The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2008, 02:02 AM   #201
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
This town is shaping up to be a matriarchy. I want to be a part that massive conglomeration, too. Rikae, will you be my sister? *big puppy eyes* Please?

We can make up a story about how we were always so close despite you being the tom boy and me being the nerd, and we decided to travel the world together, and ultimately settled in this little town, where we married two men who apparently don't have jobs.....

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen

Last edited by Roa_Aoife; 05-20-2008 at 02:05 AM.
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 11:19 AM   #202
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
Actually, I'm your grandfather.
You're Nog, Nerwen and Lalaith's father, aren't you?
Old 05-20-2008, 12:50 PM   #203
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
You're Nog, Nerwen and Lalaith's father, aren't you?
The way I understand, Nog is Nerwen and Lalaith's father (your greatgrandfather. Or that's from his chart on page 3 which I really liked. If that is not the case, I'm quite confused.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:53 PM   #204
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
The way I understand, Nog is Nerwen and Lalaith's father (your greatgrandfather. Or that's from his chart on page 3 which I really liked. If that is not the case, I'm quite confused.
I think it was changed to Nog being their brother.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #205
Volo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I think it was changed to Nog being their brother.
Oukei, so in that case I'm his grandfather.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:55 PM   #206
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
Any approximate on starting dates?
The approximate I have talked of earlier was May 30th to 31st - beginning with a Night phase. So that makes it something like ten days from now.

I'll be home late Sunday-evening and will start drawing things together in the beginning of next week. We have now something like 24 players. We'd do well with a couple more even if the game can be played fine with this number of players. But if you have someone in mind please call them to join. I will do some calling next week if the number of players has stayed the same as I get home from my trip.

I'll look at the family trees as well then.

I do agree with many here that the wizard's minions should need a license from their wizard to PM together. Also I see Roa's argument on the GW not being able to "scry-protect" her gifteds quite persuasive.

Keep on bringing up any issues that come to mind and commenting on those already discussed. I'll be working out the more detailed rules next week so until then all points will be considered.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 05:29 PM   #207
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
I eagerly await the formalized rules, when all shall be made clear and order created out of the chaos.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:41 PM   #208
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Oukei, so in that case I'm his grandfather.
I thought you were a ca- I mean, a dog? Or has your sudden canine transformation reversed?

Anyways, I'm still rather confused. If Volo is Nogrod's grandfather, then Roa's children would be our aunts and uncle from before or now our cousins (or by hobbit standards, possibly)?
Though, I think Nogrod will be able to clear up his relation in another family tree. Hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Nice to see you The Ka to comfirm
Awh, well, I couldn't leave Aganzir sisterless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
It should also be noted that the hunter has a long and proud history of killing the seer.
I'm actually rather curious how that is going to work out in this game, say, if the EW finds the seer before our hunter does, etc.

I'm going to have to agree with Roa on the abilities of the GW. It doesn't leave much unpredictibility to the game if either way a gifted or a wolf has a greater chance of automatically changing sides. We'd still lose wolves and gifteds, but the ordos would win with a greater advantage by majority in numbers alone. I know, they're "supposed" to win, but still... Think of the wolves too...

~Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:37 PM   #209
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Okay, so if Rikae and I are sisters, and Nogrod is the bother of Lalaith and Nerwen, and Volo is their father, then the only family NOT connected to everyone else is Morm and Celuien and their children, Gwathagor and McCaber.

You might want to find a way to connect, there. Outsiders get lynched first. Just looking at my corrected chart, it would be easiest if Morm or Celuien was related to Cailin.

Also, who here is still considered a child or teenager? If I'm going to be a school teacher, then I want to know who my students are.

Last edited by Roa_Aoife; 05-20-2008 at 06:44 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:15 PM   #210
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
You might want to find a way to connect, there. Outsiders get lynched first. Just looking at my corrected chart, it would be easiest if Morm or Celuien was related to Cailin.
Yeah, sounds like we'd better figure something out.

Last edited by Gwathagor; 05-20-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Gwathagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #211
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
White Tree

Quote:
Also, who here is still considered a child or teenager? If I'm going to be a school teacher, then I want to know who my students are.
I'm phantom's little sister. As in not yet old enough to have a boyfriend/husband/job. I think I'm a pre-teen.

Yeah, that sounds good.

So I guess you're my teacher and aunt.

This is one complicated family tree.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:01 AM   #212
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
I'm 15, or maybe a year or two younger. I attend your classes when I don't have any better things to do.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:28 PM   #213
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
Yeah, sounds like we'd better figure something out.
Just figure it the hobbit way, you're distant cousins from Bree, twice removed on our great-grandfather's mother's aunt's side. It's such a bloody confusing relation that you were just assimulated into the immediate family as a strength in numbers motto to get back at those Proudfeet...

I'm going to let Lalaith take liberties with my age, since I don't want to make an age insult of a lady. (If you really want, I'm completely fine with anything that has coherent speaking and up, meaning, from about five years. Don't worry about working age, I delibertly picked a job that a child could easily do).

~ Ka
Old 05-22-2008, 02:45 AM   #214
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Okay, here's my latest chart update for all the family connections, with status as child, adult, and elder labeled for those that I know for certain. (I assumed that Kath and Brinn were adults since they were already life partners.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg family chart.JPG (58.8 KB, 367 views)

Old 05-22-2008, 06:09 AM   #215
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
then the only family NOT connected to everyone else is Morm and Celuien and their children, Gwathagor and McCaber.
But if we do as I suggested earlier and into which morm indirectly agreed ("I'll be where I'm needed") then he should be my brother and also Volo's adult child. In that way we have two "grand families" approximately the same size in the vilage which I think is good.

About the starting date. Rikae and Mac wished the game would start on June 1st. And now as I look at my last days at school I'm bending to think likewise myself.

So if no one has anything against it we might make a deal that the game begins on June the 1st at 11PM GMT with a Night phase.

All those who have announced their willingness to be a wizard to me should make some considerations as to who to pick as their first scries. I will make a lottery on wizards about one or two days before the game starts so that the wizards can get ready and if they send me their lists of choises well beforehand I can then PM both them and their minions when the game begins so as to maximise the time on Night1.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:19 PM   #216
Volo

Quote:
Okay, here's my latest chart update for all the family connections, with status as child, adult, and elder labeled for those that I know for certain. (I assumed that Kath and Brinn were adults since they were already life partners.)
Umm... No. I'm Noggie, Nerwen and Lalaith's grandfather, not father.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:58 PM   #217
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
No offense, but why?

Old 05-22-2008, 03:11 PM   #218
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Can I join in this?
Old 05-22-2008, 05:17 PM   #219
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
But if we do as I suggested earlier and into which morm indirectly agreed ("I'll be where I'm needed") then he should be my brother and also Volo's adult child. In that way we have two "grand families" approximately the same size in the vilage which I think is good.
That would really work out to keeping the families all relative. Might make for a rather tight household (assuming that, being a 'traditional' village we live with our parents homes or with our spouses' parents, etc for economic and family reasons), but oh well it'll lead to a rather 'cabbin fever' game of WW.

Quote:
Okay, then who's the missing link?

~ Ka
Old 05-23-2008, 04:37 AM   #220
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Is Brinn actually married? And if so, then she probably would be the "elder sister" of us three, which would remove the polarity two sisters vs. one brother unless I were let's say the youngest (well not that I care, it was their idea, not mine). But if she is not, then don't forget I am dating Sally... so I don't know from what time you label people as "adult", in any case don't forget I have a herd to care of; even a teenager can do that, however still I think then at least one of us, phantom or me, should be either at least 20, or both of us being at least around 18. Personally I think 18 or so would be the optimal age for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
Australopithecus.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:40 AM   #221
Volo

Quote:
No offense, but why?
I guess I can't give a better answer than "why not?". Originally because Noggie was in the way of me being the father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
Probably this person. How would I know... Maybe a great big nasty wolf...
Old 05-23-2008, 04:49 AM   #222
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Is Brinn actually married? And if so, then she probably would be the "elder sister" of us three, which would remove the polarity two sisters vs. one brother unless I were let's say the youngest (well not that I care, it was their idea, not mine). But if she is not, then don't forget I am dating Sally... so I don't know from what time you label people as "adult", in any case don't forget I have a herd to care of; even a teenager can do that, however still I think then at least one of us, phantom or me, should be either at least 20, or both of us being at least around 18. Personally I think 18 or so would be the optimal age for me.
the phantom and I are supposedly engaged, so I guess you should be younger than him.

Quote:
Australopithecus.
Don't forget the italics!
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 06:23 AM   #223
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I am expecting this to be a RPG of epic length .... given that I think we have had games significantly shorter than this thread

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 11:24 AM   #224
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I will be ready to play on June 1st, but I'm going away tomorrow and will in all probability be internetless until the following Saturday. Don't worry if I seem to have disappeared.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:34 AM   #225
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
For me: The earlier, the better. Like I said before, it is going right through my exams anyway, so it will be fun no doubt; oh, stress, how I love thee. And then, as soon as my exams end, I am leaving. So 1st June is perfect.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 05-23-2008, 02:06 PM   #226
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Weren't Gwath and McCaber trying to date Aganzir? In that case, I don't think it would be a good idea for Morm to be Nogrod's brother... unless we're that kind of village.

Kitanna is my baby!!!!! (only the youngest, not an actual baby)

I'm going to assume Legate and sally are (older) teenagers, like Agan and Diamond, and so children for the purposes of my chart.

I expect to see you in class, young man! You can help Phantom after you're done with your homework.

Last edited by Roa_Aoife; 05-23-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:14 PM   #227
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Weren't Gwath and McCaber trying to date Aganzir? In that case, I don't think it would be a good idea for Morm to be Nogrod's brother... unless we're that kind of village.
And another cousin of mine is my ex.

It might prove a hard task to fix the family relations so that all kind of incest is avoided, and at least to me it doesn't really matter anyway. After all, I'm the daughter of the black sheep.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:16 PM   #228
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
unless we're that kind of village
Hey now, it's a small village, so there aren't that many options outside of the family. When you give the kids the option of "You can date your cousin or no one at all" you figure eventually they'll rationalize the cousin option.

I'm just glad I didn't have to do that. At least I don't think I did. *checks family chart* Nope, I'm safe.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #229
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Nah, we're not actually married...but we do act like a married couple. Anyways, I don't imagine myself to be very old...even if married, people do get married at a young age. I mentioned it before but I think Kath and me should probably be around our RL ages...so something like 19-21. Kitanna's my twin so she's whatever age I end up being. Legate, you were originally our older brother...but have you changed your mind and decided to be younger? Either way works for me. Though I must admit, I found the idea that a 15-year-old Aganzir used to date a 20-something Legate rather amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
It might prove a hard task to fix the family relations so that all kind of incest is avoided, and at least to me it doesn't really matter anyway. After all, I'm the daughter of the black sheep.
Well, we could all just pretend we're from Alabama where apparently incestuous marriages are legal.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:35 PM   #230
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Oh yeeeaaah.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:37 PM   #231
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Though I must admit, I found the idea that a 15-year-old Aganzir used to date a 20-something Legate rather amusing.
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Well, we could all just pretend we're from Alabama where apparently incestuous marriages are legal.
I think marrying one's cousin is legal even in Finland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Can I join in this?
I suppose you can. Now you should just pick yourself an occupation and get some family members if you wish. Also it might be useful to skim through this thread, though complete rules will probably be posted somewhere before the game starts.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:46 PM   #232
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Okay, my new, improved, corrected, and waaaaaaaay too complicated family chart. (Volo, I left in the father position because I didn't feel like finagling another row into there.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg family chart.JPG (74.1 KB, 381 views)

Old 05-23-2008, 02:51 PM   #233
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Hey now, it's a small village, so there aren't that many options outside of the family.
Well, we always could go raiding into another village and kidnap some husbands. Y'know, pillaging, the world's original Club Med.

... I think I'll take my pack of feral canines out and hunt down a mate instead.

Quote:
Maybe a great big nasty wolf...
I'm cool with that ancestry, and Lucy.

I still have no clue what my age should be, but I'm stuck with either nine or some older age.

So, to make it easy, I've forgotten my age and no one seems to remember my birthday. Makes things easier to manage I guess. I just, am. There.

~ Ka
Old 05-23-2008, 02:51 PM   #234
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

I realize that you probably don't want to change this on the chart, Roa, but just so everyone knows, I am not a child. I am at least 20. A child-highwayman would be way too bizarre as well a dreadful puzzle for the therapists.

EDIT: Oh...perhaps "child" is meant as a genealogical label rather than a description of age.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:30 PM   #235
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sorry, Gwath, by child I mean 18 or younger. You know, school age. I'll change it eventually, but first I'll wait to see if there are any other changes to make.

Old 05-23-2008, 04:30 PM   #236
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Anyways, I don't imagine myself to be very old...even if married, people do get married at a young age. I mentioned it before but I think Kath and me should probably be around our RL ages...so something like 19-21. Kitanna's my twin so she's whatever age I end up being. Legate, you were originally our older brother...but have you changed your mind and decided to be younger?
I did not! That was actually Roa who brought that up, for reasons unknown to me. I have no problem with being eventually a younger brother, though. Seemingly, given that Aganzir-thing and also Sally, of whom I have no idea how old she is (or I thought between 15 and 20 but nowadays I am not sure of anything anymore), I shouldn't be 20 probably. I said 18 or such. 15 is maybe too little. But whatever. Just the heck tell me how old the other people who concern me are and I can decide whichever way.

Speaking of that, people, I think we are going to have enough with who's whose relative in which way to make it the topic of the game without any useless werewolves, the more Wizards. I can just see someone posting "And as I said, I suspect my cousin..." and others asking unisono: "Erm, WHICH cousin?"

I already pity the narration-writer as well
Old 05-23-2008, 07:49 PM   #237
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Hmmmm. I figured I was a bit older....then again, since I am my Lommy mommy's apprentice, it makes sense. Either way works for me. Whatever's in the best interest of my darling Legate.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:31 PM   #238
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Hey now, it's a small village, so there aren't that many options outside of the family. When you give the kids the option of "You can date your cousin or no one at all" you figure eventually they'll rationalize the cousin option.
And this would make healing such a lucrative occupation in this village - I can only imagine what genetic diseases people could be having here. Nerwen and I are going to be sooo rich.

Quote:
I'm just glad I didn't have to do that. At least I don't think I did. *checks family chart* Nope, I'm safe.
I made sure we're safe, phantom dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Speaking of that, people, I think we are going to have enough with who's whose relative in which way to make it the topic of the game without any useless werewolves, the more Wizards. I can just see someone posting "And as I said, I suspect my cousin..." and others asking unisono: "Erm, WHICH cousin?"
Oh, yes, of course, we'll always have to refer to others by their names.

Quote:
I already pity the narration-writer as well
Uh-huh. Poor Noggie.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 02:43 AM   #239
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Right, so my lovely daughter Aganzir now has both of her dashing cousins in love with her, the little minx. You go, girl.

As for The Ka, my second daughter....now my original idea was that I returned to the village some years ago, with one child in tow, and opened my chocolate shop. I was a very young mother, ahem, so it would be perfectly fine for Aganzir to now be in her mid/late teens, ie old enough to date.
If Ka wishes to be somewhat younger, perhaps her birth occurred *after* my return to the village. How she came into the world, I am not prepared to say. I am a black sheep, after all, and we black sheep keep our own counsel. Ka, are you ok with being fatherless?

Last edited by Lalaith; 05-24-2008 at 02:47 AM.
Lalaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 07:57 PM   #240
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Right, so my lovely daughter Aganzir now has both of her dashing cousins in love with her, the little minx. You go, girl.

As for The Ka, my second daughter....now my original idea was that I returned to the village some years ago, with one child in tow, and opened my chocolate shop. I was a very young mother, ahem, so it would be perfectly fine for Aganzir to now be in her mid/late teens, ie old enough to date.
If Ka wishes to be somewhat younger, perhaps her birth occurred *after* my return to the village. How she came into the world, I am not prepared to say. I am a black sheep, after all, and we black sheep keep our own counsel. Ka, are you ok with being fatherless?
Hee hee, oh of course I am fine with that.

Quite to tell the truth that storyline is close to how my actual existance is, so I should have good enough practice here.

Though, never have been the younger sibling, hmm I should probably go ask my brother for some tips and tricks.

Aganzir, I promise to be the archetypal annoying-around-boyfriend-younger-sibling. It will be hard, but I'll try my best to be protectively annoying and suddenly concerned.

Yay, to be a kid again. My inner child thanks you Lalaith.

Oh, btw, Lalaith, out of all of homeless dogs that periodically rome the village I've adopted a playful and large hound named Bavo. Can I keep him? I promise to care for him and teach him to protect the chocolate... and us!

~ Ka