The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2009, 01:32 PM   #361
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
On Rune and Val:

I know Rune was going for the 'out in the open' strategy, and it's really possible that could have extended to his relationship with his mates, but I'm not sure Val would have agreed to be so close to him in return. I'm just sayin'.

Basically, I can see either Rune being so shiny with a packmate Val or him trying to appear to do so to an innocent Val in order to gain her trust, frame her, etc. I'm not comfortable voting for her toDay just based on that.

++Nienna for Captain

I trust her, plain and simple.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:32 PM   #362
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
wow looks like you guys are having a good game of "spin the bottle!"...so I get home from a day of work and I see suddenly half the village wants to see me dead....not quite sure why....Can someone please explain to me why I make such a good lynch candidate for the day?
I would really hate to leave the game so early when I know my talents will come in useful sooner or later.
Well seeing as I guess I need to defend myself or I'm a goner, I'm going back to read and see what people are so concerned about

Last edited by Valier; 09-24-2009 at 01:34 PM. Reason: xed with at least 2 posts
Valier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:36 PM   #363
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Day 2 votes

lynch:
Brinn – Nerwen
Lommy – Valier
Roa – Legate
Nienna – Valier (2)

guard:
Brinn – Kath
Lommy – Nerwen
Fea – Lommy
Sally – Kath (2)
Nienna – Nerwen (2)

captain:
Fea – Roa
Brinn – Roa
Lommy – Roa (3)
Nienna – Legate
Sally - Nienna

Hope I didn't miss anything.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:38 PM   #364
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Thank you Sally! At least for thinking along the same lines I am. I am pretty sure that Rune either thought he could sway me to his side or frame me later on, which it seems is happening right now. Ugg gotta read now I'm workin on it. Thank goodness there isn't much to read....is that a good thing?
Old 09-24-2009, 01:42 PM   #365
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
About the votes:

lynch:
Valier is the only one to have received more than one vote, and with her two votes basically anyone can still end up lynched. I'm not sure about lynching Valier as I haven't looked that much at her myself, but I have to admit some of the arguments against her look quite convincing.

guard:
Well this looks to be much to my liking since Kath and Nerwen are both people I consider voting to that position myself.

captain:
I think I'll probably vote Legate for Captain, I've already stated why. Sally's idea of making Nienna Captain looks interesting too, though, and certainly worth considering - especially as Nienna is maybe the one I trust most at the moment, or one of them.

EDIT: x-ed with Valier
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
Old 09-24-2009, 01:42 PM   #366
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Vote Tally

Captain
Fea -> Roa
Brinn -> Roa (2)
Lommy -> Roa (3)
Nienna -> Legate
Sally -> Nienna

Night Guard
Brinn -> Kath
Lommy -> Nerwen
Fea -> Lommy
Sally -> Kath (2)
Nienna -> Nerwen (2)

Lynch
Brinn -> Nerwen
Lommy -> Valier
Roa -> Legate
Nienna -> Valier (2)

EDIT: X'd with a host; updated tally.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:50 PM   #367
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Hey, Sally McTally, looks like Greenie and I have pinched your job!
Old 09-24-2009, 01:52 PM   #368
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Indeed! I was sort of surprised that my tally didn't cross with a one of Sally's. Glad to see your tally contained the same information as mine, by the way. I can get quite neurotic if I'm not sure whether I've got the numbers right...
Old 09-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #369
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
++Gwath for NG

Not because I trust him, but because he would be the safest kill for any wolf at this point. Though if he doesn't start actually playing toMorrow, in the absence of other suspicions, I would lynch him.

++Lommy for Captain

Because she also thinks we should limit the captain role, because the points against her seem manufactured, and because she looks like regular ol' Lommy

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:58 PM   #370
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

I just can't sort out the Legate-Roa business, so–

++Nienna for Captain

She just seems innocent, plus according to my reasoning the kill probably points away from her and Sally.

And therefore:

++Sally for Guard

EDIT:X'd with Roa.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:00 PM   #371
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Oooo that was rather clever! And it's fine with me for now, 'cause I'm not able to do a tally right now anyway. As long as we understand that you're just a temp.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:01 PM   #372
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
++Gwath for NG

Not because I trust him, but because he would be the safest kill for any wolf at this point. Though if he doesn't start actually playing toMorrow, in the absence of other suspicions, I would lynch him.
I would imagine he's about due to be modfired anyway.

EDIT:X'd with Sally McTally.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:03 PM   #373
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I would imagine he's about due to be modfired anyway.

EDIT:X'd with Sally McTally.
*wishes there was something that rhymed with Nerwen so she could play clever flipflops too*

There's no modfire though, so how's he going to get axed?
Old 09-24-2009, 02:04 PM   #374
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
There's no modfire though, so how's he going to get axed?
Isn't there? I must have missed that bit.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:05 PM   #375
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

I'm gunna try and answer the questions and/or suspisions of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
Valier - she doesn't seem to be willing to commit to a position. I find her a bit suspicious.
How am I not willing to commit? I voted Rune yesterday for Captain, because It was the first day and I was willing to give my friend (who I was sure was being a silly ordo) the chance to be Captain. Also my vote for you was, I thought warrented. you seemed to be bandwagoning very quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Valier is looking rather bad right now. I agree with Fea that her posts don't look genuine at the moment, and her interactions with Rune were rather fishy.

And speaking of her - Valier, did you talk with Boro at all last Night? If yes, was there anything special you two came up with?
I'm not sure how my posts today have been ungenuine, I had little time yesterday or today to post, so I may have been a little rushed. I have explained my interactions with Rune already and it was a plain and simple reason....we are friends and hadn't heard from one another for quite awhile on the Downs and we were being a bit silly.

And yes Boro and myself PMed a bit last night but he seemed to be very busy. He thought that Mac was suspicious and said he himself was an Ordo. He thought I seemed innocent, that was about it.

I know I'm being a bit defensive but I really don't see why I am suspicious...because I voted Rune for captain? and my posts today are insinciere?
I'm just surprised to have 2 votes for me already today and I haven't been here to answer the suspicions.
I'm gunna attempt to read more and come up with a list of my suspisions in a bit.

Last edited by Valier; 09-24-2009 at 02:06 PM. Reason: xed with alot
Old 09-24-2009, 02:05 PM   #376
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
What worries me about Fea is when she is an innocent she is usually bored so she does outlandish things. Maybe it is RL or maybe she is being a cautious wolf.
It's RL. I've been busy. Feel free to assume that I'm being outlandish in spirit.

I mean... I only got home a few minutes ago and only now just caught up on the thread.

I'm not particularly suspicious of Nienna, but she could easily pull one over on me.

I'm only semi-suspicious of Legate at this point. Valier, I have no idea and lean toward suspicious based solely on gut instinct (which is an unreliable judge).

I'm tempted to try to lynch Roa (yeah, even after voting for her for Captain; having all day to ponder things means I might have to look a little wishy-washy) because I'm not at all used to having somebody around who thinks like I do, and the conspiracy theorist in me is clamoring that it's a ploy, that she's not really good and helpful, that she's just trying to get the village's blood.

But voting for somebody because I trust their judgment? That's kinda backward.

Same for Lommy: I'm totally thrown by how much I don't suspect her.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:15 PM   #377
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Maybe this is end-of-day jitters, but Fea's last post struck me as quite creepy. Hmmn.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #378
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Okay. Here's my vote and my reasoning.

It is possible that the only person who voted for Rune was Rune himself, the others all being innocent lambs led astray. However, it's hardly likely, so I'm going to dismiss that one from consideration.

It is somewhat more possible that only one wolf voted Rune, and that that wolf is Boro, who is leaving anyway.

However, even taking that into account, I think there's still an excellent chance of striking a wolf by voting Loslote or Valier.

Since Valier has two votes already, I think it would be a good idea to open up another option:

++Lynch Loslote.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #379
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Okay. Here's my vote and my reasoning.

It is possible that the only person who voted for Rune was Rune himself, the others all being innocent lambs led astray. However, it's hardly likely, so I'm going to dismiss that one from consideration.

It is somewhat more possible that only one wolf voted Rune, and that that wolf is Boro, who is leaving anyway.

However, even taking that into account, I think there's still an excellent chance of striking a wolf by voting Loslote or Valier.

Since Valier has two votes already, I think it would be a good idea to open up another option:

++Lynch Loslote.
As much as I hate killing new kids too soon I'm getting bad vibes from Lottie as well. Difficult to explain but I really am not comfortable with her.

Little Lottie let her mind wander. Little Lottie thought, "Am I fonder of werewolves or ordos or shoes? Or even those who make them?"

I'll have to see what I think of everyone else before I vote, but I'm thinking it may be Lottie or Brinn or maybe Gwath toDay. Now there's something random.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:34 PM   #380
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Updated tally:

lynch:
Brinn – Nerwen
Lommy – Valier
Roa – Legate
Nienna – Valier (2)
Nerwen - Loslote

guard:
Brinn – Kath
Lommy – Nerwen
Fea – Lommy
Sally – Kath (2)
Nienna – Nerwen (2)
Roa – Gwath
Nerwen - Sally

captain:
Fea – Roa
Brinn – Roa
Lommy – Roa (3)
Nienna – Legate
Sally – Nienna
Roa – Lommy
Nerwen – Nienna (2)
Old 09-24-2009, 02:36 PM   #381
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Erm, I think I meant Greenie, not Gwath. Wow, that was a messup. *headdesks*
Old 09-24-2009, 02:37 PM   #382
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

I think I'll go with

++ Nienna for Captain

Because I believe she's innocent and I trust her judgement if she is one. Also, I'm much more comfortable with her Captaincy than with Roa's, mainly because Roa confuses me so much. I could have voted Legate too but I started to like the Nienna idea too much.

EDIT: x-ed with Sally - an understandable mistake, given that we both have nicknames starting with G and a green avvie.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #383
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Well seems my time has run short again..Im going to buy a car (squeeee!) So I'll get right to the point. I do agree I was sure there would be a wolf that was with Rune for captain and at least one that was against it. So I know im not a wolf that leaves Loslote. Then also I still think Nienna looks suspicious for adamently voting against Runewolf. More on everyone else later if I can...I'm in a rush and don't want to not vote.

++Loslote

And for Captain

++Legate Captain

because I still don't trust Roa, she seems too good to be true in my opinion, but not suspicious enough yet to lynch.

++Lommy for NG
Even though she voted for me (pouts) I still think she's innocent.

Hopefully I'll be back before DL, and if I'm not.... hopefully I'll be here to defend myself another day.

Last edited by Valier; 09-24-2009 at 02:41 PM. Reason: fixed vote by highlighting
Old 09-24-2009, 02:44 PM   #384
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Might as well do this now too:

++ Kath for Guard

Because I feel somewhat comfortable with her at the moment and besides I think that if somebody had a private conversation with her it might give us some info on her. Besides, of my two Guard-vote candidates (Nerwen and Kath) I believe Nerwen might be gaining more votes in general and I'd like the two of them to be NG's together. If they both are innocent, those two could really work something out together during their NG session as they are both very sharp and approach things from different angles. Quite the dream team, therefore! (Assuming, again, that they are innocent. If one (or both) of them isn't, I'm again giving proof of my poor judgement...)

EDIT: x-ed with Valier
Old 09-24-2009, 02:53 PM   #385
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Erm, I think I meant Greenie, not Gwath. Wow, that was a messup. *headdesks*
That would have been a lot randomer... although if it's true there's no modfire, we should think about lynching him if he doesn't start contributing soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier View Post
Then also I still think Nienna looks suspicious for adamently voting against Runewolf.
Why?
Old 09-24-2009, 02:57 PM   #386
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
if it's true there's no modfire
It is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the rules
- There will be no modfire whatsoever. The rangers need to be able to deal with that kind of things among themselves...
EDIT: Drat!!! I have totally ignored my 6000th post!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #387
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I have seen Nienna do nothing that she wouldn't do as an innocent.

Actually, I think she would make for a very competent Captain. I encourage others to vote her in. I'd do so, but... well... too late.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:03 PM   #388
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

So without modfire, lost!Boro remains dead weight?

I'd hate to leave him alive and realize he's a wolf later, but I lean toward the idea that if he was a wolf, he wouldn't bail on his pack.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:06 PM   #389
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I'm rather torn right now. I'm still up for voting Lottie but I'm not sure I'm convinced enough of her guilt. In other news, a request of sorts.

Say you'll find the
wolves with fur and sharp claws
Say you'll lynch them
if you think you can
Say you'll vote the one
who killed our Noggins
Promise me that
you're not friends with Rune
Help me, that's all I ask of you

(Yes, Nienna, I'm working on it, so don't even ask.)
Old 09-24-2009, 03:06 PM   #390
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Is that how it works? I thought Nogrod said he'd been toying with that idea and decided not to use it.

Nogrod?

Quote:
I'd hate to leave him alive and realize he's a wolf later, but I lean toward the idea that if he was a wolf, he wouldn't bail on his pack.
He might if he knew he'd still count in their numbers– and sometimes one has to drop out.

EDIT:X'd with Sally.

Last edited by Nerwen; 09-24-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #391
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Does anyone have the current Tally?

Fea, why the position change?

Old 09-24-2009, 03:08 PM   #392
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Nope... If he will go he will go. I kind of thought of offering you the possibility of voting for whether to make him stay as a dead weight or not earlier toDay, but decided you have things enough to vote for... (see #323)

But if someone leaves and you don't decide to lynch him he goes away and is removed just like that.

The "no modfire" means that the mod will not kill anyone for not voting or posting etc... which I think is the normal use of the term.

Last edited by Nogrod; 09-24-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:11 PM   #393
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
Does anyone have the current Tally?

Fea, why the position change?
Sorry, nevermind, had you confused with a post by Loslote...

Old 09-24-2009, 03:11 PM   #394
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Grrrr....my computer's being stupid. I'll put in my vote now just in case I can't make him behave.

++Lottie

Sorry, dearie, but I must. *grumbles about the missed Phantom of the Opera jokes*
Old 09-24-2009, 03:15 PM   #395
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Day2 votes so far...

Captaincy
Fea -> Roa
Brinn -> Roa
Lommy -> Roa 3
Nienna -> Legate
Sally -> Nienna
Roa -> Lommy
Nerwen -> Nienna
Greenie -> Nienna 3
Valier -> Legate 2

NG’s
Brinn -> Kath
Lommy -> Nerwen
Fea -> Lommy
Sally -> Kath 2
Nienna -> Nerwen 2
Roa -> Gwath
Nerwen -> Sally
Valier -> Lommy 2
Greenie -> Kath 3

Lynching
Brinn -> Nerwen
Lommy -> Valier
Roa -> Legate
Nienna -> Valier 2
Nerwen -> Loslote
Valier -> Loslote
Sally -> Loslote 3

PS. Not a regular service but just as I was about to leave the computer I saw Roa's question - and had just updated this...
Old 09-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #396
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Updated Tally

Captain
Fea –> Roa
Brinn –> Roa
Lommy –> Roa (3)
Nienna –> Legate
Sally –> Nienna
Roa –> Lommy (2)
Nerwen – Nienna (2)
Greenie –> Nienna (3)
Valier –> Legate (2)

Night Guard
Brinn –> Kath
Lommy –> Nerwen
Fea –> Lommy
Sally – Kath (2)
Nienna – Nerwen (2)
Roa –> Gwath
Nerwen –> Sally
Valier –> Lommy (2)
Greenie – Kath (3)

Lynch
Brinn –> Nerwen
Lommy –> Valier
Roa –> Legate
Nienna –> Valier (2)
Nerwen –> Loslote
Valier –> Loslote (2)
Sally –> Loslote (3)

X'd with Mod– now I'm out of a job!

Last edited by Nerwen; 09-24-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #397
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

I'm off to bed.

++ Valier

because I suspect her more than Loslote and it seems it's going to be between those two. In any case I wouldn't like to see Lottie go - it's funny actually, but the more people suspect her the more I become convinced she's actually ordo.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:25 PM   #398
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

You seem to be offering chances for yet another scenario un-thought of by me...

So, if the Captaincy-vote ends up in draw not including the current Captain as part of the draw (he would continue as the C. if he were one involved in the draw as said earlier)...

Then it will be up to the old Captain to choose. That's a lot better than if I'd toss a coin for it, or make a boring "who got them first / last" -thing.

Last edited by Nogrod; 09-24-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:25 PM   #399
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

I'm going now too.

Good luck.

EDIT:X'd with Nogrod.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:33 PM   #400
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, so let us make this clear (and so that we may have half a page of voting lists )

captain:
Fea – Roa
Brinn – Roa
Lommy – Roa (3)
Nienna – Legate
Sally – Nienna
Roa – Lommy
Nerwen – Nienna (2)
Greenie- Nienna (3)
Valier - Legate (2)

Not voted: Legate, Kath, Loslote, Gwath

guard:
Brinn – Kath
Lommy – Nerwen
Fea – Lommy
Sally – Kath (2)
Nienna – Nerwen (2)
Roa – Gwath
Nerwen - Sally
Valier - Lommy (2)
Greenie - Kath (3)

Not voted: Legate, Kath, Loslote, Gwath

lynch:
Brinn – Nerwen
Lommy – Valier
Roa – Legate
Nienna – Valier (2)
Nerwen - Loslote
Valier - Loslote (2)
Sally - Loslote (3)
Greenie - Valier (3)

Not voted: Legate, Fea, Kath, Loslote, Gwath

From the looks of it, I am probably going to guard Nerwen and I am thinking of voting for Nienna as a Captain. Because I am not really that comfortable with making Roa a Captain, and if people want to, I have nothing against making Ni one.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 09-24-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote