Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2004, 01:17 PM   #11
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
ArwenBaggins - Please check your PMs.

rutslegolas - Thank you for humoring me and editing the post.

Quote:
Regin Hardhammer and Witch_Queen, we have a small conflict in ages. Both of the Chubb children are a little older, and I would like to keep them that way for reasons that will be clearer down the road. Would you both mind raising your characters' ages? For May to be 27, your characters should be at least 60. If there is a problem, and you think it would change your characters' personalities or anything else, pm me and we'll discuss it.
Witch_Queen - I've noticed that you still have not done this. I thought maybe you just didn't catch it, or forgot, so I brought it forward.

Everyone - I am putting a SAVE on the game thread for Marcho. I planned on getting the post up today, but I have Real Life issue that is pulling me away for the rest of the day. I will get it up first thing tomorrow.

I will have Marcho stopping for a break, and most likely entertaining the idea of leaving the crotchety old hobbit behind. Not seriously, of course. So, the hobbits will be breaking for the next few posts.

Have fun, and I'll let Child know I'm not here, if you need her.