Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2008, 10:36 AM   #441
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Eye

Well my last post is up. It wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, but I guess it is fitting for the end.

It's been a pleasure and great fun to have played with you all; I look forward to see how each of your character turns out in the end. I hope that we will meet again in other RPG's!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:12 PM   #442
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Great posts, Groin and Durelin. I will write mine tomorrow. (I already have a sketch, so I should get it done.)
Old 08-23-2008, 01:35 PM   #443
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Post up. I just realised that nothing has been told about Sam, so I took him in there. I hope I handled him and Gorin accurately.

Now I have this satisfied and empty feeling. I'm looking forward to the epilogue.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:49 PM   #444
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
An amazing post, Thinlomien! You've summed things up perfectly with bringing the "fellowship" together, and by the way, that was an awesome last line! I have got to give you a rep. for that post when I'm able.

Last edited by Groin Redbeard; 08-25-2008 at 10:30 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:28 PM   #445
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well I hardly feel I need to do an epilogue, that was such a great post and I think a perfect ending!

I do have one idea, though, to do a brief epilogue from the perspective of the mayor. Want to do a little tie in with the title and all that.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:18 PM   #446
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I want to thank everybody you participated, you've made this an enjoyable experience for me. This was my first RPG and there were times when it was incredibly exciting and thrilling and other times when I had to force my fingers on the keyboard to just start typing but overall it was wonderful and I really enjoyed it. Thank you all, I only wish I was half as talented in writting as the rest of you.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:22 AM   #447
Dimturiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Dimturiel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Dimturiel Send a message via Yahoo to Dimturiel
Wow, we're finishing this game in style, I'm really impressed. I'm so glad we didn't give up this game, it proved to be quite wonderful. Thanks everyone for the great time and I hope we'll be able to do this again.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:59 AM   #448
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin
You've summed things up perfectly with brining the "fellowship" together, and by the way, that was an awesome last line!
I thought it was almost over-dramatic, but whatever...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
I do have one idea, though, to do a brief epilogue from the perspective of the mayor. Want to do a little tie in with the title and all that.
ooh, that sounds exciting!

I too want to thank everybody, this was truly a lovely game. It was great that there was always someone to kick this moving again and that we got to finish this. Besides, sometimes people wrote just awesome posts. It was so great to play in this - this was actually the first RPG I've played in that was properly finsihed. I loved this idea and all the characters. Cheers to everybody!
Old 08-25-2008, 03:32 PM   #449
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well, it turned out longer and sappier than I wanted, but something of an epilogue is up...

Thank you everyone for a marvelous game! You are all so talented and fun!

Pio - I suppose this game is finished, unless anyone would like to add more.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:43 PM   #450
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

It's amazing how this game ended so fast. While I was writing it felt like forever to make any progress and now it's done! Anyway, I'm really happy that we decided to end this game like a proper RPG. Hats off to everyone who stuck in there to the end, and great job on that last post, Durelin, another perfect ending post!

I guess that's all I have to say. Take it away Pio!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:50 AM   #451
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Durelin - the epilogue was great. A pity I can't re-rep you... yet.

Thanks to everybody again! See you around in other RPGs.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:02 AM   #452
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Thumbs up

Well done, everyone! I've enjoyed reading along.

~*~ Pio
Old 08-26-2008, 11:03 AM   #453
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
~ To Elvenhome ~