User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2004, 10:43 AM   #1041
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Nerindel

Just put a message on the Discussion Thread when it's ready to go.

~*~

Everyone Else

Please post on the Discussion Thread that you've read the post.

~*~ Pio
Old 08-23-2004, 08:20 PM   #1042
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Ealasaide has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up

Quote:
“So your interest is merely political!” Kaldir sneered, Amandur made to rise in Léspheria’s defence but Lespheria stopped him.
Just a subtle change: Kaldir grumbles and growls and occasionally even barks, but he generally does not sneer. Otherwise, the post is fine with me!
Old 08-24-2004, 02:16 AM   #1043
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Quote:
“So your interest is merely political!” Kaldir growled, Amandur made to rise in Léspheria’s defence but Lespheria stopped him.
Ok Eala the change is made.
Old 08-24-2004, 03:52 AM   #1044
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Have read...

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 08-24-2004, 05:54 AM   #1045
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Hilde Bracegirdle has just left Hobbiton.
"All's clear!" is heard from Rauthain's corner. Onward we go!

Last edited by Hilde Bracegirdle; 08-24-2004 at 06:00 AM.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:16 AM   #1046
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Thumbs up

Ok Pio thats everyone and I have made the neccassary edits!
The Counsel of Rivendell is good to go! (#269)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The post has been moved to the appropriate place.

~*~ Pio

Last edited by piosenniel; 08-26-2004 at 01:42 AM.
Old 08-26-2004, 02:14 AM   #1047
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

1420!

Hi!

I've posted up through #285 to the Fan Fic site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everdawn -

If you'll just let me know here on the discussion thread when you've filled your SAVE for Avanill, #281 - then, I can transfer it over.

Thanks!

~*~ Pio
Old 08-27-2004, 05:36 PM   #1048
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piosenniel
Hi!

I've posted up through #285 to the Fan Fic site.

Everdawn -

If you'll just let me know here on the discussion thread when you've filled your SAVE for Avanill, #281 - then, I can transfer it over.

Thanks!

~*~ Pio
Yeah, dont worry about it Pio, im going to delete it and think of something else.

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 08-29-2004, 08:51 PM   #1049
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

I've posted with Kaldir, but I plan to pick it up again with Naiore fairly quickly, in order to keep things moving along.
Old 08-30-2004, 04:47 AM   #1050
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Quote:
"Her happiness does matter more than mine."
Aw, there you go breaking my heart, Ealasaide!
Old 08-30-2004, 11:09 AM   #1051
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Ack!

Quote:
Just this morning I told Benia that I would sooner die than see any harm come to either one of you.
sniff! . . . not yet . . .
Old 09-03-2004, 04:14 AM   #1052
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Woah, here to deliver some good news. As of Monday my blitz majors are over and I have all the time in the world to devote to here! ..

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 09-03-2004, 07:34 AM   #1053
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

That's great, Everdawn!

I, on the other hand, have some dubious news. I seem to be in the track of yet another oncoming hurricane. It is expected to hit Orlando sometime tomorrow, so, if I drop out of sight for a while therafter, it is due to the storm. In the meantime, I will try to get my "save" for Naiore filled in before the power goes off... if it goes off...
Old 09-08-2004, 06:23 AM   #1054
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Everyone - I'm very, very sorry for the delays in filling my Save. These hurricanes are smothering me! Between getting ready for them, coping with the actual storm, and the cleaning up in the aftermath, I have lost all my writing time lately. I will do my best to fill my Save (I hope) no later than this evening.

In the meantime, please move ahead with whatever events, preparations, or plans you need to address in Imladris before the cast hits the road again. Hopefully, this next hurricane will turn in a different direction....
Old 09-08-2004, 06:33 AM   #1055
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Thumbs up

Welcome back Ealasaide!

I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say we're just glad that you are ok and managed to weather (Forgive the pun!) the storm well and hope old Ivan doesn't make it three in a row !!!

I have put a save up for Dúlrain and will try to have it filled some time tomorrow.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:46 AM   #1056
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ealasaide
Everyone - I'm very, very sorry for the delays in filling my Save. These hurricanes are smothering me! Between getting ready for them, coping with the actual storm, and the cleaning up in the aftermath, I have lost all my writing time lately. I will do my best to fill my Save (I hope) no later than this evening.

In the meantime, please move ahead with whatever events, preparations, or plans you need to address in Imladris before the cast hits the road again. Hopefully, this next hurricane will turn in a different direction....
yeah, you guys are having bad luck with that! Anyway, all the best!

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 09-08-2004, 03:36 PM   #1057
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Palantir-Green

Thanks, Nerindel & Everdawn!

I have finally managed to fill my old save & put up another one for Kaldir.

Hilde - I plan to use this one to set up the interaction with Rauthain. If you need to do anything else with Rauthain first, please let me know & I can move my Save. Thanks!
Old 09-08-2004, 06:06 PM   #1058
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

No, Rauthain's all set, thanks Ealasaide. Does anyone have a notion what time of day it is/should be?
Old 09-08-2004, 07:23 PM   #1059
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Thanks, Hilde. Actually, I plan to use that Save to handle the interaction, not just to set it up. Sorry for any confusion!

Does mid-to-late afternoon on the day of Benia's disappearance sound about right to everyone in terms of time frame?
Old 09-09-2004, 03:17 AM   #1060
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Quote:
Actually, I plan to use that Save to handle the interaction, not just to set it up.
I was hoping that you would say that! Just wanted to say too, how nice your post yesterday was! What a mess for poor Kaldir and Benia.
Old 09-09-2004, 06:28 AM   #1061
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Thumbs up

Thanks, again, Hilde! Those were very difficult posts to write.

I will try very hard to have my new Save filled in by Friday.

****Also, just a quick reminder, everyone:

As of today, we have only 3 WEEKS in which to finish our story, in order to get it done by Sept 30! ****

HERE is our outline:

Outline for the Deaths of Rauthain & Kaldir

Barrold reunites with Naiore.

Naiore discovers Kaldir’s feelings for Benia & decides to make use of them.

Kaldir reconciles with both Rauthain and Amandur. Amandur suggests that Kaldir see Léspheria to see if she can help heal the damage done by Naiore to his memory and mind. Kaldir agrees to seek her out, but the meeting never takes place.

In a separate conversation, Rauthain and Kaldir talk over Raven Falls and events surrounding Kaldir’s father. They part in friendship.

Kaldir encounters Benia who has just left Dúlrain. She takes Kaldir to a secluded terrace and apologizes to him for her behavior at the river. He accepts her apology and seizes the moment to speak to her of his feelings for her. He asks her to become his wife.

Stunned, Benia does not give him an answer, but asks for some time to think. She runs into Gilly and tells her of her conversation with Kaldir, then she walks off on her own.

Benia is captured by Naiore and Barrold Ferny.

After a while Gilly notices that Benia has not returned. She runs into Kaldir and tells him about her concern for Benia's safety. He sends Gilly back inside to look for her indoors while he has a look around outside.

Kaldir is captured and corrupted by Naiore. She leaves him to wreak what damage he can and flees to the south, bringing Benia and Barrold Ferny with her.

Sometime later Gilly notices that now Kaldir is missing, too. She encounters Rauthain and tells him. He decides to go after Kaldir, ostensibly to see if he can help.

*****WE ARE NOW HERE *****

Gilly also tells Dúlrain who manages to ditch Gilly (for her own safety) and takes off after Rauthain

Kaldir murders Rauthain. Dúlrain shows up immediately afterward, as Rauthain is dying. Kaldir and Dúlrain draw swords against one another. Kaldir allows Dúlrain to strike a fatal blow against him.

As he is dying, Kaldir tells Dúlrain where Naiore is going and where Dúlrain must go in order to find Naiore and rescue Benia.

Gilly, frustrated at being ditched by Dúlrain, comes across Toby as she is leaving to find Benia and the missing Rangers. Toby insists on accompanying her. The two hobbits come upon Dúlrain just after Kaldir has died.

From a distance, Naiore senses something wrong and sends Barrold back to check on Kaldir. He finds him dead, and barely escaping the pursuit of the rangers, reports the news to Naiore. Naiore awards Barrold Benia as payment for services rendered and cuts him loose.

Dúlrain veers away from Naiore’s trail to follow Barrold Ferny and Benia. He catches up to Ferny and kills him, rescuing Benia.

Naiore continues her flight south until she knows she can no longer outrun the pursuit. She stops at Gladden Field to make her final stand.

*****I don't have the outline for the End Game, but we all know pretty well what we have planned in regard to Avanill, Lespheria, & Amandur. *****

Let's rock & roll!

Last edited by Ealasaide; 09-09-2004 at 06:36 AM.
Old 09-10-2004, 08:22 PM   #1062
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Fantastic! Im writing a post this very afternoon!

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 09-10-2004, 08:28 PM   #1063
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

*sniff . . .

Yah, yah . . . I knew he was going to bite the dust . . . ratz . . . I like him . . .
Old 09-11-2004, 05:53 AM   #1064
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Dúlrain's save is filled and Gilly has been politely ditched!

Hilde I think Everdawn may have just solved our Delimma regarding Gilly not delivering her message to Amandur!
Old 09-11-2004, 07:55 AM   #1065
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Very good!
Old 09-11-2004, 08:03 AM   #1066
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerindel
Dúlrain's save is filled and Gilly has been politely ditched!

Hilde I think Everdawn may have just solved our Delimma regarding Gilly not delivering her message to Amandur!
I did?

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 09-12-2004, 01:29 PM   #1067
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Looks like I missed my Friday deadline to fill my save, but I am working away at my post now. I will have my saved filled in this evening sometime.

The good news is that Ivan - would be Hurricane #3 - is now heading toward Louisiana or the Florida panhandle and will miss me this time around. Whew! I can finally let out my breath.
Old 09-13-2004, 06:15 AM   #1068
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

I have finally filled my SAVE. Better late than never, eh?

Alas, poor Rauthain!
Old 09-13-2004, 08:26 AM   #1069
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Thumbs up

Oh my!
that was a frightenly good post Ealasaide, it got me well and truly choked, for the both of them!!

I will work on Dúlrains post ASAP!
Old 09-14-2004, 07:39 AM   #1070
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

1420!

Ok Everyone get out the tissues my save for Dúlrain is now filled and I have to say it was a truly difficult post for an emotionally charged person such as myself to write.

Ealasaide I have left Kaldir's last words for you to write.

Forgive me if I sound a bit sappy but these characters have been with us so long that it is truly sad to see any of them go! *sniff sniff*
Old 09-14-2004, 08:45 AM   #1071
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Thumbs up

Excellent post, Nerindel! And, yes, Kaldir does have a few words to say before he leaves us - thanks for leaving it open ended.

I know what you mean about it being a difficult post to write. I think that's why it took me so long to write my last one - I just didn't want to go there!

I'm really going to miss Kaldir. **sniff sniff**

I have added a save for Naiore to the end of my post #290. I will let you know when I have filled that one as well as the new one I have put up for Kaldir.

Last edited by Ealasaide; 09-14-2004 at 08:49 AM.
Old 09-14-2004, 08:55 AM   #1072
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

1420!

-- Oh, muddy bells! --

Here it's not 8 a.m. yet and I'm bawling like a baby!

Excellent posts, everyone!

~*~ Pio
Old 09-14-2004, 11:01 AM   #1073
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Wow, wonderful and so sad everybody! I'm quite done in.

Sorry, that I have been having to shuffle around my saves but Rauthain's last post is now up. Gilly's is half way done.

Last edited by Hilde Bracegirdle; 09-14-2004 at 01:59 PM.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:41 PM   #1074
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

What a beautiful post, Hilde. And so sad.

My Save at the end of Post #290 has been filled.
Old 09-15-2004, 08:28 AM   #1075
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

I have filled the first half of my Save. Kaldir has left the building. <sigh>

Nerindel - check your PM's.
Old 09-15-2004, 04:43 PM   #1076
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Thanks Ealasaide. It's like losing a friend, isn't it?
Old 09-15-2004, 06:00 PM   #1077
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

1420!

50 lashes for me, the mod (gasp!), as I propose to ask a chatty question or 2 -

Hilde - is your avatar a Numenorean tile?

Ealasaide - is yours from a particular movie (it's Ingrid Bergman, isn't it?)

Nerindel - is yours from an anime film?

Everdawn - yours I can identify!

----------------------------------------------

On Topic:

". . . the pain that had haunted him for so many years departed Kaldir at last. The peace that he had been denied so completely since that fateful day when he had fallen into the hands of Sauron’s minions at Raven Falls descended over him, not so much like a shroud as like a woman’s silken veil, lowered over him with love. And forgiveness."

lovely, just lovely . . .
Old 09-16-2004, 01:41 AM   #1078
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Thumbs up

Another lovely post Ealasaide. I got your pm, I thought that was what it might be but thanks for the clarification.

Pio - My Avatar is an original my sister is an Anime student and she designed it especially for Nerindel, in the full pic you can see that the background is the last homely house in Rivendell.
Old 09-16-2004, 03:31 AM   #1079
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

How wonderful Nerindel! Your sister has done some very nice work!

And to answer your question Pio, you hit the nail on the head! It has always been a favorite of mine.
Old 09-16-2004, 07:02 AM   #1080
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Thanks, all!

Yes, Hilde, it is like losing a friend. I shall miss Kaldir very much. It's strange... when we started this story I never intended for him to die, yet, as the story progressed, I began to see that this was the way it had to be with him. He should have died back in Mordor. Oh,well... Sorry he had to take your old friend, Rauthain, with him that way though!

Pio - yes, my avatar is Ingrid Bergman. It is a still from Casablanca, one of my all time favorite movies. I really am a hopeless romantic! What is yours? It looks Japanese. ?

Nerindel - how cool! Your sister did some wonderful work.