User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2003, 01:06 PM   #81
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Elora- that´s wondeful. You are most accepted, I look forward to writing with you.

Oro- very nice. Finduilas has a lot of loyal maids, eh? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Saphire_Flame- that´s cool. Maybe you would want to extend your post a bit, though...

Sophia- check your PMs please.

Tiens! I think we´re ready to go! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

edit: Yes, Pio, that´s it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ June 26, 2003: Message edited by: Manardariel ]
Old 06-26-2003, 01:09 PM   #82
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

So, Game Owners - is this what you are looking at now? Or are there some adjustments being made?

__________________________________________________ ______________________

FINDUILAS GROUP

~*~ 3 Ladies

1. Everdawn ----------------- Vieana
2. Ealasaid ------------------ Averyll
3. elven maiden Earwen --- Eleniel (Elen for short)

~*~ 2 Maids

1. Wren ------ Lessawen
2. Orofaniel -- Betuli

~*~ 1 Old Maid

1. Aylwen Dreamsong --- Jacinth

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

EVIL CONTINGENT

~*~ 3 Maids or other Servants

1. Annalaliath ---------- Gwen
2. Horse-Maiden OTS -- Meirelle
3. Snowdog ------------- Ränne (Ray-nn) (Dryea’s mother’s maid)
4. Hirilaelin ------------- Rheaite

~*~ 1 Mother for Dryea, The Lady from Dol Amroth

1. Elora ----- Lady Ruiel Morthaniawen

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

HUSBANDS

~*~ 1 for Tíriel (Sophia’s character)

1. Sapphire_Flame --- Gaerlin

~*~ 1 for Pelien (alaklondewen’s character)

1. Novnarwen -------- Sador
Old 06-26-2003, 01:12 PM   #83
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Sting

Quote:
~*~ 2 Maids

1. Wren ------ Lessawen
2. Orofaniel -- Betuli
So I'm in or what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orofaniel - yes, Manardariel's previous post indicated you were in. ~*~ Pio

[ June 26, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 06-26-2003, 01:13 PM   #84
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Owners:

Once you have PM'd me the order (by WRITER, please) in which you want the posts placed - then PM ALL your players and let them know I am setting up the Game Thread and will open it once all the First Posts are placed.
Old 06-26-2003, 02:15 PM   #85
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

My thanks, one and all [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I look forward to sinking my teeth into this one.
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight
Old 06-27-2003, 10:02 AM   #86
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS

I will be setting up the first posts soon.

Unfortunately, Manardariel will be gone for 1 week due to personal reasons, so the game will be delayed until she returns.

Thank you for your patience!
Old 06-28-2003, 10:14 AM   #87
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Um...Sophia...check your PMs. I'm confused now about one of the roles...

-Maikafanawen
Old 06-28-2003, 07:36 PM   #88
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Sting

Maikafanawen- sorry, it's in your PMs.

Everyone else- first posts have been sent in and should be on the game thread for your reading pleasure as soon as Pio has a chance to put them there. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sophia
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Old 06-28-2003, 09:43 PM   #89
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Patience everyone - there are 25 posts to go up! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

~~ Pio
Old 06-29-2003, 10:46 AM   #90
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I've checked out the RPG thread and it looks lovely already! *Rubs hands together* Just...can't...wait!
Old 06-29-2003, 03:26 PM   #91
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Oooooh!!! *giggles* Elora!! Perfect! Oh I'm so glad you advertised for the character! Just what I'd hoped. You're a magnificent writer and your varied vocabulary makes your posts enjoyable to read. It really re-sparked my excitement in this, up until now, rather slow moving RPG. I can't wait!

About when will the RPG thread actually open?

Yes, in order for whoever reads the RPG to be completely captivated, wouldn't it be brilliant if the corsairs seem to vanquish about three quarters into the RPG, then Dryea makes her drastic mistake--hee hee--and the ball is thrown and Finduilas makes her conquering speech.

This brings an idea, let's begin outlining the plot. I don't want it to get too confusing like RPGs sometimes do ... *coughcough* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Maikafanawen
Old 06-29-2003, 07:35 PM   #92
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

maikafanawen I'm blushing.... [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] such praise hardly befits me! Yet, I too am looking forward to this. The depth of character articulation and definition looks to be fantastic.

I envisage a need to coordinate individual character plots with those of our contingents (the good, the bad and the ugly so to speak) to ensure the overally story flows coherently with with lucidity.

On a personal note, from time to time, I pre-prepare posts for critical junctures over time as this allows me to incorporate relevant contextual detail from the preceeding posts of others. Layer by layer, I build it up. It's the only way I can manage it, particularly when a plot is underway with a wide range of individual characters. My poor memory cannot handle holding all the relevant details in place, so I need to write them down one at a time and do some homework posts.

I find this technique can work well to ensure that on the whole, readers get an integrated story, that flows smoothly from one character to another.

I'm not suggesting that we all do this, but it's a tip that works for me.

However, my suggestion is that we start forward planning the overall story, and perhaps communicate within our contingents specific character plots to coordinate. That way, we can all be surprised by what the "other side" gets up to and still remain on the overall rp track.
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight
Old 06-30-2003, 02:54 AM   #93
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Same with me Elora. It does make it easier, and makes the story flow better, also makes the posts longer and then more interesting.

So when is the RP starting? Friday? I am so gald we finally filled the character lists!

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 06-30-2003, 02:57 AM   #94
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

About the start of the game:

This was posted on the 27th of June

Quote:
Unfortunately, Manardariel will be gone for 1 week due to personal reasons, so the game will be delayed until she returns.
Old 06-30-2003, 03:39 AM   #95
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Sting

Hi!

I am sorry, but I'll be gone for about two weeks from now. And therefore not be able to post. But since my character, Sador, is a secondary character I guess it doesn't really matter.. am I right?
Anyhow, if you want him in the story, at this early point, would one of you save a spot for me , where you think it's necessary, and I'll fill it in as soon as I can.

I am looking forward to play when I come back...

*Nova* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ June 30, 2003: Message edited by: Novnarwen ]
Old 06-30-2003, 07:38 AM   #96
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Sting

Quote:
I am sorry, but I'll be gone for about two weeks from now.
Actually I'm going away for two weeks from today too! well, I'm going away for one week now and then after spending 3 days at home I'm leaving again. So therefore, as Novnarwen, I will not be able to post before I'm home again, I doubt I'll have computer access. But, please if you see that there should be a maid's post in the story, make a save and I'll fill it as soon as I can. You can also just write what you want with my character until I get back. I hope I don't cause to much of a problem.

Thank you!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ June 30, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]
Old 06-30-2003, 07:58 AM   #97
Snowdog
Emperor of the South Pole

Snowdog is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Tolkien

Unlike Elora I am rather more haphazard in my writing, doing it on the fly, usually at work while many of other things are going down around me. I however do try and read through all the posts and see where my character has been or could be worked in and incorporate it. I usually 'build' my posts on outlook and proofread it and refresh the story thread to make sure no others have posted while I was writing, and make adjustments accordingly.

I am not available to post on weekends, so I will have to do any catch up on Mondays. I will do my best to stay with the story and cause subtle mayhem and ... well, be Ränne! If this starts on Friday, I may have to post either on Friday late if it is going by then, or wait til Monday to post my '2nd post'. Either way, I look forward to writing with you all!

Happy Writing everyone!
Namarie,
Snowdog
Old 06-30-2003, 12:49 PM   #98
Annalaliath
Shade of Carn Dûm

Annalaliath has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Annalaliath Send a message via Yahoo to Annalaliath
Sting

Just to let you all know I will not be able to post on the weekend after the 4th of July weekend(confused yet?). I am going to see my brother and his family.

Also on the day of July 25 and for a few days after I will be getting certain teeth removed, as such the pain killers may impeed my writing so I will see if Spohea or someone else will post for me then.

Other than all of that the weekends may be a bit sticky(stepfathers and their stupidity, not to mention nosyness) for doing any internet, but I will try( I try to keep LORT stuff to a minimum around my mom's on account her husbamd has no imagination. Unless it involes killing people). Other than those slight and most recent probelms I can get on at least once a day during the week; unless school, work or parents hinder me.

PS please PM me if I posted this in the wrong spot. If I needed to PM this to the others let me know and it shall be so.....
Old 06-30-2003, 07:48 PM   #99
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Erm... lest I be mistaken for a more organised and professional contributor than I have any right to pretend to be, I feel the need to say something.

I don't pre-plan posts as a habit, outside of thinking through plot possibilities and consequences. Usually, I read through the preceeding posts, if necessary scrawl a few hasty reminders, and hatch something whilst on line.

I will take a tip from Snowdog though.... doing a refresh for any posts that came about whilst I was hatching something would probably make my life and that of those who post with me much easier. Spell check would also help too...

Thanks for those pointers. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Only for the really "big" or important critical incidents will I do some homework... and it's my usual shoddy standard of detail too. I've found even that can help crystalise ideas and test which ones work and which ones are doomed to the scrap heap (a presently twisted and large heap).

For example, in concocting the neer-do-well mother of Dryea, I did that on the fly after a few hasty scrawls concerning her daughters. Copying and pasting their profiles and opening post helped me correlate mine to these so that they meshed. As it was the opening post, that which framed the character and set the tone for her future actions, I felt it important enough to double check consistency.

Anyways, I suspect it's a much of muchness, so long as we have something that works for ourselves and those we have the fortune of writing with.

Right now, I need to reacquaint myself with what I dashed off last week. For example, what is my character's name? My memory has lapsed and I forgot to write it down. So you can see why homework is a necessity for me on the important posts. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 10:35 AM   #100
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Shield

Hey everyone! I´m back, and back at last! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ok, about Plot outline: I agree with Maika that there should be some of this; cause this RPG will get rather confusing. If you haven´t done so yet, please read the Planning Thread. There we desided on this basic plot outline.

Anyone is welcome to post their ideas, or waht they (don´t) agree with.

Corsairs and Corsets Plot outline- IMPORTANT

Act I- The stage is set
Outline:
Finduilas and her ladies discuss the events of last night, including the meeting Finduilas and Denethor.
Ladies of Minas Tirith meet, start "plotting" against Finduilas&crew.
Dryea spreads rumors of Finduilas fals identity, through the ears and mouths of the servents.

Act II.- The first Strife
Finduilas meets with the Minas Tirith group for a get together, and soon realizes something is wrong.
The Minas Tirith ladies start spying and sneaking.
One of her maids hears the rumors in the kitchen and attaks Vern, or a local Minas Tirith girl.
Dryea meets with Finduilas, who is easily charmed after the coolness of the other group.

Act III- suspicions
The Minas Tirith gang finally resolves that 1)Finduilas is not who she appears to be, and 2)they need to do something about her.
Finduilas plans a masquarade.
Dryea and Alahea quarrel.

Act IV- an unpleasant suprise
The masquarade:
Minas Tirith group confronts Finduilas about being evil.
They realize their mistake.
Dryea openly humiliates her sister.

Act V- the eye-opener
Dreya blunders.
Vern gives the message on to everyone else.
Alethea pays a visit to Finduilas, telling her everything she knowa-

Act VI- a fatal party
Finduilas´ engagement party.
The Minas Tirith/Finduilas gang decide to strike.
Finduilas´ speech.
Dryea blunders yet again, supporting the accusation.

Act VII- It is over
Palast guards try to arrest Dryea and her servants, but fail.
Finduilas and Minas Tirith group rejoice over their victory,
Dryea, plus servants, flees to Umbar.

Whattdya think??
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 10:43 AM   #101
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Sting

That sounds great. I can't wait for this RPG to get started. It will be fun.
Old 07-01-2003, 10:47 AM   #102
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

The RPG will open Wednesday, July 2nd, at 5 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time, U.S.

Owners: Please start PM'ing all your players that this will occur.
Old 07-01-2003, 02:40 PM   #103
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Brilliant. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] This is going to be so much fun.

Oh, and I will be gone from the July 8th to the 11th. As I have a smaller role, I doubt this will effect things much, but I thought you all should know anyway.

Abedithon le! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 04:42 PM   #104
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

One thing I forgot to note.

Not all of us are on US Eastern time. Some of us are a long way off it. I know this affects me. So, should there be developments in the plot or RP whilst I'm sleeping on the other side of the world, I'll play catch up.

I don't anticipate this to be a problem, as I've yet to participate in a role play with people on even a similiar time zone to me. However, I find it useful to point this out.

Sometimes, it can seem that I'm absent, when in fact I'm just in a different time zone... and usually a different day for that matter too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 04:50 PM   #105
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Please note that if the plot moves too quickly for anyone due to differences in time zones - PM the post you wish to have placed to me and tell my what other post you want it placed before, and I can insert it for you.

~~ Pio
Old 07-01-2003, 09:23 PM   #106
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Okay, I'm excited...we're starting tomorrow, so I have a few questions.

1) Shall our 'second posts' still be at Finduilas' introduction or are were starting with the day after? (I think it would be rather confusing to just start with the next day.)

2) Minas Tirith Group - we need to do some planning. Since we will be meeting the day after the 'party', we need to decide when and where. Pelien is the eldest of the group and I'm sure she and Adrama would host the dinner or tea or whatever we decide on. If not, maybe Denethor's sisters? I've PMed Sophia about this, so what does everyone else think?

3) Durelin - do you think Vern could cook for us at said dinner?

Okay, I'm sure I'll have more later... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2003, 12:00 AM   #107
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Sting

As I pmed Alaklondewen already, Siriel and Tiriel will be attending the gathering, but they will not want to host. Here's why: Tiriel is very conscious of family relationships, and as Siriel and Denethor still live in the same house, it would be very unwise for Siriel to host a gathering where Finduilas might be criticized. While Siriel would almost certainly want to, but Tiriel has talked her out of it. Tiriel, on the other hand won't want to host it, as she's determined to be polite to Denethor's bride. She's likely going to be something of a voice of reason among the jealous MT girls.

Outline looks grand, Manardariel, I'll do some pm-ing tonight, I can do it all if you want me to.

Sophia
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Old 07-02-2003, 01:21 AM   #108
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

I'll be away for a few days until Sunday, so if anyone needs the seamstress, you are welcome to mention her in your posts. I will post from her point of view when I'm back.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 07-02-2003, 02:04 AM   #109
Wren
Pile O'Bones

Wren has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Wren Send a message via AIM to Wren
Sting

You have posted a wonderful story outline. However I am quite ashamed to admit this. I'm so lost. This is my first rp at The Barrow-Downs, besides posting at the Green Dragon, and I want to do things correctly. I'm just not sure how my posts will fit in. Maybe once things start flowing together in the story it will make more sense. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2003, 11:01 AM   #110
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Shield

Quote:
1) Shall our 'second posts' still be at Finduilas' introduction or are were starting with the day after? (I think it would be rather confusing to just start with the next day.)
exellent question, alak! Ok, I´d say start with the party, or the evening after it, but continue your post to the next day. Like, you can finiush with your character waking up the next morning and for example, getting an invitation to Pelien´s.

Wren- make sure you read the planning thread- all of it. If you have any more specific questions, PM me.

Elora-Believe me, know this problem. May I ask where you live? As I can see this, we have a lot of people in different timezones- Lyra in Britain, Sophia in the US, Estelyn and me in Germany....so yeah- Pio, thanks for the offer [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img], and everyone,please consider this while we´re gaming.
Old 07-02-2003, 03:43 PM   #111
Annalaliath
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

okay if we are to break down the reputaion of the good guys, how is my character supposed to do that, as far as I know she doesn't have any freinds yet. Oh yes and another thing, does my character's employer, Dryea, even trust her.... what is her station there. These are just things I want to know about other people's characters. I have played one other character that no one trusted because she wanted to kill everything.... Any way that is what I need to know. I already know she is not well liked around court..... (ummm were's the sclaple?)
Old 07-02-2003, 04:13 PM   #112
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

I‘m not sure what you meant, Annalaith but I thought I was very clear in pointing out that as of now (and until halfway through the game when vanquish for Dryea is almost inevitable until she is bowed off-track) everyone trusts and loves Dryea. I was even thinking that Lyra Greenleaf’s character (since I’ve noticed she’s a constant boy-snatcher [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) could mayhap be friends, upping Dryea’s reputation as just another beautiful Citadel Lady deferring all suspicions away from her at a time. I’m not sure yet how Lyra wants to develop her character so she could use Emilia’s friendship with Dryea as an opportunity to gain status or as a true friendship thingy.

I was thinking, so that it’s not completely obvious that Dryea is really just poisoned honey, that she would at first sort of avoid Finduilas--along with the other Minas Tirith crowd--just out of “jealousy” or “intimidation”. Then when they sort of start to mingle I guess, she would soften up. However, by then, Dryea would have begun to get nervous that her plan may turn out to be disastrously flawless. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

That’s my beginning two cents for the plot outline.

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-02-2003, 04:13 PM   #113
Hirilaelin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hirilaelin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

So, shall the sevants just putter around, doing servanty things, spreading rumors?

I live in Alaska. We're so far off the map, we have our own time zone. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2003, 05:17 PM   #114
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

Silmaril

Instead of everyone in the Minas Tirith group receiving invitations the next day, I will have Pelien personally invite a couple of the ladies and post that she had already talked to the others. So the next morning, the ladies will already know about the lunch that day at Pelien's.

I think their having lunch instead of dinner will allow them to be more casual, and they won't have to bring their husbands. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Let me know if anyone disagrees...otherwise I will go ahead and post it accordingly.
Old 07-02-2003, 06:01 PM   #115
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

When you say "Minas Tirith" group, are you excluding Dryea? Think about it...

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-02-2003, 07:45 PM   #116
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

Silmaril

When I say 'The Minas Tirith Group', I'm talking about Group B, but do you think Dryea should come also? This had actually crossed my mind...it might be interesting. Pelien could invite Dryea, her mother, and her sister.

[ July 02, 2003: Message edited by: alaklondewen ]
Old 07-02-2003, 08:09 PM   #117
Annalaliath
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

I was talking about my character;does Gwen's employer trust her. How can my character spread rumers if she is weird with not too many freinds and so on... I was just wondering weather or not I needed to play Gwen in a certain way.

[ July 02, 2003: Message edited by: Annalaliath ]
Old 07-02-2003, 09:05 PM   #118
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

I think Dryea and her mother and sister should be considered part of the Minas Tirith group as far as the RPG goes for now. It makes the most sense.

Annalaliath:The only double agent is Arien's character. What did you mean by rumors? Are you in my character's group?

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-02-2003, 09:27 PM   #119
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

So sorry! The game is now open!!
Old 07-02-2003, 09:43 PM   #120
Annalaliath
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

I am in the evil group
Quote:
EVIL CONTINGENT

~*~ 3 Maids or other Servants

1. Annalaliath ---------- Gwen
2. Horse-Maiden OTS -- Meirelle
3. Snowdog ------------- Ränne (Ray-nn) (Dryea’s mother’s maid)
4. Hirilaelin ------------- Rheaite

~*~ 1 Mother for Dryea, The Lady from Dol Amroth

1. Elora ----- Lady Ruiel Morthaniawen
.......... and that small thing about spreading rumors is comfusing me maybe I should just forget about it. As for anything else, my character is one of Dryea's ladies in waiting. (why do i always tend to get the bad ones.....?)

[ July 02, 2003: Message edited by: Annalaliath ]