The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2005, 11:04 PM   #281
Ainaserkewen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ainaserkewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ainaserkewen
Well phantom, we all sit around a circle, 20, 30 of us, and everyone gets passed a playing card. If you have a red card, you're a villager, if you get a black card, you're Mafia, if you get a face card, depending on your Narrator, you are a Doctor or a Sheriff (Seer). You play in the dark and it usually goes on for about half an hour. It's quite a noble Music nerd sport.

Oh, and don't worry, I was just kidding about the whining thing...I just was reaching out for some attention.
chicken again tomorrow? Why am I
always eating chicken?
Ainaserkewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 11:39 PM   #282
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
I decided to dream about Feanor because I believe Phantom to be innocent and I knew Bilbo was (I dreamt of him the second night because he looked suspicious and I knew that Feanor could easily be hung at anytime).
Ha! I was so right about that. I tried to tell them you didn't dream about Fea, and the reasoning I gave was exactly what you said- because you knew Fea could easily be hung at any time.

If you want to read more of my thoughts about the game we just played, read my latest (May 20th) entry on my Random Thoughts page.

Last edited by the phantom; 05-20-2005 at 12:00 AM. Reason: add link
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 12:14 AM   #283
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I think next game I hope to be a heroic villager. Or a Seer! Whatever my would-be predecessor says about the job's disadvantages...

Well, though I bought it so quickly, I think lashing myself closely to Fea paid off eventually...well done Kuru!
Old 05-20-2005, 12:31 AM   #284
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Quote:
I'm not sure I entirely agree with your sig there Estel.

Misleading is the key, not necessarily lying per se...
Well, that's true; but 'becoming a misleader' didn't sound as good as 'becoming a liar'.
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 01:30 AM   #285
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
I enjoyed reading this thread very much and I'd like to participate the next massacre! I must admit that I was totally clueless about who's a werewolf and who's not. So well played!
Old 05-20-2005, 04:55 AM   #286
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
No- please don't. If I'm a wolf next time I want you in the game so I can maul you.
No doubt. After this I seriously doubt that I'll ever last very long at all. The villagers will always hang me on general suspicion and the werewolves will always eat me. Oh well.

I am afraid that I'm going to have to deny you the privilege of mauling me for at least one game. I'm going on a little road trip starting today and I won't be back for a couple of days. I imagine the next game will have started by then. Better that I don't try to take somebody else's spot. I'll play again time after next.

Quote:
Kuruharan, you killed me at the right time.
I knew I did. That was the only time I was thinking reactively. (I probably shouldn't have said that, it's a trade secret.)

Quote:
Well, that's true; but 'becoming a misleader' didn't sound as good as 'becoming a liar'.
Try it, you might like it.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:03 AM   #287
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
This thread was scarily addictive; I found myself coming back every few hours so I could keep up with the debate. I even ended up dreaming about it (not pleasant).

I would very much like to play in the next game, but like others I will have to show constraint, at least until half term in a week (when there will be a gap in my otherwise constant exams... sigh.)

I have to congratulate Anguirel and Kuru especially, Ang for making me suspect Feanor so much and Kuru for arousing no suspicion whatsoever. Then again, maybe I'm just rubbish at the game.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 06:16 AM   #288
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Even though she was innocent I still blame Fea .... especially since she is being so smug... Muddied the waters so much.... I suspected Kuruharan a bit more after I died - Fea could not have killed me after my accusation or it would have been obvious she was the werewolf. Oddwen had no reason to kill me sinceI had said so often she was least of my suspects. However after their killing of Bilbo on such thin evidence.....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 07:36 AM   #289
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
An Honorable Place

Shelob, I know you think that you didn't do anything, but congratulations are still in order. Unless I am mistaken, you hold the position of being the first one killed (on purpose) by fellow downers!! And a fantastic feat it was since we are already dead!
Old 05-20-2005, 07:47 AM   #290
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
Even though she was innocent I still blame Fea .... especially since she is being so smug... Muddied the waters so much.... I suspected Kuruharan a bit more after I died - Fea could not have killed me after my accusation or it would have been obvious she was the werewolf.
I'm still looking for that salute. And Mith, just so you know... if I was a werewolf? I'd have made it obvious I wanted you dead, and then I would have killed you. Why? Because that's the stupid and illogical thing to do and it probably wouldn't have gotten me killed.

...pure and innocent as the wind-driven snow...
Old 05-20-2005, 07:49 AM   #291
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Well done everyone. You were exceedingly entertaining; I was also addicted to the game, despite not playing it.

Fea, if I was a betting man I would have lost a lot of money betting on you being the hairy fiend. Congratulations Kuru.

I would greatly appreciate the chance to play in the next game. And I second the suggestion of opening a new thread for it.
Old 05-20-2005, 10:05 AM   #292
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
I'm still looking for that salute. And Mith, just so you know... if I was a werewolf? I'd have made it obvious I wanted you dead, and then I would have killed you. Why? Because that's the stupid and illogical thing to do and it probably wouldn't have gotten me killed.

...pure and innocent as the wind-driven snow...
You will look for a long time since you still don't understand what I said... the salute was for Bilbo and Oddwen whom I never suspected for a moment IF they turned out to be guilty.... grrrrrrrrrrrr

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 10:11 AM   #293
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Don't let's get lashed down on questons of idiom! I remember when half of the Downs turned on me for suggesting Galadriel could "cut dead" Saruman. Of course, I meant it in the social sense...
Old 05-20-2005, 10:55 AM   #294
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Ha! I was so right about that. I tried to tell them you didn't dream about Fea, and the reasoning I gave was exactly what you said- because you knew Fea could easily be hung at any time.

If you want to read more of my thoughts about the game we just played, read my latest (May 20th) entry on my Random Thoughts page.
Yes Phantom you were spot on in your guess and I was impressed. I just wish that I didn't have to stick my neck out so much. Well played everybody. I really don't think Firefoot has received enough applause on the way she played. Had I not dreamt of her the first night I wouldn't have known or suspected her as the wolf for a long time...and that dream saved Feanor from dying at that time too.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:15 AM   #295
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

I am most disappointed that the Villagers so successfully managed to snatch defeat from the Red Maw of victory, particularly after such a good start. Bit of a blow for those Villagers who chose to risk sacrificing themselves early to gain that good start (*coughmormegil, phantom and yours trulycough*). Clearly, the Werewolves chose the order of their victims well.

I must say, though, that the vote for bilbo_baggins was, well, just odd!

As previously indicated, I will be moderating the next Werewolf game. I will start a new thread, but we might as well use this one to sort out the details, rather than cluttering that one up.

I will post the rule changes here when I have a bit more time. Meanwhile, please post here if you would like to participate in the next game. The names I have at present are:

Anguirel
Feanor of the Peredhil
Holbytlas
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Firefoot
Barrow-Wight
the phantom
Fordim Hedgethistle
Encaitare
The Only Real Estel
Ainaserkewen
Oddwen

Please let me know if I have missed anyone. I have assumed that everyone who participated in the last game will play in the next one unless that have specifically stated otherwise. If you are on the list, but will not be playing in the next game, then please speak up.

We currently have enough to start the next game, but there is still room for more, so post here if you would like to sign up.

I hope to get the new rules up sometime this evening.
Old 05-20-2005, 12:22 PM   #296
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Well I am sorry but it looks like it would be in the best interest of the downers that are waiting to play the game if I would step out of the second and wait until the third so that I'm not half-concentrating on the second game for half of the game. So I guess this is a 'hat withdrawal'.
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 12:43 PM   #297
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
However after their killing of Bilbo on such thin evidence.....

I must say, though, that the vote for bilbo_baggins was, well, just odd!
Thin evidence my foot! It was possible. At least I had an explanation, unlike somebody who accused me at the very end...

*assumes prophetic doom-laden type of voice*

Beware of players who attempt to set themselves up as the village sage! Mithalwen may have been innocent this time around, but I'd be willing to bet my fur-covered tail that somebody will try to do that again...
Old 05-20-2005, 12:56 PM   #298
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
And my bet Kuruharan is that if I ever play with you again I will keep both eyes on you as often as I can spare them
Old 05-20-2005, 01:01 PM   #299
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

I'd hope you'd do that to everyone! The odds are I won't be a werewolf the next couple of times I play.

Last edited by Kuruharan; 05-20-2005 at 01:03 PM. Reason: "a" werewolf, not "the" werewolf...I don't recommend being "the" werewolf
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 01:22 PM   #300
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Well of course I will but you are sly and subtle.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:45 PM   #301
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Thanks, mormegil.

I think I'm going to have to pull out of this one (much as I don't want to). This weekend is bottled up pretty badly, and with next week being the last real week before summer I'm not sure how much time I'll have for this. But count me in for the next game...!

And since I'm not going to be playing, I guess I can now say this: good luck to you werewolves this game! Best advice I can give you: don't get dreamt about by the seer.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 01:55 PM   #302
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

White-Hand Rules for the second Werewolf game

For the main rules, see BW’s first post on this thread. Those rules will apply unless superseded by anything said in this post.

Three new roles are being introduced for this game:

The Cursed Villager: The Cursed Villager does not know that he/she is cursed. If the Cursed Villager is killed by Werewolves, the moderator will announce that nobody was killed. The Cursed Villager then becomes a Werewolf and is introduced to his/her new team mates. Note: whether the Cursed Villager is part of the winning team or not depends upon his/her status at the end of the game.

The Werewolf Hunter: The Hunter will be notified of his/her role at the beginning of the game. If the Hunter is killed by a Werewolf or hanged by Villagers, he/she names one other player before being killed. That player is then automatically killed.

The Guardian: Again, the Guardian will be notified of his/her role at the beginning of the game. Each night, the Guardian names another player. If that player is the Werewolf victim, the victim survives and there is no death that night. The Guardian does not see who the Werewolf or Werewolves is/are.

So, the Village at the beginning of the game will consist of:

3 Werewolves
1 Seer
1 Cursed Villager
1 Hunter
1 Guardian

The remainder will be ordinary Villagers.

I will select the roles randomly.

As mentioned previously, once a vote for a Villager to be lynched has been cast, it may not be retracted. Please use the voting conventions requested by the Barrow-Wight in the previous game, ie:

++ THE BARROW-WIGHT

(although it is not obligatory that you vote for the Barrow-Wight. )

In order to enhance the role-play aspects of the game, I would invite every Player to assume the role of a member of the Village community, eg Blacksmith, Farmer, Merchant, Shepherd etc. Please ensure that your role is suitable for a Medaeval/Middle-earth style village. No Astrophysicists or Brain Surgeons please! These “open” roles will not be relevant to players’ secret roles in any way (so being a Butcher does not necessarily point to being a Werewolf). Their sole purpose is to encourage role play by providing players with a “role” to play in the daytime discussions. Feel free to post your chosen “open” role here before the first DAY begins.

Also, feel free to incorporate within your discussions evidence concerning things that you may have seen, heard or done in the village which may be relevant to your deliberations. Those to whom such evidence relates can admit it, deny it or try to offer alternative explanations. The point here is to try and catch out someone by highlighting inconsistencies in their stories. In other words, the discussions should not focus solely on the way that people have voted or tried to plead their innocence in the past. However, no evidence should be put forward which clearly incriminates another player. So, no “I saw Kuruharan change into a Werewolf and murder the phantom last night” please.

Consistent with giving the game more of a “role-play” feel, please do not refer to matters or events outside the game. So no references to it being a “game”. While posting on the game thread, you are a Villager in your chosen “open” role, not a Barrow-Downer. You can talk about friendships, enmities and the like with other Villagers and the personalities of the other Villagers, but they need not necessarily coincide with Barrow-Downs friendships and personalities. And, please, no references to PMs. I would recommend that everyone playing switch to “invisible” mode, so that PM activity cannot be seen. If you do not do so and someone else decides to vote for you because of that (without saying as much, of course), that’s your own fault.

Recurring breaches of these rules may result in an untimely death for the culprit …

Finally, the timing. Each DAY and each NIGHT will last a maximum of 24 hours, but may end earlier, as follows:

DAY will end when a sufficient number of votes have been cast to condemn one Villager. If a clear majority has not been reached within 24 hours of DAY starting, then the person with the most votes at the 24 hour point will be lynched. In the event of a tie, all Villagers tied on the highest number of votes will be lynched.

NIGHT will end when all the night-time activities (Werewolf victim, Seer dream and Guardian’s protected Villager) have been notified by PM to me. If a night-time activity is not notified to me within 24 hours of NIGHT starting, then that activity will not take place that night.

During the DAY, no one should post once either a clear majority has been reached or the 24 hours are up. I will aim to post as soon as the relevant conditions for the end of DAY or NIGHT (as the case may be) have been met. I cannot guarantee to do so straight away though, so please bear with me. As soon as I have posted, the next DAY/NIGHT will start. I will provide the time on which the maximum period for that DAY/NIGHT will end in GMT. Eg:

The first DAY has now started. It will end in 24 hours time (9PM GMT tomorrow), or earlier if a clear majority on voting is reached before then.

OK, we’re more or less ready to start. The game will start at 11PM GMT this evening. That will be the cut-off time for new players, and I will assign roles and send out PMs providing people with their roles. I will then start the new thread and the first NIGHT will commence (probably around 1AM GMT tomorrow).

Everyone clear?
Old 05-20-2005, 02:40 PM   #303
Son of Númenor
A Shade of Westernesse

Son of Númenor has just left Hobbiton.
I'd still like to join, if possible.

(Had trouble converting GMT to EST, so not sure if I've missed the cut-off. )

Last edited by Son of Númenor; 05-20-2005 at 03:56 PM.
Son of Númenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 03:14 PM   #304
Nimrodel_9
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nimrodel_9 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Nimrodel_9
I'd like to play if it's not too late to join. If not I can wait for the next game.
Old 05-20-2005, 03:52 PM   #305
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Here is a helpful link to figure out time differences. And SpM the changes sound intriguing and fun.
Old 05-20-2005, 03:59 PM   #306
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

A quick question: how do we turn invisible? I can't seem to find the option.

EDIT: Edit options, ok. Look harder, Eomer.

Last edited by Eomer of the Rohirrim; 05-20-2005 at 04:03 PM.
Eomer of the Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 04:15 PM   #307
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

White-Hand

Thanks for the time zone link, mormegil. You can also work out the next (max) deadline by adding 24 hours to the time appearing next to my post giving the DAY/NIGHT results. As long as you have the time option set to your time zone, the post will be timed for your zone. To set the time option, go to User CP and Edit Options. The select the appropriate Time Zone under Date & Time Options.

This post is timed at approximately 11.15PM GMT. Look at the time appearing next to it for you and check, using mormegil's link, that your time option is set correctly.

(EDIT - set the DST (Daylight Saving Time) Correction Option to automatically detect DST settings.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim
A quick question: how do we turn invisible? I can't seem to find the option.
Again, go to User CP and Edit Options. Then select Invisible Mode.

The second game has now started.

The players are as follows:

Anguirel
Feanor of the Peredhil
Holbytlas
Eomer of the Rohirrim
The Barrow-Wight
the phantom
Fordim Hedgethistle
Encaitare
Ainaserkewen
Oddwen
Son of Númenor
Nimrodel_9

The Village comprises:
3 Werewolves
1 Seer
1 Cursed Villager
1 Werewolf Hunter
1 Guardian
6 Ordinary Villagers

I will shortly be sending out PMs to notify players of their secret roles. Once this is done, I will start the new thread and the first NIGHT will commence.

You can post your chosen "open" roles on this thread until the first DAY commences.

EDIT: How appropriate. "Blue Moon" just came on on my I-Tunes Random Shuffle.

EDIT 2: I removed The Only Real Estel from the list, as he is sitting this game out.

Last edited by The Saucepan Man; 05-20-2005 at 04:22 PM.
The Saucepan Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 04:31 PM   #308
Ainaserkewen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

When I set not only my barrowdowns times but my computer clock to GMT I get an hour earlier than what you're showing...am I still good?
always eating chicken?
Old 05-20-2005, 04:37 PM   #309
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

Quote:
When I set not only my barrowdowns times but my computer clock to GMT I get an hour earlier than what you're showing
Best to set it to your own time zone. Then you will be able to see the time of my post in the time zone applicable to you.

If you want to check it on GMT, make sure to set the DST Correction Option to automatically detect DST settings.

This post is timed at approximately 11.35PM GMT.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:00 PM   #310
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
RPG? sigh...

Very well then...my chosen role shall be....

An Henwife!

What? I used to keep chickens...

(How also appropriate - "Comfortable Liar" just came upon my iTunes...creepy, huh? )

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 05:12 PM   #311
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'll be... a... healer. I like that profession.

And just for common knowledge, Monday I will be entirely computerless for the whole day. I'll be out of town on a Physics trip (rollercoasters, anyone?), so don't kill me just for not posting.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:27 PM   #312
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
I am the old farmer's wife, I sell produce.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:28 PM   #313
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

White-Hand

Secret roles have been despatched. If you didn't get a PM, let me know by PM ASAP.

The first NIGHT will commence shortly.

BW - Seems to me that it might be worth keeping this thread open as a discussion thread (to discuss game mechanics etc not village events).

EDIT: Although I am keen to encourage the role-play elements of the game, this is not an RPG. Beautifully wrought descriptive passages are not expected. Discussion and analysis of the evidence by the village residents - in character - are.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:39 PM   #314
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Mason

I will play a mason, recently retired from the local baron's service where I designed and built stone structures of all kinds, from high castle towers to underground sewage canals. My hands have been piling rocks for four decades, and I am very strong.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:52 PM   #315
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

I'm the owner of the The Phantom Inn.

TP Inn is the place for everyone to come and discuss the previous night's events and make their accusations.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:00 PM   #316
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Now all we need is the keeper of The Phantom Tollbooth.

Last edited by Oddwen; 05-20-2005 at 06:05 PM. Reason: A speling eror
Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 06:03 PM   #317
Ainaserkewen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I'll be the Village Innocent. I'll be the young girl, cherub and totally naive and young. Can I be someone's daughter to fit in better?
always eating chicken?
Old 05-20-2005, 06:05 PM   #318
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

And here I half expected the phantom's Opera House.

In order to give myself a nice location, I'm moving into a nice little corner room in the Inn. That way my healing skills are centrally located for all the villagers to find.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:24 PM   #319
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
I'm moving into a nice little corner room in the Inn
You can stay for free, of course.
Quote:
I'll be the Village Innocent. I'll be the young girl, cherub and totally naive and young.
I would not recommend selecting a role like that. It's likely to get you lynched.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:55 PM   #320
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
Hip hip huzzah! The (new) game is afoot and I am in it!!

Hope it's not too late to put this in here: I shall be a sheep-shearer in the game. I live in a small hut on the outskirts of the village. I am extremely tall.