The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #81
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
If Legate has not opened my last PM to him, tell him to delete it without reading if he wants to post in Mandos!
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #82
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
If Legate has not opened my last PM to him, tell him to delete it without reading if he wants to post in Mandos!
I texted him. (Yeah I'm not supposed to be still around but you know how it is...)
Old 02-04-2011, 02:35 AM   #83
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Oh dear - I just messed something else up, then.
Nope, don't worry, that was purely Lommy's conjecture (older than my pm definitely, anyway). What I have said remains, simply count me off.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:25 AM   #84
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
I'm apologizing now for my lack of posting....Something in RL has come up...I'm not withdrawing, but I am just taking a quick littler breather toDay and may not post a whole lot. And I may be voting quite last minute, really early or not at all.