The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-06-2005, 03:04 PM   #1
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree LOTR Survivor

While in anticipation for the new survivor I have dreamt up this new game of LOTR survivor. (With a bit of Werewolfish inspiration).

Ok, I will put up a list of a LOTR characters and you guys and gals vote for who you want to vote off. Whoever tacks up the most votes in that day is voted off, and we continue.

Voting will begin at 5:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) til 5:00 the next day.

Please list votes like so ++Frodo, and it would be funner if you give an explanation as to why. By all means, this is Middle-earth Mirth, think of something totally whacky.

So, here it goes...

Hobbits:
Frodo
Sam
Merry
Pippin
Bilbo
Lobelia Sackville-Baggins
Lotho Sackville-Baggins
Gollum

Men and Rohan Lady:
Aragorn
Boromir
Denethor
Faramir
Theoden
Eomer
Eowyn
Grima
Hama

Wizards:
Gandalf
Saruman
Radagast
Alatar
Pallando

Elves:
Elrond
Arwen
Glorfindel
Galadriel
Celeborn
Legolas
Haldir
Thranduil
Cirdan

Dwarves:
Gimli
Gloin

Others:
Treebeard
Quickbeam
Tom Bombadil
Goldberry

Badguys:
Sauron
Witch-King
Gothmog
Ugluk
Grishnakh

Edit: I posted this after 5 so for the first day I'll extend 5 minutes, unless it's not a big deal.

Last edited by Boromir88; 09-06-2005 at 03:10 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 04:17 PM   #2
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
Pipe

Well...i'm not sure exactly if it's time, or how this is suppost to work, but i'll go anyways

++Arwen

She's always whining, and never helps with the immunity challenges. And during tribal council, she always just sits there and whines.

++Arwen
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 04:26 PM   #3
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Perky, you did it right, I guess I should add that you may vote anytime you want.

Voting goes from 5 pm until 5 pm the next day, vote anytime between that. Whoever has the most votes for that day will be off, then the next day of voting begins. Good choice.

I suppose I'll vote now too...

So many choices, you make a good case for Arwen, she has been rather whiny. But I got to go with Alatar, this guy just doesn't do anything. He just loafs around all day and is never any help. I'm sure his accomplice Pallando will have to go soon too.

So today...
++Alatar

Last edited by Boromir88; 09-06-2005 at 04:43 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 04:40 PM   #4
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

I like the idea, though I'm not sure how this is working, but here goes...

++Lotho Sackville-Baggins
He's so lazy and selfish. The only time he ever helps is when it directly benefits him. He also whines too much and he keeps starting fights with other teammates. He simply must go.

Last edited by Kitanna; 09-06-2005 at 05:42 PM.
Kitanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 04:46 PM   #5
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
White Tree

*Puts on Balrog Mask*

Balrog-Ent: I vote ++Arwen. Like perky said, she brings down the morale of the group. I'd rather not have the wizards than have her.

I hope to make an avatar so you can see my Balrog form. If only i dind't leave photoshop back at my house...
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 05:41 PM   #6
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
++Gollum

Arwen may be whiny and annoying, but Gollum is a plain nuisance. I'm tired of hearing him constantly lament his lost precioussss. And he's always causing squabbles between the Sackville-Bagginses and Bilbo by bringing up the story of his adventures. Furthermore, both Frodo and Bilbo are tired of being called "thief, Baggins" all day. It's putting quite a damper on the hobbits' spirits. And frankly, I don't want to hear it anymore either.

Besides, Gollum is always stealing my fish. It takes all day to catch a fish on this island, and hard work it is too. I just want to have some nice, tasty grilled salmon without having to hear about how I've spoiled the nice fissh or needing to play tug-of-war against Mr. Gollum's teeth.