The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-29-2010, 01:08 PM   #41
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I....erm, I sort of have no webs at home presently....*shifty eyes*
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:14 PM   #42
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thumbs up

Yes, sorry for taking time to sign up. I meant to do it for days but I never managed to log into the 'downs because I thought I would have to get myself updated on everything once I do that so I figured out I don't have the time...

Anyway, now I'm in and enthusiastic about starting.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:25 PM   #43
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
How comes I haven't paid attention to this? The thread started such a long time ago, back then I didn't think about it, and later I thought you have already started and that you must be by the end by now... but seems there was still signing up! Okay... Shasta, when are you planning to start this, actually? I might consider signing up, if you still need people, and what more, if there is still space, I might try to talk Ozzy into coming back - he said he'd like to play at least one game again before Christmas, but depending on how it fits his timetable, which has been rather busy... so what says you? Any prognosis?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #44
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
How comes I haven't paid attention to this? The thread started such a long time ago, back then I didn't think about it, and later I thought you have already started and that you must be by the end by now... but seems there was still signing up! Okay... Shasta, when are you planning to start this, actually? I might consider signing up, if you still need people, and what more, if there is still space, I might try to talk Ozzy into coming back - he said he'd like to play at least one game again before Christmas, but depending on how it fits his timetable, which has been rather busy... so what says you? Any prognosis?
I was waiting to start until I had twelve people, and I still don't, Legate. Unless you're signing up. Then there's exactly 12. But by all means talk to Ozzy - the more the merrier!

If you're signing up, this can start as soon as I get a 'yea' or 'nay' on Ozzy.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:20 AM   #45
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, I am going to tell you ASAP - preferrably today. Consider me signed up, so you can start your preparations I don't give much hope to Ozzy having time just right now, but who knows.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 11-30-2010, 05:00 AM   #46
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Okay, I am going to tell you ASAP - preferrably today. Consider me signed up, so you can start your preparations I don't give much hope to Ozzy having time just right now, but who knows.
Duly noted, sir. I'll give you/Ozzy about half a day more to think about it.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 11-30-2010, 08:19 PM   #47
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nessa Telrunya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Nessa Telrunya
I'd like to join in!
Old 12-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #48
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Awesome, Nessa.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:36 AM   #49
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

All righty. Time for signing up is done - this game starts with Night 1 tomorrow at 10 pm CST.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:04 AM   #50
Ozban
Haunting Spirit

Ozban has just left Hobbiton.
Sorry for replying so late, but I have been quite busy these days.

I'd really love to play again, but my exams are coming up, and therefore I can't afford to get addicted, as I did last time. Hopefully next semester will be better.

Enjoy the game, I'll try at least to observe.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #51
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Shasta is unable to get to a computer tonight and so Night 1 will be beginning tomorrow.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:56 AM   #52
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Am I messed up or is it the system? As in, should the Day have started already or what?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:11 AM   #53
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Am I messed up or is it the system? As in, should the Day have started already or what?
*a voice from beyond the grave answers hollowly*

Nooooo.... the sun will never rise... this is the Dawnless Day...
Old 12-12-2010, 05:21 AM   #54
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Well, from his user profile it seems that Shasta was around like five hours ago (which I think is when the Day should have started already, no?). Probably some net trouble, does perhaps somebody have the possibility to contact him?
Old 12-12-2010, 08:41 AM   #55
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Day should have started. I have his number, I'll try reaching him.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:22 PM   #56
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

I posted a post at the start of day and it seems to have been eaten.

So here's what I'm going to do - Day 4 is going to last an extra six hours.

Eomer (Galadriel) is dead. Day 4 starts and will end 30 hours from now (on Monday).