The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-07-2004, 08:45 PM   #401
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elronds_daughter has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
no skirts for this girl. I'm more or less the girl who wears the rolled up fabric pants all the time. What can I say...I like "The Hobbit" look.
same here. my friends think i'm crazy. i'm wearing rolled-up pants in 85 degree weather; they say "You're nuts. Why don't you just wear shorts?!" i say, "I hate shorts. that's why." but i will wear guy's shorts. they work for me, but that's probably because the ones i like come down just below my knee....

Cheers!

Elrond's (other) daughter
Old 08-07-2004, 09:09 PM   #402
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Though i gave up searching pretty easy...i've only found one description of me

And Gil-Galad
6 feet
67 kg
long black hair
Uh, purple eyes?

6 feet is close, not sure what 67 kg's in pounds are but i guess thats close too...the last 2 are way off...purple eyes...*shakes head*

so if any others would try to guess at the mysterious identity of the Gil-Galadster...thing...king guy.... have fun....i better hit the dusty trail early i guess................woop found the fire exit
Old 08-07-2004, 11:24 PM   #403
Elven Hunter
Animated Skeleton

Elven Hunter has just left Hobbiton.
I could imagine Eowyn Skywalker wearing a cape and holding a light saber while typing posts for BD. Sweet..

HerenIstarion would be a tall guy with curly hair and brown eyes who has a great sense of humor, cheery outside but mysterious inside..

When I imagine Estelyn Telcontar I always come to think that she looks like her avatar. I guess she's a lot more serious than Fiona but she also has long straight hair. I just don't know its color, maybe dark brown?

Old 08-08-2004, 10:07 AM   #404
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Isn't it HIin his avatar?

And 67kgs would be about 147 pounds (ten and a half stone in British money.. )

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 10:50 AM   #405
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

Elven Hunter - hmm, I can imagine typing while holding a light sabre could be rather inconvenient - not to mention if you got over-enthusiatic about a thread and dropped it. Mmm, smell that burnin' carpet, yeaaah...

Quote:
Isn't it HIin his avatar?
Ah, but that, dear girl, is the beauty of this thread. With the creation of the Barrowdowns Photo Gallery, many of the Downers RL images can be seen. But that's not necessarily how you imagine them to look - my mental image of many of the Downers is very different from what they actually look like!

But yes, that is HI - and may I just say, Heren, you make it very difficult to create a whole new mental image when your real face is staring at me from further up a page, sir!

Last edited by Amanaduial the archer; 08-08-2004 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Because my HTML use is frankly laughable sometimes...preview, dammit, preview!
Amanaduial the archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 11:48 AM   #406
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Quote:
The best effect is to trudge slowly along the road in heavy rain while wearing one. That looks fantastic
Indeed, that effect is mimicked very nicely with a long, black leather jacket. And your hair blowing out behind you in the wind.

And no, my perceptions rarely change much, regardless of how inaccurate we are told they are.

Fea
Old 08-08-2004, 12:08 PM   #407
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Yes but ifyou know what someone looks like it is a bit pointless and peverse to imagine them differently ..... but then I know what I look like and I still like to think of myself as looking more like Cate Blanchett..... and the reality is well ....nevermind ...since noone is guessing I'm not saying...

Interesting link ...but who is who..... ?

Last edited by Mithalwen; 08-08-2004 at 12:12 PM. Reason: additional comment
Old 08-08-2004, 03:09 PM   #408
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Composing? Acting? ninlaith, I think you have been getting carried away...

Anyway, my dad told me I look more like Jim Morrison than Marc Bolan, so take your pick. I'm happy either way!

As regards Sirith's point, I tend to agree. I have a vivid image of Sirith which (though completely innacurate) is too hard to let go of!
Old 08-08-2004, 05:15 PM   #409
ninlaith
Wight

ninlaith has just left Hobbiton.
I know what Jim Morrison looks like. If you look like him you're a lucky guy on that account. Jim Morrison is alot better than Side-show Bob.
Old 08-08-2004, 05:18 PM   #410
Gil-Galad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
And 67kgs would be about 147 pounds (ten and a half stone in British money.. )

so i am pictured as a tall sort of skinny guy...indeed...
Old 08-08-2004, 11:55 PM   #411
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninlaith
And sorry but no skirts for this girl.
Just shows how wide my imagination is...I told you so...
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 08:37 AM   #412
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Silmaril

Quote:
no skirts for this girl. I'm more or less the girl who wears the rolled up fabric pants all the time
Way back when (pre-Summer-Vacation), I'd have said the same exact thing. I still prefer rolled up pants to say... shorts... but as of this summer, my fashion sense has changed drastically. Come September and the start of school, I'm gonna have some shocked friends.

If it helps you picture me NOW, my taste in clothes used to be straight up pants. I much preferred pants to say... shorts, skirts, or *shudder* capris. Shirts were anything but pink and purple (with one obvious exception, but I didn't wear that shirt much). Generally, my style reflected the fact that I wanted my guy friends to count me as one of the guys, and if they were visually reminded that I'm a girl, they would get all flirty and annoying... terrifying really.

I'd say the major "fashion rule" that applies to my before and after taste in clothes is this: It had better be comfortable, and cover everything important.

Fea

PS- I really want a kilt...

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 08-10-2004 at 08:54 AM.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 11:04 AM   #413
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Speaking as someone who's "Sunday Best" ( despite not possessing a drop of Scots blood) was a kilt for longer than I care to think about (my great aunt bought them and we had to wear them ....and then when we grew I got my elder sister's as a hand-me-down ) I wouldn't reccommend them ...especially if you want comfort... they are seriously hot, and scratchy beyond the aid of petticoats and they are usually in the foulest colour combinations imaginable ..... mine's only redeeming feature was that they were plain and not plaid....

However as formal dress for highland scots MEN.... thy have a certain appeal... irrisistable fascination almost ..... maybe it is that men look so good in formal wear..... or maybe it is the sporrans....

Last edited by Mithalwen; 08-09-2004 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Eomer .....
Old 08-09-2004, 11:50 AM   #414
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Quote:
However as formal dress for highland scots MEN.... thy have a certain appeal... irrisistable fascination almost ..... maybe it is that men look so good in formal wear..... or maybe it is the sporrans....
I must agree...Don't know why...Maybe it's the plaid? But plaid pants are majorly ugly...meh, I don't know!
Old 08-09-2004, 11:53 AM   #415
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Silmaril

Quote:
I wouldn't reccommend them ...especially if you want comfort...
In which case, I suppose I won't get one. And, of course, that I also have no Scottish blood whatsoever...

I think I've discovered the mysterious allure to men in kilts. Scotsmen seem to be some of the small and proud group of men who have no qualms about wearing something that looks generally skirt-like. That, to me, shows confidence. All hail the Scotsmen and their kilt-wearing abilities!

Fea
Old 08-09-2004, 11:55 AM   #416
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Well if I was to hazard a more serious guess I might say it suggested a certain confidence in themselves and their masculinity that they were prepared to go out like that..... macho but not too mucho ..... mind you I think it requires nice knees to carry it off ....

Old 08-09-2004, 11:57 AM   #417
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

ooh cross posting......

We spent ages trying to find a tartan but no family surname for about 300 years was listed .... lol....

Old 08-09-2004, 12:01 PM   #418
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I know mine...it's MacLeod...I call it the bumblebee tartan because it's yellow and black with bitty red stripes...
Old 08-09-2004, 12:52 PM   #419
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
I just got sick of guys checking me out all the time
Quote:
if they were visually reminded that I'm a girl, they would get all flirty and annoying
Well, it sounds like we should all start imagining this fellow downer as really hot if guys are always checking her out and getting flirty.

(it's funny you're so annoyed, FotP, when I know plenty of girls that would kill to be able to say that stuff)
Old 08-09-2004, 04:27 PM   #420
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Silmaril

Quote:
(it's funny you're so annoyed, FotP, when I know plenty of girls that would kill to be able to say that stuff)
I know girls of the same mentality. They scare me.

I have nothing against being girly, I just prefer to be thought of and treated as "one of the guys". I wear a skirt, they treat me like a girl, and in their minds, you can't tell off-colour jokes to girls... you can't snowboard/sled or go shoot stuff with a girl... you can't watch a hockey game while downing a large pizza with a girl... So I'll wear what they do (sometimes literally; if the need arises, I'll borrow their clothes until mine are wearable again) and avoid the makeup scene (foundation scares me. I don't know it's use, and have no desire to learn it.) unless I actually WANT to remind them all that I'm female.

As for me being "really hot"... think what you will. I'll niether accept nor deny the allegations.

Fea
Old 08-09-2004, 07:50 PM   #421
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I just use cover-up when I've got a really nasty red sort of pimple, and occasionally mascara (but only on very special occasions). I do have lipstick, eyeshadow, etc...but that's my stage makeup. So my face doesn't get washed-out by all those bright lights shining on me.

It's true...nobody tells dirty jokes if ye're dressed girly...or they'll refuse to explain if ye don't get it, which is even more annoying.

I'm just oblivious to guys checking me out...I've never noticed, but other people have...I was at the mall once with my mom to buy my friend a birthday present and when we were in the car on the way home my mom said she'd seen a guy checking me out...I didn't even notice if there were any guys there! I'm oblivious a lot of the time, actually...
Old 08-09-2004, 08:26 PM   #422
ninlaith
Wight

I'm not completly against getting all dolled up. Only when I'd like to hear "Hey you clean up nice." But wearing makeup and dress clothes to school can feel so binding sometimes. But it's nice once in awhile. But I'm all about the comfort. I'll admit I can get a litle flirty in my dolled up times but that will never be helped. Sometimes when ya feel pretty ya act pretty I guess.
Old 08-09-2004, 09:41 PM   #423
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Quote:
Since my looks are so easy to pin down (everyone who's guessed at me has gotten at least one thing right, Only Real Estel was farthest off
Pah, a joking description doesn't count against my record !
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 07:04 AM   #424
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
wearing makeup and dress clothes to school can feel so binding sometimes.
Very true. Not that I'd know, really, me being homeschooled. But I rarely even dress up for church, and the whole rest of my family does. I just wear a decent pair of pants and a decent-looking T-shirt.

Quote:
Same here. It's alarming.

Quote:
I have nothing against being girly, I just prefer to be thought of and treated as "one of the guys". I wear a skirt, they treat me like a girl, and in their minds, you can't tell off-colour jokes to girls... you can't snowboard/sled or go shoot stuff with a girl... you can't watch a hockey game while downing a large pizza with a girl... So I'll wear what they do
Very, very true. I'm with ya, girl!

So.....

Anybody have any mental images of me yet? (And even if you don't, I just gave you major grounds to go on. Give it a shot!)
Old 08-10-2004, 11:04 AM   #425
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

elronds_daughter, I find it near-impossible to imagine you as humanoid because of your bizarre avatar.

Regarding kilts, isn't it logical to just wrap yourself in cloth rather than waste time bothering to stitch legs into it? Back in the day, Scots folk were too busy fighting the Vikings/English and catching wild animals for supper to busy themselves with fine clothing. Plus, it's an established fact that Scotsmen have wonderful legs. Well, at least before the junk-food tidal wave swept over the country.
Old 08-10-2004, 11:07 AM   #426
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil

I'll and avoid the makeup scene (foundation scares me. I don't know it's use, and have no desire to learn it.) unless I actually WANT to remind them all that I'm female.

Fea
Having seen your pic ... I doubt you will need foundation for about another 20 years FYI it is like plastering a wall but at least on me vaguely orange.....lol ..... just drink loads of water, and use sunscreen -( it really does make sense), tinted moisturiser is a good alternative for evening out skin tone if you (like me) dislike a lot of make up....

Old 08-10-2004, 11:12 AM   #427
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Regarding kilts, isn't it logical to just wrap yourself in cloth rather than waste time bothering to stitch legs into it? Back in the day, Scots folk were too busy fighting the Vikings/English and catching wild animals for supper to busy themselves with fine clothing. Plus, it's an established fact that Scotsmen have wonderful legs.
All true...
Old 08-10-2004, 11:22 AM   #428
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Silmaril

Quote:
FYI it is like plastering a wall
Indeed? I have plastered walls before, and always found it to be somewhat like putting icing on a cake. It always entertains me when I walk through the makeup aisles of stores and haven't the foggiest what most of the products do. "What's this?" "Toner." "Huh? Do I need it?" "No, not really." "Oh good."

Mith, ever since you mentioned that I look like a friend of yours, I've been trying to pin your appearance (and age). It's not working particularly well. Elusive as Eomer, you are. I tend to see you wearing fitted (but not tight) cords, and button up shirts, with an air of confidence. Actually, you remind me of a more down-to-earth version of my favorite aunt (not my god-mother; I have a lot of aunts...). Young, but not a youngin' like most of us around here these days. Longish dark hair that is neither exactly red nor brown. If you wear glasses, they are a pair of wire-rims that are both subtle and sophisticated. Small children love you. But that's just my imaginings, and are probably far from the truth. Alas, that's life.

Fea
Old 08-10-2004, 12:04 PM   #429
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Aww.... well those are nice thoughts but apart from age fairly wide of the mark .... I am not young like most of the people here are young but I couldn't say I was old.... not old enough to be mother to all but the youngest here .... legally anyway... I gave away my height on another thread ...... the hair .... well red is involved ....and it is longish .... generally cos I am not organised enough to get it cut rather than as a style statement these days..... clothes are way off... I own neither cords or a button down shirt .... but my clothes fall into two main categories which fall to either side of that look ....

A recent eyetest has delayed the return to glasses a little longer (as well as kilts my child hood was blighted by a pair of blue plastic NHS glasses with sellotape over one lens, which of course I only wore when my parents or teacher were watching ....) but I do have fondness for sunglasses .... I have a spendid pair of authentic Agent Smith style ones but those currently keeping the hair from my eyes are green..... very green.... lol

Oh yes small children do like me..... the feeling isn't always mutual .... some are lovely others really annoying ....... but that often depends on the parents...

Last edited by Mithalwen; 08-10-2004 at 12:12 PM.
Old 08-10-2004, 01:12 PM   #430
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim
Anyway, my dad told me I look more like Jim Morrison than Marc Bolan, so take your pick. I'm happy either way!

!

Jim Morrison in a kilt now there's a thought "before I slip into unconsciousness......"

Old 08-10-2004, 04:42 PM   #431
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
elronds_daughter, I find it near-impossible to imagine you as humanoid because of your bizarre avatar.
really? you think it's bizarre? how can Larry the cucumber (as one of the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything) possibly be bizarre? a bit odd, perhaps, but hardly bizarre.

For any of you still inclined to try to describe me, I'll give you a hint: I'm far from anyone's description of "old" (except maybe a five-year-old's...)
Old 08-10-2004, 04:57 PM   #432
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Larry the cucumber (as one of the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything)
That's my favorite VeggieTales song... Larry is my favorite character too. I don't think it's bizarre. I haven't seen one of those movies in a while though.

Anyhow, Elrond's daughter, you are around 5'6", pony-tailed brown hair, jeans and t-shirt, athletic shoes or flip-flops, brown hair.

Mithalwen, even with your (vague) description of yourself I have a hard time getting a picture of you. I think that avvies do help even when you don't think the person looks like it. Maybe that's just me.

Fea, new avvie? Roses, I think, right?

On the topic of make-up: WHO NEEDS IT??? My mom is trying to get me interested right now, and got me some the other day. I am just fine without it, won't wear it.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 07:49 PM   #433
ninlaith
Wight

We are the pirates who don't do anything...
We just stay home and lye around...
And if you ask us to do anything..
We'll just tell you...............We don't do anything!

Oh where is my hairbrush
Oh where is my hairbrush

Everybody's got a water buffalo
Yours is fast but mine is slow

So tell me ,elronds_daughter, how were you introduced to the hilarity that is VeggieTales? It might give me a hint on your appearance.
Old 08-10-2004, 07:53 PM   #434
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Silmaril

Quote:
Fea, new avvie? Roses, I think, right?
Indeed. It took ages to resize and reformat the picture (my computer wasn't working right, so I had to use a program I'm unfamiliar with), but it's one of my favorites.

Quote:
Oh yes small children do like me..... the feeling isn't always mutual .... some are lovely others really annoying ....... but that often depends on the parents...
I know how you feel, Mith. Small children tend to love me, but... as you said, I don't always like them that much. I like to be able to play with them and hand them back off to their parents when they start to cry.

Fea
Old 08-11-2004, 12:17 AM   #435
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
stands in corner looks at all the names....

Perky is a middle aged man married with children about 5'10 5'11 balding has black hair and mustache which is curly like the stuff on his head...way off most likely

but then again you all look...and sound yes i imagine your voices like people i work with go to school with or just know sadly...

Gil-Galad your like my cousin and if your a guy then Im sorry because I magine you as the perfect straight A swimteam captain.

I will now ask for a favor...someone do me please
Old 08-11-2004, 07:16 AM   #436
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
Anyhow, Elrond's daughter, you are around 5'6", pony-tailed brown hair, jeans and t-shirt, athletic shoes or flip-flops, brown hair.
Wow.... That's pretty close. But the hair is waaaaay off. try again. The hight is disturbingly close, but not right on. And I more often wear cordouroys than jeans. However, I almost always wear my running shoes (they're quite well broken in... I need new ones.For running, that is. My current ones are just fine for wearing all the time.) And if I have to have shoes on a hot day, flip-flops are a blessing. They're as close to barefoot as you can get in a "no-shirt-no-shoes-no-service" place.
I'll give you another hint...... I sometimes get mistaken for a guy. And it doesn't bother me. It bugs my mom, but not me.

Quote:
So tell me, elronds_daughter, how were you introduced to the hilarity that is VeggieTales? It might give me a hint on your appearance.
Well..... That would've been way back when I was a small-ish tyke of about 8. Or something like that. My mother got out a Veggie Tales video from the library, and I immediately loved it. I think the video was the "Are You My Neighbor?" one. Either that, or it was "Where's God When I'm S-s-scared!?"

Anyway.... now here's for my images of a select few---

The Perky Ent is male, around 17, has sandy hair and his green eyes are flecked with gold. He has glasses, but wears his contacts more often, because his opinion is that glasses just get in the way. He wears T-shirts, jeans, and broken-in athletic shoes. He's 5'10", but would like to be taller.

Feanor of the Peredhil, I've seen you picture, but it didn't give many hints as to hight. You are 5'7", have grey-blue eyes, long-ish straight brown hair, and like to be comfortable.

Morsul the Dark, you are male, 5'10" or above, have 1 inch long dark brown hair, dark grey eyes. You wear baggy jeans and T-shirts, and spend a lot of time at your computer, but not because you don't like people. You can frequently be found hanging out with your friends. There. I described you. Happy?

Cheers!

Elrond's (other) daughter

Last edited by elronds_daughter; 08-11-2004 at 07:34 AM.
elronds_daughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 07:56 AM   #437
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Silmaril

Quote:
Feanor of the Peredhil, I've seen you picture, but it didn't give many hints as to hight. You are 5'7", have grey-blue eyes, long-ish straight brown hair, and like to be comfortable.
My picture must have been more vague than I had thought. And now I've turned into a pile of roses... alas for the cruelty of the world.

Morsul the Dark: When I saw that your name is Andrew on another thread, I seem to remember dropping the bagel I was holding. My dog thanks you. I, however, was astounded, as I thought for sure you were a 15-year-old blonde girl with a penchant for heavy metal music and other such "dark" things. I am still having a series of issues imagining you as an Andrew (I know a few of them, and I don't really WANT to imagine you as one of that group) so you are currently stuck in the "Andrea Void". I am working relentlessly to get you out, and will soon get back to you when my imaginings encompass the correct gender.

Fea
Old 08-11-2004, 08:55 AM   #438
Gil-Galad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark
Gil-Galad your like my cousin and if your a guy then Im sorry because I magine you as the perfect straight A swimteam captain.

Why can't i be a male straight A Swimteam Captain?
Old 08-11-2004, 09:03 AM   #439
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Silmaril

Quote:
Why can't i be a male straight A Swimteam Captain?
Where's the fun of that? I personally see you as this: about 16, with brownish gold hair and you like hockey. You aren't all that tall (about 5'8") but you aren't short either. Good sense of humor, but your jokes tend to float over people's heads most of the time.

Fea
Old 08-11-2004, 09:09 AM   #440
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
My picture must have been more vague than I had thought. And now I've turned into a pile of roses... alas for the cruelty of the world.

Morsul the Dark: When I saw that your name is Andrew on another thread, I seem to remember dropping the bagel I was holding. My dog thanks you. I, however, was astounded, as I thought for sure you were a 15-year-old blonde girl with a penchant for heavy metal music and other such "dark" things. I am still having a series of issues imagining you as an Andrew (I know a few of them, and I don't really WANT to imagine you as one of that group) so you are currently stuck in the "Andrea Void". I am working relentlessly to get you out, and will soon get back to you when my imaginings encompass the correct gender.

Fea
Im sorry i ruined your image of me lol I also hate rock music

fine GIl-Galad switches over to my other cousin the straight D soccer goaly..your a good soccer goaly though

elrongs daughter near dead on but no t-shirts for this boy button downs all the way (the ones with cool hawain or skull designs not those plain solid colors though back in the day black pants marron shirt was all i wore

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 08-11-2004 at 09:12 AM.
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote