Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2007, 12:50 PM   #81
Cordelia Harrison
Wight

Cordelia Harrison has just left Hobbiton.
Marieme sat upon her horse and peered into the pea soup fog. She depended upon her hearing too for when her eyesight failed, which it rarely did. Yet the fog was rather dense and she was relying more on her hearing at this moment then ever before.

As she looked she thought about what was occuring between her two friends. She hadn't seen either of them in so long, but she could see that they were still deeply in love. She marvelled at how life had taken them so far away from one another and yet their love still remained. She remembered that they both had been too stubborn to admit that they liked one another, but being the tag along that she had been in their youth she had seen it every day. She was glad that her observational skills had been correct even then.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:32 AM   #82
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
As morning began to dawn the fog started to disappate until there was only a wisp that lingered above the ground. Arianna stretched and looked up at Glirdingo, who was still sleeping. She shook him gently.

"Glirdingo. Wake up sleepy elf. The fog has lifted," she whispered gently. She watched as he woke up. It had been far too long since she had seen the way he groggily pulled out of sleep.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:39 PM   #83
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Glirdingo was having a wonderful dream. One of him and Arianna living peacefully back home in Lorien with Marieme. It was then that he heard his name being called from afar.

"Glirdingo. Wake up sleepy elf. The fog has lifted." It was Arianna attempting to wake him up. He looked around groggily and noticed that no one else was up as of yet.

"You silly elf. We're the only two up!" He leaned forward and kissed her gently. After they broke apart, he held her close to him and whispered in her ear, "I love you Arianna. I will never leave you." He leaned forward and kissed her once more on her soft lips.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:14 AM   #84
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Arianna held him closer as he kissed her. She sighed as he pulled away and smiled up at him. She touched his ears gently, fingering his pointy elf ears delicately.

"And I love you, Glirdingo. And I will never leave you. Once this is over we can journey home and finally stop galavanting around this world and just live peacefully. It's all I have dreamt about for the longest time," she whispered. She pulled him in for another gently kiss. She rested her forehead against his.

"If this journey gets dangerous, dangerous as in . . . the possibilty of forever losing you arises don't stop me from protecting you. Promise me that," she whispered, her eyes examined his.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:18 PM   #85
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
As the elves nearby lost one another in their eyes, Valesseka was sleeping soundly in the grass decidedly further away from the couple than she had originally retired to. Dreaming peacefully until given a cue by a seeding sprout of