be allowed to PM both Day and Night. The Shirrifs are not allowed to reveal who they are while their partner is alive.

Hercules Mortal son of Zeus – Hercules is the second Shirrif, with an added touch. If Hebe is to be lynched, Hercules will send me the name of one person he would like to protect that Night. Nothing will happen if Hebe is Night killed.

ApolloGod of Prophecy – Apollo will be the Seer for this game. Each Night, they will PM the name of one person and that person’s identity will be revealed to Apollo. *

HermesMessenger of the Gods – Will also be a Seer as well. Each Night, the will PM the name of one person and that person’s identity will be revealed to Hermes. *

Ares
God of War – Ares is a Wolf.

HephaestusGod of the Forge– He is a Wolf as well as the Lover of Aphrodite. He does not know the identity of Aphrodite and will thus PM me on name every Night on who he thinks Aphrodite is. If either of them die before they’ve found one another, they will continue on. If Aphrodite dies when they have found each other, he will take a revenge kill. If Hephaestus knows her identity, but she does not know his, and she is killed, he will PM me the name of one person for a vision of what their role is. **

AphroditeGoddess of Love and Beauty – She is the Lover of Hephaestus, but does not know his identity. She will PM me one name every Night on who she thinks Hephaestus could be. If either of them die before they’ve found on another, they will continue on. If Hephaestus dies whey they have found each other, she will be granted the opportunity to either Hunt or Protect one person for the following Night phase. If Aphrodite knows his identity, but he does not know hers and he is killed, she will PM me the name of one person for a vision of what their role is. **

PanGod of Wood and Pastures – Pan is the Ranger.

DionysusGod of Wine – Dionysus is the Cursed. If the Wolves choose to Night kill him, he will join their ranks. Only the player and I will know that they are Dionysus. I will not reveal the Cursed until the end of the game.

ArtemisGoddess of the Hunt – Artemis will be this games Hunter (yes I did that on purpose). If Artemis is killed by a Werewolf or hanged by Villagers, she will PM me the name of one other player before being killed. That player is then automatically killed. She will also be working in tandem with the Hunting Guardian.

ErosThe God of Love (aka Cupid!) – Eros is the Hunting Guardian. Like the Ranger, each night, Eros will PM me the name of one other player to protect. However, should Eros be killed by the Wolves (and only the Wolves), he will send me the name of one other player to be killed automatically.

AthenaGoddess of Wisdom – Wise beyond her years, Athena will know the identities of one out of The Hunting Guardian, the Ranger, The Hunter and The Seer (at random). She will be the only one who knows which it is and she willNOT be allowed to PM said person. Should said character come in danger of being lynched (only lynched), she will send me an extra vote via PM, but she may only do so twice throughout the game.

FOOTNOTES

* ~ NOTE ~
One of the two Seers will be a False Seer! The False Seer's dreaming works such that if the False Seer dreams of the true Seer they're told they've found the False Seer, if they dream of anyone else I pull a role out of a hat containing all the remaining roles (minus the seer).

~ NOTE 2 ~
As far as the dreaming of the Seer’s goes, I will be telling them the dreamt player’s character name AND actual role. Makes their lives simpler instead of having to go back to the admin page and what not to see what Character represents what.

** The goal of all three Lovers pairing is to try to survive to the end. HOWEVER, this will only pertain to Zeus and Hera AT THE START OF THE GAME. Once the other two pairings have found each other, THEN it will be the goal of all three to win as Lovers. For the Wolves, there will be no revealing who you're counterpart is to your fellow packmates just as there will be no revealing who you're fellow packmates are to your Lover. And I should hope you all know this, bu there will be no revealing during the game either. If the pack so chooses, the Wolves MAY Night kill one of the counterparts. It is up to the Lover of the individual in question to try and save their partner.
-----------------------------------------------------

Now, as I've said, the only way I will be playing with ALL of these roles is if I get enough people signed up to play. If not enough people are playing, I will remove some roles. If we get more then enough, I may add in a Bear or a Cobbler to the game.

PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL SPECIFIED

Last edited by Glirdan; 07-26-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Okay, now that the Rules and Roles have been posted, time to put up a list of players :P

Wilwa
Kath
Boro
Keeper aka Mira
Zil
BeiGei
Lottie
Eonwe
Nienna
Sally
Nerwen
Folwren
Tum
Lalaith
Greenie
Rikae
Shasta
Mac
Nog?
phantom
Sally

You may all start posting. Give me feedback on things if you wish. If you need clarification, please feel free to post or PM me or message me on Facebook (ONLY TIME ).

HAVE AT IT!

Last edited by Glirdan; 07-24-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:33 AM   #4
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dûm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
So I'm sitting here thinking "man, I really don't feel like getting involved in another game for a while...But oh man it's Glirdy...he'll be mad if I don't...And whaaaat Greek gods themed? ...Crap."

What that boils down to is I'm in.
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:59 AM   #5
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

I should also mention that the role you receive may not necessarily be your gender. After all, I like making things fun :P
Old 07-19-2010, 12:49 PM   #6
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Right, I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
On a quick sidenote, seeing as the last game never finished, will this one be considered LXXVIII?
I don't know what the 'rule' is concerning that (if there is one), but my thought would be to have yours as 79.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:39 PM   #7
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Greek mythology-based Werewolf???? How could I resist????

Also, the Cursed knows that they're Cursed, eh? Fun times.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:43 PM   #8
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Me Me Me Me Me! I Wanna Play So Bad!
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 01:55 PM   #9
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I knew I would want to play from the second I saw the title. Count me in!
Old 07-19-2010, 01:56 PM   #10
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Greek mythology-based Werewolf???? How could I resist????

Yes they will.

And I'm super excited for this to start!
Old 07-19-2010, 01:58 PM   #11
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
I knew I would want to play from the second I saw the title. Count me in!
You must have played in some of my games before my hiatus...unless I'm loosing it, which wouldn't surprise me either

EDIT: Just noticed that I type way too fast sometimes and noticed the title lol! It'll be fixed for the actual game

Last edited by Glirdan; 07-19-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:14 PM   #12
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
ArtemisGoddess of the Hunt – Artemis will be this games Hunter (yes I did that on purpose). If Artemis is killed by a Werewolf or hanged by Villagers, she will PM me the name of one other player before being killed. That player is then automatically killed. She will also be working in tandem with the Hunting Guardian.
In tandem, you say? Does that mean PM abilities or just that they are on the same team?

Quote:
You must have played in some of my games before my hiatus...unless I'm loosing it, which wouldn't surprise me either

EDIT: Just noticed that I type way too fast sometimes and noticed the title lol! It'll be fixed for the actual game
I actually don't think I was even on the 'Downs before your hiatus!

Also, that post is quite ironic, i.e. what are you loosing? Cerberus? (or is that Kerberos in proper Greek?)
Old 07-19-2010, 02:23 PM   #13
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
In tandem, you say? Does that mean PM abilities or just that they are on the same team?
PMing abilities. I had thought about adding the Ranger in to that mix, but that would give the Villagers too much of an advantage.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:07 PM   #14
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I'm thinking it'll need to be strongly explained to them that they are on the Village's team, and that they shouldn't be trying to leave hints or anything for the wolves to find them. If they're chosen as a kill and turned then they'll be on the wolves' team, but until then they have to strive for a village victory.

I do have one concern about Zeus and Hera. Cause she's bad, and he's good, and their first allegiance is to their team, not each other. So couldn't Zeus reveal Hera as a wolf, or Hera just kill Zeus during the night? Same could be true of Hephaestus and Aphrodite.

I also think Athena and Demeter knowing all those roles seems like it just gives them so much power, and gives the village a huge advantage since they could confirm a gifted reveal. All the other roles balance each other out, but I think those two hold just a bit too much information.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 07-19-2010 at 03:16 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:17 PM   #15
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
So how could I not want to play with all these interesting roles and my Glirdy being Mod. I'm in but if this drags on foreverz and I'm still alive (doubtful) for 25 days from now (August 13!) then I must bow out gracefully as I'm leaving the country.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:01 PM   #16
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
I do have one concern about Zeus and Hera. Cause she's bad, and he's good, and their first allegiance is to their team, not each other. So couldn't Zeus reveal Hera as a wolf, or Hera just kill Zeus during the night? Same could be true of Hephaestus and Aphrodite.

I also think Athena and Demeter knowing all those roles seems like it just gives them so much power, and gives the village a huge advantage since they could confirm a gifted reveal. All the other roles balance each other out, but I think those two hold just a bit too much information.
I knew there was a reason you're my bestie!

I totally agree with Athena and Demeter....I'm going to change those two up in a little bit, but just to give an idea: Athena knows either Ranger, Hunter or Hunting Guardian (I'm eliminating the Seer) or maybe even two of them if there is enough people and Demeter either Persephone or Hercules...I'm leaning more towards Persephone as she is Demeter's daughter.

As for the Lovers: I was thinking earlier of adding the "Live till the end of the game" for Persephone and Hades. As for Hera and Zeus, even though they ARE Lovers and would make sense for them as well, I kind of was thinking almost Shirrif style. No revealing each other or yourselves and if Hera wants Zeus dead lynch style she would have to work for it. Actually, I'm going to make a rule right now for the Lovers:

Wolves may not send in their Lover counterpart as a Night kill.

This way, if Hera really wants Zeus dead that badly, she will have to work like the rest to weed him out as a Wolf and it would kind of be redundant for her to do that as she doesn't get a revenge kill.

What do you think?

PS: Yes, I know this changes things a bit for their roles. So anything I'm change, I will bold and italicize above

EDIT: Thoughts on Demeter and Athena changes. As for the Lovers, if you see a flaw with anything else there, let me know.

Last edited by Glirdan; 07-19-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:09 PM   #17
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Wolves may not send in their Lover counterpart as a Night kill.
But what if the pack decides that that's who they want to kill (for other reasons etc.)?
Old 07-19-2010, 04:36 PM   #18
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
But what if the pack decides that that's who they want to kill (for other reasons etc.)?
Darn these loopholes that I didn't get a chance to think about. Okay....thinking on my feet time here we go....

Wolf Lovers are not allowed to reveal to the other packmates who their counterpart is.

And to make things simplistic:

ALL THREE Lover pairings must try to survive to the end. IF all three pairings live, it will be considered a three way Lovers Win (the likelihood of which is very slim)
Old 07-19-2010, 04:44 PM   #19
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Take a look see in my second post at the changes I've made.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:29 PM   #20
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdy
I knew there was a reason you're my bestie!
And here I thought the reason was my stunning beauty.

You could stay vague about Athena. Like "She knows the identity of one of: the Seer, the Ranger, the Hunter, or the Hunter Guardian. Only she will know which." And keep it a mystery to which she is aware of? Mysteries are fun times.

One more tinsy thing about the Lover pair, but this you can ignore if you want, I don't think it's like a problem or anything; but Hephaestus and Aphrodite, I think only one of them should be allowed to guess and the other doesn't know their identity at all (like A guesses, and H doesn't know who A is at all, or vice versa). Just to make it a bit harder. I like making things harder for people.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:37 PM   #21
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I know you owned up to it already, but I can't help myself.

YOU HAVE A TYPO IN YOUR THREAD TITLE!

There. I feel better now. *hugs you* Anyway, you KNOW I'm in.

Smite! Smite! Smite!

(I'll ask Tum if she wishes to play as well, so make sure to save a spot for her.)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:53 PM   #22
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Sign me up!
Old 07-20-2010, 05:48 AM   #23
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Also, do you know what would be the best deadline ever? 1AM GMT.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:55 AM   #24
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Mostly just posting so I get emails and remember to check the thread!

So looking forward to this Glirdy.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:35 AM   #25
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
If there is still room............I guess I'll play. I have a few somewhat empty weeks. I doubt I will have time to read every single thing posted, but I shall do my best to be involved...if there's room, that is.

-- Foley
Old 07-20-2010, 09:37 AM   #26
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
If there is still room............I guess I'll play. I have a few somewhat empty weeks. I doubt I will have time to read every single thing posted, but I shall do my best to be involved...if there's room, that is.

-- Foley
Oh yes there is!!! I haven't seen you in a game since I got back!! This is exciting!!
Old 07-20-2010, 09:54 AM   #27
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Oh yes there is!!! I haven't seen you in a game since I got back!! This is exciting!!
I haven't played in....well, years, I guess.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:03 AM   #28
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Oh now I am a bit jealous.... I wish I could join but I know I really can't . But Foley playing makes it a very special event... and there is a "Mith"omaniac... *pouts*. BTW I'd move on to the next number finished or not the last one hasn't been deleted and this is a new game.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace

Last edited by Mithalwen; 07-20-2010 at 10:06 AM.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:28 AM   #29
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
It's summer! I can play! *claps hands, jumps up and down*
Oh Mith, pleeese try to play too....
Old 07-20-2010, 03:57 PM   #30
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

*faints* Kath, Lal, Fowlren, and (possibly) Mith? My day, it is made! ^_^
Old 07-20-2010, 06:47 PM   #31
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Tum's in.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:11 PM   #32
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

I *think* I managed to convince Phantom to join.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:09 PM   #33
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
We all get special rolls, there's no Ordos at all? I have a feeling I'm not going to live long.
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:14 AM   #34
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Wait, wait. Greek mythology AND Kath AND Lalaith AND Foley AND maybe Mith AND maybe The Phantom???

Pardon me, I have to go die of win now...
Old 07-21-2010, 04:35 AM   #35
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
It's summer! I can play! *claps hands, jumps up and down*
Oh Mith, pleeese try to play too....
Hmm well unless I get a puter sorted... really can't since may not have a car next week ..MOT and with father being so newly out of hospital.. I don't want to let people down but have so much going on with ancient and decrepit parent.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:47 PM   #36
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
I'm so definitely in. Lommy asks me to add that she hates Kath and Foley and Lalaith. (She doesn't have time to play.)
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:47 PM   #37
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Yay Greenie! Aww sorry Lommy.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:28 PM   #38
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Hey, I'm a bit afraid I've made myself a reputation as a troublemaker lately, but can I play if I promise to be good?

Also, one question - is the no revealing rule just for lovers, or for everyone? The latter would be a shame - false reveals are too much fun.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:48 PM   #39
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
This game looks complicated, but I'm in.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:06 PM   #40
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Hey, I'm a bit afraid I've made myself a reputation as a troublemaker lately, but can I play if I promise to be good?

Also, one question - is the no revealing rule just for lovers, or for everyone? The latter would be a shame - false reveals are too much fun.
What better reputation to have?

You have to play. Who will I bicker mercilessly with if not you? <3