The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2010, 03:34 PM   #281
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Bloody interwebs.

Anyway I'm gonna take a look at Lari now. Back soon-ish.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #282
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Was reading while my lunch cooked. Few comments.

Wilwa, I'd asked about the Shasta/Sally thing earlier on Day two, and had gotten no response about it. A specific quote # will have to wait until I come back.

While I was reading Sally's rundown of Nog, sorry - but I couldn't help but laugh a little. It just seems so fabricated, and.. over the top flimsy to me. Hindsight tends to be 20/20... but condemning someone with it, is just... o.O

Okay, back in a bit after lunch.

X'd with Sally.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:38 PM   #283
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Heh. I was just going to ask who was around, and then Izzy shows up.

Well you know how I like to get reactions. Nog's response to my analysis made me quite happy so it was definitely worth giving up a bit of sleep.

Anyone else around, by the way?
Old 01-17-2010, 03:40 PM   #284
alonariel
Wight

alonariel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Anyone else around, by the way?
Present, and working on an analysis about the PM pal list.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:42 PM   #285
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonariel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwa
Wow I quoted Alona alot....this is weird cause it was pretty obvious Sally was innocent. And it was explained to her a couple times but she still seemed to want to shed doubt on it.
Basically I saw Inzil's post saying that Sally was the Night target, went with it at the beginning of the Day and then later started to question it while I was talking with Lari about it.
That is interesting indeed!

So you kept talking with Lari a lot and she got you to suspect Sally's reveal?

But wait... you're not PM-pals! I'm not sure what to say. I mean this game should be played online in front of everyone, not privately somewhere outside the range of other ears.

Anyway it is interesting as well that wilwa wants to push after you for that if Lari had helped you to distrust Sally's reveal in a situation where it was more or less obvious...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #286
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Looking at the votes wilwa looks the worst. She voted for Sally early on D1 - which could be seen as a safe move. But her vote and action late on D2 could be read as a prime example how a thoughtful wolf would act - she voted late but before the real action begins so as not to be noticed. Well, I noticed it. But also, she said her reasons were flimsy (even if Izzy pointed out she had declared she had a lot of time in her hands - and one could see her hanging around all through the Day). After her vote she held back - like if she just enjoyed looking at things and didn't think she should take part in discussion. That's the classical wolf-error: when things are going fine you just hang around and look at the things unfolding as long as they go nice from your POV. She only bothered to defend herself when Izzy questioned her "flimsy reasons" - but that showed she was following the discussion!
Ok. So I'm gonna defend myself once, and then not anymore, cause it seems to always just make me look worse, but this is kinda bugging me.

So Izzy said this yesterDay:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post

Wilwarin - I'm still confused on the whole Shasta deal.
I responded with this, because I didn't know what she was talking about:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Hmm???
She responded with this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Wilwa..
in #160 you said

"Shasta: makes me a bit uneasy, it seems like a Sally kill could have been an obvious attempt to set him up, and so I see it as possible that he was trying to set himself up to look good (I know that's a big stretch, I won't base a vote purely on that). And him not liking Alona revealing thier Loverness is kinda odd, since it isn't really that big a deal at this point. "

I believe you have made reference to it in other posts.
(bolding mine)

Still don't know what part of what I said she's refering too, what is "it"? The Sally kill choice or the Lover reveal part??? I didn't know yesterDay, still don't really. Then later she votes for me saying I didn't explain my vote well but she never clarified what it was about my explanation that she didn't like, so how could I have possibly explained it better?

And Nog, my vote came at the end of the Day (last 10 minutes), so there wasn't really too much discussion for me to be a part of after I voted, just this thing with Izzy bugging me, cause I was so confused as to what she was referring too, but even most of that came before I voted. So there really wasn't too much "discussion" for me to "hold back on".

And yes I was there all Day, and I did read through everything, but the whole time I had it in my head that I would just vote the same as Sally (to be sure we wouldn't lynch the Ranger). So yeah, I was paying attention to everything said, but I wasn't really looking at it in the sense of trying to find suspicious stuff because I was sure my vote would follow Sally's. So when it was obvious she wasn't showing up I had to go back over stuff fairly quickly in my mind and just reverted back to the list I had made earlier, and Shasta was all that had stood out when I had made it. Basically all Day I had thought Sally would decide my vote for me, so I never really came up with my own possibility. Yes, I know how terrible that sounds, which is why I am coming up with my own possibilities toDay, even though I'll probably just vote with Sally anyway.

K, stopping there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alona
That who thought who was a logical wolf choice?
Alona, you thought you were a logical kill choice, you said you didn't get why the wolves didn't kill you.

x'ed since the Alona post I quoted
Old 01-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #287
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Present, and working on an analysis about the PM pal list.
Yay! *glomps you*

And Nog, I think she means that when she was on the thread with Lari she got confused and said the wrong things because she was tired. Am I right?

EDIT: x'd with Wilwa
Old 01-17-2010, 03:47 PM   #288
alonariel
Wight

Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
That is interesting indeed!

So you kept talking with Lari a lot and she got you to suspect Sally's reveal?

But wait... you're not PM-pals! I'm not sure what to say. I mean this game should be played online in front of everyone, not privately somewhere outside the range of other ears.
Lari and I were having a late night chat at her house and I was on the computer at the time, if really early morning memory serves. We're good friends in RL - she lives ten minutes from me.

Basically we were reading over how Lottie was going along with Sally's reveal and trusting it, and how Inzil was too, and then Lari (who also missed the clue in the narration until Shasta pointed it out to the both of us) wondered, "how do they know she was the target?" Because, ever since she started playing, she said that narrations never gave away who the attempted Night kills were.

I think it was mostly fueled by tensions with Lottie at the time, as I was having a debate with Lottie and Lari was already somewhat suspicious of Lottie.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #289
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
And Nog, I think she means that when she was on the thread with Lari she got confused and said the wrong things because she was tired. Am I right?
Mostly, yeah. That, and Lari and I both didn't catch in the narration that it was Sally's character used.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #290
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Well, I might have managed to lost my main point from my last post...

So if Lari made you suspect Sally's reveal alona, are you sure she was being straight with you, or was she using you to her purposes?
Old 01-17-2010, 03:52 PM   #291
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
Well, I might have managed to lost my main point from my last post...

So if Lari made you suspect Sally's reveal alona, are you sure she was being straight with you, or was she using you to her purposes?
Don't worry too much, I lose my train of thought all the time.

Since I was talking with her in person, I don't think so since I can read her pretty well - unless the move was pre-planned. I doubt that, though. Most of our conversation was about the restart.

Last edited by alonariel; 01-17-2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: X'd with Nog
alonariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:55 PM   #292
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

After all this hassle I'm even more confused...

I need to be offline for a moment but will be back pretty soon to vote and then to bed.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #293
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

It's just that Alona there is kinda a rule that people shouldn't communicate outside of a WW game, like that's why people can't PM and are suggested to not IM or chat or anything like that. I mean I know it's different in RL (Glirdan and I have been tempted before, and when my brother was on here it was pretty hard not too, I'd have to all out ignore him for a few days to be careful ). But it's highly suggested that you avoid talking about the game outside the game, atleast while both of you are still in it. Kinda gives you an unfair advantage. (haha, sorry, just the multiple-times-Mod in me that is a bit crazy about some of the not-stressed-upon-enough rules). I think that's why Nog brought it up.

x'ed with an Alona and a Nog
Old 01-17-2010, 03:59 PM   #294
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
It's just that Alona there is kinda a rule that people shouldn't communicate outside of a WW game, like that's why people can't PM and are suggested to not IM or chat or anything like that. I mean I know it's different in RL (Glirdan and I have been tempted before, and when my brother was on here it was pretty hard not too, I'd have to all out ignore him for a few days to be careful ). But it's highly suggested that you avoid talking about the game outside the game, atleast while both of you are still in it. Kinda gives you an unfair advantage. (haha, sorry, just the multiple-times-Mod in me that is a bit crazy about some of the not-stressed-enough rules). I think that's why Nog brought it up.

x'ed with an Alona and a Nog
Eek okay I can see that. Lari actually left this morning to go back to Claremont, so there won't be much more in person chatting with her for a couple months but I'll stay away from the topic online, too.

You had to ignore your brother for a few days? Poor Wilwa...
Old 01-17-2010, 04:05 PM   #295
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Eek okay I can see that. Lari actually left this morning to go back to Claremont, so there won't be much more in person chatting with her for a couple months but I'll stay away from the topic online, too.

Heh. Duck and I couldn't manage it when we were in Shasta's game.

Okay, to be fair, I couldn't handle it. I just squee too much.

Also, for enjoyment....duck and I were talking a bit ago.

Sally:
I'm trying to decide what to do about (player)
*ponders*
*strokes hair on her chin*
Blast. Need to pluck that.
Duck:
Eat (her/him).
Sally:
lol
erm, okay
why?
Duck:
Because (he/she)’s tasty?
Sally:
lol
good enough for me!
Duck:
Hurrah!
Sally:

Duck:
(Feel free to post this on the thread)
Sally:
om nom
lol
Duck:
Om nom nom.
Sally:
SPLEEN

Duck:
*slavers*
Sally:
heh
MASTICATE
MASTICATE
Duck:
Hehehe

Lol. Because I love my duck. ^_^
Old 01-17-2010, 04:06 PM   #296
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Quote:

Yeah, it was weird cause we're close, but then once the game was done it'd give us something interesting to talk about for a while, and the rest of the family would be confused. Good times. (Wayne the Goblin, if your curious as to his screen name)

Now, when I play with Glirdan on the other hand, it's quite nice getting a little RL break from him! Especially cause we're always trying to kill each other in the games and I think we both kinda bug each other because our playing styles are soooo different and we surprisingly suck at reading each other, real test of our friendship! (would love it if he saw this )

x'ed with Sally, luvs her Sally ^_^
Old 01-17-2010, 04:10 PM   #297
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

*clears her throat and tries to look professional and not so chatty*

Anyway.

Sally, are you prepared to reveal your dream now?
Old 01-17-2010, 04:11 PM   #298
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
*clears her throat and tries to look professional and not so chatty*

Anyway.

Sally, are you prepared to reveal your dream now?
Heh. Nope. I will later though. Any particular reason I need to do it now?
Old 01-17-2010, 04:11 PM   #299
alonariel
Wight

Borrowing from Nog here to try and work things out.

Sally/Glirdan - gifted/innocent
Shasta/Alona - unknown/innocent (yeah, I know, no hard proof yet)
Morsul/Wilwa - hunter/unknown
Rikae/Izzy - innocent/unknown
Nog/Lottie - unknown/innocent
Dun/Lari - unknown/unknownprobablyinnocent

Assuming there's no wolf-wolf pairs here. If there is already a known gifted/innocent pair, it's probable that the Hunter and/or Ranger were paired up with innocents, too. That would leave 6 others - three wolves and three innocents. So no wolf-wolf pairs with this line of thinking. This also means Wilwa is most likely innocent and that whoever is paired with the Ranger might be innocent, too.

Now for the wolf-innocent pairs. That leaves Shasta, Izzy, Nog and Dun (or Lari) as a wolf. Ugh that's five people. Well, to narrow it down, if we go along with Sally referring to the Ranger as a she, that rules out Izzy, as she and Rikae could be the third gifted/innocent pair. It also rules out Lari and Dun, as they could also be the third gifted/innocent pair. So that leaves Shasta and Nog. While I'm tempted to lean more against Shasta than Nog now that he's tried to broaden his suspicions, he is going after Wilwa who I mostly trust to be innocent and now Lari who I'm 99.9% sure is innocent.

If the Ranger is a he and Sally was just using wordplay, then that rules out Shasta/me, Nog/Lottie and Dun/Lari, leaving Izzy as a wolf paired with known innocent Rikae.

So, conclusion: I might vote either Shasta or Nog. I probably won't vote Wilwa, Lari and certainly not Sally.

Quote:
Alona, you thought you were a logical kill choice, you said you didn't get why the wolves didn't kill you.
That was more meta coming into my reasoning - referring to the Bostonmoot games and how Shasta was like, "Honey, if I'm a wolf, you're dead Night 1. Sorry!"

Quote:
Now, when I play with Glirdan on the other hand, it's quite nice getting a little RL break from him! Especially cause we're always trying to kill each other in the games and I think we both kinda bug each other because our playing styles are soooo different and we surprisingly suck at reading each other, real test of our friendship! (would love it if he saw this )

x'ed with Sally, luvs her Sally ^_^
Haha! ...I mean I'm not sending this to him via Facebook message, what are you talking about?

Last edited by alonariel; 01-17-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: X'd with Sally and Wilwa and bolding
alonariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #300
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Borrowing from Nog here to try and work things out.

Shasta/Alona - unknown/innocent (yeah, I know, no hard proof yet)
Dun/Lari - unknown/unknownprobablyinnocent

Assuming there's no wolf-wolf pairs here. If there is already a known gifted/innocent pair, it's probable that the Hunter and/or Ranger were paired up with innocents, too. That would leave 6 others - three wolves and three innocents. So no wolf-wolf pairs with this line of thinking. This also means Wilwa is most likely innocent and that whoever is paired with the Ranger might be innocent, too.

Now for the wolf-innocent pairs. That leaves Shasta, Izzy, Nog and Dun (or Lari) as a wolf. Ugh that's five people. Well, to narrow it down, if we go along with Sally referring to the Ranger as a she, that rules out Izzy, as she and Rikae could be the third gifted/innocent pair. It also rules out Lari and Dun, as they could also be the third gifted/innocent pair. So that leaves Shasta and Nog. While I'm tempted to lean more against Shasta than Nog now that he's tried to broaden his suspicions, he is going after Wilwa who I mostly trust to be innocent and now Lari who I'm 99.9% sure is innocent.

If the Ranger is a he and Sally was just using wordplay, then that rules out Shasta/me, Nog/Lottie and Dun/Lari, leaving Izzy as a wolf paired with known innocent Rikae.

So, conclusion: I might vote either Shasta or Nog. I probably won't vote Wilwa, Lari and certainly not Sally.
That being said, I'd choose Nog of the two of them. I could go either way on him, while I tend to think Shasta's just really busy and has no ulterior motives.

And of course I'm not going to say anything more about the ranger, so meh.

See, now you see why my 'reveal your lovers' logic works. It seems to me we have no wolf/wolf pairings, and as far as I know there are no ordo/ordo pairings. (It's possible, but I don't think so.)
Old 01-17-2010, 04:18 PM   #301
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Heh. Nope. I will later though. Any particular reason I need to do it now?
No, just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alona
Haha! ...I mean I'm not sending this to him via Facebook message, what are you talking about?
Haha Loving the image I have in my head of his reaction....
Old 01-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #302
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
That being said, I'd choose Nog of the two of them. I could go either way on him, while I tend to think Shasta's just really busy and has no ulterior motives.

And of course I'm not going to say anything more about the ranger, so meh.

See, now you see why my 'reveal your lovers' logic works. It seems to me we have no wolf/wolf pairings, and as far as I know there are no ordo/ordo pairings. (It's possible, but I don't think so.)
Did you dream of Nog? I know you can't answer that right now, I'm just thinking out loud. I didn't see the logic of revealing the lovers at first, I'll admit, but with the interesting turn things have taken with you being able to be open (mostly) and safe (mostly) for a few Days, it's definitely worked to our advantage.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #303
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Quote:
*ahem* Would just like to point out that the theory I had Day 1 (ya know, that one that everyone found so suspicious when I said it) actually is becoming one that others are thinking and is seeming to actually possibly be true. Just saying.

Basically, I agree with this Sally, I find it most likely that the pairings are 3 wolf-ord pairings and 3 gifted-ord pairings. So this is our situation:

Shasta/Alona - unknown/unknown
Inzil/Lari - unknown/unknown

edit: just realised that Alona posted that ^ exact same thing earlier, and I totally missed it
Old 01-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #304
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Did you dream of Nog? I know you can't answer that right now, I'm just thinking out loud. I didn't see the logic of revealing the lovers at first, I'll admit, but with the interesting turn things have taken with you being able to be open (mostly) and safe (mostly) for a few Days, it's definitely worked to our advantage.
Regardless of my dreams, I'd prefer Nog because I feel a better case can be made against him. (Aka I'd vote for him if I was an ordo and didn't know any roles. And like you said, I'm not saying whether I dreamt him yet or not.)
Old 01-17-2010, 04:26 PM   #305
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Hmmmm.

Blah. Alona, I wonder if you could answer a very simple yet important question for me. How much do you love me?
Old 01-17-2010, 04:28 PM   #306
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
Hmmmm.

Blah. Alona, I wonder if you could answer a very simple yet important question for me. How much do you love me?
Lots, of course, dear. Are you asking if I love you enough to sacrifice myself to let the Ranger live another Day?
Old 01-17-2010, 04:29 PM   #307
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
*ahem* Would just like to point out that the theory I had Day 1 (ya know, that one that everyone found so suspicious when I said it) actually is becoming one that others are thinking and is seeming to actually possibly be true. Just saying.

Basically, I agree with this Sally, I find it most likely that the pairings are 3 wolf-ord pairings and 3 gifted-ord pairings. So this is our situation:

Shasta/Alona - unknown/unknown
Inzil/Lari - unknown/unknown

edit: just realised that Alona posted that ^ exact same thing earlier, and I totally missed it

Hehe exactly.

So basically that would make our wolves among Izzy and Nog, along with of course Lari and Dun and possibly the Shasta/Alona pariing.

Wow. Six choices. Hard. Oh, wait, I almost forgot. I know two of those people.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #308
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Lots, of course, dear. Are you asking if I love you enough to sacrifice myself to let the Ranger live another Day?
No, but I'm glad you're willing. Does this mean you're willing to protect other gifteds as well? (Not that I'm at risk of getting lynched, but....heh. Just for fun.)
Old 01-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #309
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
See, now you see why my 'reveal your lovers' logic works.
Well, if you're going to use it that way then only the ranger can save you from defeat and your use of "logic" brings the doom to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
It seems to me we have no wolf/wolf pairings, and as far as I know there are no ordo/ordo pairings. (It's possible, but I don't think so.)
I tend to agree with the first one, but I know the second one is not true.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #310
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Quote:

Wow. Six choices. Hard. Oh, wait, I almost forgot. I know two of those people.
Which is why I'm pretty much gonna copy your vote. Cause I would much rather not kill the Ranger.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:32 PM   #311
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Well, if you're going to use it that way then only the ranger can save you from defeat and your use of "logic" brings the doom to us.

I tend to agree with the first one, but I know the second one is not true.

How so? (On both counts.)
Old 01-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #312
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Sally, ever heard of hybris and what follows from it, nemesis.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #313
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Which is why I'm pretty much gonna copy your vote. Cause I would much rather not kill the Ranger.
Lol. I'd rather you didn't either.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:34 PM   #314
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
No, but I'm glad you're willing. Does this mean you're willing to protect other gifteds as well? (Not that I'm at risk of getting lynched, but....heh. Just for fun.)
I don't understand how I could protect you, seeing as I'm not the Ranger. And I inadvertently helped lynch the Hunter on Day 1
Old 01-17-2010, 04:35 PM   #315
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Sally, ever heard of hybris and what follows from it, nemesis.
Are you referring to hubris? 'Cause yeah, I have. And I'm not getting cocky, I'm just glad I wasn't crazy and that my maths do work out like I thought/hoped they would. You gotta problem with that, love?
Old 01-17-2010, 04:36 PM   #316
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Well the second one because he is suggesting he is an ord (making the him/lottie pairing ord-ord).

But that's interesting, cause he agrees that there are no wolf-wolf pairings, but then says there is an ord-ord pairing. But to have both there would need to be a gifted-gifted pairing aswell (do the math, I'm right), which could only be possible if I'm the Ranger.

So....this is an interesting position you've put us in Nogrod.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:37 PM   #317
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

If you lynch me - you lose. That simple.

Unless:
a) the ranger gives you one more Day to try
b) you're a wolf after some odd laziness by your real seer and then as a wolf you win

On the second one: Lottie was an ordinary innocent and I am an ordinary innocent. I do trust what the mod writes in the roles department after the narrations and the PM's he sends me concerning my role - so I tend to say I know it.

Also I know you don't know it. But I only said I know it.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:37 PM   #318
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I don't understand how I could protect you, seeing as I'm not the Ranger. And I inadvertently helped lynch the Hunter on Day 1
Well of course not! But it's nice to know I have your support and that you'll help.

And regardless of the fact that Morsul took Glirdan, I think it's best he died when he did, because I'd have wasted a dream on him otherwise.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #319
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
Well of course not! But it's nice to know I have your support and that you'll help.
Of course, just not when you're spouting Princess Bride quotes while serenading Boro at the same time.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #320
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
But that's interesting, cause he agrees that there are no wolf-wolf pairings, but then says there is an ord-ord pairing. But to have both there would need to be a gifted-gifted pairing aswell (do the math, I'm right), which could only be possible if I'm the Ranger.
I don't know there not being wolf-wolf pairings. I just hold them highly unlikely (why waste a "discussing pair" as the wolves can discuss anyway?).

But you wilwa forget the possibility of there being a gifted - wolf pair...