The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2003, 02:14 PM   #1
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting Extra Characters

Could anyone please clarify who these people were in The Two Towers and where they appeared?<P>Bereg<BR>Morwen<BR>Mauhur<BR>Madril<BR >Aldor<P>I have already asked about the guy standing next to Faramir a lot (bent over the map in the caves, etc.) Is he one of the list?
Old 03-25-2003, 03:25 PM   #2
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy
Shade of Carn Dûm

Rynoah, the Overly-Happy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Bereg is played by <A HREF="http://www.theonering.net/movie/cast/trickitt.html" TARGET=_blank>Ray Trickitt</A>, but that's all I can find about him. No pictures or mention of his role in the movie itself.<P>I believe Morwen was the woman that sent her two children to Edoras to warn Théoden of the attack of the Uruk-Hai. She is portrayed by <A HREF="http://www.theonering.net/movie/cast/malcolm.html" TARGET=_blank>Robyn Malcolm</A><P>Mauhur is played by Robbie Magasiva and I can't find any information on either of them.<P>Madril is <A HREF="http://www.theonering.net/movie/cast/bach.html" TARGET=_blank>John Bach</A> and I'm a bit confused as to who he actually is. You see, in the "official" <A HREF="http://www.dreamwater.net/seatofkings/script_ttt.html" TARGET=_blank>script</A>, the man beside Faramir looking at the map is Parn, yet in this <A HREF="http://www.quintessentialwebsites.com/lordoftherings/movieshots_ttt/ttt_b4c05_script.htm" TARGET=_blank>script</A>, he is Madril. Perhaps it was originally Parn but he was exchanged for Madril?<P>Bruce Allpress is Aldor. I think he was a Rohan Man but I can't be entirely certain. I'm sure someone else can give you a lot more information than I.
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 03:29 PM   #3
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

thanks for that! It was useful, especially on Madril, as i had allocated him as Faramir's buddy. And thanks for the links to the scripts! Much appreciated
Old 03-25-2003, 03:44 PM   #4
Firondoiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Firondoiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Aldor is the old man who accidently shot the first arrow at Helms Deep.<BR> <P>Morwen is the mother who sent her two children to Edoras like Rynoah said.<BR> <P>Mauhur is a Uruk-Hai soldier.<BR> <P>Here's a picture of Madril. <BR> <P>I can't find a picture of Bereg and I have no idea who he is. Sorry.<p>[ March 25, 2003: Message edited by: Firondoiel ]
"Forth, and fear no darkness. Arise. Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"
Firondoiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 03:53 PM   #5
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

OMG!! Thank you soooooo much! *huggles like crazy*
Old 03-25-2003, 04:09 PM   #6
Firondoiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

You're welcome! *hugs Meela back*
"Forth, and fear no darkness. Arise. Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"
Old 03-28-2003, 02:29 PM   #7
dunadan_aragorn
Wight

dunadan_aragorn has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to dunadan_aragorn
Sting

eeeeeeeeeeeeew, too mushy!<BR> <p>[ March 28, 2003: Message edited by: dunadan_aragorn ]
dunadan_aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 02:34 PM   #8
Goldberry
Shade of Carn Dûm

Goldberry has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Goldberry
lol!!!! something about that "eeeeew, too mushy " got me laughing. I know, I have problems.<P>I have never even heard of any of those people but thank you for posting their pictures and stuff
Old 03-28-2003, 04:42 PM   #9
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

*huggles dunadan_aragorn like crazy*<P>mush mush mush!!<P>that madril dude is quite hot!
Old 03-29-2003, 02:26 PM   #10
Firondoiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>eeeeeeeeeeeeew, too mushy!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Could have been worse. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>I have never even heard of any of those people but thank you for posting their pictures and stuff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You're welcome!<p>[ March 29, 2003: Message edited by: Firondoiel ]