The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2010, 07:51 PM   #681
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Might as well go ahead....

++Tum
Old 07-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #682
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Here's another note I thought of. Rikae, why did you bring up what you did about Mac earlier? People (possibly even you) have chided others for doing the same - it doesn't seem like an innocent thing to do. The way you brought attention immediately to it seems off to me.
I said why in the post.
There was no way that was a sincere seer hint. No real seer - except maybe a total newbie - but certainly not a Mac-seer would be so clumsy.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:10 PM   #683
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dűm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
the phantom...dun dun duuuuun

Day 1

6 - Comments on how many roles there are and how formulating plans will be difficult. Wants to watch SPM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Want to know how tired I am? I was within an inch of posting a first post that was IN CHARACTER!! Thankfully I remembered just in time that characters were tied to roles, and that posting in character would be stupid for most and downright illegal for some.
There's really nothing suspicious about this, but it rubs me the wrong way for some reason. Willing to chalk it up to phantom being phantom, though.
8 - Banters with Lottie regarding lynching her. Normally not suspicious, but the wording gives me pause.
Quote:
I had no plans for lynching you, but seeing as you are expecting it- well, I would hate to let you down. :p
The only reason to not have plans to lynch someone is because you're furry and they're furry. Or you know something the rest of us don't, which is highly unlikely this early in the game.
10 - More banter with Lottie. Nothing worrisome though.
12 - Goes to bed.
34 - Responds to Foley
Quote:
Just great. What you're basically saying is that if I start acting silly you'll lynch me. Way to take my fun away! :(
This could very well just be my impression, but he has been acting less silly than usual...Maybe he actually took it to heart?
Also sarcastically agrees with Rikae about lynching the seer.
34 - phantom's ego responds to Inzil.
47 -
Quote:
Oh, come now, this day isn't useless at all! I've already seen three players for certain (possibly more but I haven't had enough time to read carefully) who have done something to point towards a particular sort of role, and the only thing that remains to be seen is if they are serious in doing so or if they are merely hoping to cause the opposition to make an incorrect choice. The mind games have already started! :cool:
51 - Responds to Nerwen re: Zeus' allegiance. Says if Hera dies, Zeus sides with the village since he isn't furry. Also asks for clarification that that holds true for the other non-WW lovers.
54 - More Lover talk. Says surviving one can't win as lover, so can do whatever they please after partner dies (including off themselves). Insert Romeo and Juliet analogy here.
While not overly stoked on how much of Day 1 was spent talking about the lovers, there's no doubt that we have a tendency as a group to latch on to things like a dog (wolf?) with a bone for much longer than really necessary. As such, I don't particularly find the people who perpetuated the conversation suspicious, as there wasn't really anything else going on to distract from at the time.
57 - Defends Romeo and Juliet analogy as not meant to be true to the original tale and just for demonstration purposes.
As a fairly well educated young man (heh) I find it hard to believe that this was an innocent slip, but can't figure out what it would mean if it's not, especially since player gender aren't tied to their character genders.
71 - Responds to Nog's concerns about the lovers forming an alliance and thus voting block:
Quote:
This is why early on I'd be more than willing to kill an "innocent" lover if I felt I had some idea who one was, as it would at the least remove the doomsday scenario of four wolves plus three lovers (plus possibly the cursed and the mytho!!) working in concert.
Nothing overly suspicious about wanting to prevent that particular scenario.
73 - Steve asks what we do if a Seer reveals. Pretty much says depends on what is said.
77 - Re: false Seer revealing. Nog suggests a reveal if the false Seer figures xerself out. Phantom disagrees as would narrow down who the wolves should kill. Reminds that Hera and Hephaestus (both wolves) can dream if lover is killed under right circumstances:
Quote:
Plus, don't forget that the Wolves can dream too! Hera and Hephaestus both can dream if their lover is killed under the right circumstances, and what if they dream of the Seer, eh? If the false Seer has already revealed, they'll know that's the real one. But if the false Seer hasn't revealed, they may use their dream on him.
Yadda yadda good point yadda yadda.
81 - Clarifies that last post was in regards to false Seer knowing he was false.
86 - Responds to Rikae about Romeo and Juliet thing being moot since now have mod clarification. Also begins to get a little snarky:
Quote:
Do you really think a village would be stupid enough to start at the beginning of the Seer trail and follow it to a lynch without first checking the end of the trail for signs that the Seer knew he was false?

Again- Nog and I were discussing a Seer who knew he was false. That fact completely negates (or should anyway) the idea of following their words to disaster.
91 - More snarking in Rikae's direction, but nothing much beyond babbling.
106 - Talks with Rikae about peer pressure, villager priorities ("to do what is possible to win"), more false Seer talk this time regarding hints and wolves following them
110 -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
the wolves dream of the false seer's role as seer. Why would the wolves be any less able to see the hints, in that case, than the village?
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
Under that circumstance the advantage to keeping quiet has already been won, due to the fact that the WWs were forced to waste a dream on the false Seer (who must have taken our advice and NOT revealed).
221 - returns.
240 - Responds to Rikae's questioning of his intentions in regards to Boro's opening post.
246 - Asks for updated tally and if BG's vote counted (no ++)
251 - Not keen on lynching BG, going to look at Steve, disagrees a lot with Nog.
258 - Thinks Steve is innocent.
261 - Warns everyone against last minute reveals in an attempt to save themselves. Points out that he is NOT suggesting reveal earlier, but instead defend yourself until you can't possibly afford to wait and see what's going to happen.
267 - Suggests to BG that if he was in her position to try to get people to vote for Nog for making arguments he doesn't agree with or Boro for not being around.
Obviously thinking about lynching what is now a known Seer, false or not, is suspicious. However, since phantom didn't look at Boro extensively, he might not have given that consideration.
271 - Asks what happens in case of a tie. Glirdy responds lsat person to receives votes will be lynched.
278 - Likes Nerwen. Takes pity on BG. Votes Steve.
In 258 he says he thinks Steve is innocent. Then he votes him for no apparent reason other than not wanting to jump on the BG wagon. Personally, I'd rather bandwagon than vote for someone I had said was probably innocent.
282 -
Quote:
I feel really stupid for defending Eonwe and suspecting Nog for his suspicion of Eonwe, but then I VOTE for Eonwe. :rolleyes:

This is one of those days I'd like to forget.
Points out his own failings. phantom doesn't make mistakes. Who can PM during the Day?
290 - Responds to Nog about Steve.

Based on just Day 1, however, phantom's looking rather sketchy to me. My problem lies mostly with his vote for Steve and his comment following it (282). I still have an issue with him making more sense than usual and not making me have strong homicidal feelings in his general direction, but it has been a while since he played. I'd rather not vote him toDay without getting to go through his Day 2 posts, but if a better option doesn't present itself, I probably will.

Oh, and next time I decide to analyze someone who posts this much, someone please punch me in the mouth. Day 2 will come either later tonight or tomorrow, assuming I'm still alive.
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling

Last edited by Keeper of Dol Guldur; 07-30-2010 at 08:11 PM. Reason: xed since...whenever the heck my last post was
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:19 PM   #684
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Well, Nogrod has now come back to explain himself... only he kind of hasn't.

What to make of this? Generally I'd think an experienced wolf would try to answer the points against him– I think they're rather good points, actually– properly, rather than just yelling, "Nyaaah! Wolf yerself! I hate you!" Which I believe largely sums up that post. (#666).

Or is this a tired, cornered Nogwolf giving way to frustration, and hoping he can somehow bluster his way out of trouble? An experienced innocent, you'd think, would try to answer those points too.

Mmmn. It's not easy for me to be objective about him after three Days of this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Could somebody please try to explain that statement of Nogrod's that I highlighted about innocents earlier today? It's been niggling me all day and I simply can't think of a reason why he said it that isn't really, really dodgy.
He didn't mean "everyone voted for was innocent" but "everyone who was the subject of a major bandwagon was innocent". (That bit he did explain). Still not a great argument, as it rests entirely on everyone else taking his word that he's innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
A variant on Sally's Hestia-plan that might work better and be less wasteful of innocent lives.....we could wait until either Seer actually dreams of something that confirms that they are true or false, and they could then tell us. If it is Hestia, s/he would be able to confirm if the other Seer is true or false, without naming them. If the other Seer, Hestia would then know if s/he were true or false. Then the protection racket with the Ranger/Hunter-Guardian could kick in...does that sound better?
Yes, that sounds more viable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Autume (Not sure what the stuff around her is about, but I'll trust people that there's something. I'll see for myself eventually.)
An odd statement. I've said why her suspicious behaviour could be that of an innocent newbie... but you haven't noticed it at all in the first place? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Foley: I'll have to find the post again, but at some point she tells us not to lynch phantom because she thinks he's possibly a good gifted. I don't see why a goodie would do that, unless Phantom was under extreme pressure to be lynched (which he wasn't at the time).
I don't know what post this is– but pointing possible giftedness doesn't mean so much in this particular game, does it?

Quote:
Lottie: She makes no sense, like at all. Maybe Tum's lover?
Then they need to seek couple counselling ASAP. ...Seriously, where does that come from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I just asked the wereduckling who we should lynch, and she said "lynch Papa."

Now, you can't get a better argument than that.
Well, that settles it, then. ÷÷Mac!

EDIT:X'd with a host.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:22 PM   #685
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Nerwen, look at my post after that. I headdesked aplenty for that one.

I meant that Tum was a wolf lover and that Lottie was possibly another one. My brain muddled the points when I was making the post and I said that they were lovered to each other, not each a possible lover of a wolf. Sorry about the fail.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:25 PM   #686
autume98
Shade of Carn Dűm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
So I went to do my analysis on Rikae. For the most part she comes across as innocent. And it's my experience that when she comes off innocent she's really a wolf. I also didn't like her votes. She admits that her vote for phantom would be a throw away vote and then does it anyway?

Quote:
Hm, so apparently the narration will indicate when the cursed is turned - the ModGod has spoken. In that case, there really is no reason to go lynching Steve now.
I don't really want to vote for BG, since as far as I'm concerned she's done just as little to show she's a wolf as to show she isn't - but I still might vote for her for plain old lack of participation and sleeping under the reindeer. My other suspects are Nerwen, but I still think it's quite likely what she said was IC banter and I wouldn't like to lynch her for that; Phantom, but he hasn't explained himself and it would be a throwaway vote anyway, and Wilwa, simply because of the way she seemed to be trying to stir up suspicions around Boro's remarks while keeping her hands clean, so to speak, but again, that would be a throwaway.
Quote:
I'm not going to vote BG because, well, it seems a little harsh at this point. The point about not participating has been made, and I don't see her as especially wolfish. I also don't see much purpose in voting for Steve: he hasn't had a chance to explain his "hint", and, if it was, he's on our side for now and we'll know when he isn't. Instead, I'm just going to do something that really should be done more often on day Ones everywhere:

++the phantom

For being the phantom.

Yeah. That felt good.

And then Day 2 she does another throw away? Now I'm no experienced player by any stretch of the imagination, but this just seems wrong. I would expect a more experienced player to not throw away their votes two days in a row.

Quote:
Nope, don't really buy the theory that Autume's a wolf.

Don't buy the theory that Mac's a wolf.

Definitely don't buy the theory that Steve is a wolf.

I, however, am the wolfiest wolf that ever howled at the moon, therefore:

++Rikae

Seriously, I really hope toMorrow we can focus a little attention into the dark corners of this village, instead of on the over-examined and probably innocent loudmouths - and I have a novel to finish, so tschüss.
Edit: x-ed with all posts from #682
Old 07-30-2010, 08:26 PM   #687
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
I said why in the post.
There was no way that was a sincere seer hint. No real seer - except maybe a total newbie - but certainly not a Mac-seer would be so clumsy.
Um... what about Boro?

EIDT:X'd with Sally and tum.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:28 PM   #688
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Nerwen, look at my post after that. I headdesked aplenty for that one.
Sorry, I'd missed that one.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #689
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I would like to nominate this game's Nogrod-Nerwen fight for the WW Hall of Fame.

I'd consider staying up late just to watch it.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #690
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Sorry, I'd missed that one.
Meh, I figured. Don't worry about it. I did look pretty stupid.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #691
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Okay, so who do I wants to vote for. Well, I don't think I want to vote for Nog, just cause he hasn't been around a lot and his last big post actually made me feel better. I don't want to vote Lottie because that's flimsy, I just think she's going after Tum very strongly (though I get the reasons), nothing else really seems so aweful. And pretty much everyone else either just slightly confuses me, or I feel good about, or haven't posted enough. And then there's Tum, who has a nice little pile of stuff against her. It kind of feels like it could maybe turn into a repeat of the last few Days, but there is a lot more solid stuff on her than what we had for the other two, so I suppose it's not exactly the same situation.

So than, since she does look quite bad, I'm going to go with Tum, and hope that this doesn't turn into another disastrous bandwaggon.

++Autume

Now I'm off to bed. Good luck.

x'ed with a couple
Old 07-30-2010, 08:33 PM   #692
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
And then Day 2 she does another throw away? Now I'm no experienced player by any stretch of the imagination, but this just seems wrong. I would expect a more experienced player to not throw away their votes two days in a row.
But you, Tum, expressed appreciation and understanding of Rikae's motives for that vote at the time, didn't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Um... what about Boro?
Ouch. Funny, but...ouch.

x/d with all since # 687
Old 07-30-2010, 08:37 PM   #693
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Tum, dear, it's kind of difficult to make an influential (that is, non-throwaway) vote in a village that is bandwagoning as much as this one has. You can make a throwaway vote or you can join the bandwagon, and I'm not one to jump on a bandwagon simply because it's there.

But I think you know that perfectly well, don't you? Nice try, though, wolfiepie.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:38 PM   #694
autume98
Shade of Carn Dűm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
But you, Tum, expressed appreciation and understanding of Rikae's motives for that vote at the time, didn't you?
The appreciation was all fun and games lightheartedness. The understanding was I can see why she's doing it, however I'm not ok with it. If I were ok with it thought than I would've done the same thing myself last night. However I didn't think that would be the right thing to do. I thought it would be better for us as a village to go after a wolf. What good does a throw away vote do us?

Edit: x-ed with Rikae
Old 07-30-2010, 08:40 PM   #695
autume98
Shade of Carn Dűm

Quote:
Tum, dear, it's kind of difficult to make an influential (that is, non-throwaway) vote in a village that is bandwagoning as much as this one has. You can make a throwaway vote or you can join the bandwagon, and I'm not one to jump on a bandwagon simply because it's there.

But I think you know that perfectly well, don't you? Nice try, though, wolfiepie.
So why not vote for someone you find slightly suspicious?
Old 07-30-2010, 08:42 PM   #696
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autume
I thought it would be better for us as a village to go after a wolf. What good does a throw away vote do us?
Uh huh. And what about when the entire village is going after what looks like an innocent? You think it's better to go along with the village and make yourself less conspicuous, right, Autume? Not so for me. If my vote is meaningless, it might as well make a point (as in Phantom's case) or be funny (self-voting.)
Old 07-30-2010, 08:44 PM   #697
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
Oh, you mean one of those multiple candidates for lynching we had the last couple Days?
Old 07-30-2010, 08:47 PM   #698
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
You mean like Mac, who you said was your top suspect Day 1, then you voted for BG?
Old 07-30-2010, 08:47 PM   #699
autume98
Shade of Carn Dűm

Quote:
Uh huh. And what about when the entire village is going after what looks like an innocent? You think it's better to go along with the village and make yourself less conspicuous, right, Autume? Not so for me. If my vote is meaningless, it might as well make a point (as in Phantom's case) or be funny (self-voting.)
Well if this is less conspicuous you sure could of fooled me.

I haven't played enough games with you to know if this is something you do on a normal basis.

Edit: x-ed with Rikae and Inzil
Old 07-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #700
autume98
Shade of Carn Dűm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
You mean like Mac, who you said was your top suspect Day 1, then you voted for BG?
I thought I already hashed this out. If what I did was wrong it was a newbie mistake.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #701
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Well if this is less conspicuous you sure could have fooled me.

I haven't played enough games with you to know if this is something you do on a normal basis.

Edit: x-ed with Rikae and Inzil
Rikae's insane. We love her for it. <3

EDIT: x'd with Tum's last
Old 07-30-2010, 08:52 PM   #702
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
Well if this is less conspicuous you sure could of fooled me.
No, it isn't. I'm not the one who thinks the point of the game is to be as inconspicuous as possible - that's you.

Quote:
Then just listen to the people who have. Can you hear them all screaming how guilty I am for not jumping on bandwagons like I always do? That Rikae, she's known for following the crowd and never doing anything unusual! Am I right, folks?
Old 07-30-2010, 08:54 PM   #703
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

So anyway, since I really would like to focus on people other than Tum...

am I the only one who finds Mac creepy right now?
Old 07-30-2010, 08:54 PM   #704
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Rikae hasn't an original thought in her head. She's a very lemming-like player who always hops onto the opinions of others and never breaks away from the group. I don't think I've ever heard her act "out of turn" or "strange" in the thirty-some games (or so) I've played with her over the last two and a half years.

Oh, and she's incredibly awesome. But that part's actually true.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:54 PM   #705
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Then just listen to the people who have. Can you hear them all screaming how guilty I am for not jumping on bandwagons like I always do? That Rikae, she's known for following the crowd and never doing anything unusual! Am I right, folks?
I think this is at least the third game I know of that you've voted for yourself.

Quote:
Rikae's insane. We love her for it. <3
What she said.

x/d with Rikae and Sally
Old 07-30-2010, 08:57 PM   #706
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
So anyway, since I really would like to focus on people other than Tum...

am I the only one who finds Mac creepy right now?
I ought to go back and have a close look at him. I've found it somewhat odd that he refused to vote for Nog last Night, and then they both have seemingly been after Lottie toDay.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:58 PM   #707
autume98
Shade of Carn Dűm

Quote:
No, it isn't. I'm not the one who thinks the point of the game is to be as inconspicuous as possible - that's you.
Basically what I meant was that I didn't realize I was trying to be inconspicuous. It was just some dry humor that fell flat. What I need is a smiley that falls fat on their face right here.

Edit: x-ed with Rikae, Sally, and Zil twice
Old 07-30-2010, 09:26 PM   #708
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Hey Obie-phantom, shouldn't you cool your fan-girls a littlle bit?
Quote:
phantom - I'm sooo excited to be playing with him! So far he's only been giving off good vibes and I'm not suspcious with him at all.
Anyway, if that's the level of arguments used let's just call it a day - like I will call it anyway a Day pretty soon.

Heh, no need for your fancy set-ups tp - or any nice triple-bluffs anyone... it's up to how cool you are being perceived as... like politics in the real world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
What to make of this? Generally I'd think an experienced wolf would try to answer the points against him– I think they're rather good points, actually– properly, rather than just yelling, "Nyaaah! Wolf yerself! I hate you!" Which I believe largely sums up that post. (#666).

Or is this a tired, cornered Nogwolf giving way to frustration, and hoping he can somehow bluster his way out of trouble? An experienced innocent, you'd think, would try to answer those points too.

Mmmn. It's not easy for me to be objective about him after three Days of this...
Heh... you're quite right in a few points, like experienced, tired and frustrated... and having too little time for these few Days now.

But if you are really able to say that there are some good points, I'd really love to see them. I mean actual points other than annoyed retaliations or Lottie's "I don't like him" (and for the second time, despite your denial, you Lottie said that! word by word). I mean which are the points?

- Your innocence Nerwen? Should I take your word for it - would you take mine? Be what it may, it's something you only know and can't share (and even if I don't push for it right now doesn't mean I have forgotten it totally).
- Eonwë's role was not known by anyone before yesterDay.
- Lottie's "dislike" is no argument.
- Boro may be the false seer (I trusted the other way) but you didn't "know" it any earlier I did - and none of us actuallly know it, even now.
- Being over the top and playing it openly not considering one's own safety is not wolwery - kind of vice versa, but I might be fooling you to be sure.
- You don't know if you'd wish me dead. Happily.

So where are your actual points?

I'd really love to know them. Especially when you like to fly the flag of one who has made points and has not been given answers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I would like to nominate this game's Nogrod-Nerwen fight for the WW Hall of Fame.

I'd consider staying up late just to watch it.
If you had the chance... I'll be off in a minute (6.00AM right now) so sorry to deny you of your fun...

Anything to say now?

As a summmary...

Well I get a bad feeling from Lottie and her voting history is possibly very bad (instead of bad that fits everyone's votes!). And I just get the bad feeling from her. Sorry, no logic on top of what I have said (which is nbot little), but just a malicious feeling on top of all (read the thread to learn about other points))

I'm really at odds with Sally's masterplan (she must be a non-thinking ordo or then a wolf who has been told to suggest that to look like one).

I'm very concerned about the phantom and Rikae... and to a bit llesser extent, of Mac.

You three (four) - add Nerwen - I could really eat my hat if two of you were not wolves. Or maybe it's just one of you... if none of you is a wolf, then what could I do? Maybe eat that infamous 72oz. steak in Texas in an hour... (I could never make it) I mean 16 oz- was like real heroism for me in Amarillo.

Add to that...

Greenie threw away her vote a bit too conveniently. Actually I think she's a wolf being first such a nice towards me ("to my own amazement I'm not suspecting Nog!") and striking immediately when she thought I was away... I could bet on that. A lot.

Who of you would stand up for her if someone made a case?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:27 PM   #709
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I'm home, and reading to catch up. In the skimming that I've done so far I've seen some really really lame stuff. I'm thinking I'll have some strong words for some of you when I'm done and ready to post.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:35 PM   #710
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I'm really at odds with Sally's masterplan (she must be a non-thinking ordo or then a wolf who has been told to suggest that to look like one).
No one tells me to do anything, no matter my role. I'm just sayin'.

Also, just because you don't like the plan (likely because I brought up the possibility of your death as part of it) doesn't mean you can call me non-thinking. If you'd make a positive contribution to the village I'd take it more lightly, but....no.

Who are you and what have you done with my darling Noggin (and his noggin)?

I suppose I'll take your point about Greenie though. The difference is, I don't think she has evil intentions; I think she's just going for the person she thinks is the best lynch. I'm majorly agreeing with her at the moment.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:40 PM   #711
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Randomly

Where the blazes of Hades is Kath? She'll be modfired if she stays disappeared, won't she?
Old 07-30-2010, 09:42 PM   #712
autume98
Shade of Carn Dűm

Quote:
Where the blazes of Hades is Kath? She'll be modfired if she stays disappeared, won't she?
I'm not sure where she is, but she did vote yesterDay.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:43 PM   #713
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dűm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
xSeeing as how I'm in this pretty content half-sleep watching Batman Forever, I'm just going to vote now so I don't fall asleep, miss deadline, and get modfired.

++phantom
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling

Last edited by Keeper of Dol Guldur; 07-30-2010 at 09:43 PM. Reason: xed with sally and tum
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #714
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I'm not sure where she is, but she did vote yesterDay.
Okay, good. I just noticed that she only had four posts and was concerned that I didn't remember seeing her vote yesterDay (that I remember anyway).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper of Dol Guldur View Post
xSeeing as how I'm in this pretty content half-sleep watching Batman Forever, I'm just going to vote now so I don't fall asleep, miss deadline, and get modfired.

++phantom
WHAT?!?!
Old 07-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #715
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
She voted for Nog yesterDay, so she should be all right if she misses toDay. Come to think of it, I don't think she's been here at all toDay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper of Dol Guldur View Post

++phantom
Because of your analysis? Hmm. I think there are better options, but what do I know?

x/d with Sally
Old 07-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #716
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Nog --> Lottie
Greenie --> Nog
Lal --> Lottie (2)
Zil --> Tum
Wilwa --> Tum (2)
Mira --> Phantom
Old 07-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #717
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
Where the blazes of Hades is Kath?
Sally is Hades and Kath is Persephone! ZOMG! Lynchlynchlynchitylynch!

Old 07-30-2010, 09:52 PM   #718
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

<3

K, must to dash. Foley's analysis and I will be back soon.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:54 PM   #719
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nogrod, kindly go back, read my post and answer my actual points rather than your strawman version thereof.

I am getting very tired of you, indeed. At best, you've spent the entire game causing massive confusion and wasting everyone's time. I don't know what's up with you, but... honestly, whatever you are, why are you being such a jerk?

Heated battles are one thing, but the way you're been acting takes a lot of the fun out of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
You don't know if you'd wish me dead. Happily.
I don't know what this means, but it sounds like a threat. Is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Well I get a bad feeling from Lottie and her voting history is possibly very bad (instead of bad that fits everyone's votes!).
Meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Greenie threw away her vote a bit too conveniently. Actually I think she's a wolf being first such a nice towards me ("to my own amazement I'm not suspecting Nog!") and striking immediately when she thought I was away... I could bet on that. A lot.

Who of you would stand up for her if someone made a case?
This... doesn't look good.

EDIT:X'd since phantom at #709.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:58 PM   #720
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Also, just because you don't like the plan (likely because I brought up the possibility of your death as part of it) doesn't mean you can call me non-thinking. If you'd make a positive contribution to the village I'd take it more lightly, but....no.
Actually your suggestion of lynching me has nothing to do with my approval of the plan. Actually I have nothing to oppose being lynched as I'm most probably not being around that much in the few Days to come. But it's just the plain astonishment of how you are so sure Hestia is a (true) Seer? So how are you that confident? OR does it fit your position?

I mean tp has oftentimes good points to make but that shouldn't make you eat everything he says. Really. Did Hestia turnn into a seer - and into a real seer? How do you show me that so as I could believe it?

Unless you come with a plausible presentation of believable enough facts about that ultimate happy-scenario let's stick with what we have. And thence no double-seers or whatever you'd like to promise for lynching me..

Hey Wolfie, how does it feel to get caught?

EDit X'd with many
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote