The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 03:36 PM   #1
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
White-Hand Tol-in-Gaurhoth Junior

Wlecome all to the new version of Werewolf that's not so new!!!

Werewolf Junior!!!!

This game will run the same way as the other WW games. There are two things that I'd like to say before I move on.

1) There will be a limit of 12-15 players each game. You can, if you want to and you're modding, go over that limit if you can handle it.

2) This game is meant for those members who haven't played a WW game and don't want to play with the big guys yet and the big members who missed their chance to be in the other WW game.

The game will, of course, run on a Night/Day basis where each Night and Day will last twenty-four hours. At the end of the day, you, the villagers, will choose one person to hang, or as we like to call it, lynch. Each Night the Wolves and Bear(if there is one) will choose one person to attack. They will PM the mod (that will be me for the first game) on who they decided to attack. I will get back to you on the roles, but you can however still post and say you want to join.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:00 PM   #2
Hiriel
Wight

Hiriel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Hiriel
Shield

Cool. That sounds like a wonderful idea. I've been following IX and X, and it'd be awesome to get in on that hilarity. Count me in.

4 8 15 16 23 42 ~Proud Lostaway
Old 09-27-2005, 04:03 PM   #3
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Thumbs up

Quote:
novice ! Thats Me ! ! !

This is a thing i have wanted to try ever sice i died.

please signe me up.
yes i am quoteing my self!

Thats whath i sayed on the wrong thread !

Old 09-27-2005, 04:07 PM   #4
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Here are all the possible roles we can have (that I know of )

Villagers: Talk publically with each other and vote during the DAY on which player to hang. It is in their best interest to determine who is really a werewolf, because killing innocent villagers only helps the werewolves.

Werewolves: Decide which player to kill each NIGHT. They also disguise themselves as regular villagers during the DAY and join in the vote on who to hang. Obviously, they try their hardest to influence the vote toward non-werewolves.

The Seer: Has the ability to see one other player's secret role each NIGHT. He can use this information as he likes. Of course, other players don't know he is the seer, so they may or may not believe any information he shares.

Ranger: The ranger chooses one person to protect from wolf attacks each night. They cannot choose the same person twice in a row.

Hunter: The hunter chooses one person to die along side him/her incase he/she is chosen by the wolves, he/she wants to try and pick a wolf. He/she also cannot choose the same person twice in a row.

Cursed Villager: Doesn’t know he/she is cursed, I am the only one who knows that. If they are chosen by the wolves they become a wolf, and play on the wolve's team. No one will know who the Cursed villager was/is until the end of the game.

The Bear: Works the same way as the Wolves except they only have themselves to look after.

Cobbler: A villager gone awry. Wants the Bear and/or Wolves to win and he/she doesn't know who they are. The Cobbler would even go as far as getting themsleves lynched in order for the werecreatures to win.

Shirrifs: The Shirriffs go back a long way, and therefore know that each other is innocent. They PM by DAY to discuss strategies and suspicions. There are two Shirriffs.

The roles we'll be having are 3 Wolves, 1 Seer, 1 Ranger, 1 Hunter, 1 Bear, 1 Cobbler, and 2 Shirrifs and have 15 people in the game. Sound good?

For the first game, we'll have 3 wolves
Old 09-27-2005, 04:10 PM   #5
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Before I forget, when you sign up, tell me what occupation you would like to have. ie. Teacher, lawyer. If you can, make it something that was an occupation back then. ie. Cheese seller, miner, amrmoury shop.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:11 PM   #6
WaynetheGoblin
Shade of Carn Dûm

WaynetheGoblin has just left Hobbiton.
Great idea I would love to play.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:11 PM   #7
WaynetheGoblin
Shade of Carn Dûm

WaynetheGoblin has just left Hobbiton.
Ill be the baby sitter.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:21 PM   #8
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

i wouldn't mind playing. this is awesome!
Old 09-27-2005, 04:57 PM   #9
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Could i be a bailiff ?

if not then a

Merchant of: skins, furs and leather

Your choice!

Closed Thread