The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-26-2005, 02:34 PM   #201
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Ranger
Chew on that for a while.
I'd get p*ssd off for that if I didn't love you so much!!

Quote:
Wayne is the only one that has made no effort to counter any evidence raised against him
Unfortunately, that's the way he always is. But I have been "chewing" and if you haven't noticed by my wording and the order I have everyone in, I find him to be the most suspicious.
Old 10-26-2005, 02:37 PM   #202
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Quote:
Unfortunately, that's the way he always is. But I have been "chewing" and if you haven't noticed by my wording and the order I have everyone in, I find him to be the most suspicious.
I didn't direct my comments at you and I apologize if you were offended by them. I was just voicing my opinion in general.
Old 10-26-2005, 02:44 PM   #203
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

No apology necessary. That is the downfall to posting, one cannot hear tone of voice. I was playing.

I just want all scenarios of wolfishness to be looked at from all angles.

I certainly can be wrong about things, (Tar-ancalime comes to mind ). But at least, everyone knows my intent is good.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:45 PM   #204
WaynetheGoblin
Shade of Carn Dûm

WaynetheGoblin has just left Hobbiton.
I have proof that I am inniocent. I was the only person to vote for wilwa yesterday. It even says that in holbys post.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:52 PM   #205
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaynetheGoblin
I have proof that I am inniocent. I was the only person to vote for wilwa yesterday. It even says that in holbys post.
Wilwa was relatively safe yesterday. I daresay she was in no danger of being lynched, so that is a rather thin excuse. You were the only vote against her after the Seer pointed it out. Perhaps trying to set up an innocence tale? Seems kind of stretched to me.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:43 PM   #206
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holbytlass
What?! How come you didn't vote Wilwarin?! She and the other wolf killed the seer, thereby proving Wilwarin is a wolf.
BTW, I'm actually surprised. I figured I was going to be killed since the seer/fake seer both agreed on my innocence, wouldn't want a known innocent hanging about. oh well.

++WILWARIN

Killing two birds with one stone. I want to be able to spot the other wolf by making them come forward and reason. This way, I want to see the reaction and reasoning. I am testing my theory based upon the current evidence.

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 07:53 PM   #207
malkatoj
Wight

malkatoj has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to malkatoj
Dark-Eye

And a late death, due to homework. Apologies again.

The villagers, having voted and decided on their death for the day, went to search out Wilwarin. The seer had told them that she was a wolf, so they had nothing to worry about. But when they went to find her, she was nowhere to be found.

They scoured the village, searching every house, tree, or anything so that they could kill one wolf. Until finally...

Holby ran panting from the river. "Wayne, Wayne!" she yelled. Wayne rushed over to her, hoping for news of his sister.

"Your sister's drowned, Wayne!" she panted.

"Drowned? Oh, where?" Wayne replied, both relieved to be rid of the wolf and saddened at the news of his sister.

"In the water, you moron!"* Holby replied, and dragged Wayne down to see. The other villagers followed. When they arrived at the river, they saw a half-transformed wolf sunk from the weight of her clothing.

Sleepy looked relieved, theorizing that perhaps they could have realized she would have drowned herself after she voted for herself. "I mean, if she didn't want to go out with a fight, that must have been why she voted for herself, and it would explain this too," he said.

Kanodded quietly, reminding them of her words: "Fellow wolf, you know what to do." "There is one more wolf, and we must find it," she said before they all retired to sleep.

*as stolen directly from the Reduced Shakespeare Company
**again, people mentioned in deaths have nothing to do with anything unless they're dying

ALIVE:
WaynetheGoblin. Scientist.
Sleepy Ranger. Explorer from out of town who gets stuck in Lower Tadfield.
Holbytlass, f. tanner.
THE Ka. Ophelious Philosopher.

DEAD:
Malkatoj (mod) Eaten by one-winged Balrog or Wolf or Something, Night 1
AbercrombieOfRohan (backup mod) Eaten by one-winged Balrog or Wolf or Something, Night 1
Glirdan (ordinary) Shot with a 24-carat gold bullet on DAY one.
Márcolië Lamen (Shelob/Mytho) Vanished from ever having existed in Lower Tadfield on DAY one.
Gurthang (ordinary) Mauled by werewolves on NIGHT two.
Rune Son of Bjarne (wolf) Blasted to shreds by a Tactical Cheese Nuke, DAY two.
Kitanna (ranger) Killed...eaten? by wolves, NIGHT three.
Bergil (ordinary) shot with 13 mirror-shard-coated black cats that screamed MACBETH while having ladders dropped on his head on DAY three.
Sotty (hunter) Eaten by Wolves on NIGHT four.
Hiriel (ordinary) Eaten by Sotty on NIGHT four.
Tar-Ancalime (ordinary) Cut with scissors by an angry lynch mob on DAY four.
Eonwe (seer) exploded by wolves (and self) on NIGHT five.
Wilwarin538 (wolf) Drowned by self (aka lynched) on DAY five.

PM from remaining Wolf.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:12 PM   #208
malkatoj
Wight

Dark-Eye

The remaining wolf worked quietly through the night to set up his trap. A trail of m&ms led to a large bucket attached to a catapult hidden in the woods. Right in front of the catapult was a small pit, just large enough for a person to fall into. After this work, the wolf stepped slowly toward Holbytlass's house and knocked on her bedroom window. Holby woke up and saw the path of m&ms. Forgetting for a moment the state of her village, she got out of bed and followed them. The wolf ran ahead and prepared his trap.

As Holby walked, she began to notice the strangeness of the evening. Though the moon was bright, there were no stars to be seen. The trees moved eerily, though there was no wind. She continued, however, to follow the path, taking care not to step on the m&ms. After fourteen minutes, she saw a large shape looming in the distance--the catapult, though she did not know it at the time. She walked closer, trying to figure out what this strange object was. She continued moving until she fell.

The pit had worked perfectly. The wolf grinned as he filled his first bucket and launched 20 dead fish at Holby in the pit. Holby screamed, trying to climb out, but it was too late. Bucket after bucket of fish landed on her, filling the pit and muffling her shouts for help.

The wolf dragged the catapult away, throwing the two remaining fish into the pit.

The next morning, the villagers gathered and immediately noticed that Holby was missing. They followed their noses until they found the pit of fish which held Holby, who suffocated hours ago. They looked at each other in silence, each understanding the significance of this day.

ALIVE:
WaynetheGoblin. Scientist.
Sleepy Ranger. Explorer from out of town who gets stuck in Lower Tadfield.
THE Ka. Ophelious Philosopher.

DEAD:
Malkatoj (mod) Eaten by one-winged Balrog or Wolf or Something, Night 1
AbercrombieOfRohan (backup mod) Eaten by one-winged Balrog or Wolf or Something, Night 1
Glirdan (ordinary) Shot with a 24-carat gold bullet on DAY one.
Márcolië Lamen (Shelob/Mytho) Vanished from ever having existed in Lower Tadfield on DAY one.
Gurthang (ordinary) Mauled by werewolves on NIGHT two.
Rune Son of Bjarne (wolf) Blasted to shreds by a Tactical Cheese Nuke, DAY two.
Kitanna (ranger) Killed...eaten? by wolves, NIGHT three.
Bergil (ordinary) shot with 13 mirror-shard-coated black cats that screamed MACBETH while having ladders dropped on his head on DAY three.
Sotty (hunter) Eaten by Wolves on NIGHT four.
Hiriel (ordinary) Eaten by Sotty on NIGHT four.
Tar-Ancalime (ordinary) Cut with scissors by an angry lynch mob on DAY four.
Eonwe (seer) exploded by wolves (and self) on NIGHT five.
Wilwarin538 (wolf) Drowned by self (aka lynched) on DAY five.
Holbytlass (ordinary) Covered in fish on NIGHT six.

IT IS NOW DAY. I will expect your votes by 9:00 GMT-5 tomorrow.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:40 PM   #209
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
The wolf grinned as he filled his first bucket and launched 20 dead fish at Holby in the pit.
If you knew the breeding patterns of fish, you could hardly call them nice...

Dear, dear... It seems that there are only three of us.

This is going to be a difficult task find the last wolf. Very, difficult. I don't know what to trust now, but with the reasons I've collected so far, I just hope that logic and philosophical reasoning will not fail me.

What to do... What to think...

~ Ka
Old 10-28-2005, 02:02 AM   #210
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

OH NOES! We are down to the last three, one wrong move and this could end terribly. Out of the three of us Wayne looks the most suspicious and after all our Seer did trust THE Ka and though she did seem wolfish in the start, she has been acting more like an innocent now. So either shes innocent or a really good wolf but I believe shes innocent.

I'll wait to see how things develop before passing a judgement.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:09 AM   #211
WaynetheGoblin
Shade of Carn Dûm

One chance to get rid of a wolf. Ka I suspect you the most because the day our seer reaveled himself you voted for me when it was impossible to put the votes on me. Another reason is that everyone but you voted for wilwa on day 5.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:27 AM   #212
WaynetheGoblin
Shade of Carn Dûm

final vote

Well I think I am going to vote because I have to go to school.

++The ka
Old 10-28-2005, 12:51 PM   #213
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

Slow day today and we could've used a lot more talking today. I think I will go with Wayne but I'd really like to hear more from Ka before I place a vote. This day marks the difference between victory and defeat and I really do not want to make any silly mistakes.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:08 PM   #214
WaynetheGoblin
Shade of Carn Dûm

It has been slow for a last day. Sleepy you are correct Ka isnt posting much and one voting mistake and villagers lose. Their is 2 ways the villagers can win trust one of us and go for a double lyeanch or think about who the werewolf is vote for that person and say your reason and hope that person is the wolf.
Old 10-28-2005, 06:38 PM   #215
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe Vote

I only hope I'm not wrong. Wayne does seem to be the most suspicious. I really hope I'm not making a big mistake and that Ka is the wolf.

++Wayne
Old 10-28-2005, 06:42 PM   #216
WaynetheGoblin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Well since the death is in 20 minuts I am saying that I am an ordanary villager. I wanted to survive to the end but it looks like a double lyeanch oh well hope I can survive to the end next time.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:00 PM   #217
malkatoj
Wight

Dark-Eye

~~~~~time!!!!! ~~~~~
Old 10-28-2005, 07:23 PM   #218
malkatoj
Wight

Dark-Eye grrrr

I just wrote up a whole special death and then the computer decided to log me out, so you get the cliffs notes.

Sleepy ties Wayne and Ka to steaks. Not stakes, steaks. Then he waits until the moon shows up. Ka sees him and makes an obvious reference to Little Red Riding Hood. Sleepy eats Wayne, Ka and both of the steaks. Then he goes home to his real village and wreaks havoc as a wolf there. The end.

Alive: Sleepy Ranger, wolf
Dead: Everyone Else

You can now use this thread for discussion of the game. It was fun modding, and I wish you all good luck in future games.

~Modkatoj
Old 10-28-2005, 07:47 PM   #219
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Wow, I can honestly say I am very surprised. Sleepy just wasn't the wolf in my mind. Congrats, wolves, on the victory; well played.

Oh, Wilwa:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwarin538
They were the only ones who encouraged my dream of butterflydom
I saw that. I didn't make a comment for fear you were the real Seer.

Now, since this is the junior game, I'd like to point out a couple of strategies that could have worked out very well for the wolves in those last couple days.

First off, with two people, Wilwarin and Eonwe, claiming to be Seers and neither of them dying, the wolves had some options. They could have elected to not kill the Seer, but instead kill Hobytlass, the one they both said was innocent. This would have meant that the village would have spent the day trying to decide who to kill, Wilwarin or Eonwe. Since their were two wolves left at the time, they only needed to get one other person to vote for Eonwe, then they follow that up with their votes and get her lynched. Even if it's a tie, it doesn't matter. The game would have been over then.

On another note, today, when Wayne voted for THE KA, if Sleepy would have immediately voted for her also, the game would have been over. As it was there was a chance for a triple tie, and I don't know what would have happened then, since it is not specified in the rules.

Oh, by the way, I've got a question for the wolves. Why me?
Old 10-28-2005, 07:53 PM   #220
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Thumbs up

I knew you could do it Sleepy, I am so proud of you!

By the way, I am glad that some of you you found the trail that I left to Tar. This mean that I was to some use for the Wolves.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 07:55 PM   #221
sotty
Pile O'Bones

sotty has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to sotty
Thumbs up

It was a great game and the two remaining wolves were people I didn't even expect.

On that note......many apologies to Hiriel and Bergil...my bad
sotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 08:22 PM   #222
tar-ancalime
Shade of Carn Dûm

tar-ancalime has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
By the way, I am glad that some of you you found the trail that I left to Tar.
I'm not.

I'll echo Sleepy's question (but direct it at Rune):

Why me?
Old 10-28-2005, 09:10 PM   #223
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

Quote:
Oh, by the way, I've got a question for the wolves. Why me?
You'd screw things up by proving us innocent even when the Seer comes out and says who the wolves are. And the worst part is you'd make sense and thus prevent us from killing the Seer and sacrificing one of us...

We killed you because you were too Han Solo-ish to be left alive! ^_^
More detailed post when I don't have to put on my other sock and shoe and go to school.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:20 PM   #224
Márcolië Lamen
Wight

Márcolië Lamen has just left Hobbiton.
Good game all. Reading this knowing who the wolves were since I died so early and was then told them by our dear Modka, makes it a very different game. I found myself questioning moves being made.

Congratulations wolves, and Sleepy most of all. I don't think I would have suspected you before the last two days, when I was getting...like anxious feelings in the posts.

My part in the game I must say I expected to die early especially with an occupation of DEATH, but it is really annoying to die the first day the time you're not a normal villager. But I must say it was helpful for the villagers since I would have probably choosen Rune for the person to become the role of.

So all in all good game, and I didn't play much, but still, it was interesting to follow.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:54 PM   #225
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
YOU PEOPLE!!!!! GRRR!!!!!!!! If you would have went back after Rune got lynched and reread my posts, you'd realise that I named all 3 Wolves!!! And my gut feeling that Eonwe was innocent was correct as well. I had a strange felling he was the Seer. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Thank you Sleepy for getting rid of these fools of Tooks!!!

Anyway, enough for my ranting. Good game all. Now I know not to go out socializing.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:04 PM   #226
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sleepy was the last wolf? Well, I thought he might be, but I wasn't sure if it was

But I was quite happy when the wolves killed me. It meant they though I was the seer which was what I was going for. I figured if I couldn't protect the seer by night I could at least buy him another day by putting myself forward.

But Eonwe as the seer? I thought it was Holby.

The only thing I was sad about was I wrote this long analysis in the vain hope I didn't die. And I pinpointed Sleepy and Wilwa as wolves. Though I also thought Bergil was a wolf, how surprised I was when he turned out innocent.

Fun game though, very enjoyable. Actually probably my best game (personally speaking of course).
Old 10-28-2005, 11:40 PM   #227
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Dear fellow player's, moderators and other exceptions:

I wish to disclose that the lack of my presence this night at voting was due to a last minute request that I be at a theactrical premiere this evening. I understand how this may of disappointment, but I have found that I cannot attend further WW games due to my frequent scheduling and amounts of free time (or so I thought I had some... ). I wish to lastly say that I write this in most apologie to all whom this may have been shocking, disappointing and that my abensence has left our 'village' in utter disaster. Even so, I do not wish to cast my last vote or reveal it since the game has ended, and thus useless to this further discussion. I leave you all in my utter apologies and that I hope this will not happen to us (...and myself...) again.

With most sincere apologies,

The ever-last-minute-called-upon Ka

Formal Note: I have not read any of the current posts at this time, I am sorry.
Old 10-29-2005, 04:41 AM   #228
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Sleepy I swear if it hadn't worked out so well I might have figured out where you live and came and hurt you. All you had to do was vote fo the Ka. Thats it. Why oh why did you vote for Wayne? That scared me so much I thought we might lose.

Anyway, well played. You folowed the rest of my plan perfectly, even though it wasn't that great of a plan. Good work!

Why we killed who we killed:

Gurthang we killed you cause you are smart, thats about it, it was our first night, you just seemed like the best bet.

Kitanna, well I think its pretty obvious, its was you that got Rune lynched, but low and behold you were the Ranger, pure luck on our part.

Sotty I think was just another safe choice, ended up being the Hunter who choice an inocent, more luck.

Eonwe, well I wanted to keep him alive, get the village a little confused, but we decided it was a bad idea incase he dreamt about Sleepy that night, and even if he didn't he would tell the village who he did dream of and reveal another inocent.

So yeah those are our reasons.

I'm very happy about this game. I would have liked to make it to the end with Sleepy(and Rune) but Eonwe just had to dream about me. Why did you dream about me? Which Night?
Old 10-29-2005, 05:10 AM   #229
WaynetheGoblin
Shade of Carn Dûm

4 times in a row I dont win werewolf this sucks.
Old 10-29-2005, 05:17 AM   #230
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
yeah, you pretty much had to kill me. it was me or holby, we were both proven innocents, but if you killed holby, i would have had another dream (the ka) and i'm pretty sure you would have lost. because wayne would no that the ka was innocent and vote for sr instead. so, good choice.

im afraid i don't make a good seer. i even didn't dream one night . many appologies, i think we would have won if i had one more proven innocent. sorry.

um, wolves. did you guys have any desire to kill me just before i declared myself? i was getting all panicky, i was sure i was going to die in the next night, i don't know why. i decided i had to at least get wilwa, because noone really suspected her, and i thought the village had a pretty good chance of getting the last wolf. it was weird, the game kinda got to me mentally . oh well.
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 05:46 AM   #231
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

Whats wrong with you people? I did the double-lynch just for the awesomeness of it! I was safe... Wayne voted Ka, I voted Wayne. Even if Ka did vote for me, it would be Ka and Wayne getting lynched while I got off no charge. How ever if there was a triple lynch this would have been the first ever draw. Which would've been cooler than winning! ^_^

Well then Wayne has a nack for losing and I have one for winning... 2-0!
Sleepy Ranger is the Han Solo of Barrow-Downs! Agreed?

Oh and Holby darling, why on earth did you keep voting for me?
Old 10-29-2005, 07:39 AM   #232
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Ranger
Oh and Holby darling, why on earth did you keep voting for me?
Something in my gut, you were just too careful or something. But you'll need to congratulate your wolf-buddy Rune, if I hadn't overanalized everything, I wouldn't have picked up on the Rune/Tar-ancalime, and would have stuck on you like a bulldog. Darn, it I did that in another game, ironically enough it was Wilwarin that was my gut choice and I dropped the ball on her that time, too. Which is why I originally put her in my suspect list.

Sorry, Tar-anacalime, Rune did his job too well. Congratulations to the wolves, very well planned strategies, my fishy hat off to you!

Eonwe, you did well, too, having stayed alive so long and in finding a wolf. Seership is hard (my first WW game I was it), people that one has dreamt about are dead, haven't dreamt of a wolf and trying to subtly save those who are innocent can really cause a headache!

Malkatoj and Abercrombie, our moddess goddesses, those were funny deaths, I thought I was goin to be catapulted out of town! Thanks for your hard work.
Old 10-29-2005, 08:46 AM   #233
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Eonwe, who else did you dream of? And Sotty who did you choose to take down? It's always fun to know these things.
Old 10-29-2005, 09:20 AM   #234
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Tolkien

I have allmost stoped kicking my self for getting lynched that early!

I truly did not want to get a dubble lynch, but the thing that happend was that I could not figure out witch tactics to use for voting the first day. I finaly decided that I was innocent and that Wilwa and Sleepy was not in the game, with this as facts I could see no other option than to vote for Death as she was the one seeming most Wolfish!(although I would prefer to see Glirdan dead)

The next day I just did not have the time for a lengthy and good defense before it was too late.

This pretty much sums up my actions in the game!

Eonwe; you played great! I was so shocked when you declared that you were the seer.

Let me just say that I thought most of you played really great!

YAY WOLF VICTORY ! ! !

Last edited by Rune Son of Bjarne; 10-29-2005 at 10:58 AM.
Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 09:47 AM   #235
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Yes Eonwe, you did really well. I too would love to know who you dreamt of other than Wilwa and Holby.

Rune, I'm pretty sure I'm right in this, but you would want me dead because I named all three of you right off the bat, right? Well, I tell you now that if you went to vote for me, you would have looked really suspicious because of the fact that I named you. Good idea in not voting for me.

Kitanna and sotty, could you guys give who you chose each night and why as well?
Old 10-29-2005, 09:54 AM   #236
Kitanna
Child of the West

I protected Ka one night two and Holbu on night three. But if I could have protected myself I would have on night three.
Old 10-29-2005, 09:56 AM   #237
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

Oh by the way Glirdan you're welcome.
And just as a side note Modkatoj forgot to mention I make a gigantic pie out of your bodies and eat it before heading back home.
Old 10-29-2005, 10:47 AM   #238
sotty
Pile O'Bones

sotty has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to sotty
I was convinced that Hiriel was a wolf so every night I was gunning for her. So all in all, I wasn't a great hunter....lol. Had fun playing though, hopefully in the next game I can tune my senses better
sotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:49 AM   #239
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Oh why thank you Sleepy. I still can't believe that I was able to pick all of you out on Day 1. It was complete randomness I tell you. 100 percent random. And then guessing that Eonwe was the Seer. That was different.

Kitanna, I know what you mean. It would be nice if you could protect yourself, wouldn't it?

Sotty, next time, even if you're positive that someone's a Wolf, you should try and look for the other two Wolves because you might just get lucky and get a Wolf.

Malka, just like to say that I loved how you made everything as if it was in modern day times. That was an interesting twist to the whole thing. And now I have a question, how in the world did sotty eat Hiriel like the Wolves did to him?

Crombie, even though you only did a death once, it was still good.

Wilwa and Rune, like I said, can't believe I picked you three out on the first Day. Godd job.

Everyone else, good game.

Last edited by Glirdan; 10-29-2005 at 10:53 AM.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 03:05 PM   #240
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

well, although im flattered by your praise, im afraid i didn't really do that good. i dreamed of holby the first night, totally random, like everything on that cursed day. next...um...i didn't dream. i forgot to send it in until an hour past. but it would have been the ka. third was wilwa. i didn't like the tacked on vote. after i died i dreamed of the ka, but it didn't really do any good.

it was funny. i kept on trying to stay a bit suspicious, so that the wolf wouldn't want to kill me. how ironic that i tried to hint that there was a wolf in teh last two votes for rune (wilwa) and sr turns out to be a wolf as well.

it is too bad that all our gifteds got taken out. if the ranger was still alive we would ahve won. or if i had one more konwn innocent. ah well...such is life. did you wolfs spot the gifted, or was it random luck? because i sure didn't spot anyone.

well, good game everyone! especially you sr. even at the end, i didn't really suspect you. and good mod jobs by malkatoj and abercrombie as well. way to go!

ps. my seer stragatgy was to just amass a huge amount of known innocents, and hopefully, we would be able to sort it out by haveing the pool narrowed down. that didn't really work, especially as we lost more and more gifted.

Last edited by Eonwe; 10-29-2005 at 03:08 PM.
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote