The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2003, 07:11 PM   #41
Duncariel
Wight

Duncariel has just left Hobbiton.
Question

I had this dream that my friend and I were watching FotR beign filmed. they were in the part where Frodo, Sam, Pippin and Merry are standing on the road. they finished the scene and Billy and Dom came over and started talking to us about really stupid stuff. The whole cast then went to a small trailer in these woods for an award ceremony . it was dark, and as I was entering the trailer, I looked up into this tree and saw Viggo Mortenson sitting in the higher branches. I asked him what he was doing, and he said "I'm being inconspicuous". Then I was suddenly in my basement with Elijah Wood and my mom, who were trying to convince Viggo to help them kill Eowyn. I ran up my stairs and woke up. "wherever you go, there you are"
Old 01-21-2003, 12:26 AM   #42
Roccotari Eldandil
Haunting Spirit

Roccotari Eldandil has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Right after I read the part in the Silmarillion about the making of the Silmarils, I had this really weird dream. Elrond was sitting in this dark hall on some stairs (it could have been Moria, it looked like the movie version, but I don't know). He looked really old and weary, and he was holding a Silmaril in his hand. I can't remember what he was saying, but it wasn't happy stuff. Something about the Elves leaving Middle-earth, I think. And then there was something about the light of the Silmarils, but I lost that part too. It was so real that when I woke up I thought for a minute it was actually in the books or movies. It was pretty cool.
Old 01-22-2003, 12:12 PM   #43
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

okay. another weird dream.
I dreamt that I was Pippin and me and Merry were captured by the orcs. then they hid us in my basement behind an old stove. Legolas came to save us and there was a lady orc who said Go ahead, look wherever you want. Theyre not here. So he looked and DUH he found us. He said "hey, those are my friends!" the lady siad "uh...nno theyre not." He said "yes they are! thats Pippin and Merry!" and the lady was all "Nnno its not." Then there was a giant spider by us and it exploded (?) and millions of mosquitoes came out and attacked the lady. then Legolas picked us up and rescued us from the Orcs.
Horse-Maiden of the Shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 12:14 PM   #44
Isilmëiel
Animated Skeleton

Isilmëiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I once dreamt we were having a LotR fair at my school and Gandalf was telling people to dig holes in the baseball field.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2003, 12:28 PM   #45
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

dragoneyes has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hey, it's me again!
This time it was actually about the movie (a first for me) The first bit was irrelevant and involved sailing up and down the Thames and falling off Tower bridge, London bridge and the Golden Gate bridge. ('cause that's in London!) Any way, Iwent to see TTT, but there was an interval halfway through where all the orcs were playing in the snow and having snowball fights and laughing and everything. The film finished and I walked outside (into the street where the orcs had been messing about) there were loads of my friends all with pictures of them being extras, one of them was going "I was Shelob, I was Shelob!" Then I laughed at them because they weren't given any credit in the film.
Old 01-28-2003, 10:21 PM   #46
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Again, tis I.
I had a dream where Pippin was rescued from the Orcs by a family and they put him to work in the Bree street market as a pretzel salesman (or would that be saleshobbit?) and then Frodo came and rescued him, and they ran away back to the Shire. Quite short. No pun intended.

Kay, another weird one.
I had a dream where my class was watching FotR and i was all heh heh, Ill just watch it at home. So i went out of my classroom and climbed these stairs, i lived in a treehouse sort of thing but it was only made up of my bedroom. Weird. but then I had my 27" TV right beside my bed, so I was lying on my bed watching FotR, when all of a sudden my sister came in and got mad at me.
Quote:
Then me and Pippin were running up these endless stairs being chased by something.
AAH! That happened to me too, except it was in a hotel in our town that is supposed to be haunted, so maybe we were chased by a ghost.

[ January 28, 2003: Message edited by: Horse-Maiden of the Shire ]
Old 01-28-2003, 10:28 PM   #47
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nevfeniel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

I had a dream last night that was vaguely related to LotR: My choir director started writing plays and movie scripts and my fellow choir members and I were the actors/actresses. In the scene we performed, we were all elves.
Consider the purr a variety of audible tranquilizer. [. . .] For a few of us, there is one more purr, a secret purr. When we combine our secret purrs, we produce the Purr of Power. And that is simply the amplified amity we feel as furred and purred beings.
Nevfeniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 05:28 PM   #48
Shy Hobbit
Wight

Shy Hobbit has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Once I dreamed that I had come upon Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli right after Boromir had died. They were all upset and crying and Aragorn was preparing Boromir for his 'burial', only Boromir had on these heavy black velvet clothes with diamonds all over them [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Last night I dreamed I had the One Ring in my possesion, only something weird happened to it and the gold faded out of it alot. I was at what appeared to be the Cracks of Doom and I was going to throw in the Ring, but I thought I had gotten there far too easily and these aren't the right cracks. Instead of continuing the journey, I left the mountain because I was afraid of meeting up with Shelob. I somehow ended up at walmart. Some people who worked at Walmart pulled me aside telling me I was hired ( I applied there a few weeks ago, go figure). So I was sitting there filling out paperwork thinking "Cool, I have a job now, I can buy more LOTR stuff!". Then I'm once again at the cracks in Mt Doom and I've still got the Ring. Isildur, Elrond, Frodo and Sam were all there looking quite perplexed, yelling at me to throw the Ring in and get rid of it. But I had such a love and lust for the Ring that I wouldn't do it. Last thing I remember I was walking away from them all, still yelling at me and then I woke up.

~The Fellowship of the King~
Shy Hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 05:33 PM   #49
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Hm...I dreamt that Christina Aguilera was singing about Pippin. Something like "I asked my friend, he had big feet and pointy ears!"
Old 03-11-2003, 08:09 PM   #50
Luinalatawen
Wight

Luinalatawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luinalatawen
Sting

These are all so funny! I wish I had LotR dreams, but I really don't. The only one I can remember having was with Gandalf. He was leading me and someone else through a cave, we were looking for something. Maybe the cave was supposed to be Moria. I don't know. It didn't seem to be much of anything.
Old 03-11-2003, 09:35 PM   #51
Arwen Imladris
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

My most recent LOTR dream, that I remeber.

I am getting ready to go to Valinor, I go, and am waiting on a river that is frozen. Elrond and Galadriel are late. I go home and my mom tells me I have to clean up my room before I leave. All the while I am trying to figure out wheather or not going to Valinor means that I am dying. I keep on telling people that I need to get to the grey havens and crying. Pretty wierd if you ask me! Yes, I had just read the end of ROTK.
Old 03-11-2003, 09:52 PM   #52
Pennthangeil
Haunting Spirit

Pennthangeil has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Pennthangeil
Sting

I've been told I have the best Gollum voice next to Andy Serkis so here it is

Andy slamms me onto this big greay wall and hes choking me. "You ssstole our parts, precious, chokes her we will" And the fellowship and Elrond are throwing fruit at him screaming "No Stop!" And I keep getting hit in the head with oranges, finaly Pippin knocks Serkis out with a pineapple. Elrond picks me up off of the floor and cradles me in his arms. I try to move but he puts two fingers on my forehead and I cant move "you have been poisend " he says. Then we go on this long journey but they wouldent let me walk. They just keep carrying me.
Finaly We end up in Rivendell and all of the elves are looking at me commenting on how pale i look. Then Elrond whom I was calling Daddy put me on this bed. i looked to my left and grima is lying there at my side. "They are afliccted" said Aragorn. Then Grima reached out and I grabed his hand and started crying. Grima inches over to me and holds me in his arms and then i wake up.

I tend to have ornate dreams, this is one of my favorites
Old 03-15-2003, 05:45 PM   #53
Aragost
Wight

Aragost has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Aragost
Sting

I was in my old chuch in my dream when some orcs ffrom moria started chasing me. After running through the hallways only the leader of the moria orcs was left chasing me. I went outside into teh bushes and hid. He thought I was in his bedroom(the bushes were right outside of this. He was looking for me in his room screaming,"my things, my things, he's eating my things. Where is He? He's eating my things. hhrraaaaaarrrraaahhh!

I woke up there. I told my friend about it and she interpreted it. by the time I found out the interpretation the things that had happend had already happend.
Old 03-16-2003, 03:09 PM   #54
Elrowen Greenleaf
Animated Skeleton

Elrowen Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elrowen Greenleaf
Sting

I had a dream one time that Legolas came into PetSmart (where I volunteer for a rescue), and I actually got to hang out with him... (I think Aragorn was there too, but I'm not sure). Ah, well... that's all I can remember.

The bow of Legolas was singing.
Elrowen Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 06:25 PM   #55
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I dreamt not long ago that my two friends and I were in my bathroom. I was doing something with the loo (not using it, painting it or something like that) and my two friends were fighting over my copy of Lord of the Rings (I don't know why, it's a pretty battered copy). One of my friends then taps me on the shoulder and shows me my book which has been ripped into five pieces. I got really annoyed and my friend was desparately trying to put the book back together but more and more pages kept falling out until I finally gave up and grabbed a part of the book and threw it down on the floor. Then I woke up and mourned my book for a while til I realised that was a dream and it was still in the same condition it was than when I went to sleep.
Old 03-25-2003, 09:00 PM   #56
Luinalatawen
Wight

Sting

The other night I dreamt that I had all three elven rings of power, Aragorn's ring, and another one that was not LotR-related at all (it was really sparkly and nice though). I was looking at all the rings, then my mom came and told me that I shouldn't be wasting all my money online buying stupid stuff. It's weird though because I've never bought anything online!
Old 04-02-2003, 01:48 PM   #57
Phervasaion
Shade of Carn Dûm

Phervasaion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

The only LOTR dream i can realy remember was when me and some of my school pupils suddenly had a large war agains a host of orcs, i remember an orc stabbing me with a spear but it didnt actually do anything, and for some reason all my school teachers were sitting in chairs at the side watching us fight. The good thing is was that we defeated the orcs!! and the dream ended when i was looking at all the dead bodies strewn accross the floor.
Old 04-02-2003, 03:59 PM   #58
merenwen
Animated Skeleton

merenwen has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

i had a dream that i was in this town and i looked up into a window and i saw legolas doing his concerned face, you know the one, that was pretty much it except the hunchback of notre dame was there...and then i ate a banana [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2003, 06:28 AM   #59
Arwen_Evenstar
Wight

Arwen_Evenstar has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

The only LotR related dream ive had was not very nice...i was trapped with Merry and Pippin with the Orcs and Uruk-hai....scared the petuty outa me! But it kinda gave me an insight into how Frodo would have felt when he was with the orcs at Cirith Ungol...the things that most stand out from my dream, are the orcs claws and muddy gross skin and them roaring and stuff...scary... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2003, 03:06 PM   #60
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Okay, here's my dream:

I was at Helm's Deep, right before the Uruk-hai army arrived. Somehow, someone had knocked a hole in the wall, so me, a couple of the men of Rohan, and Legolas are trying to fix it (while seriously chewing out the guy who did it). The bad thing is, it's getting dark, it's starting to rain, and we can see the torches of the army coming up the ravine behind us. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] So, we finally get the hole fixed, but me, three Men, and Legolas are on the wrong side of the wall. So we had to seriously book it to get inside the Keep before the Uruk-hai showed up. Then, all of a sudden, my parents are there, saying that I couldn't stay and I had to come home, but I didn't want to and I was yelling at them about it, and then I woke up.

Weird... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ April 11, 2003: Message edited by: Sapphire_Flame ]
Old 04-11-2003, 04:05 PM   #61
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

My dream is SO weird. I dreamt that Billy and Dom were sitting at this table, and I went up to them and was all, "Can I have your autograph?" They looked really bored and ****ed off but they said, "I guess." I gave Billy a little piece of paper with writing on the one side and his autograph covered the WHOLE thing. Dom took it and he was all "Uh.." and I said, "Do you want a new one?" I got him one and he signed it. Then I started singing The Drinking Song and then they all did too. Then I was suddenly in a hotel room with my friends, we had just gotten back from seeing Two Towers. Some girl showed up and said "Guess what? YOU'RE GOING TO HELM'S DEEP!!" and I was like "OH MY GOD!! YAAAAY!! What do you mean?" and she was all "You're going to see the Two Towers!" and I started screaming and yelling like I had never seen it before. Twas weird.
Old 04-16-2003, 05:53 AM   #62
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Last night I dreamt that Aragorn was fighting a load of Uruk-Hai in my living room. Then he got wounded and was lying on the sofa unconscious, while Arwen just stood beside him not doing anything. So I went over to him and took him away and healed him. Then he dumped Arwen and we got together and spent the rest of the dream stood on my staircase chatting and kissing while the battle continued in my living room.
Old 04-16-2003, 06:11 AM   #63
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

A battle in your living room, that sounds interesting. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I didn't quite have a dream but I was so tired it may as well have been. It was about 4 in the morning and it had been too hot so I had just woken up. I lay there for 10 minutes wondering what the fellowship were doing when I realised that they were a figment of my imagination and that they weren't staying in my house at that particular moment in time.
Old 04-16-2003, 03:52 PM   #64
Senseless Skwerl
Pile O'Bones

Senseless Skwerl has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

ever since i read those books, i've had lotr dream after dream! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
one in particular, involved my good friend, horse maiden of the shire, and i walking along pinawa, (our "town" we live in) then POOF! M.E time! legolas walked up to my friend and says quite 'as a matter of factly', "hello friend, why are you carrying my bow?" and she she says the same way, "'tis my bow! that on your shoulder is yours!" legolas and her go on with this for quite awhile until pippin comes up, "i'm sorry, legolas, 'tis her bow," legolas ran off crying (hehee! fun!) then's my turn. aragorn comes up to me, "hello, why do you have my sword, and i yours?" and me, "nay, you're mistaken, they just look the same." aragorn: "oooooh....okay!" a HUGE smile appears on his face, i remember cause of all the blackness from there being a lack of teeth, and: "lalala!" he then went running in the flowers, pippin yelled out something that resembled "go eat some tarts" (wha...???) and it was over.
needless to say, it is quite a strange feeling when you wake up laughing and your stumach hurts from it!
i'm not sure if i should be scared or laugh that there was a sequal to that one, that involved our favourite (sorry haldir!) elf crying [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img], a duel of which cloud was better, pink or purple, and duelling match of chucking walnuts at one another... it doesn't make sense, i know, but be glad you got the short version! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i'm strange, yes i know, but at least my dreams are saner than i!
Old 04-30-2003, 05:22 PM   #65
Luinalatawen
Wight

Shield

Senseless Skwerl, that's hilarious!

I dreamt that I was in school and we were about to take a test. After it was passed out, I looked at the questions and realized that it was a test about ME stuff! I only remember the first question- it was "Name 4 of the Valar." All the questions were easy like that. So I worked on my test and was about halfway through with it when I glanced at someone else's paper. They hadn't written anything down at all! I was thinking, "HA! That's what you get for not reading Tolkien!!!"

When I woke up I was very disappointed because I wanted to finish the test and get 100%. And laugh at everyone else for doing poorly (I wouldn't actually do that if it were not a dream, I'm not mean like that, but since it's a dream, why not??? No one's feelings would be hurt.).

[ April 30, 2003: Message edited by: Luinalatawen ]
Old 05-08-2003, 02:08 PM   #66
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Arafangwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Arafangwen Send a message via AIM to Arafangwen
Silmaril

This one's wierder than my last, but it's still LOTR [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .

I was in Egypt with an excavation team and we somehow went back in time and went through the pyramids with rivers running through them and stuff, then, Legolas, Aragorn, Eowyn, Boromir, Glorfindel, and some king showed up. We went exploring without a guide and ended up meeting Ramsees, he told us all about reincarnation(I've studdied this recently in Geography), then he told us we could be reincarnated into other people without dying, so Eowyn reincarnated herself into Arwen(duh), and Boromir reincarnated himself into Faramir(?), and then Glorfindel was sad that he didn't have Asfaloth with him so we reincarnated that king guy into Asfaloth and rode down the river flowing through the pyramid.
Then I woke up. Does anyone else think this is strange?
Arafangwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 02:21 PM   #67
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

I do [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But mine are weirder [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Quote:
I dreamt that I was in school and we were about to take a test. After it was passed out, I looked at the questions and realized that it was a test about ME stuff! I only remember the first question- it was "Name 4 of the Valar." All the questions were easy like that. So I worked on my test and was about halfway through with it when I glanced at someone else's paper. They hadn't written anything down at all! I was thinking, "HA! That's what you get for not reading Tolkien!!!"
Wow. That is immensely weird. I had practically the same dream a few weeks ago, except in mine, my teacher came to the official LotR chatroom, and somehow the kids in my class were there too, and she told us we had to take the test right there. After that, pretty much the same, 'xept I only remember one question, and that was "what was the name of the son of Isildur?" [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] This is weird [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

~Menelien
Old 05-08-2003, 04:38 PM   #68
Luinalatawen
Wight

Eye

This is very weird, GaladrieloftheOlden. I wonder what it means. You must be more internet-ish than me since yours took place in the chat room. I think the funniest thing is that we both remember just one question! And by your saying everything else was pretty much the same do you mean that nobody else knew any answers? Creepy, but cool.

[ May 08, 2003: Message edited by: Luinalatawen ]
Old 05-08-2003, 04:40 PM   #69
Thorin Oakenshield
Animated Skeleton

Thorin Oakenshield has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

i dont get it!?!?!?
Old 05-08-2003, 05:31 PM   #70
Arwen Luthien

Sting

Cool dreams, everybody.

My weirdest one was where I was on a camping trip with the cast of Jurassic Park, Legolas, Eomer, Frodo, and Sam. We were attacked by raptors wearing Nazgul cloaks and screaming like Nazgul. We left the camp running and came to Mordor. We broke through the gates and found Barad-dur deserted. For some reason, I decided to turn Barad-dur into a casino. Then, as I was sitting in a huge leather chair observing the casino through cameras, my secretary Frodo came to tell me that the Eye of Sauron and his orcs wanted Barad-dur back. Then me and my casino crew were thrown out of the gates of Mordor. I gathered up my loyal casino workers into an army and re-took over Barad-dur, casting Sauron away. To celebrate, we formed a "McDoom" restaurant at the base of Mount Doom.

That was the freakiest dream I ever had. *shakes head sadly*
Old 05-09-2003, 06:19 PM   #71
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Sting

My LotR dreams are just plain...weird. The one that I remember best was like this. We were in Rivendell and were watching this play and then I was on stage (I'm an actress) but I wasn't a character in the play, I was guarding the stage from the hordes of screaming fans then I was in the audience again and I was Legolas (No, I'm NOT in love with Orlando Bloom!) and I shot a bow, this was still in Rivendell, and somehow the arrow almost hit Elrond and I had to go to jail, which was in a restroom, until they discovered that somehow an orc had gotten into Rivendell and that was what I shot, so then I got to go with the rest of the Fellowship, only I wasn't Legolas anymore, I'm not sure who I was, and we had to swim across the sea to the undying land. I'm still not sure what prompted that one.

[ May 09, 2003: Message edited by: Tinuviel of Denton ]
Tinuviel of Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 06:33 PM   #72
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Lol, I understand. My dreams are always like that. And I dream a lot. Once I had a dream so long that it took me 35 minues to tell it to my mom [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Quote:
You must be more internet-ish than me
Probably... I only spend my life here... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Last night I had a really long one, but I only remember the beginning. I was at a dance recital, in the audience, and suddenly this fat lady comes out and starts pulling me on stage pnching my cheeks and going "get on stage, honey! Ootie-wootie lil girlie..." (That's really weird as I'm really tall [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) Then Wormtongue jumped out and started telling the lady something about "the need of Rohan" and she fell asleep and evaporated through the floor (don't ask) and he said "oh yes, my secret weapon", and we went outside and he turned into Elrond and told me something about the Council of Elrond, I think it had something to do with Bombadil too. And I don't remember the rest, except that at some point I saw Gimli doing an Eminem imitation and singing "Sing for the Moment" [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I think I've listened to more Eminem than is good for me... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

~Menelien
Old 05-09-2003, 07:12 PM   #73
Daewen
Wight

Location: Stuck inside an Aquafina bottle...HELP! ...seriously, I'm getting claustrophobic
Daewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Daewen
Sting

I had this one really bazzarie dream that was kinda sorta a cross with xmen and lotr. I only say the xmen part because i was on this spaceship with hallie barry, my mom, and my friends ashley and nikki, and hallie barry was the cook, but she kept throwing up and it floated everywhere since there was zero gravity and all. then we pushed her out of the spaceship but everyone else but me accedently got sucked out of the airlock while we were pushing her. Then I was all alone in the spaceship and Hugo Weaving came in. It was weird because He was completly dressed as elrond, totaly in character, and I even addressed him as Elrond, but we talked about making the movie (apparently I had a part in it) and the cast members and all that. The same thing goes for Arwen and Legolas who came in shortly after him. I made us all salads up there in space and we ate them and Arwen said something about us being the thinnest cast members, and I said that Sean A had to gain weight for his part. And she agreed with me but said that since we were so thin we didn't need to eat salads and Legolas said that it was a good idea if we did because we couldn't gain weight since we were elves. Then somehow the spaceship landed and we went into this school that I recgonized but I'm not sure from where, because it was defenetly not my school. We kept sneaking aroung the hallways because we had to warn the students that the princapal was in league with sauron. But then we saw my cousin and she was a teachers aid their (which is really weird since she doesn't even teach or anything) and she took us all shopping at the Gap but I didn't want to go because I thought the students were in danger so I snuck away and put arsenic in the principals coffie.
Daewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 12:43 PM   #74
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Silmaril

Those are cool! I wish I had LOTR dreams more often [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] . Guess I'll just have to start watching the movie later at night, I've heard that whatever you have seen most recently is what you dream about most, I'm not sure if that's true or not though.
Old 05-10-2003, 02:01 PM   #75
Catherine
Shade of Carn Dûm

Catherine has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I had a dream that I was in the mall and Pippin appeared running around the mall screaming on the top of his lungs sale at the Gap and everyone but me went running, then he and legolas(dont know how he appeared and they were both in ful costume) and came to me and said well that worked to get everyone away. then I turned around and when I looked back they were gone! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I looked everywhere and then I found them!!! and they were not in costume anymore, regular hair and everything. And we took pictures together and Orlando was about to say something, he was like Hey I... but I woke up cuz of my stupid alarm clock!!!! And said to myself well at least I have the pictures I took with them, Until I realized that the pics were part of the dream to!
I don't think I should have had the heart to leave it."
~Merry to Haldir in Lothlórien~
Catherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 10:45 PM   #76
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Sting

I had a LotR dream again last night, or this morning, whatever. I think, mind you, I only think, that I was Niniel and, oh it was just weird. And then I was somebody else and I got so confused and then I was in Rivendell and a fire alarm was going off. Whatever.
Tinuviel of Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 06:34 AM   #77
Minyataurien
Pile O'Bones

Minyataurien has just left Hobbiton.
White-Hand

I always have strange dreams and I had a LOTR one two nights ago... I was in a huge warehouse which strangly enough was my computer classroom. The computers were all spread out and the computer teacher was driving(yes, driving in a car!)between the computers and barking out orders through a megaphone. Suddenly out of the blue Gandalf appears by my computer and is blabbing about a quest and I acted very uninterested.(Must have not known who he was strangly enough) Then he says, "But the Fellowship is in trouble, you must save them!". Then it must have hit me because I threw down my computer book and ran out the doors screaming, "I'll save you Aragorn!" Then of course it had to end(darn those dreams!). It was very strange all together though, especially the whole computer class in a warehouse with a teacher in car. Maybe I just need some counseling(thinks...oh yeah, i'm already in it!) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2003, 03:17 PM   #78
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

OK, I had another one(I'm hyper on medication so don't mind me)!

I was at Dell in my dad's office and Gandalf was with me and he was helping me with my world history, but it wasn't world history, it was ME history! When we were done reviewing the lineage of the stewards of Gondor, Legolas appeared and said I was needed at home(which was in Mirkwood of course), so he carried me down stairs(I had hurt my ankle?) and we rode of onto the highway on our horse Shantolé(we were married). Then Galadriel called us on Legolas' cell phone (?)and told us the matter was cleared up and we weren't needed home for another three days or so. We decided we were hungry and stopped at Chick-fil-a and ate outside on the grass. Then we stopped off at the stables where I ride and said hi to my teacher there. We finaly made it back home and went to see Elrond and Sam(they had something to tell us). They told us that we shouldn't tell anyone that we're married anymore and that Bilbo was just fine(?). Then we decided to go see Celeborn in Lothlorien, on our way there we stopped by the lamppost in the forest(Narnia) and had a picnic.

I woke up to my mother telling me she had been calling me for the past ten minutes. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] That one was weird, but fun!
Old 05-13-2003, 03:50 PM   #79
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I had quite a disturbing dream the other night.

It all started when the Fat Controller (from Thomas the Tank Engine) in a tweed suit, Saucepan man without the saucepans, Aragorn, Merry, Pippin, Fatty and I were running through the woods. We were running from death (a good thing to be running from) more of a skeleton in black robes but he was quite scary.

We ran into a convenient log cabin, with wallpaper and furniture like the 30's. Somehow, death caught up with up us and touched fatty, who turned to dust and all that was left of him was a skeleton. The fat controller, saucepan man and Aragorn all went to cook dinner, while Merry, Pippin and I were chased into a room by death. We shut the door oh him but that didn't work because he turned to a black smoke and floated under the door.

Unfortunately, I can't remember how we got out of that one because the next thing I remember is sitting down to dinner. Saucepan had the great idea of showing death that we're not afraid of him by eating Fatty. Now I hate touching skeletons and death things, I can't even squash a fly so when a hobbit skull (looked strangely like a cow skull to me) was set down on the table infront of me it was really horrible. I looked around at everyone else and they all had skulls aswell (just how many heads did Fatty have?). I poked my skull and some of it turned to dust, at which I jumped up and screamed but someone sat me back down, telling me I had to eat it.

I picked up the jaw off this skull and put it in my mouth and began to chew it. I became quite hysterical and desparately asked everyone for a drink. Evertone was trying to get me to calm down and I just yelled at them to get me a drink. Then I woke up with a strangely dry mouth and sore throat.
Old 05-14-2003, 04:35 PM   #80
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Last night I dreamed that Elrond and Gandalf were telling me all about the lines of the stewards of Gondor, and the rule of Erol, and then I asked Gandalf who his mother was(I only slept four hours last night). [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]