Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2003, 02:43 PM   #11
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Sting

Kalir looked at Ajada, who kept her eyes on LinGalad and Kalir the whole time they walked. Kalir wondered if maybe he and LinGalad were in on some secret plot for world domination that he was not aware of. He looked at Radagast walking a bit ahead of them. Kalir suddenly realized that he did not know of what they would face on the way.

"It has the taste of the mountains it came from, " LinGalad said. "Speaking of mountains, we must now either go over or around them, and I wonder which it is to be."

Kalir looked at LinGalad, considering the statement. "Well, I certainly hope we shall go around them," he finally said, "Going over the mountains would be a daunting task."

"To you, it may be," LinGalad said, "I, personally, think that it would be much easier to go over. And it would be quicker."

Kalir snorted, and looked at the mountains, "For you, maybe, Lord of the Mountains, but for me, it would take at least thrice as long. If I even lived through the ordeal."

"Why do you not ask Lord Radagast as to which road we shall take?" LinGalad suggested.

Kalir moved up, ignoring the suspicious look that Ajada gave him as he moved. He hoped she would not shout out, claiming that he was about to assassinate Radagast, but, luckily, she kept her throughts within her own head. Kalir came up beside the wizard, who turned and looked at Kalir curiously.

"I was wondering," Kalir said, "What road we would be taking? Shall we be going over or around the mountains?"

Kalir saw many of the others perk up as he asked. He saw that he was obviously not the only curious as to what their path and plan was.

"And, after we cross the mountains," Kalir added, fueled by the support he seemed to have in his questioning, "What exactly are we going to do?"