The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #721
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well, obviously now I have no choice.

++Kath

Only one of us is a wolf, and I know it isn't me.

Nog, darling, it's up to you now. Please don't be evil, and please make the right decision.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:35 PM   #722
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
....Guys? *whimpers*
Old 02-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #723
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Sorry to say this Sally but your analysis on Kath looks more like a brave effort than a convincing case... Well, it is plausible, but I'm not convinced it's probable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Quick note having read the narration - I don't think it's a surprise Volo was killed. When I was posting about him yesterDay I kept having freak-outs that his weird behaviour could be Seerish. Least we got lucky with him being the Cobbler rather than the actual Seer!
She even says she thought he could have been the seer. So, you know, not good.
But this comment of yours Sally begs the question, why would she - if she was a Wizard - would be pointing out at it?

Also the thing about Kath asking has Rikae quit, who's left etc. looks a bit weird to be honest, but once again, it would be even weirder if the questionner was a wizard...

And I do disagree with the idea she was "pushing for" the ranger to reveal. Looking at the people left playing it seems clear to me it would be nonsensical to think that "if I just suggest the ranger to do something s/he'll be pushed to do it". Like Nerwen or myself (or Rikae or you Sally) would suddenly do as she asks, and not have thought of that already before, or wished to make up your own mind about that.

And really Sally, you can't honestly compare what Brinn said about you to what she said about Rikae...

So with all the love

++ Sally

You seem to be the most logical choice.

And thumbs up the game ends in twenty minutes.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #724
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Well, bother.

I suppose I could tell you now that you've killed the ranger....
Old 02-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #725
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Nog, darling, it's up to you now. Please don't be evil, and please make the right decision.
I hope I have lived up to these expectations.

EDIT: X'd with Sally
Old 02-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #726
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

What?!

I mean there is no going back now with no retractions...

So why didn't you tell us earlier? I mean ten minutes earlier would have been enough...
Old 02-03-2013, 03:43 PM   #727
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Well, bother.

I suppose I could tell you now that you've killed the ranger....
....But I won't, because it's not true.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:45 PM   #728
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
++Kath

Only one of us is a wolf, and I know it isn't me.
And wait a minute... what's that supposed to mean? I mean if you're the ranger you can't possibly know one of you is a wolf?

Now what is this mind-game?

EDIT: X'd with Sally again...
Old 02-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #729
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Oh Sally...
Old 02-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #730
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Oh Sally...
I love you?
Old 02-03-2013, 03:51 PM   #731
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Yes I do love you.

For a moment you kind of made my heart flip...
Old 02-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #732
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Oh, and this!

Ditto. *snuggles Rikae and Nog*
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
...But I won't, because it's not true.
So you're a wizard, then?
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #733
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

My real regret is that I didn't live one more Day and have the chance to Night kill the ranger. Imagine it! The wolves killing each and every gifted during the Night, while the village never lynched a single wolf without the help of one of their packmates....
Old 02-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #734
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
So you're a wizard, then?
I've been waiting to say this....
Old 02-03-2013, 03:58 PM   #735
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
And still you lose.

And everyone who commented on my joke was indeed a wolf, even though that wasn't a serious thought in the first place!

Excellent.

X'd with Sally - lol.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:58 PM   #736
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

It was a funny game. Well a bit weird even.

And I don't remember when it was the last time I survived to the end... Hooray!
Old 02-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #737
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
And still you lose.

And everyone who commented on my joke was indeed a wolf, even though that wasn't a serious thought in the first place!

Excellent.
I laughed so hard when you said that. I kid you not. I need to find that post so I can rep it.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #738
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Go Trolls!
Old 02-03-2013, 04:01 PM   #739
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
The seventh night

Five trolls sat in front of their cave, huddled around the small fire. They did not need a huge bonfire anymore, as their numbers had grown really thin. As the night darkened, one by one, stars were popping up in the sky, but the trolls scarcely spoke to each other. The remaining Wizard was also among them, cloaked by his disguise, and his head filled with grim thoughts of his fellows, who had failed at their task, and with grim visions of the future.

Slowly, moon rose above the hills, casting its pale light over the sharp rocks, its light glistening on the mountain-streams so they looked like rivers of molten silver.

"The night's gettin' on," Rick finally broke the silence. "We still have one wizzer amongst us. We can't sleep during the day when he's still here."
"Don't sleep, then," said Nerve. "I never do."
Sal's eyes turned on her.
"What? Are you saying you don't sleep?" She seemed startled. "Great Elephants! Does that mean..."
"What?" Kat frowned. "Great what?"
"She said ah-laff-hunts," said Nog. "What's ah-laff-hunts, Sal?"

Sal shifted uncomfortably. "Eh, they are, um, things. Big things. Big animals."
"Big?" asked Rick. "How big?"
"Really big," Sal answered, still looking rather uncomfortable about the topic.
"Like really, really big?" asked Kat. "Do they make good supper?"
"Where do you find ay-luff-ants, anyway?" Nerve demanded. "Haven't seen an ay-luff-ant before, only normal ants, and they're pretty small."
"They live in the south," explained Sal, annoyed. But that remark made Rick jump up.
"South? And how'd you get south? There's too much sun there!"
"Um," Sal stammered, "over hill, er, under hill?"
"Over 'ill an' under 'ill?" Nog repeated. "That doesn't make any sense!"
"She's speaking in riddles!" Kat yelled. "She's a wizzer!"

But Sal was already on her feet.
"Stand back!" she screamed. "Stand back, or I'll curse you!"
"She's a wizzer!" Nerve shouted. "Get'er!" Though she did not seem to have the nerve to heed her own command. Rick stooped to pick up a rock, but it was as if some invisible force prevented her from using it.
"I will turn you all into spotted frogs! I will send snakes after you!" Sal spoke, as she retreated away from Rick and Nerve's side of the fire, holding a troll-club, which slowly started changing into an elaborately carven staff. Even Sal seemed to change, her body becaming smaller, her nose more pointy, her eyebrows longer, and beard sprouted from her chin.

"I will make your remaining hair fall off!" she continued, playing for time as she stepped to the side to put the fire between her(or him?)self and Kat. "I will make the sun come up and burn you all! I will-"

But at that moment, the thick figure of Nog jumped up from the shadows behind Sal, and popped a sack right over her(or his?) head and down to her(or his?) toes.

The trolls roared in triumph.

"We got us a wizzer, we got us a wizzer," Rick chanted, while Nerve helped Nog tying up the sack and Kat was putting more wood to the fire.

"This time, we do it proper," she disclaimed. "I say we first sit on the wizzer, since it worked first time..."
"...then mince 'im fine, since the food must be good..." Nog added.
"...then boil 'im, and, of course, eat 'im," Nerve finished.

So let us leave the trolls in the midst of their merry and well-deserved feast. We will only tell you the following: that night they went to sleep with their bellies full for the first time in a long time, and they were very happy.

~*~

Dumb and Dead
Thinlómien, "Lom", dispatched by the Wizards as a threat on Night 1
Legate of Amon Lanc, "Leg", dispatched by the Wizards as a threat on Night 1
Pomegranate, "Pom", a Wizard, boiled and eaten on Day 1
Ozban, "Oz", an Ordinary Troll, crushed to death by a troll pyramid on Day 2
Volo, "Vol", Traitor Troll, magically opened up like a door on Night 3
Bane Mantra, "Bane", an Ordinary Troll, turned into stone while hunting (modfired) on Day 3
Boromir88, "Bore", Ordinary Troll, forgotten outside the cave and turned into stone on Day 3
Brinniel, "Brin", the Clever Troll, strangled to death with the assistance of magical studs on Night4
Gil-Galad, "Gil", an Ordinary Troll, beaten to death by his fellows on Day 4
Shastanis Althreduin, "Shaz", an Ordinary Troll, lost in search for Bane (modfired) on Day 4
A Little Green, "Green", an Ordinary Troll, blown up with fireworks on Night 5
Morsul the Dark, "Mors", an Ordinary Troll, roasted, but not eaten on Day 5
Loslote, "Lot", the Purse-holder Troll, lured into daylight on Night 6
McCaber, "Cab", a Wizard, identified by the troll-purse and suffocated to death on Night 6
Inziladun, "Lad", a Wizard, roasted but not rescued on Day 6
Coppermirror, "Cop", an Ordinary Troll, spotlighted on Night 7
satansaloser2005, "Sal", a Wizard, sat on, minced fine, boiled and eaten on Day 7

Dumb and Walking
Kath, "Kat", an Ordinary Troll
Nerwen, "Nerve", the Insomniac Troll
Nogrod, "Nog", an Ordinary Troll
Rikae, "Rick", an Ordinary Troll

~*~

The game has ended. The Trolls have won! Congratulations from both Mods, ye louts!

Now everyone can start posting merrily on this thread.

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 02-03-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:02 PM   #740
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Go Trolls!
Lift up your feet, ye stinky blighters, and fall on your-

Assuming the other wizards are all right with it, I'll post our commentaries at some point over the next day or two. You'll be interested to know that we actually rolled dice upon one Night....and killed Brinn as a result.

EDIT: x'd with narration
Old 02-03-2013, 04:03 PM   #741
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I knew Nerwen was the ranger. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! My gifted Nerwen radar still functions. ^_^
Old 02-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #742
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Kudos to all the survivors - and all those who were killed during the ordeal!

As important as it is to be able to suspect people, this game once again showed how important it is to trust others as well. Well, especially if you trust the right people...

And hey, a great bow to the mods for the funny idea for the game and the sometimes just too hilarious narrations!

You Wizzers had some really tough start to this game then, right? I'd like to know what were your feelings there. And you seemed to just run rampant untill McCaber got caught by Lottie's beautiful individual pick - which seemed to have changed ev erything for good. Or?

Would like to hear how did you guys see it going...
Old 02-03-2013, 04:12 PM   #743
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Boots

Thanks for playing, everyone!

My special kudos go to Nerwen for making a save, Lottie for catching a wizard and Sally for almost making it.

This was a very entertaining (except when people were unhappy) and educational game to follow, and I think both teams managed to get both very lucky and very unlucky. It was quite exciting to see which team would emerge as the winner.

This game is also by the way the fifth game I've modded or co-modded and it continues the unbroken tradition that when I mod, village wins.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:12 PM   #744
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
This was an amazing, massive, hilarious game; great to watch and with some really cool twists. I guess I don't need to tell you, but you've been all doing great, folks. And when I say all, I mean all of you. Thanks so much for playing! Something amazing.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 02-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #745
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
First off, congats to the innocents, especially Nerwen, for saving Bane, and Lottie for inspired hunting.

And apologies to my mates. I knew on my last Night I wasn't going to have a lot of time for the game that phase, and when it seemed clear from the start that I was heavily suspected, my frustration was genuine. I worried that any hasty attempt to defend myself would not only be ineffective, but could help the village ferret out Sally. So I made my vote and just hoped for the best.

Once again, sorry for what looks to me like a failure on my part.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:30 PM   #746
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Great game, all. I had a blast from day 1 bussing a packmate with little provocation all the way to sally's valiant effort at the end game.

I do think Lottie's hunt was the game changer here. It killed me, flushed Inzil out into the open, and forced sally to play her hand too early. Rikae, I'm sorry if I put you under too much stress. Pom, let that be a lesson to you about messing up early. Inzil and sally, we made a good try of it, and I'd gladly wolf with you anytime.

- McCandalf the Grey
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #747
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
I do think Lottie's hunt was the game changer here. It killed me, flushed Inzil out into the open, and forced sally to play her hand too early.
I agree - before that I was thinking you wizards would win, but it changed the situation quite dramatically. And I don't mean to belittle Lottie's achievement by saying the following: it was actually one of the few if not the only Night when she actually hunted a wolf.

Also, was anyone else creeped out by Rikae's accuracy in this game, starting from the jokey accusations on Day1?

PS. My repping spree continues in 24h.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #748
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
Great game, all. I had a blast from day 1 bussing a packmate with little provocation all the way to sally's valiant effort at the end game.

I do think Lottie's hunt was the game changer here. It killed me, flushed Inzil out into the open, and forced sally to play her hand too early. Rikae, I'm sorry if I put you under too much stress. Pom, let that be a lesson to you about messing up early. Inzil and sally, we made a good try of it, and I'd gladly wolf with you anytime.
Agreed with all the above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Also, was anyone else creeped out by Rikae's accuracy in this game, starting from the jokey accusations on Day1?
I believe that was a topic of discussion for us privately. We kept worrying though that she was protected.

And before anyone asks, I had no idea Pom would actually be in danger when I voted for her.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:50 PM   #749
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Wooo god job nog nerwen kath rikae and Sally too!

Seriously interesting game certainly got heated at some points. But we'rew all friends again yes?
Old 02-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #750
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I agree - before that I was thinking you wizards would win, but it changed the situation quite dramatically.
I guess I am not alone in the feeling that in the beginning I was thinking "uh, starts pretty bad for the Wizards", but then it turned around and it really seemed like you guys are going to win massively... But you did great job, seriously, when I was looking at people's suspect lists, usually at most one of you was in the "suspect" cathegory of people, and always a different one; on top of that, some people suspected neither of you (sally, I think, was mostly unsuspected by anyone)... I think that is a credit to both you, the gifteds, and the ordos that the game turned out the way it did. I think this was truly a show of "game" in the proper sense of the word.

Quote:
Just so. Starting with the first post, we were like "now the Wizards must be thinking she's the Seer". So actually, Wizards, did you? Or what was your feeling about that all?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 02-03-2013, 04:53 PM   #751
Ozban
Haunting Spirit

Ozban has just left Hobbiton.
Not much of a fan of happyends, but in this case I say: Yay!

I'm i bit sad about my early demise, but I was quite understandable. Anyways, it was incredible watching you after that, it made my study days so much more bearable, thanks everyone. Mods, of course, foremost.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #752
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Wow, that was a very cool game! I'm sorry for being too harsh on people, though I feel a bit better knowing most of those people were plotting my demise after all.

Lottie's kill and Nerwen's save were awesome, just excellent playing (Nerwen really saved Bane on Day 1? I didn't notice anything odd about him!)

The busing of Pom was crazy in retrospect - all the other wolves got a lot of leeway out of it for the rest of the game, so a worthy sacrifice (even if it wasn't planned that way)! I'm really looking forward to hearing their schemes...

Great game, everyone! I do think I should probably stay away from WW in the future, though: it brings out my nasty side too easily.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:13 PM   #753
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Lottie's kill and Nerwen's save were awesome, just excellent playing (Nerwen really saved Bane on Day 1? I didn't notice anything odd about him!)
We thought he looked Seerish, and obviously we weren't alone.

Quote:
Great game, everyone! I do think I should probably stay away from WW in the future, though: it brings out my nasty side too easily.
I hope you don't follow through with that. Your playing style is always entertaining, and certainly unique.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #754
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Adding one more thought to the pot...

From the POV of an innocent this game also demonstrated - beside the need to be able to trust some others - the importance of sticking to facts, logic and probabilities: even if people yelled, cried, begged, whatever...

It was just crazy sitting there at the last minutes on many a Day kind of "knowing" what I should do from the evidence there was and yet feeling overwhelmingly insecure because of what people said and how they said things.

Crazy, stressing... and a lot of fun just because of that!
Old 02-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #755
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Hey Wizards!

One thing I'm dying to know: why did you kill Volo? Did you think him the seer or was it just trying to make a random kill, or something else? I mean I did bet heavily on you having thought him the seer...

I understood from some posts earlier you kille Brinn by throwing a dice (some luck there ). Was that it?
Old 02-03-2013, 05:21 PM   #756
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
As important as it is to be able to suspect people, this game once again showed how important it is to trust others as well. Well, especially if you trust the right people...
And this is very true - although in your case, I refrained from suspecting you too much because I thought you might be the ranger!
Old 02-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #757
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
One thing I'm dying to know: why did you kill Volo? Did you think him the seer or was it just trying to make a random kill, or something else? I mean I did bet heavily on you having thought him the seer...
Yes, he looked Seerish. Talk about a fail....

Quote:
I understood from some posts earlier you kille Brinn by throwing a dice (some luck there ). Was that it?
A throw of the die by Sally it was. If I remember rightly, we had narrowed it down to Brinn and one other (Greenie?), and couldn't logically decide.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #758
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
And this is very true - although in your case, I refrained from suspecting you too much because I thought you might be the ranger!
I just love this kind of conclusions which innocents make in their best effort, think something, think it wrong, but in the end it proves to be quite helpful anyway! Like when, what was it earlier? People thought Greenie might be the Seer, because she did not give her full reasons for her vote?

The whole killing Volo - killing Brinn randomly was also pretty interesting from our perspective, obviously...
Old 02-03-2013, 06:04 PM   #759
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Cab - I'd question your logic there, as of the four votes I got two were from packmates of which at least one was trying to save you

But, yeah. To be fair, my technique on the first day was to play like I play as an innocent - I just forgot that exactly this tends to happen when I'm such. As in, me leaving with something controversial (yes, I would've posted that as an innocent as well, I'm pretty sure, I don't like it when a lot of votes suddenly pile on one person) and then getting lynched without a chance to explain myself. Most of the people who have played with me before didn't suspect me much on it.

Then again, since of the four votes two were from wolves, and that last phrase kept Cab looking less evil for a lot of time... It seemed to be a useful bus. And it was fun, following the game knowing what exactly is going on, though of course I would've loved to be in the plotting (as this is the first game ever I've played as something else than an ordo... well, next time).

Thanks guys, even if I only got to play a little, it was very amusing to read through!
Old 02-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #760
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
And I loved reading that jokey post of Rikae's on day1 - especially since after that, on the following two days or so, no-one voted for a wizard, and there wasn't even much suspicion around :P

Last edited by Pomegranate; 02-03-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote