The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #41
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Well, I was actually semi-serious about Eonwe - his posts do seem forced, and they aren't getting less so. At th' same time, Glirdan's suspicion doesn't really make sense or at least isn't explained well, and could be a fish's way o' bandwagoning on th' closest thing to a suspicion that's been voiced so far.
I'm opposed to lynching Blind Guardian toDay on principle, but her(?) singing be soon to become annoying enough to make me reconsider. Put a sock in it!
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 05:45 PM   #42
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Back again.

Still not too much going on then? For 17.5 hours that's kind of dissapointing, especially since I have to vote in about 2.5 hours. (going to sleep early since I work early).

At this point, if I had to vote, I would have no idea who to vote for. So all I ask is that someone please do something suspicious in the next 2.5ish hours. kthnxbai.

BG's list bugs me about as much as his songs do. Glirdan looks crazy suspicious, but hey, he kind of always does to me. Nerwen's 'rule of 3' thing was odd, but I guess it was something to say and kind of a Day 1 tradition. I appreciate Mac talking normal. And this made me giggle:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
The other is wifewife, for not knowin' a wife's duty is not t' bar her husband from piracy, but t' sign him up for it.

Otherwise I have no real opinions on anyone else at the moment.

I have a jar of dirt! I have a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it?

x'ed with Rikae
Old 07-01-2010, 06:10 PM   #43
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Looked a might dodgy there, w' your jumpin' on what Nerwen was sayin', it did. Nerwen's suspicion itself weren't all that fair lookin', aye, but your reaction looked fouler.
Jumpin' eh?
When I was jus' gettin annoyed that none o' ye were wakin' up yet, usin' Blind Guardian as an example? It makes sense that fishmen be sleepin' in th' day if they be killin' in th'night. An' Blindbeard was awake in th' early mornin', which i' jus' more suspicious. seems li'e ye jus' wanna be suspicious o' somethin' an' ye picked me.

But ev'n more worryin' i' tha' scallywag Glirdan. Straight away 'e be agreein' abou' th' Rule o' Three or whatever it be call'd. An afore ye even started wi' clear suspicion in me direction, Glirdan joins in. Ye sure yer no' both fishmen?
Old 07-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #44
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Well, I was actually semi-serious about Eonwe - his posts do seem forced, and they aren't getting less so.
So you expect me to find it natural to speak about pirate topics and in the right dialect?

edit: double post by me. A bad sign. It be meanin' the ye be too quiet when ye shoud be talkin'.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:21 PM   #45
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Haven't played with Blind Guardian before, so I won't vote for him/her(?) the first few days unless I have to. Just chatter and singing so far, though.
Th' Blind 'un' be a she.

Quote:
I always end up wanting to lynch Inzil, so until I'm really, seriously and unbearably suspicious of him (which is probably tomorrow ), he'll get a pass.
Yar. Indeed th' feelin' be mutual. Bu' I dun't see why ye sh'ud walk th' plank toDay.

Quote:
Wilwa talks like a real person and makes sense. I greatly approve of that.
I see th' sense o' keepin' up w' th' seafarin' talk fer Day 1, but ToMorrer cu'd be a diff'rent story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
Ima going to be leaving soon. Our ac isn't working right. I might not be back before we leave but then again this is me we are talking about. When I come back I'll torment you with more songs! When does Day end? 1pm again?
1 AM, I believe, be the DL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
I appreciate Mac talking normal.
Appreciate one another, do ye? Fer th' same reason? Hmm. Would that mean somethin'? P'raps not. Still...

Quote:
What be inside it?

x/d with Eönwë twice
Old 07-01-2010, 06:29 PM   #46
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Jumpin' eh?
When I was jus' gettin annoyed that none o' ye were wakin' up yet, usin' Blind Guardian as an example? It makes sense that fishmen be sleepin' in th' day if they be killin' in th'night. An' Blindbeard was awake in th' early mornin', which i' jus' more suspicious. seems li'e ye jus' wanna be suspicious o' somethin' an' ye picked me.
Like I was sayin', it were more th' fact that ye looked like ye were pickin' up where Nerwen left off, tryin' to get sommat started agin' BG. I've not got th' faintest clue if BG be fishy, but it looked like a weak charge agin' 'er.

Quote:
But ev'n more worryin' i' tha' scallywag Glirdan. Straight away 'e be agreein' abou' th' Rule o' Three or whatever it be call'd. An afore ye even started wi' clear suspicion in me direction, Glirdan joins in. Ye sure yer no' both fishmen?
Now that did get me notice, as well. He did allow as ye cu'd just be addled, an' no Fishman, though.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #47
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Can we use it to get ol' Davy Jones to call back the fishmen?

edit: x-ed wi' Inzil's last post.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #48
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
He did allow as ye cu'd just be addled, an' no Fishman, though.
We all be more'n a bit addled from th' cap'n's rum, so tha's not so comfortin'.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #49
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Arr!

Since I was gettin' up at th'early hour, I be gettin' tired an' be goin' t' me cabin.

I be a-thinkin' that Glirdan be the mos' suspicious out o' th' lot o' ye, so 'e'll be gettin' my vote.

So far, e's jus' been latchin' on t' what's been said, an' twistin' it in 'is own way.

None o' ye seem completely fishy, but out o' ye, Fishdan be seemin' th' worst, an' th' mos' likely t' be workin' agains' us.

++Glirdan
Old 07-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #50
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

Quote:

Appreciate one another, do ye? Fer th' same reason? Hmm. Would that mean somethin'? P'raps not. Still...

What be inside it?
1: I'll appreciate everyone who talks proper, pirate talk is amusing and all but it takes longer to read and to type, and I think it can easily be used to hide unhelpfullness.

2: My jar of dirt? Well, it's hiding a key of course, to a hidden chest that holds a map that leads to a secret island where there's a burried treasure......and rum.

So I have 40 more minutes, and I really hope I can produce a fairly logical vote at the end of it, though there really isn't *that* much to go on. I hate Day 1s.

x'ed with Eonwe

Last edited by wilwarin538; 07-01-2010 at 06:56 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #51
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
I'm back, and I found me some rum!

I have to go through the posts and post me thoughts. I'll be back me hearties! Arrrr!

Edit: x-ed with Wilwa

Last edited by autume98; 07-01-2010 at 07:05 PM.
autume98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #52
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Ok. So really not much to go on, but I have to sleep now cause I'm getting up really early.

I'm going to vote for

++Eonwe

He seems really defensive over fairly small comments. For example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
I says that I is in agreement with this here landlubberin' mud pup. Sumtins not right with that there Eonwe. The way hes a splittin' his mind about the little lass Nerwen and that there Guardian o' the Blind feller has me thinking.
Shiver me timbers, matey! What else should I be doin'? We be needin' t' catch them fishmen, it's not safe t' trust any of ye scallywags!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun
Looked a might dodgy there, w' your jumpin' on what Nerwen was sayin', it did. Nerwen's suspicion itself weren't all that fair lookin', aye, but your reaction looked fouler.
Jumpin' eh?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Well, I was actually semi-serious about Eonwe - his posts do seem forced, and they aren't getting less so.
So you expect me to find it natural to speak about pirate topics and in the right dialect?

All of those just seem unnecessarily defensive to me. So that's the best I got. Sorry I can't stay up any later.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #53
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
At th' same time, Glirdan's suspicion doesn't really make sense or at least isn't explained well, and could be a fish's way o' bandwagoning on th' closest thing to a suspicion that's been voiced so far.
I'm just as confused by this. I didn't really see an explanation for why suspicion was cast onto Glirdan.

Here's my list for now. Obviously anything is subject to change.

Innocent:
Zil - so far I haven't seen anything that makes me suspicious of him
Nerwen - ditto
BG - I think that she was just being excited about the game. I could be wrong though. For now she is innocent though.
Rikae - I haven't seen anything that jumps out at me. Some have mentioned her bringing up the pack o' three. But not sure that this qualifies as suspicious. Maybe it's those people that are making a bigger deal out of this that are suspicious.
Mac - Same as Zil and Nerwen
Shasta - Same as Zil and Nerwen and Mac
Tum - Well obviously I'd find myself innocent.

Slightly suspicious:
Wilwa - mentions finds Glirdan slightly suspicious. Reason:
Quote:
He tends to agree with people when he has somethin' sinister to mask. Though, him and I be often incorrect in our assumptions of one another, it still makes me uneased.
Eonwe - Seemed to jump on BG pretty quickly

Haven't seen yet:
Boro
Morsul

Edit: x-ed with Wilwa
Old 07-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #54
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Well now... Apparently I didn't realise today was a day phase I was sure it was Night... Well... I hates tto do this but I hadn't planned on checking the downs today so I've only got a minute.

++Nerwen

Based on She's posted the most and With her Piratey talk confused me...(Me, confused... Shocker!)
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #55
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I raise my eyebrow in BG's general direction for obstinate unhelpfulness.

I don't particularly like how Eonwe jumps on the first person to attract some suspicion. Sure, he had to vote early and had little to go on, but it seems like he is trying to find an excuse to vote somebody instead of attempting to find out who is actually evil. And having little to work with is not an excuse for not trying and picking the first best thing. Wilwa also has a good point about his defensiveness.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #56
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Arr, matey. This pirate went and got himself some education!

So anyway, here's what I'm thinking right now. I want to vote Morsul as per usual because his one post irritates me a bit, but I think that's probably knee-jerk. Eonwe is possible too but I need to go back and look at him a bit. Nerwen is fine with me for today, as are Rikae and Mac. BG is generally unhelpful - I don't really think it's a tell either way. My gut says that Zil is bad news but again, nothing to back that up. Wilwa seems sensible and I don't know about Glirdan. If I missed someone, they're under my radar.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #57
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eonwe, I don't think pirate lingo comes any more naturally to the rest of us. I could be wrong, though.
Eonwe is defensive, but I'm not sure it's a sign of fishiness. People seem a bit too quick to jump on him, too, which makes me wary. Glirdan has been latching on to what people say, and it's odd that Mac should suspect the latter on grounds that apply more to the former. Wilwa seems to be admitting the desire to fabricate a vote here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
I really hope I can produce a fairly logical vote
but that may just be an unfortunate choice of words. I'm going to have to vote early toDay myself, and the discussion toDay has really not been helpful in wolf-hunting at all. BG and now Morsul are being especially pointless and I'm tempted to emulate Nog and lynch the least helpful. I'm the most suspicious of Glirdan and Eonwe, but it doesn't seem likely I'll hear enough to make an informed choice between them, and I doubt they're both evil. Bah.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:49 PM   #58
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Doesn't seem like much has happened since I last posted. Although Morsul did come and post a vote. His post wasn't very helpful.

Overall I don't see anything that is helpful in me making my decision on who to vote yet. I do agree with Rikae here:
Quote:
BG and now Morsul are being especially pointless and I'm tempted to emulate Nog and lynch the least helpful. I'm the most suspicious of Glirdan and Eonwe, but it doesn't seem likely I'll hear enough to make an informed choice between them, and I doubt they're both evil. Bah.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #59
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

I have to vote now, and though I find Glirdy and Steve fishy, I don't feel like I have enough evidence to feel right about lynching either of them on Day 1, since Eonwe posts quite a bit in a (so far) awfully quiet game and I think it's been a while since Glirdan played...
So I'm just going to vote

++Morsul

Because if you're going to make a random vote, make a random vote, but explaining your vote in a way that seems to apply to another person (it seems as though he thinks he's voting for Blind Guardian)? Such laziness deserves a reprimand.

Last edited by Rikae; 07-01-2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: fixing highlight
Old 07-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #60
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Givin' the sailor talk the 'ol heave-ho, are we?

Quote:
I be a-thinkin' that Glirdan be the mos' suspicious out o' th' lot o' ye, so 'e'll be gettin' my vote.

So far, e's jus' been latchin' on t' what's been said, an' twistin' it in 'is own way.

None o' ye seem completely fishy, but out o' ye, Fishdan be seemin' th' worst, an' th' mos' likely t' be workin' agains' us.

++Glirdan
Forgot to highlight, me thinks. Let's see. What exactly did Glirdan say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
I says that I is in agreement with this here landlubberin' mud pup. Sumtins not right with that there Eonwe. The way hes a splittin' his mind about the little lass Nerwen and that there Guardian o' the Blind feller has me thinking. What if he's a murderous scumbucket who's tryin' to stick w' th' person who bes making the most sense in his mind? Or p'rhap he be one our mateys who be all confuddled in that brain o' his. I be keeping my eye on him....would keep both, but I lost me other one in a fight with some sea critters.
Hmm. Not putting any serious suspicion toward Eönwë. At least it didn't seem that way to me. Eönwë's reactions to that indeed seem overblown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Well now... Apparently I didn't realise today was a day phase I was sure it was Night... Well... I hates tto do this but I hadn't planned on checking the downs today so I've only got a minute.

++Nerwen[/B]

Based on She's posted the most and With her Piratey talk confused me...(Me, confused... Shocker!)
Not the best of reasons, there, obviously. A convenient way of sneaking in a vote you know won't be followed up?

Can't make it til DL, so I need to vote very soon.

x/d with Rikae
Old 07-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #61
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

I don't guess I'll vote Morsul ToDay.

Eönwë's edginess gives him the worst cast. I also recall the way he kept saying things to the effect of "How do we get the Fishmen?" "Let's talk about how to get the Fishmen." I tend to see that as a sign of evil intent.

++Eönwë
Old 07-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #62
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Wo! Lots has happened since I left!

Inziladûn->Eönwë
Wilwa->Eönwë
Rikae->Morsul
Morsul->Nerwen
Eönwë->Glidran

let's see what happens!
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 07-01-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #63
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

I just realized I might make it to Day two!! Wahoo!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #64
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

I'm going to have to vote soon as well. Not sure that this is turning out to be very productive.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #65
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

1Am forum time?!?! That's 11 here! Woo...this is weird. I should start looking for someone to vote for -_-
Old 07-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #66
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Paranoia has just left Hobbiton.
Thank you BG for the vote count.

On a related note: One hour and Fifty-One minutes until votes are due. If you haven't voted, start getting them up!
Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:19 PM   #67
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I think Eonwe's getting a little too much suspicion at the moment. Could be wolf-on-wolf done too well, or there could be wolvery behind it. I don't think I'll be voting him. Nerwen and Glirdan seem okay to me, so really, my only other option is -

++Morsul
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:19 PM   #68
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Process of elimination.

Not going to vote:
Inzil, Nerwen, Rikae, for reasons stated before, BG, because it's my first game with her, Wilwa, since she's the only one I feel innocent right now, Boro and Elf-warrior, since they're not with us toDay.

See no reason to vote:
Shasta - he seems fine with me so far.

Slightly uneasy, but not going to vote:
Autume - I can't put my finger on it, but that's certainly not enough to make me vote for her.

this leaves:
Eonwe - most likely my vote right now. The evidence against him has quite piled up. But he didn't get the opportunity to respond to most of it, and I'm afraid we're fueling an ill-advised bandwaggon with no chance of stopping it, and with little evidence resulting from it toMorrow.
Glirdan - I seem to be the only one left suspecting him, which makes a successful lynch unlikely. Worse, Eonwe's jump on him makes it unlikely they're both fishmen, so as long as I'm more suspicious of Eonwe (despite all concerns), I should logically not vote for Glirdan.
Morsul - a bad vote that deserves a lynch. I don't have a good feeling about the success of a shot in the dark with him, though.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:32 PM   #69
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

I really don't feel like putting in another vote for Eonwe and making that a bandwagon. Unless you call two votes a bandwagon in which case I don't feel comfortable jumping on that bandwagon.

I'm really not comfortable with what Morsul did, and I have no problem voting for him. Since I need to put my vote in:

++Morsul
Old 07-01-2010, 10:39 PM   #70
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Soo.. giving Eonwe a third vote is joining/creating a bandwaggon and giving Morsul a third vote isn't?

Eonwe -> Glidran
Morsul -> Nerwen
Rikae -> Morsul
Wilwa -> Eonwe
Inzil -> Eonwe(2)
Shasta -> Morsul(2)
Autume -> Morsul(3)
Old 07-01-2010, 10:42 PM   #71
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Arr, me hearties, I be not knowin' who fer to make walk the plank!

Belike I could givin' yon Morsul the business end o' me trusty cutlass, on account o' his suspicinin' o' me fer talkin' in the right proper way o' an honest buccaneer! What kind o' gentlemen o'fortune be he?

...Only, I ha' shipped with he afore, an he be always a suspectin' shipmates fer nothin'. 'Tis but his way, I reckon.

EDIT:X'd with Mac, autume, and Mac again.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:43 PM   #72
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Soo.. giving Eonwe a third vote is joining/creating a bandwaggon and giving Morsul a third vote isn't?

Eonwe -> Glidran
Morsul -> Nerwen
Rikae -> Morsul
Wilwa -> Eonwe
Inzil -> Eonwe(2)
Shasta -> Morsul(2)
Autume -> Morsul(3)
I didn't say it wasn't. I just didn't feel comfortable voting for Eonwe at this point. However I had no problem voting for Morsul after his vote.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #73
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

I have a bad feeling about this but...
++Morsul

For the above stated reasons. Tired...
Old 07-01-2010, 10:57 PM   #74
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Arr...

Morsul's vote be scuvy, 'tis for sure, but

++Eonwe

be actin' more like as he have summat to hide.

'Tis the best I can do, shipmates.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #75
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Eonwe -> Glidran
Morsul -> Nerwen
Rikae -> Morsul
Wilwa -> Eonwe
Inzil -> Eonwe(2)
Shasta -> Morsul(2)
Autume -> Morsul(3)
Nerwen->Eönwë (3)
BeiGei->Morsul (4)
Old 07-01-2010, 11:03 PM   #76
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Two sensible Eonwe-votes by Wilwa and Inzil (edit: and a not-so-much reasoned vote by Nerwen) against

a reasonable enough vote by Rikae, but then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I think Eonwe's getting a little too much suspicion at the moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autume
I really don't feel like putting in another vote for Eonwe and making that a bandwagon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
I have a bad feeling about this but...

The reasons given for Morsul-votes deserve some examination toMorrow. There's something mighty fishy going on.

I will now go with

++Eonwe,

of course.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:06 PM   #77
The Elf-warrior
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The Elf-warrior is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via Skype™ to The Elf-warrior
Pipe

I think the rule of three thing is no good. The odds of the first three being wolves is the same as any other group of three sailors. Personally, I find it suspicious a seasoned sea salt such as Nerwen would give that old fish tale any credibility. However, I have a bad feeling about Rikae's post #15. That smilied first sentence raises my internal warning bell. Yes, it could just be an innocent joke. But that isn't what my gut says. Gonna to review the thread afore I vote, but Rikae, I accuse you.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #78
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Okay, so just got in (quite literally) five minutes ago, doing some catching up now. How much longer until DL, like twenty minutes?? Sheez...Well, I shall be back ASAP with a vote.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #79
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Eonwe -> Glidran
Morsul -> Nerwen
Rikae -> Morsul
Wilwa -> Eonwe
Inzil -> Eonwe(2)
Nerwen->Eönwë(3)
mac->Eönwë(4)
Shasta -> Morsul(2)
Autume -> Morsul(3)
BeiGei->Morsul (4)

And possable Rikae
Old 07-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #80
The Elf-warrior
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The Elf-warrior is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via Skype™ to The Elf-warrior
Pipe

I've done a little thinking on the rule of three thing. With twelve sailors, the odds of one of the first three to speak up being a fishman is one in four. The same odds also apply for the other three groups of three, but I no longer think it suspicious of Nerwen for bringing it up. Looking at the first three is convenient and traditional, and it is day one. Although one foul creature has brought it up in the past that me memory shows me.