The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2010, 11:12 PM   #481
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Sorry. It was a bluff. No protecting twice in a row. I hoped that by revealing and saying I would that it would deter an attack.

++Tum
Old 05-19-2010, 11:18 PM   #482
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celuien View Post
Sorry. It was a bluff. No protecting twice in a row. I hoped that by revealing and saying I would that it would deter an attack.
You know, that gave me a thought. Probably the last wolf is one of the people on Nerwen's list, and they couldn't afford to let her live. If that's true, then it would narrow down the list of suspects a LOT... And after all, why would a wolf who had nothing to fear risk losing a Night kill go after someone who was supposed to be protected? What thinkest all you others?
Old 05-19-2010, 11:49 PM   #483
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
You know, that gave me a thought. Probably the last wolf is one of the people on Nerwen's list, and they couldn't afford to let her live. If that's true, then it would narrow down the list of suspects a LOT... And after all, why would a wolf who had nothing to fear risk losing a Night kill go after someone who was supposed to be protected? What thinkest all you others?
Could be. Or they could have used their double kill the night before (one for her and the other for Elfie) and thus already known that I was bluffing about being able to protect her last night.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:52 PM   #484
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Could be. Or they could have used their double kill the night before (one for her and the other for Elfie) and thus already known that I was bluffing about being able to protect her last night.
Wouldn't we have been told that, though? If not, then that's a possibility...
Old 05-20-2010, 12:02 AM   #485
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Quote:
Wouldn't we have been told that, though? If not, then that's a possibility...
I'm not sure. That info would be a huge strategic point, so it might be something withheld...
Old 05-20-2010, 12:08 AM   #486
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
I'm not sure. That info would be a huge strategic point, so it might be something withheld...
True. It'd be nice to know, but ShastaMod will have his secrets, won't he?
Old 05-20-2010, 05:22 AM   #487
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Am I missing some posts two votes for Tum already... I haven't been nearly as active as I normally am in this game... but I think our list of suspects is too long for votes that quick...

I'll be on tonight with more time...
Old 05-20-2010, 05:43 AM   #488
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Oh, well. Nerwen was able to get us three of the wolves, anyway. At least you're a known innocent (since there's been no counter-reveal), and that's a great help.

Quote:
The wolves would have had incentive to go after Nerwen regardless of where they were on her suspicion list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Am I missing some posts two votes for Tum already... I haven't been nearly as active as I normally am in this game... but I think our list of suspects is too long for votes that quick...
Did you miss something rather important? Nerwen told us yesterDay tum was a wolf. Could you be the final wolf?

++tum
Old 05-20-2010, 08:05 AM   #489
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Hmm. I naturally find it suspicious that Morsul rushed to question the votes on tum. Then again, as a wolf he couldn't realistically not have known about tum's predicament. If Morsul is a wolf, I have to wonder if that level of playing dumb would have occurred to him as a wise move. And as Nerwen said, if Morsul's a wolf he's been on the receiving end of some heavy-handed wolf-on-wolf.
That said, I don't want to get too focused on Morsul.

Something else caught by eye, an interesting exchange between Borowolf and Mira of Dol Guldur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I was about to tell Nerwen and Mira they would need to do a much better job at summarizing than that to get a no Day-1 vote from me, but those were actually quite accurate. Wow.

Funny how both of you do what I asked, but take two different attitudes towards me. Mira seizes the opportunity to do a "by the way" I love you. I'm obligated to ask, because this always seems to happen...trying to get me comfortable with you so my guard's down and it's easier to kill me? You know if I die next night and I find out you're behind it, I won't talk to you for a week, right? Glad we understand eachother now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
Haha yes, dear. In the ridiculously unlikely event that that happens you can totally not talk to me for a week. Give me the "Nienna treatment" if you will.

Going to the gym then I'll legitimately be around for the rest of the Day. ...I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Excellent, because this means if I die, you either wouldn't be involved in anyway as you wouldn't want the "Nienna treatment" from me, or you would be involved and that means you don't give a darn. I've got all I need to know, I think I can safely assume the former with you. (P.S. I do include cobblery, however. If we are going with the cobbler = .5 wolf conversion...if you're the cobbler I won't talk to you for 3.5 days. Does this change anything?)
(bolding added by me)

Now why was it 'ridiculously unlikely', in Mira's words, that Boro would be Night-killed?
Old 05-20-2010, 09:08 AM   #490
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dűm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Now why was it 'ridiculously unlikely', in Mira's words, that Boro would be Night-killed?
Easy. I'm not a wolf, therefore I couldn't be responsible for his Night death.
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #491
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
You know, at this point I'd really like to try out my plan (aka the unter coming forward). The wolf would then avoid them toNight even if we didn't lynch them (the hunter, that is) and it would put us down to a maximum of two kills toNight (assuming the double kill is so far unused and also succeeds) rather than a possibility of four (with the hunter, their two targets, and possibly the second kill).

I'd love to have this be fact, but I want to get everyone else's opinions before we decide what to do. Also, I'm in a rush so Tum's fate may be already sealed. If that's the case then fine, but I think it would be prudent to consider outting the hunter at this point. Anyway, thoughts?
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #492
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Incidentally, I won't be back until about five my time (in six hours or so). If we need to come to a consensus about this, either way is fine with me, but I'd still love to hear thoughts about the hunter coming out even if we do lynch Tum directly.

Until later, and sorry again that I can't stay!
Old 05-20-2010, 11:03 AM   #493
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper of Dol Guldur View Post
Easy. I'm not a wolf, therefore I couldn't be responsible for his Night death.
Hmm. It looked as if you were saying Boro would not be Night-killed period. I'm trying to keep all possibilities open, so I thought that should be addressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
You know, at this point I'd really like to try out my plan (aka the unter coming forward). The wolf would then avoid them toNight even if we didn't lynch them (the hunter, that is) and it would put us down to a maximum of two kills toNight (assuming the double kill is so far unused and also succeeds) rather than a possibility of four (with the hunter, their two targets, and possibly the second kill).
I don't think we should lynch the Hunter toDay. The possibility of hitting an innocent along with tum is too likely.

I would also think the wolves' double kill was likely already used to ensure they got Nerwen, but that's guesswork.

As for the Hunter revealing, it would give us another known innocent, along with Celuien.

Let's see...there are 8 of us left, 2 wolves and 6 innocents.

We know tum is a wolf.

Cel is the Ranger.

If the Hunter reveals now, that gives us 2 known innocents, one known wolf, and 5 unknowns.

Well, I can see the benefits of it. If the Hunter doesn't reveal toDay, xe certainly should toMorrow.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #494
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
oh... I missed that.

++Tum
Old 05-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #495
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

for the record every time I post an analyssis I get "Morsul's confused" "Morsul has no idea what he's talking about." hence my lowered involvement also RL has put a good amount on my plate
Old 05-20-2010, 04:32 PM   #496
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Poke? Poke?

No one? Fine then. Laundry time! I'll check back in a bit, specifically after I have clean pants in my drawer and a sandwich in my tummy. ^_^
Old 05-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #497
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Paranoia has just left Hobbiton.
++Tum

I'm going to be back later with my thoughts. In the meanwhile... uhhhh... don't tear the place down?
Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:14 PM   #498
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Since most everyone seems to be taking it easy toDay, and the vote's not really much of a topic, I thought I'd look at someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
Uh, hi folks.

Issabell - As per usual, she will be herself; but I'm kind of disconcerted by her lack of analyzing every little thing, or at least people and their actions. Somehow this just feels off from how I know her. Keeping my eye on her.

This Lottie Person of Which you All Speak - Posts seem really fluff centric; even beyond the usual page one or two stuff; really unnerves me. Maybe I'm just new here and this happens a lot but idk. If I had to guess, out of the fluffer wuffers I'd vote her. Another issue I have with her is she seems to be subtly trying to get dreamed; Makes me think of her as an early likely candidate to be the cobbler. But that's mean and I've been wrong about this **** before. Edit without really editing: What in the hell? I see a lot of posting from you, but it's almost all game mechanics. IT's like you're trying to look helpful without being helpful; I understand giving newbies the ropes but I'd prefer giving them the ropes while providing examples of scumhunting and picking apart posts. You claim we are blind when we are not. There's always something to pick apart and anyone who claims we are shooting blind day one or two is taking the lazy way out when we don't have time for the lazy way o' doing things.

Nienna - I don't like the entire "I'm being suspected day one so of course I'm innocent." comment, but other than that was all business. Still feel uneasy about her, but I'm unlikely to vote her at the moment. Him. It. Edit without editing a thing: Nice vote on someone who hasn't had the time to post yet; classy. What makes me dead weight any more than someone else who hasn't contributed much? Are you protecting someone who's silent?

Blind Guardian and Borimir - Borimir, what exactly do you feel good about with BG's contributions? I really haven't seen much that contributes to the game, despite her post about "getting back on topic" which she promptly didn't do; there have been some game posts since then and she hadn't posted a thing about them. I'm not sure if you're covering for her or not, but you two definitely seem linked together.

My five picks at the moment, meaning I'm voting from this pool.

Out of everyone here, I feel the best voting either Lottie or BG; both don't seem to be putting forth anything of import or bringing much to the thread but a distraction; I don't like distractions. I prefer distractions are dead, in fact, and Lottie really hasn't brought much to the town that I can see.

I really don't like Nienna's entire position on me, but omgus sucks, so I'll just fos her/him/it in return. :P So my vote is going to...

++Lottie
Intro post. Starts off by saying Izzy (who he apparently knows IRL) seems 'off' because she wasn't really doing any analysis of anyone or anything.

Then goes into why he thought Lottie was suspicious.

Also doesn't like Nienna's vote for him.

The he questions Boro on why the latter seems so comfortable with BG. Para goes so far as to say the two of them are 'linked together'.
Now, wolf-on-wolf can look different coming from different people, and I've never played with Para before, but if he was a packmate of theirs, I would think his grouping the two of them together so early would have been unnecessarily reckless.

He then says he'll vote for Lottie or BG because they both were 'distractions', and ends by saying he suspects Nienna too, but not enough to vote her.

Overall, I think his vote for Lottie looks the best of the three votes for her, and one of them was from a known innocent, Glirdan.

Quote:
It's not that odd; I consider Nienna to have been almost all business. I respect that, but I don't like her/his position on me simply because it feels like a copout based on what's already been said in the thread. It's essentially a safe, throw away vote. It's the sort of vote you cast when you already know where a lynch is headed.

I explained in that big long nightmare full of editing and spelling errors who I considered suspicious at the moment and why. Although I have reasons, I can understand your apprehension, because I see absolutely no reason from the other Lottie voters; it's either random voting or idk. I'm probably going to take my vote off of them since they've started getting down to business, but I still consider them suspicious.

++Unvote

So who will I vote instead?

++Boromir His refusal to vote BG based on BG just feeling alright to him rubs me the wrong way; I could see it as him protecting her as his/her packmate and I can see it as him trying to get easy townie points with a newbie player.
Further explains why he thought Nienna was suspicious. Tried to retract his vote for Lottie and give it to Boro instead.
Again, he linked Boro and BG together.

Quote:
So how would voting for someone who has yet to talk tell us **** all about what's going on? If I could switch my vote (Which the Mod just informed me you can't hurrrr.) I think I would omgus Nienna now and switch my vote to them, simply because part of what they have had to say has been self contradictory.
Really doesn't like Nienna's latest. Wants to retract and vote her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
Hey, lady I've been gone all day! I have a life you know! And it's not my fault I wasn't on topic. I would have posted all of that in the admin topic if I knew that we had changed topics in the first place! Rude!
Now this from BG was in response to Para's casting suspicion on her. The 'Hey, lady' could be brought as evidence of Para's innocence, since you'd think BG would know a bit about her packmate. Then again, BG was also calling tum a 'him', so that should be taken with a grain of salt.

Quote:
It's possible that it wasn't even so much bad luck as it was that the wolves thought Izzy was the seer, which I think is also a definite possibility. Go back to Christina's vote at the end of day one on Boromir; the kill certainly makes a lot more sense from the perspective that the wolves thought her to be the seer, and that she'd dreamed one of their own, i.e. Boromir.
Ruminating on why Izzy was killed.

Quote:
Yeah; I have issues sometimes slipping up when I know someone's name. It's an issue of mine because I have a hard time keeping track of all the different names people use. Also I see I posted a condensed version of what Nerwen posted like.. right after her. XD
Explains why he slipped and made reference to Cobbler Christina, and not Izzy.

Quote:
Paranoa too, looked suspicious.
BG casting suspicion on Para. Like I said, wolf-on-wolf is not uncommon, but if Para's a wolf, this is needless overkill.

Quote:
Uh... first thing of note; isn't any vote on someone who's inactive essentially a wasted vote? Caber has as equal a chance at being a wolf as anyone else. If that's the case just letting the modkill take care of him'd be enough for me; I'd rather look for the wolves among the people who are at least actively posting. At least they're the ones who won't catch themselves for us, so uh, I'm not sure what the Caber vote accomplishes...
Questions Boro's plan to lynch the soon-to-be-modfired McCaber. Two of Boro's packmates signed onto it, but one didn't.

Quote:
WOAH! Hold your horses there! I can't believe you you were considering Boro suspicious earlier, but are readily going along with the wagon counter to his lynch; really makes me think you're trying your best to make sure Boro doesn't die. Really makes you look mighty furry together.

*I* really don't like how fast the wagon counter to the Boro wagon is picking up speed, but part of me has is a wee bit paranoid (just a wee bit) that this is bussing an inactive wolf to save an active one.

So without getting much of a chance to go over things, I think I'm go... wait. I do know. I'm voting...

Boromir
Calls out BG for supporting Boro and voting McCaber. Once again, outright links the two of them together.
Votes Boro, but forgets the '++'.

Quote:
Uh... who ya talkin' too because there are nine million people who that could be referring. Also, day ends in 54 minutes. :P

Also.

++Boromir
Talks to BG again, and fixes his vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
So I feel like being productive. So I've decided to create a list.

Suspicious:
Wolf BeiGe
Morsul?

Somewhat Suspicious:
Noia - however I'm kinda leaning towards innocent cause I don't think a fellow wolf would rat out a fellow wolf unless they are trying to be sneaky.
Xed
Sally - Some good points have been made, but then it could just be Sally being Sally.

Innocent:
Nerwen
Me
Lottie
Inzil
Mira
This list of tum's has Para in the 'Somewhat Suspicious' category, alond with Celuien and Sally. Nothing should be made of that, however. It's a list made by a wolf.

Quote:
Well, since I'm still alive:

++Paranoia[/B]

Why? 'Cause I know who the wolves are, and Noia can't deny it Why? 'Cause i'm mad, and when BeiGe is mad someone pays *head with devil horns*
Wolf Guardian goes down fighting with a vote for Para. Says Para is a wolf. I'll admit, if Para was his packmate, this is a new one for me. As far as BG knew at this stage though, tum was still safe, so it wouldn't make much sense for BG to out his packmate.

Quote:
Honestly, I don't buy into the "Sally is a wolf." bit based on her push at the end of day 2; she was actively pushing the Blind Wolf lynch right up until Nerwen's seer claim; honestly I find it doubtful that she even would do this, as if her aim was to save Boro, she would have pushed *anyone* but BG. And if she thought Nerwen was the seer, there'd been no point in her pushing the lynch so Boro could have slipped on by today as a gifted; the only way this would make sense is if Sally planned on Nerwen being the night 2 kill. OH WAIT.

Then things make a bit more sense. Trade off a newbie wolf in favor of say... an experienced one. Kill the seer while everyone is looking elsewhere and let boro slide for a day. Maybe two; kind of unlikely in the slide by case; as far as I can tell, it was a deliberate attempt at just trying to end things before Nerwen had a chance to claim; either way, I'd kinda request that Nerwen investigate Sally.
Makes some decent points here. Starts by saying he didn't think Sally was a wolf because she was trying to get BG lynched, but thought it possible Sally hadn't banked on Nerwen revealing, and planned to get her the next Night.

Quote:
Why do posts like this make me giggle everytime a wolf is going down? Two have tried taking me down and implicating me; both so far have failed. C'mon wolves. I know you can do better. :P [/taunt]

Also, on another note, the second paragraph of my last post is primarily just a wild shot in the dark; it's me living up to my name. Honestly, the second scenario is full of stuff unlikely to happen, and have personally never *seen* happen. Nerwen would have probably claimed anyway at the end of day, said why she suspected Boromir so much, and would have probably been protected last night anyway. I can't really speak for Nerwen though so uh... yeah.

Autumn is definitely linked with both Boromir and BG, if only for their vote yesterday, and a few other things brought up today. If I was being lazy and picking my vote primarily from the last few pages instead of the entire thread, I would probably vote Autumn tomorrow, final answer.
Laughs at BG's efforts to say he's a wolf, then admits the scenario in his last post was unlikely. Also, and I think this is noteworthy, links tum with Boro and BG before Nerwen said she had dreamed of tum. This would have been insane for a Parawolf, linking his last packmate with the other two.

Conclusion? I don't think Paranoia is likely to be the last wolf. If he is, and wins, my hat's off to him.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:25 PM   #499
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Here I am! What are your next two wishes?

Quote:

I'd love to have this be fact, but I want to get everyone else's opinions before we decide what to do. Also, I'm in a rush so Tum's fate may be already sealed. If that's the case then fine, but I think it would be prudent to consider outting the hunter at this point. Anyway, thoughts?
It could be helpful. Then again, if the hunter has previously trusted the wolf, they might kill xem anyway, trusting that xe would not hunt someone they trusted.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:42 PM   #500
autume98
Shade of Carn Dűm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
I'm actually kinda shocked to see that I only have 4 votes for me. I thought for sure that I'd get home from work and would have a few more votes against me.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:47 PM   #501
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
I'm actually kinda shocked to see that I only have 4 votes for me. I thought for sure that I'd get home from work and would have a few more votes against me.
Ack! The wolf comes among the lambs, striped of its sheepskin! But look, the shepard comes to drive her away!
Old 05-20-2010, 06:57 PM   #502
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Give it time. You'll swing before the Day's out.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #503
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Give it time. You'll swing before the Day's out.
Don't be silly. We're falling; what's to swing from? Maybe beheading or something. Any preferences, wolf?
Old 05-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #504
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Don't be silly. We're falling; what's to swing from? Maybe beheading or something. Any preferences, wolf?
True, true. Maybe the winged () Balrog will snatch her out of the air and cast her from the pinnacle of Zirakzigil.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #505
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
True, true. Maybe the winged () Balrog will snatch her out of the air and cast her from the pinnacle of Zirakzigil.
Now there's an idea. Very controversial, too, which might inspire people to post a bit more. *not-so-subtle hint to people*
Old 05-20-2010, 07:19 PM   #506
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
It could be helpful. Then again, if the hunter has previously trusted the wolf, they might kill xem anyway, trusting that xe would not hunt someone they trusted.
As for that question, maybe the Hunter should lie low one more Day.

Assuming they're still around toMorrow though, revealing could be quite helpful in using the process of elimination to ferret out the remaining wolf.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:26 PM   #507
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
As for that question, maybe the Hunter should lie low one more Day.

Assuming they're still around toMorrow though, revealing could be quite helpful in using the process of elimination to ferret out the remaining wolf.
Good point. I'd say the hunter should reveal toMorrow, but maybe toDay is a little premature.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:34 PM   #508
autume98
Shade of Carn Dűm

Quote:
Yes...burn the village! Burn the village!!! May you all die!!!!!
Old 05-20-2010, 07:35 PM   #509
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Good point. I'd say the hunter should reveal toMorrow, but maybe toDay is a little premature.
All right, whatever you say.

So I apparently decided to clean the house tonight. Blah. I'll be around off and on but I'll likely still be quiet. What are people's thoughts?

Mine: What the heck is Morsul doing? Between yesterDay and toDay he could have read the thread, but he didn't see Nerwen's dream reveal? Erm, okay, I don't buy it, to be honest. It's possible, but....just, no. Someone of Morsul's experience shouldn't be able to use the stupidity excuse. It worries me.

Also, I see what someone did there. *grins* And Tum? You're about to lose the game, dear. Oh, wait, sorry.

*runs off to tidy things*
Old 05-20-2010, 07:40 PM   #510
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Yes...burn the village! Burn the village!!! May you all die!!!!!
I'm pretty sure you're going to be outvoted there.

Quote:
Mine: What the heck is Morsul doing? Between yesterDay and toDay he could have read the thread, but he didn't see Nerwen's dream reveal? Erm, okay, I don't buy it, to be honest. It's possible, but....just, no. Someone of Morsul's experience shouldn't be able to use the stupidity excuse. It worries me.
I'm way confused about that, too, but what good would it do him if he were a wolf? Maybe he was hoping people would see it and think "oh, that must mean he's innocent because he didn't notice that his packmate was dreamed of"? That could be it...or he's just too busy to read through the thread and missed it.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #511
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dűm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
I tend to agree. If the hunter reveals toDay, and we lynch Tum there's nothing stopping the last wolf from offing the hunter toNight when we don't know who the last wolf is. That is incredibly ineloquent, but you get my point.
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:47 PM   #512
autume98
Shade of Carn Dűm

Quote:
And Tum? You're about to lose the game, dear. Oh, wait, sorry.

*runs off to tidy things*
You're not sorry at all! I think that you should die. Mwahahahahaha! (They really do need an evil grin emoticon)
Old 05-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #513
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper of Dol Guldur View Post
I tend to agree. If the hunter reveals toDay, and we lynch Tum there's nothing stopping the last wolf from offing the hunter toNight when we don't know who the last wolf is. That is incredibly ineloquent, but you get my point.
You do have a point. My main point was that if we could come to some consensus as a village (ha, right) about the last wolf the hunter could take out Tum and the main suspect. At least that way their death (and potential targets) wouldn't be a surprise. Besides, right now the hunter has one guaranteed non-innocent; toNight or tomorrow it will all be guesses.

Incredibly ineloquent, we has it.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:49 PM   #514
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
You're not sorry at all! I think that you should die. Mwahahahahaha! (They really do need an evil grin emoticon)

I know where you sleep at night. Not at Night, though. Watch it, miss.

And doesn't do it for you? It makes me super happy!
Old 05-20-2010, 07:52 PM   #515
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
You do have a point. My main point was that if we could come to some consensus as a village (ha, right) about the last wolf the hunter could take out Tum and the main suspect. At least that way their death (and potential targets) wouldn't be a surprise. Besides, right now the hunter has one guaranteed non-innocent; toNight or tomorrow it will all be guesses.
All that's assuming we were right about the last wolf, and don't forget that wolf would be part of our 'consensus', trying to lead us to an innocent. ToMorrow the field will be more narrow, and the Hunter revealing will probably be required.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:01 PM   #516
autume98
Shade of Carn Dűm

Quote:
I know where you sleep at night. Not at Night, though. Watch it, miss.

And doesn't do it for you? It makes me super happy!
Now I'm shaking! Ok maybe not...I know where you live too. mwahahaha

I do like that emoticon. It makes me happy too.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:10 PM   #517
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Now I'm shaking! Ok maybe not...I know where you live too. mwahahaha

I do like that emoticon. It makes me happy too.
See that handy dandy electronic thing beside you there? You should pick it up and hunt me down with it. I have a present for you.

And bring it!

++Tum
Old 05-20-2010, 08:14 PM   #518
autume98
Shade of Carn Dűm

Quote:
See that handy dandy electronic thing beside you there? You should pick it up and hunt me down with it. I have a present for you.

And bring it!

++Tum
Ummm...you mean the remote control? Not sure that is exactly a good item to hunt you down with. Not even sure how I would do that.

I'm having a really hard time deciding who to vote for. I suppose I could make a list:

Innocent:
Boro
BG
Me
????

Guilty:
Everyone else

Not sure why everyone thinks us wolves are bad. We just like to hunt and kill people. Is that really so bad?
Old 05-20-2010, 08:15 PM   #519
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

after Tum is gone.

we have seven people.

so potentially lose what 4 people? tonight then have 3 tomorrow with a wolf...

so thinking out loud who's steering the votes right now who didn't vote off Nerwen's dream right away(And knew about it, because I'm sorry I didn't read every single post)

Sally.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:16 PM   #520
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

*glares* Fine. I'll keep the present to mahself.

Oooo, her packmate is ????. Let's lynch them toMorrow! Success! Pwnage is reached!